It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When A Conspiracy Shakes Up Your Life

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hi,
This is my first post so I should introduce myself. My name is Rachel, but I go by desertfae. My father was killed in relation to the INSLAW case. You can look it up by going to wikipedia and typing in INSLAW.
After not speaking about this for so long (because the police got me to shut up by playing on my morals) I'm documenting everything I'm going through on youtube and several other sites on video.
For instance, Sunday when I spoke with Michael Riconosciuto I was told my phones are tapped, I'm being watched in several countries etc... about 10-15 min after getting off the phone with him and trying to call the person he wanted me to call I had Army helicopters circling my house... they continued until I got off the phone with who he wanted me to talk to.
I have a website with some evidence that my friend Thomas found, and of course my videos (I have several up there now) www.desertfae.com or you can just go to youtube and search for my name on their "desertfae" to see the videos.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Is This A Game?
You Be The Judge...

www.desertfae.com...

Is this a game? You be the judge-
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

youtube.com...

Welcome on ATS.
If this shall be a game (and with this questions on your pages I assume it is one) you do good to read the T&C as first.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
So what is this, a viral marketing thing.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
did anyone look up INSLAW on Wiki....quite interesting actually. Some strange deaths connected to this case.

inslaw

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Sorry for the delayed reply, there were some technical difficulties on the site and I wasn't able to reply till just now.
Ok, first, it's not a game.. it was a quote I had on there for a couple of reasons 1)the government likes to play games (trying to scare people), and my friend said it was catchy.. anyway, I have a clarification on youtube and have completely changed my site so that it doesn't cause confusion anymore. sorry about that.

This is not some marketing thing.. this is real, my dad is Ralph Boger..I have a lot of people thinking I'm making this up, so I think I'll do a video with my birth cert in it (well, not the whole thing cause I want to not have people tracking me down lol, but just the part with my dad's name). Also, I did a video with pictures of my dad and mom in it as well.

Anyway, this is the real deal, I'm real, the INSLAW stuff all really happened and I'm really in contact with the people I have mentioned in my videos (and some others that don't want me to mention names yet)

All of my videos are unscripted and stuff too.. just me with my sony handycam lol... seriously, if it were scripted I wouldn't have appeared on the video with my hair so iccky and in my jammies lol

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Here's the video with pictures of my dad

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Okay, what do you want us to do?

If you want us to stick with it and keep watching your video streams i imagine that can be appreciated, we'll keep an eye out incase you disappear suddenly.

On the other hand;

If this is a hoax, make sure you don't just leave it dead, because that will stir up a lot of trouble for you from people seeking the truth, and if it turns out that the truth is that you've been abducted or otherwise, it might be the case that someone here will do something about it.

I'm being purposefully non-descript here.

If you want people to fight a war for you, keep looking.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If you want people to fight a war for you, keep looking.

No need to get bent out of shape. This video is what I made for youtube. I'm not asking ANYONE to fight a war for me at all.
I guess all I'm asking is that if I suddenly disappear to get the word out, not to do anything at all other than discuss it...call the media etc- if that makes any sense.
Whats keeping us (me and my family) safe right now is that we are telling this very publicly and they would be very stupid to do anything as long as it's public.

Honestly, the only reason I put that video up here is because it has pictures of my dad, not to get people all upset. sorry.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
oh, also, I have a lot more videos either on youtube or you can get to them from my site if you want to watch them, I'm not in the habit of throwing videos up like I did to show you the pics of my dad.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Michael says he worked for my father in Reno. I don't know if that is true or not because I was never up there that much.

But I can tell you this: the Inslaw case is what really started me realizing the extent of the treachery of our supposed government.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
yea, this all started out where I knew there was coverup's concerning my dad's murder (cause neither our family or fred's family ever saw the bodies and they said that they creamated them etc).. I didn't know how big this was until like a few months ago.. (cause the police convinced me someone (they made it sound like it was my dad) was in the witness protection program) so I basically remained quite and didn't research anything for years till recently.
It just started with me trying to find out what happened to my dad and then I got thrown into this whirlwind of weirdness.
I can ask about your dad next time I talk to Michael if you want?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by desertfae

Not to worry, i was a little worried about startling you with the seriousness of my post.

