It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-semitic rhetoric; the hits keep coming!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
No, for the sake of discussion, i don't let topics i have created devolve in to the obvious. In a previous thread this summer, i was already involved in an exploration of the true meanings of the word. I thought it was irrelevant, but since you seem to be so proud of the fact that you know the definition of a word, please, keep bringing the focus back on to that. Unfortunately for the Webster police, the average person, and even those who know what it means, understand the most commonly used context.

Over all T, i liked your post. Just not the part about trying to beat a dead horse. And please, before you get your panties in a bunch, read the article i linked to. It is obviously anti-jewish. That is what this read is about. I hope that steers you in to the right direction.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by PartChimp]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
First I must clarify some things:

Anti-Zionism = Against the Zionist movement/Israel.

Anti-Judaism = Against the Jewish religion and/or culture. Think medieval Europe. If a Jew converted to Christianity they would be tolerated.

Anti-Semitism = Racism against Jews, AKA Nazi Germany. Didn't technically matter what religion the Jewish person had...technically, but since Jews typically look like other white people, thats really the only thing they could go by, also them living in ghettos.

Now, I agree with you, on most things.

I like Jewish people the best out of all Abrahamic religions, however the Zionist government in Israel is bad for Palestinians and for Jewish people in the long run. I think Israel has a right to exist, but many of the laws in Israel are a bit...weird. Some evidence is that non-Jews are treated as second-class citizens.

Now the bordering Muslim countries, including Palestine, are far worse than the worst things to come out of Israel, Israel is still the most liberal country in the middle east.

The Palestinians are conservative like many other Muslims in the middle-east, they do things that make me almost have zero sympathy and out of extremist liberal rage want them annihilated, but I hold that in. I realize that Zionism causes anti-semitism.

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

www.nkusa.org...

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

www.jewsnotzionists.org...

Fact is, I have a friend in Israel on MSN and shes one of the sweetest girls I've ever met.

I realize the reason she is in danger is her own government's fault, she told me herself she hated what Olmert did in Lebanon last year. I fear for her life every day. Their government's paranoia caused by a fear of oppression is extremely counter-productive.

They want a place where Jews can live free from oppression? Well, their government wants all Jews in the world to move to a relatively small country in the middle east surrounded by people who utterly despise them...just lets analyze that for a bit...really dumb idea, yes?

[edit on 11/1/2007 by Kacen]

Dae

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PartChimp

Can I ask you, the site I linked to, particularly the article, did you read it? If so, what do you think? If it wasnt written by jews would it be wrong? Would it be anti-jewish?

It has been the age-old intention of Zionism to intentionally stir up anti-Semitism anywhere possible, and even more commonly, to take advantage of any Jewish suffering anywhere in order to enhance its cause. Indeed, hatred of Jews and Jewish suffering is the oxygen of the Zionist movement, and from the very beginning has been to deliberately incite hatred of the Jew and then, in feigned horror, use it to justify the existence of the Zionist state – this is, of course, Machiavellianism raised to the highest degree.

So, this being ATS, a conspiracy site, doesnt this topic deserve the right attention? Dont you find it horrifying that there is a conspiracy against everyday jews by these zionists? A conspiracy that got huge numbers slaughtered? Are you not pissed at these select few in their regard for human life, jewish or not? Oh and half my family on my mothers side is jewish, Im not but does that matter? In fact Ill say half my family is jewish and the other is catholic hungarian - yes hungarian, the only country in Europe that kicked out the jews the most.

The problem comes when you believe that anti-semitisim comes from ignorant peasants with pitchforks - which is why you were surprised to find it alive and well on the internet. Thats because there are reasons, always reasons, even back then with the pitchforks. The "jewish conspiracy" is a complicated one and takes alot of digging to get at any truths.

So, if you can read a site that is written by jews about zionism why not read a site that is written by gentiles about zionism?

As a last side note - the internet is full of sites based on hatred for groups but that doesnt make it a reality - heck, there are sites that believe the earth is flat - but it ain't!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PartChimp
...I am Jewish .... I found this ... This ... is one of the most bigoted, hate-filled things I have read in quite some time. ... When did it become okie dokie to cyclically bash a sect of people?

I'm not sure whether this is the right question. Before we answer it, don't we need to answer these two? --

1. Is it OK to limit freedom of speech so that certain groups/races/religions/whatever may only be referred to in positive terms?

2. Do we consider that Jewish people should be one of these privileged groups?

I have no view on #2, but since I don't belong to any group liable to feature in #1, I have questions as to whether I really want people telling me that I mustn't criticise others who are quite free to criticise me.

Note that #1 is phrased accurately. Those who say 'yes' to that question often try to skew the discussion with loaded terms like 'hate' (=views of people they want to silence).

