It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-semitic rhetoric; the hits keep coming!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Before I am lambasted and accused of blanket-statement tactics, let me give you all some background in to my family tree. My father is a third generation German-American. He stands six foot five inches, has blue eyes and some really ridiculously blond hair. My mother, a physical specimen of smaller stature, is a third generation Italian-Jewish-American. Now, I know this sounds like the beginning of some kind of bad joke, but that is where I come from. My mother is Jewish, so in turn, I am Jewish by default.

Before I stumbled on to this web-site and the world of conspiracy theory in early 2004, I was pretty much oblivious to the modern world of "anti-zionism" and "anti-jewish" rhetoric. I mean, I had heard horror stories from my maternal grandparents about violence and vandalism that they and my other ancestors had endured over the years, but this sort of thing seemed miles away. I really just look like a big Italian linebacker, so maybe that helped me out a little bit. Anyway, back to the point.

I like to skim conspiracy "news" sites frequently, even the ones that I discovered, way back in '04, are anti-semitic. One lovely example is Jeff Rense. While I was perusing his selection of today's "headlines", I found this gem; www.texemarrs.com.... This little beauty is by Texe Marrs, and is one of the most bigoted, hate-filled things I have read in quite some time. I mean the article is clearly listed on www.rense.com under the heading "Z Media". This website, unfortunately, is linked to multiple times a day. Just like Alex Jones' website. So my question is, does this sentiment really exist so widely throughout the conspiracy community? Do half of the detractors of Zionism actually know what it means, in both the past and modern tense? When did it become okie dokie to cyclically bash a sect of people?

This type of information completely invalidates these web-sites, doesn't it? I sure wish my mom-dukes would have brought in some of that world domination cash. All of my maternal ancestors were steel workers.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If you are who you say you are (and how can we be sure?) then why are you promoting those people with URLs and such? Nevertheless, I will agree with you. I had Jeff Rense pegged long ago. Yes anti-semitism exists and it is very heavy in Canada, too.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm not promoting, I'm trying to expose the racist/fascist agendas of people linked to these ideas, to possibly dissuade people them from using this tripe as a legitimate source. This is an issue that isn't discussed in depth and I don't know why. Is it to drum up 21st century hatred toward Jews?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PartChimp
This type of information completely invalidates these web-sites, doesn't it?

Actually no IMO, it's high time folks started waking up and realizing that some of the 'antisemitism' as you call it, is a perfectly normal reaction to the talmudic and zionist crap that goes on just below the surface.

Originally posted by twitchy
We're told that it's antisemitic to claim that Jews run the Federal Reserve, yet when you look into it,

www.worldnewsstand.net...
Rothschild Bank of London (Jewish)
Warburg Bank of Hamburg (Jewish)
Rothschild Bank of Berlin (Jewish)
Lehman Brothers of New York (Jewish)
Lazard Brothers of Paris (Jewish)
Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York (Jewish)
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy (Jewish)
Goldman, Sachs of New York (Jewish)
Warburg Bank of Amsterdam (Jewish)
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (Rockefellers Interesting History...)

We're told that it's antisemtic to say that jews own the media, yet when you look into it,

The American Media, recently consolidated to the point of public outcry, is almost entirely owned by Jewish interests...

Originally posted by twitchy
Paramount, Disney, ICM and CAA New York, Times, Wall Street Journal Washington Post, Boston Globe, Washington Post Barron's, Dow Jones Village Voice Time, U.S. News & World Report Atlantic Monthly, NY Daily News, AOL-Time Warner, CNN News Group (before you say no that's Ted Turner, look up 'Walter Isaacson'), Time Warner's publishing division, Sports Illustrated, People, Fortune, Walt Disney Company, Touchstone, Buena Vista, Hollywood Pictures, Caravan Pictures, Miramax Films, Capital Cities/ABC, Inc., ESPN, Lifetime Television, A & E Television Networks, ABC Radio Network, Viacom, Inc., Paramount Pictures, CBS's Country Music Television Nashville Network Simon & Schuster, Scribner, The
Free Press, Pocket Books. Showtime, MTV, Nickelodeon, Fox Television Network, 20th Century Fox Films, and Fox 2000, New York Post and TV Guide are all owned or controlled by one religous organization.

This is not to mention all the subsidary companies in print and local media, newsgroups, etc. that are either subsidized or controlled by the above listed companies. The recent consolidation of these major media companies has only tightened their grip, and really this is only to name a a few...

It's antisemitic to speak out against the Kosher Scam, we're told that Israel is a poor innocent little nation of Jews whom the entire world is out to get...
It's high time people looked beyond the label of antisemitism and started seeing what's actually being said. If there was a secretive Sect of Hamburglars behind all of this, I would probably be anti-hamburglar.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by twitchy]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So, could you please explain to me, in your own words, how the fact that Jews excel in the world of money and entertainment is a danger to the world?

