It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When A Conspiracy Shakes Up Your Life

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by desertfae
I'm sure he got flooded after the show like I did.. either that or my email just never made it through, so I'm giving it another week or so to see if I get a response.
Thanks !

Yes, I would give it some more time, prolly two weeks. He is in DC right now with the Lakota issue. If you need a contact quicker than that, I may be able to help you if you contact me off list.

He is still a bit fringey, even with the Lakota right now, but.......

P.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Paloma

Thanks, I sent you a u2u

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Youtube video regarding John Lear-

Mark from ATS (springer) said I need to remove the u2u's from John Lear in my video on youtube-
Due to youtube's lack of features on existing videos, this means I will need to reupload the new video that I've created without the u2u's in it-meaning, the old link within this thread will not work shortly.
Mark (springer) contends that John Lear is a "good guy" and has no ties to the CIA -of course those of you that have seen the video before the edit know what John Lear himself said regarding the CIA ties and the organizations he's a part of, as well as who he knows

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by desertfae

That;s right he has no ties to the CIA now. He was a pilot for a civilian airline in the 1960's had a contract with the CIA to provide aviation services.

John has never been employed by the CIA and he's never been anything but a civilian.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by desertfae

That;s right he has no ties to the CIA now.

new video uploading now.
Just FYI, I disagree due to what he said in his u2u to me, and what my contacts have told me. He stated very clearly in his u2u his ties.
But, hey, I'm a team player.. I've done what you asked and the u2u's in the video are gone.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Just FYI, I disagree due to what he said in his u2u to me, and what my contacts have told me. He stated very clearly in his u2u his ties.
But, hey, I'm a team player.. I've done what you asked and the u2u's in the video are gone.

Your disagreement is noted. Just to clarify the semantics being used here I 'stay in touch' with many of my friends and associates. This includes friends I flew with while flying for companies who had contracts with the CIA and persons I met during those flights. My friends include Robert Booth Nichols.

I have noted your threat to me about harm to your family. I would have no reason to harm your family or you or any of your associates.

I think you worries are unfounded and you threat to me unnecessary.

To that end, if you feel that there is any threat you can U2 me any time and I will try to help you in any way I can.

I can understand the ordeal you have been through for the past 26 years and can understand your suspicions. But I am not the enemy.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
My friends include Robert Booth Nichols.

I have noted your threat to me about harm to your family. I would have no reason to harm your family or you or any of your associates.

What do you know about your "friend"? Do you know that he scared Danny? Do you know that 3 days before Danny's death he told him to back off or he'd die? that sounds like a threat to me.. do you know about your 'friend's' ties to the drug rings? do you know that certain people had information and tried to warn Danny about your "friend" and that he was going to have Danny killed? Do you know about what your "friend" did to the guy in the airplane hanger?? Do you know your 'friend' has ties to the mafia? I'm betting you do.
Why don't you admit what you told me in u2u to everyone here about the CIA org's you're a part of?
What about the flights to Iran? lets talk about that- How about the stop off's in Turkey for using their airspace?
See, with what I'm going through I realize there is a lot of covert stuff going on.. plants and such.. I've experienced this first hand. I'm sure as a person you're a nice guy.. but, I've also got info about you and your ties. I'm not afraid of this 'group' that has been doing this stuff for years-with your 'friend' a main player in it.
As far as threats.. I gave you no threat other than exposing you, if you take that as a threat.. I spoke of the threat this 'group' may pose to me and my family.
Take this back to the 'group' there are MANY of us, you may silence some of us, but there will always be another to take their place.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Have you seen this document about your 'friend'?
(massive links ahead-as I won't flood this thread with lots of images of this long document)

Originals can be found here: desertfae.com/img/rbn/image001.jpg through image077.jpg

desertfae.com...
desertfae.com...
desertfae.com...
desertfae.com...
desertfae.com...
desertfae.com...
desertfae.com...
desertfae.com...
desertfae.com...
desertfae.com...

There are 77 documents on my server you should read about your 'friend'--I have 10 listed here-just replace the numbers on image001 to image0xx whatever page number is next.
here is a sample:

[edit on 7-1-2008 by desertfae]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question
Completely agree with you there. I know I'd do the same if it was my father. I think some people here are under estimating the impact this has on a human being when a family member has been murdered due to trying to do what's right. If no relative on my side had been involved, I probably would just drop it and leave it alone and let someone else solve the mystery. But you better believe that if any of my relatives died because of something like this, I'd be hunting down the bastards that did it.

I'm not 'hunting' them down.. I'm exposing what they did and all the connections with the octopus-I do want justice in all of this though... interesting note--after posting a lot of this, my dad's murder case is now unsuspended after 26 years
YAY!