All the best,

Roger Pearse

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
As a Nondenominational Christian I am commanded by the Holy Bible to support the Jewish nation.

I find that there are not only plenty of Christian haters here and elsewhere in the web conspiracy community but plenty of Jewish haters as well. Funny how the rules don't allow personal attacks but you can attack peoples deep belief systems all you like. Debate is one thing but outright insult is something entirely different.

As I've said in the past, I would rather have you attack me personally than to insult my God and my Faith.

It's not just happening at Rense, etc..It's happening right here on a regular basis.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dae

Ok; i understand what you're getting at fully. The thing is, the language that Texe uses wanes in and out of finite to broad. He uses "jews" openly in a derogatory manner. I mean, if you were jewish, wouldn't you get a little pissed off at the fact that an idiot like Rense is supporting the idea that the Holocaust was concocted by these same Zionists he's accusing of taking over the world?! That is where his credibility goes right out the window. I am for freedom of speech. I despise political correctness. It just seems like a staggering amount of people i run across on the internet have equated the average Jew with Zionist and that can be absolutely dangerous. So that's the ten million dollar question;

Are anti-Semites (or for those Miriam-Webster zealots anti-jews) using the Zionist platform for a darker purpose? A conspiracy being created by the conspiracy fanatics?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
As I've said in the past, I would rather have you attack me personally than to insult my God and my Faith...

There should be no reason or justification for attacking either.
A true 'Christian' should realise that God called by any other word is still God.
I don't get attacks on the muslim faith for instance because I have found it to be the most 'Christian' I have encountered.

I want to tell a little story that shocked me into realising how little I knew about the world.

I met a guy I'll call 'Mr F'
You can picture him if you can imagine Saddam Hussein in a Dish-dash and permanently drunk and loud in a bar i used to frequent in Dubai.
Now this guy used to intimidate the ex-pats that were regulars there so everyone avoided him.
Being somewhat cast into the public eye I was forced to associate with him.

The reason he was permanently drunk was because his wife died recently leaving him to support three kids.He was getting by as he was a retired police chief and his pension saw him OK financially,but psychologically he was broken and finding it hard to keep up a happy family atmosphere but that is exactly what he did in front of the kids.

Even hard as it was coping I later found out that a young(single and scared) mother passing by had left a newborn baby,ringing the bell and running away from the gates,hoping for a better chance of a life for this baby.

There was not even a moment of hesitation as he did exactly that.
He took in someone elses baby girl,fed,clothed even hired a nanny to help out.
Apart from obviously informing his police contacts to notify of the event,that was all the contact he made with the authorities.
Apparently it wasn't such a special or out of the ordinary thing to do.

He has now found a new lease of life and pleasure from bringing her up as he has officially adopted her.

I challenge to find anyone today in the 'western' world to find someone that has acted so 'Christian'.
It's a far cry from what is being shown to be typically 'muslim' in the western media.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

So you have gone from vaguely addressing the topic, to insulting a person for no apparent reason, to completely avoiding the topic and bringing up a story of a muslim you deem more christian than western christians? You are either rambling for ramblings sake, or are just trying to derail the thread. I believe T&C's of the board politely ask members to stick to the topic at hand. Do you think you can manage that, please?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Emm ok

I fail to see where exactly I have 'insulted' ANYONE

But OK sticking EXACTLY to the thread topic.
YES I did visit the site you posted.
YES it does appear to be anti-jewish.

So what? I can find plenty of link with regard to Anti-muslim, anti- christian,anti catholic too.

Some people seem to take pleasure in pointing them out and making a conspiracy out of it though.

It's just a fact. People who complain about stuff are more vocal than people who are happy.Such is life

I prefer to find the bright side of life(Walks away whistling Monty Python)

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I believe T&C's of the board politely ask members to stick to the topic at hand. Do you think you can manage that, please?

LOL just go ahead and make a list of what you feel is relevant to the topic so we don't violate the T&C's.
You're posting off topic by posting and telling us to stay on topic... do you really want to get that petty?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PartChimp I believe T&C's of the board politely ask members to stick to the topic at hand. . .

Since the T & C also states that you should not post offensive links AND it seems you want this whole discussion to be based on EXACTLY that link.. Then I find this thread is void and pointless anyway.

Maybe the MODS should remove the link in exactly the same they have done in the past and we'll see where the discussion goes from there?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Please; back on topic? Enough with the nonsense.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
The American Media, recently consolidated to the point of public outcry, is almost entirely owned by Jewish interests...