If there was a secretive Sect of Hamburglars behind all of this, I would probably be anti-hamburglar.

So this international secret Jewish cabal that you are pointing to is a secretive sect of Jews, correct?Thank you for admitting that you are anti-Jewish. Honesty is the answer.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Call it whatever you like, I call it opposition. The only defense of the Zionist establishment is to label it as anti-semitism, fortunately with the advent of the internet and the availability of information, that age old rhetoric is becomming more and more transparent every day.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

So, could you please explain to me, in your own words, how the fact that Jews excel in the world of money and entertainment is a danger to the world?

My problem is not in achieving success,as you put it.Good luck to anyone that goes in to business to make money,if that's your goal.

My problem is peoples reluctance to admit a problem when they have a media that is run by one particular religious faction.
Americas media is Jewish run by a large majority.. fine.. But DON'T expect an unbiased news report when dealing with matters involving Middle Eastern conflicts for example.

I hear the constant comments on here about 'biased' news from Al jeezerah.Yet in was in my experience they actually gave a more accurate account of current events that I could verify whilst in the Gulf.

Now when you're talking about a whole COUNTRY that's running off biased news opinions from Jewish run media.THAT'S a problem that needs addressing.
If I'm not mistaken thats called propaganda.

It's the age old adage that,you will never find out what's really going on unless you go and see it for yourself..in person/at the scene.

Now before I get called my favourite inaccurate term of being anti-semetic(which is actually anti arabic).. It's not just Jews/Zionists..

I'm Roman catholic and I accept the fact that the Pope/Vatican will never admit to having more than his fair share of perverts in the catholic church.
But it's not the Vatican that tell the U.S government what side of bed to get out of in the morning.

Religions running countries is never a good thing.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well, that's not entirely true, T. The last time I checked, Rupert Murdoch and Ted Turner aren't "Jews" or "Zionists". What does that make them? This smells a lot like baseless paranoia. Nothing more. How many of the top ten most wealthy men in the world are Jewish? All ten? Nope.

History always repeats its self. It is unfortunate that Jewish persecution seemingly has become part of that cycle.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I have been suspicious of some people like Alex Jones and Jeff Rense about their religious affiliations and agendas ... but, I also realize that religious propaghanda comes from all sides, because that's what religion was meant for. Devide and conquer. I'm not gunna be any more sympathetic to Jewish people than I'm gunna be towards radical fundamentalist Christians. It's all hogwash, and to a lot of people who are religioulsy affilliated, that's gunna cause them to think that a person saying their religion is hogwash is deliberately trying to offend them or something, when in fact, all they are stating is the truth. People can choose to believe what they want because everyone has somewhat of a free will, but I think people need to be a little more informed about the labels they are stamping on themselves, and their true purpose.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
But yeah, I agree with you, anti-semetism is bad... but then again, religion is bad, too.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

Trust me, I'm not practicing either. What I am though is pissed off that these people who are big figures in the conspiracy community, who have a lot of power with a lot of people, are blatantly anti-Semitic, but the idiots web-sites are still linked to across the internet on a daily basis. It makes you question whether or not their platforms aren't driven merely to spread out one deep, dark belief they have.

Even though religion used for the wrong reasons is incredibly destructive, most people just want to have their beliefs and live out their lives. These "men" would stir up hate against them though. They are dangerous.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Well, that's not entirely true, T. The last time I checked, Rupert Murdoch and Ted Turner aren't "Jews" or "Zionists".

Actually Murdoch is...

Source
NGl's assets include the lion's share of BSkyB; Twentieth Century Fox, and major British newspapers such as The Sun, News of the World; The Times; The Sunday Times, and the Times Literary and Educational Supplements. Its Chief Executive, Rupert Murdoch, is usually regarded as a "Gentile", although he has been described as a "mamzer Jew". His father, Keith, although only a lowpaid reporter, made a fortuitous marriage to the daughter of a wealthy Jewish family, Elisabeth Joy Greene. The family fortune enabled Murdoch Senior to buy himself a knighthood, a radio station and two Adelaide newspapers, as well as to educate his son at the fashionable Geelong private school and then to send him to Oxford....
Murdoch first started to move in these circles when his father asked Lord Beaverbrook to train young Rupert in the newspaper business. Beaverbrook introduced Murdoch to Harry Oppenheimer, head of the massive Anglo-American Corporation and the deBeers diamond and gold cartel, and Edgar Bronfman. Impressed by the young Murdoch, they told him to call on them if he ever needed help.

Harry Oppenheimer. One of Murdoch's fantastically rich financial backers

Within a few years Murdoch was acting as the front-man for media buy- ups financed by Oppenheimer and Bronfman, as well as being helped by the conman Armand Hammer and the Rothschild empire.

Ted Turner is the only exception, but then he's always having to apologise to the ADL and being attacked by jewish groups for his opinions on Israel and others. If you start looking into Turner Broadcast, Ted was basicly neutered, and the company is indeed under jewish control now...

