It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serpo/Seinu Disclosure (Sept 2007)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Check out this PDF about the aforementioned topic. It's 24 pages long and a pretty interesting read about a number of topics including interstellar travel, world government, renewable oil (abiotic) and a number of others.

openmindsforum.com...

The oil supply on Earth is and always has been renewable. We have known this since 1948 (he may have said 1958). The wars, diseases and oil crisis are just to keep the public from focusing on the real issues of government control and a presence not of this planet.

These EBE's set up numerous underground bases on our planet to monitor our progress. We have been in contact with four different EBE civilizations. Three are benevolent and unfortunately, one is not.

We the human population are their experiment. They have made human clones that lack consciences and hybrids. For some reason, we have yet to identify, they are unable to clone themselves. Their intent is to take over this planet and use us as a food source to prolong their lives and as slaves. Factions within our government are even attempting to aide these creatures.

They began to explore planets in other star systems until they found Seinu, with what remained of their species. As time passed, they discovered Earth and wanted to construct an outpost, but their leaders decided against it for unknown reasons.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
(apologies for the x2post Mods, wifi cutting in and out again)

I have to post a little more of this article, really wild writing.

Ø About 3,000 years ago, the Seinuvians had a coup that allowed their military to take control. They were prevented from taking control of Earth by another group of aliens, but did establish small military outposts.
Ø Pyramids throughout the world were for sacrifices to appease the Gods, who turned out to be the Seinuvians. They usedthe blood and bodies as a food source.
Ø Genetic modifications of our food source to prevent the Seinuvians from abducting our people and cattle.
Ø Altering our water supply to prevent them from using our water sources.
Ø At least 63-underground/underwater alien bases on Earth.
Ø Movement of troops and weapons to prepare for the alien invasion due to start in a few years.
Ø Seinuvians have begun to alter our weather to warm the planet for their needs. Global warming, melting polar ice caps and increases in CO2 and ultraviolet light.
Ø A genetically engineered human, created by the Seinuvians that has a conscience. He escaped and is trying to aid our world. He is extremely intelligent and telepathic. They call him J-Rod. Seems far-fetched to me.
Ø Asteroid was sent towards Earth by the Seinuvians only to be destroyed by the Etherians. Another race of aliens, which I believe "J" mentioned before.

Now, the Soviets did go , but I must stress that we do not, at this point, know which solar system or planet they were taken. Our source is having trouble getting the information to us, due to the FSB and SVR watching every move his department makes. When more information is delivered, we will check it out and when verified, pass it along. His last message mentioned possibly the Zeta system, but he needed to get back into the vault and verify the information. It's also difficult trying to match their e-race names to ours.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I havnt read the link, but surely will.

About your title, "Serpo", does it talk about the US Alien/Human transfer program SERPO? Is that wahts being related?

All in all, in your second post, my interest in it has piqued!

Thanks

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Yes, it is. Supposedly, it goes by a couple of names including "Seinu" and one other one which I think Serpo is an abbreviation of... here's another clip towards the end of the article:

With regards to Serpo, it was a dead end with two real pieces of
information that we discussed in the past. Three separate groups using different assets and the pilot have come to the same conclusion: The only evidence found was that three full-bird colonels were taken for a "joy ride" within our solar system. When they were returned that night, one committed suicide, one went insane and died months later. The last colonel had a respectable career as an AF liaison to the MIC and retired as a general.

We all agree that the Alpha Centauri system is where one e-race is from, the planet Seinu. Also, the signals which were refuted by SETI, and are increasing in strength, come from the same location. So you can take it for what it's worth, but that's too much for a coincidence.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Printer out of paper.
My freakin' luck.

Wife going to buy a ream.

Will read, tomorrow.

Thanks for the link.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Oh no, not again.

"Dead horse for sale, c'mon, any takers?"

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Just a few questions:

Page 1, 2nd last paragraph:

"The technology came from back engineering alien-disk wreckage and at time with alien assistance."

If we are in contact with aliens why would government waste time "back engineering" when we can just simply just ask them ?

Page 2 3rd paragraph

"The outskirts of Laredo, Texas was the location of the last crashed alien-disk. This disk was enormous and could not be transported, so it was buried were it lay and still is to this day."

Can someone from Texas check this out ?.

Why would one person know so much of the truth ?, a topic that would be soooooo secret id think each person just a tiny section of "the truth". Thanks for the read.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I haven't read the link simply because Serpo is in the tittle, you may find these interesting as well.

Project Serpo blown wide open - exclusive expose
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS.X: Project Serpo: Revelation Or Hoax?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It's quite an old topic on ATS, and it's birth, evolution, and exposure as a hoax is all available in this giant thread:

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

We also had a small summary site up for a while, it's been preserved here:
ProjectSerpo.org (some of the links may no longer function properly.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Well, it's not exactly the same Serpo song and dance. I've only read to page 4 thus far, so I have no idea what direction their going with it, but this is the last paragraph that I read....

I did want to discuss this load of manure called Project Serpo. The true name is Project Serponia. I guess someone shortened it to make it sound more interesting. We did train personnel as astronauts during that time frame, but I do stress that under no circumstance did we exchange our men for theirs. We already knew what they were capable of and would not put our men in harms way. The project was to fool anyone from discovering the truth and lead them on a wild goose chase. You may find it interesting that the group disclosing this false information is only seeking monetary gains and fame. This aviary group and disinformation group are the ringleaders in this charade. I am astonished that no one to date has checked the military background of Victor Martinez.

It's quite hilarious to see so many gullible people jump at straws. This Ryan fellow is just a patsy that got in the way and has now twisted the events to fit his cult project. Most of the information he has released from the so-called Anon #2 is not even in the Serponia files. I believe he has made them up or has had help from others. On the other hand, Anon #1 was quoting from the Serponia files, which is still false information with some truth included. ****** will pass on the remaining information I have for you, but not until this Serpo baloney is put to rest.

[edit on 10/30/2007 by D_Hoffman]

new topics

top topics

join