Paramount, Disney, ICM and CAA New York, Times, Wall Street Journal Washington Post, Boston Globe, Washington Post Barron's, Dow Jones Village Voice Time, U.S. News & World Report Atlantic Monthly, NY Daily News, AOL-Time Warner, CNN News Group (before you say no that's Ted Turner, look up 'Walter Isaacson'), Time Warner's publishing division, Sports Illustrated, People, Fortune, Walt Disney Company, Touchstone, Buena Vista, Hollywood Pictures, Caravan Pictures, Miramax Films, Capital Cities/ABC, Inc., ESPN, Lifetime Television, A & E Television Networks, ABC Radio Network, Viacom, Inc., Paramount Pictures, CBS's Country Music Television Nashville Network Simon & Schuster, Scribner, The
Free Press, Pocket Books. Showtime, MTV, Nickelodeon, Fox Television Network, 20th Century Fox Films, and Fox 2000, New York Post and TV Guide are all owned or controlled by one religous organization.

you have publicly traded companies in that list. I own a few shares of some of them so I guess jews do control them. Rupert Murdoch owns the NY Post and Fox news and he might be working on the Journal, if he hasn't already pulled that off. Hardly a jew. Time Warner, while publicly traded, is a Ted Turner company, hardly a jew.

copying someone else's list looks rather silly if you don't look into the names on the list.

sure, many of the entities listed have jews in high levels but they are at the mercy of the shareholders and, clearly, they aren't all jews. I'm sure, if you actually looked into these companies, and had an understanding as to how publicly traded companies are run, you'd find out that the board of directors and the officers in charge of the companies are a mix of faiths.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by Crakeur]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Please; back on topic? Enough with the nonsense.

OK, PartChimp. I recommend you read thi s book

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

One line posts too.?
You're on quite a roll here.

I'm really finding it difficult exactly what it is you are trying to discuss here.Are you in training to become a MOD or are you just trolling?

Look I can't say it any clearer regarding your OP.
Sites like this are there to be found by people looking for them.
You ask does it invalidate the site by the information it presents?.
Horses for courses.
I suppose the editor of that site thinks he has a valid point and wishes to express it.
Some may not agree but does it give anyone the right to take away his right to do so?
Apparently not,since it's still there.

Now what about YOU giving an opinion instead of just criticizing other people posts and deciding exactly what content YOU want in the thread.

Don't worry. If you keep failing in your content I see no reason to continue this discussion anyway.
I don't see any reason for doing it for you.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeursure, many of the entities listed have jews in high levels but they are at the mercy of the shareholders and, clearly, they aren't all jews. [edit on 1-11-2007 by Crakeur]

Finally. A point to discuss

I don't know how many people really take an ACTIVE interest in the companies they own shares for,aside from how much money they can make from it.

Short of gross derilliction of duty or incompetence resulting in a poor showing of shares,then the COE is left to his/her own devices.

In all honesty,not many people will vote out a board of directors for eg.. 'biased' news reporting, if they are making a pretty penny out of it.

Again,like in politics,greed generally wins out over morality.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I'm sure, if you actually looked into these companies, and had an understanding as to how publicly traded companies are run, you'd find out that the board of directors and the officers in charge of the companies are a mix of faiths.

The Jewish control of the mass media, particularly in the US is well known, and well documented Crakeur. As to Murdoch and Turner, see my previous post. I know how publicly traded companies work so spare me the subtle condescensions, it doesn't change the reality of the situation.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
The Jewish control of the mass media, particularly in the US is well known, and well documented Crakeur. As to Murdoch and Turner, see my previous post. I know how publicly traded companies work so spare me the subtle condescensions, it doesn't change the reality of the situation.

So what, in your opinion, are the evil Jews planning to do with their absolute domination of the media? You've already bowed to the title of anti-semite, so you surely must have something juicy?

As for you, agent_T, your posts up until now have had nothing to do with the meat of my intent, except we agree things like this invalidate rense, et al. You've tried to turn this in to some kind of flame match to discredit me, when i'm simply putting out facts that you can look up for yourself on the internet. I mean, come on man. The whole shpeel about the muslim police chief was incredibly transparent. This isn't about pulling out our religions and measuring. It's about the modern day persecution of Jews and the way it's marbled in to the conspiracy community.

Dae

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Are anti-Semites (or for those Miriam-Webster zealots anti-jews) using the Zionist platform for a darker purpose? A conspiracy being created by the conspiracy fanatics?

The site I linked to, have a look and tell me if you think its a conspiracy fanatic website? Please, if you are serious about this subject then go read some sites written by True Torah/ Jews - find out about the facts - denying ignorance.

www.jewsnotzionists.org...

www.nkusa.org...

www.jewsagainstzionism.com

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dae

Dae, I get it man, I honestly do. I'm not here about these sites; I have thoroughly read jews against zionism in the past. I am not questioning anyones right to question fundamental zionism. I am, however, questioning the intent of those in the conspiracy community that use the guise of zionism-exploration as a platform to rally against jews. That's all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join