No worries, I know you wouldn't hunt them down, I understood that, but what I'm saying is that I probably would.

Edit: Sound crazy? Maybe, but I'm sure most would have the same reaction or at least the same thought if your relatives were involved.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Question]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

why is it that this guys post seems like hes trying to act "too" sincere, as if he is inocent or a victim trying to get people on his side,

Desertfae i know we havent exactly gotten along, but i would be very wary of this one,

i use mind manipulating words myself, i cant fall for that sort of stuff

(and John save yourself the trouble of replying to my post and trying to say im wrong, and how you are really care, i wont acknowledge it so use your time more productively then on me)

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

No worries, I know you wouldn't hunt them down, I understood that, but what I'm saying is that I probably would.

Edit: Sound crazy? Maybe, but I'm sure most would have the same reaction or at least the same thought if your relatives were involved.

using crime to solve a crime is never good

but yea, many people think the same thing if a relative is killed.. but when it comes down to it and you're in a situation where you are looking for a murderer, rational thinking normally steps in.. at least it did with me.

One thing you probably don't know about me is that before all this I was one of those thinking that the conspiracy people were weird, then I had my eyes opened, REALLY FAST.
lol I even told the police to squash the conspiracies and they told me it was all true.. so yea, I had a HUGE wake up call, really fast... thats one reason I didn't know who John Lear was because I'd never heard of him before.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
why is it that this guys post seems like hes trying to act "too" sincere, as if he is inocent or a victim trying to get people on his side,

Desertfae i know we havent exactly gotten along, but i would be very wary of this one,

What? We didn't get along?

Don't worry, I know the story about John Lear.. more than most on this board.
See, the CIA in a lot of cases doesn't give a direct check to their employees, instead they use fronts to pay them, but they are still CIA.. and he admitted that he was CIA to me in the u2u that I was required to take off my youtube video.
He messed up in his private message to me, twice! and messed up again on these forums in another post.. now he's covering.
Like I said, there's a lot of covert stuff going on surrounding the stuff with my dad's murder.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by desertfae]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
lol we got into a few arguments, but seriously i didnt know this was such a big cover-up, ill try to find out more about it, try to see your point of view, even if i do disagree with your methods, i also respect what you are doing, but i still doubt if you can win, its my cynical nature

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

using crime to solve a crime is never good

but yea, many people think the same thing if a relative is killed.. but when it comes down to it and you're in a situation where you are looking for a murderer, rational thinking normally steps in.. at least it did with me.

One thing you probably don't know about me is that before all this I was one of those thinking that the conspiracy people were weird, then I had my eyes opened, REALLY FAST.
lol I even told the police to squash the conspiracies and they told me it was all true.. so yea, I had a HUGE wake up call, really fast... thats one reason I didn't know who John Lear was because I'd never heard of him before.

Obviously you've never met a pissed off Colombian
to us, family is everything. You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us and believe me, all rational thought goes out the window when someone tries to murder a family member for doing what is right. Payback becomes the name of the game and believe me, we know how to play it well

Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but the fact is that the mentality I and many in Colombia are raised on is exactly that. "Family matters, and you don't let your family down. Someone messes with your family, you get payback." Yes, we are a proud people lol!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

(and John save yourself the trouble of replying to my post and trying to say im wrong, and how you are really care, i wont acknowledge it so use your time more productively then on me)

No, actually I was going to tell you that I read the Request for Intercept and the part about RBN having several weapons permits is true because I stored some of his weapons at my house here in Vegas as I had an ATF Class 3 (Machine Gun buy and sell) as he did.

Bob was always nice to me. He and his wife Ellen share the same wedding anniversary as my wife Marilee and I although Marilee and I have been married 37 years and I think Bob and Ellen a few years less.

Heres another photo of me and Bob in my Den.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

No, actually I was going to tell you that I read the Request for Intercept and the part about RBN having several weapons permits is true because I stored some of his weapons at my house here in Vegas as I had an ATF Class 3 (Machine Gun buy and sell) as he did.

You do know that was tankthinker that wrote and who you were replying to right?
You probably haven't seen this document before.. but I'll bet that Nichols has talked about it.. he has threatened to kill Gates before because of this document.
I suggest you take some time and read the entire thing, if you haven't already.
Being that you're still involved in CIA orgs you probably don't care about this, but on the off chance you do, you should read it.
I know you're probably po'd at me for exposing you, but let me appeal to the regular guy inside of you.. don't you think it's time all this stopped? Don't you think it's time that those that have done wrong in this (including yourself) be adult and admit it?
I noticed you completely skipped over what I asked that we talk about.. the flights to Iran, the stop overs in Turkey for using their air space. You know what I'm talking about, even if the rest of this board doesn't..
I know you don't want to betray the company.. but it's time this comes out.. with or without you, we will tell the truth.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

[quote]I noticed you completely skipped over what I asked that we talk about.. the flights to Iran, the stop overs in Turkey for using their air space. You know what I'm talking about, even if the rest of this board doesn't..
I know you don't want to betray the company.. but it's time this comes out.. with or without you, we will tell the truth.

