It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney is Darth Vader, says Bush

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DeltaNine

Neither should peoples claims about UFO's and Reptiles.... yet people keep posting away.

Thanks for your input.

CT

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I think it was Jon Stewart that started that joke. Somehow it's funny when he pokes fun at someone, but when they poke fun at themselves, it's somehow not funny anymore?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist

Neither should peoples claims about UFO's and Reptiles.... yet people keep posting away.

Thanks for your input.

CT

So because I'm going the opposite way of most people in the thread suddenly my reply is only worth your sarcasm?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Dick Cheney is a dark entity, you can see it in his facial expressions. What do you see in his face, Love or Hate? He is not human.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
double post, please delete

[edit on 1/11/07 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I don't know what I find more disturbing; the fact that he said that, or the fact that so many are taking it in completely the wrong context.

True, they shouldn't talk about each other like that, but they're human, and they can joke like everyone else, can't they? If they can't joke around, then what fun would it be to be the President? Levity is a way to deal with stress. If the two people involved didn't find it to be anymore than a joke, then why should we?

I think the only reason this is getting any airtime is because people like to play on other's fears that this is some sinister way of them "stating without stating" that they own it all, when it was really intended as a harmless joke. Nothing more, nothing less.

DISCLAIMER: I, TheBorg, do believe that there are high-powered people that influence just about everything that we do, to some degree. The above statements in no way detract from said opinions; they merely clarify them a bit further. There must always remain a definable difference between what's intended to be a joke, and what's intended to be truth.

With that, I bid you all a fare adieu.

TheBorg

[Edited for grammar and clarity.]

[edit on 1-11-2007 by TheBorg]

Ram

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   

here is another "harmless video..

I think the music-part is interresting
- rest is BS IMO etc XOOL etc.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by Ram]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
oh my God....a joke?!?!? HOW DAREEEE TTTHHEEYYY!!!!

In popular culture, Cheney is seen as a callous, dark and evil man. The Onion just had a very funny article, seen here:

The Onion
In light of this, Bush made a joke. How evil.

I remember, one bright and shining day in the past, where politicians, even unliked ones, could actually make a joke and not be vilified. Where people could RELAX about politics now and then, and not equate every single bit of news as life and death.

Just chill out a bit folks. If you don't like Bush and Cheney, they're out in a a little over a year. Congress is inept as the day is long, and won't be doing much of anything either. Then when the next President comes along, maybe the air can clear a bit, and things can return to normal.

As for those who cry "war criminals", etc etc. The Internation Court of Justice in the Hague is just as impotent as the UN. Unless people are threatened by strongly worded letters, they're powerless.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ram

Please tell that is just a slick TV edit and that they didn't play the "Empire" theme as the head of Saudi Arabia got out of the car to meet the British PM.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I must say I laughed a bit at this one. It really is quite funny. But like many jokes, there's some serious elements behind it. Dick Cheyney isn't a good man. Neither is Bush.

But there must be some more creative way to get to them, than to not allow them to joke about eachothers.

Ram

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well - first we need to destroy the shield generator...
I don't know what planet it's on though..

Earth?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Theorist

Actually, Bush is "jokingly" making a statement of fact. Cheney makes my blood run cold. I can tolerate Bush, but, in my honest opinion, Cheney is pure evil.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Throbber
In a strange and twisted world, maybe George thinks there's a conspiracy.

Well, there is. In my honest opinion, Bush presidency has been hi-jacked, but I won't get into that here.

DCP

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Did anyone on this post go hit/shake the crap out of/yell at a little kid for dressing up as Darth Vader last night??? Did you go up and grab the little kid and say "He was/is an evil man, what are you doing dressing up like him"....i honestly hope not because-Star Wars is FICTION. Darth Vader is a made up character.

How many people would say something if a kid had a Hitler or Klan costume on? I would say some people wold say something to that kid. One group is evil the other is a kick butt character. If Bush said that Cheney would go into Senator Byrd closet and pull out his old Klan uniform then you can get mad

DCP

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
War crimes are something that the winning side of the war pins on the loosing side. Teach them for fighting your country..put the loosing country even further in it's place.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCP
If Bush said that Cheney would go into Senator Byrd closet and pull out his old Klan uniform then you can get mad

Shhhhhh, you not supposed to talk about Byrd's KKK background. Don't you know he is a Democrat?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

politics shouldnt be taken seriously ?----thats what most of the world did when hitler came to power in germany----only one other well known politician took hitler seriously---winston churchill---and he was ignored until hitler started to invade his neighbours.if churchill had been taken seriously when he warned about hitler long before hitler became germanys chancellor ww2 might not have even got off the ground----now we have a reoccurring nightmare staring us in the face with hitlers double ahmadinejad of iran and he wont be taken seriously until its too late i fear.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

Uh, you do realize that Churchhill praised Hitler don't you? Hitler's first nine years in office was rather mundane. He was even awarded the "Man of the Year" award in 1934.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

DCP

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Joesph Kennedy wanted America to side with Germany during WWII

Sen. Byrd would have been a great leader in anytime period. What Senator said that?? i don't recall

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCP
Joesph Kennedy wanted America to side with Germany during WWII

I'm not surprised. Much of the appeal for some Americans in regards to Hitler was his anti-Communist stance...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join