Source
The third most powerful man at AOL-Time Warner, at least on paper, was Vice Chairman Ted Turner, a Gentile. Turner had traded his Turner Broadcasting System, which included CNN, to Time Warner in 1996 for a large block of Time Warner shares. By April 2001 Levin had effectively fired Ted Turner, eliminating him from any real power. However, Turner remained a very large and outspoken shareholder and member of the board of directors.

Levin overplayed his hand, and in a May 2002 showdown, he was fired by the company's board. For Ted Turner, who had lost $7 billion of his $9 billion due to Levin's mismanagement, it was small solace. Turner remains an outsider with no control over the inner workings of the company. Also under pressure, Steve Case resigned effective in May 2003. The board replaced both Levin and Case with a Black, Richard Parsons. Behind Parsons the Jewish influence and power remains dominant.

So anti-semitic or not, it's entirely accurate to say that the Mass Media is almost entirely controlled by Jewish interests.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PartChimp

Chimp,

I'd like to throw you a life line right about now. I've got a bad vibe about this thread.

I'm completely on your side and a gentile to boot! Just because certain industries are owned and operated by a particular group, who's to say THAT'S a conspiracy?

I mean I could use the ole' Well the Arabs control all the oil argument. Where would I be going with that?

Be proud of your heritage. The Jews are fine people.

Becker

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

Haha, i appreciate it Becker. The gentiles are great people too... it's just unfortunate once my kind have unearthed our Jewcifer hyper-space enslavement ships, we're going to own you all! Mwuahaha!

Seriously though. All halloweening aside, I don't know a person alive with at least a spot of common sense that wouldn't at least recoil in horror at that link i posted in the first post. From Masada to MTV, we continue to roll with the punches.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Anti-semitic rhetoric; the hits keep coming

It's about time that we discontinue the use of this term, "Anti-semitic".
A large percentage of "Jews" are not semitic people and have nothing to do with Israel.
Therefore, an "Anti-semitic" individual is an individual who is against Arabs, Syrians, Iraqis, Jordanians, Lebanese and quite a few more and also against only Semitic Jews, not the bulk of what people describe today as "Jews".
As I recently posted an item regarding this, there are quite a number of Anti-Zionist Non-semitic Jews as well as Anti-Zionist Semitic Jews.
But when one uses the term "Anti-semitic", it is truly misleading because it implies that one is against the entire Semitic people, the bulk of whom are in the Middle East.
I hereby repost my recent Pro-semitic post entitled:
The Re-birth of Israel, Jews and "Anti-semitism"
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

(This is a Pro-semitic post)

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I'm really not in the business of semantics; everyone who hears the term knows exactly what it means, so please don't try to patronize me or others in the thread. This is about paranoia induced bigotry.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I'm really not in the business of semantics; everyone who hears the term knows exactly what it means, so please don't try to patronize me or others in the thread. This is about paranoia induced bigotry.

I was simply stating that oftentimes semantics can be misleading. I have always disliked the term "anti-semitic" and this is why I simply say let's not use this term incorrectly.
The url of my PRO-SEMITIC post is at:
www.rense.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Rense is a supporter of holocaust deniers. Next please.

Dae

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Rense is a supporter of holocaust deniers. Next please.

Ooo me me!

This picture says alot doesn't it?

Have a read of this article, its a nice change from reading sites where you are not sure of their motives. This site is completely open about it's agenda.

Jews against Zionism - google that phase too, lots of hits.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Norio HayakawaIt's about time that we discontinue the use of this term, "Anti-semitic".
A large percentage of "Jews" are not semitic people and have nothing to do with Israel..

Thank you for explaining very politely and eloquently.
I do NOT find it at all patronisng to have it explained factually.
It is the misunderstanding and mis-use of the term that probably annoys me more than anything.

Apart from the obvious.. Using it as a provocative term when a particular argument has been lost.

Just for the sake of reference,I have spent over one year in Israel and wasn't suprised to find Jewish people open,hard working,law abiding and genuine.
Some of my friends there had three jobs to make ends meet.So the succesful acquisition of wealth is VERY deserved on most part.

BUT. What I did find disturbing is the disrespect SOME had for other cultures. Namely anti Yemenis,Morrocans and Palestinians.

It's that use of 'Blanket statements' that cause intolerance.
Ok so those particular bigoted people that happened to be Jewish suprised me and really peed me off.
It doesn't mean that the other 95% of people I met there weren't wonderful people who also hated the zionist attitude adopted by some.

Getting attacked for presenting facts about Jews being in quite a disproportionate amount of 'power positions' probably comes across to most as odd and could well generate paranoia.
Me personally? So what? I wouldn't want their jobs anyway.

I guess to be honest I just hate money and power because with it ALWAYS comes corruption,hate and deviance.
I also hate being called anti-semetic by people who won't even learn what it means.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join