This has been all over the internet for at least 4 years. If you are going to expose me then at least expose the truth. Thanks.

After the Camp David accords were signed in 1977 each country, Egypt and Israel were required to operate 4 flights a week into the others country. Of course, El Al pilots didn’t mind flying into Cairo but you could not find an Egyptian pilot that would fly into Tel Aviv. So an Egyptian airline was formed called Nefertiti Airlines with me as chief pilot to fly the 4 flights a week into Tel Aviv. On our off time we flew subcontract for Egyptair throughout Europe and Africa.

All this, of course was just a cover for our real missions which was all kinds of nefarious gun running throughout Europe and Africa which we did in our spare time. And now that our beloved 40th president has passed on I can tell you that in fact (with my apologies to Michael Reagan) the October Surprise was true.

The October surprise for those of you that don’t remember happened during October of 1980 when Reagan and Bush were running against Carter and Mondale George Bush was flown in a BAC 111 one Saturday night to Paris to meet with the Ayatollah Khomeini. Bush offered the Khomeini a deal whereby if he would delay the release of the hostages held in Tehran until Reagan’s inauguration, the administration would supply unlimited guns and ammunition to the Iranians. In order to get Bush back for a Sunday morning brunch so that nobody would be alerted to his absence he was flown back in an SR-71 from Reims field near Paris to McGuire AFB.

Of course Reagan won, the hostages were released and one of my jobs in Cairo was to deliver those arms from Tel Aviv to Tehran. Unfortunately, the first airplane in, an Argentinean CL-44 was shot down by the Russians just south of Yerevan and Mossad who was running the operation didn’t want to risk sending my 707. The arms where eventually delivered through Dubai, across the Persian Gulf and directly into Tehran. During the 2 years I was in Cairo I averaged 180 hours a month with a top month of 236 hours in a 31 day period. I spent a 6 week tour in Khartoum flying cows to Saana, North Yemen in an old Rolls Royce powered 707.

The exact same story will be on the Dave and Johnny interview of me in a few days.

Now what else did you want to expose?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

If you are going to expose me then at least expose the truth. Thanks.

I am exposing the truth.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hello Desertfae,

Here are 2 books that were published in the middle 80's that detailed the October Surprise 'arms for hostages' of the Reagan administration.

The first was written by Barbara Honegger and the second by Gary Sick.

www.amazon.com...

www.amazon.com...

The following news story is about the Australian CL-44 which was the first airplane to go in:

On July 18, 1981, a cargo plane returning to Tel Aviv from Tehran strayed into Soviet airspace and was shot down by a MiG-25 along the Soviet-Turkish border. According to the London Sunday Times, the plane was chartered by a Swiss arms broker, who intended to send 360 tons of military hardware--worth $30,000,000--to the Iranian military. Three shipments of American-made spare parts for M-48 tanks (which formed the bulk of Iran's land forces) had made it through before the cargo plane was shot down. The Israeli
foreign ministry denied any involvement, but several officials quietly conceded that their agents had sold Iran parts and arms shortly after Reagan took office.

The airplane was shot down 40 miles south of Yerevan

www.fas.org...

Because Mossad could not determine why the CL-44 had been shot down (we were all well-briefed on the route and there was no reason for the CL-44 to stray over Russia) it was decided not to send in the 707 that I would be flying.

The contract to transport the arms was given to another company who allegedly flew the arms from Dubai direct over the Persian Gulf to Tehran.

It took 12 years to get a Congressional investigation going and this was the result:

After 12 years of news reports looking into the alleged conspiracy, both houses of the US Congress held separate inquiries into the issue, and journalists from sources such as Newsweek and The New Republic looked into the charges. Both Congressional inquires, as well as the majority of investigative reports, found the evidence to be insufficient. Nevertheless, several individuals, most notably Former Iranian President Abolhassan Bani-Sadr and Former Reagan-Bush Campaign and White House Staffer Barbara Honegger, continue to claim otherwise.

Best of luck in your attempts to expose the "October Surprise". It has been attempted by the very best.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Best of luck in your attempts to expose the "October Surprise". It has been attempted by the very best.

I think you underestimate me. October Surprise was just a small piece of the puzzle.
My dad, Fred and Patty were murdered for a lot more than just October Surprise. I'll reply in more detail after work today.
I'm exposing the truth of the octopus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join