Just trying to let you know that there are people here whom are willing to have a crack at uncovering the truth.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
lol I'm actually doing a video right now specifically to show you guys I'm really who I say I am.. should have it uploaded in like 30-45 min (scanning my camera now)

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by desertfae
lol I'm actually doing a video right now specifically to show you guys I'm really who I say I am.. should have it uploaded in like 30-45 min (scanning my camera now)

Be careful what you post online as far as personal information.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
yep yep, I know.. if you look at my video (my birth certificate) you'll see I've blanked out pretty much anything other than the seal, the fact that it is my birth certificate and my dad's name.
Besides, who I am is well known now so it's not a big deal. I mean, like almost EVERYONE has my cell number lol.. I get calls from everyone from government agencies, to key people in the INSLAW affair to the media..
I appreciate that you're watching out for me though.. thanks

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
buy a pistol or some kind of personal defense weapon, keep it in your home(do not conceal it and carry it without a permit). protecting yourself and your fammily should be the first thing you do.

also, get a hold of security devices like a bug detecter, and possibly CCTV cameras. if you can prove someone is trespassing on your property and planting bugs, and show (lets say) a news station and get it linked unto the drudge report and other non-mainstream media outlets, this could blow up.

also call the ACLU and similar organizations. talking to them could not hurt.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
So how did you dad fit into the software. Was he an officer in the company that developed it? And what is the connection to the Cabazon Indian Tribal government with the software.

I can't watch these videos because of my bandwidth so I apologize if the answers are in them.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
On the subject of identifying yourself.

Just because players know your identity that does not mean everyone that may have an interest does. If anyone does want to apply pressure on you, make them jump through the hoops of finding you, this can leave a trail and smaller, lets call them vigilante groups, do not like to do this.

Remember the 'shadow government' is cell based and like to operate independently so make each group work to find you, even if only to add to there work load, or force messaging vertically.

The chopper thing, and gang stalking is really to just inspire fear, most groups only try and intimidate, I admire your efforts and will go read your clips. Light truth and faith always defeats fear and those in the dark,

God Bless

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have a gun, but I need a larger caliber if I want to stop anyone if they are after me.. it's more for target practice.
I also have a scanner on the way.. I had someone tell me that because bugs transmit using RF anywhere between 25mhz and 1000mhz that a scanner will pick up if there's a bug. The trick is to play a cd or something and then take the scanner into another room and scan to see if you can hear your cd. When I receive it I'll try it out with the video going to see if there's anything.
Weird side note- since all this started like what, a week ago, not only have I had helicopters circling my house that one day, I had someone peeking in my daughters window (she described them as military type) and had the military at her school (they wouldn't tell them anything due to privacy laws) and now my car is all messed up. The car thing may or may not be related... I mean, it is a car lol
I have an appt tomorrow to get it fixed, but the steering is all messed up and it keeps losing power and stuff (that started the day after the military at her school. Guess we'll see what the shop has to say about what is causing all of this.

Originally posted by DINSTAAR
buy a pistol or some kind of personal defense weapon, keep it in your home(do not conceal it and carry it without a permit). protecting yourself and your fammily should be the first thing you do.

also, get a hold of security devices like a bug detecter, and possibly CCTV cameras. if you can prove someone is trespassing on your property and planting bugs, and show (lets say) a news station and get it linked unto the drudge report and other non-mainstream media outlets, this could blow up.

also call the ACLU and similar organizations. talking to them could not hurt.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
My dad and Fred were best friends and Fred was on the tribal counsel at Cabazon. Both my dad and Fred knew about stuff that was going on there, and they were about to meet someone to give them some proof and then they were murdered (along with Freds sorta GF Patty)
go to wikipedia and look up INSLAW, or you can just do a search for INSLAW and Fred Alvarez.

Originally posted by roadgravel
So how did you dad fit into the software. Was he an officer in the company that developed it? And what is the connection to the Cabazon Indian Tribal government with the software.

I can't watch these videos because of my bandwidth so I apologize if the answers are in them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join