It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted Swing Keeps Rocking

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Haunted Swing Keeps Rocking

www.news.com.au

AN out-of-control playground swing has spooked families and police in Argentina.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Wierd and freaky omg watch the video some paranormal # there if not its someone with a string or something.

but as said

In an attempt to explain the swing's mysterious movement, police called in physics professors. But even they have been unable to explain the why the swing keeps moving.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
And..... Read this article on it!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is one creepy swing!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
What I wanna know is why is it always a swing that gets haunted? I love the video seems quite credible also. Ghost stories anyone?

Must be a murdered child. What else would keep a child walking the earth?

My other question is why do all these strange phenomenons come from across the ocean and never in America?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Maybe theres an underground train near by,or some other kind of vibration which makes the swing move.

Weird though.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdlMy other question is why do all these strange phenomenons come from across the ocean and never in America?

Well, actually, if you are in the United States, then it's not "across the ocean"... and Argentina IS in America... South America, if you wish to make a distinction...

Remember how many continents there are in the world... There's only one America, as far as I know... although many people like to think: North America, and "the rest" as two different continents.

Peace

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Sator]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
two ghost kids playing..there are misplace children of this world

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
very weird are you ready for the rapture!!!!

Woohoo walking dead o yippy

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yeah I agree that is a weird swing set, but something has to be moving them I dont really buy this story, but you never know. I want a swing set like that for christmas.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hmm Well that certainly is very strange isn’t it? My first compulsion
told me that it must have been the wind... On top of the very obvious
wind blowing into the cameras mic. Its even mentioned by either
the camera man or someone close to him. In the background you
can hear "Hace mucho aire, mucho aire." This pretty much translates
to its windy, really windy. But that's pretty much the point where the middle
swing just starts quite literally swinging as if there was someone on it...
Hmmm... Much more research has to be done here....

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

yeh there could be something or a magnetic field lol

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Night_Prowler

could be some type of wind force or something even attached under the swing seat like even a lil chewy under a seat on 1 end could make a swing swing like that dont u guys rekon?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Residents claim the middle swing in a playground in the north-eastern town of Firmat can keep moving continuously for ten days before suddenly coming to a halt.

That's strange! But, really! The articles don't give any real information about it. This is one of those things I'd like to see a 20/20 investigation done on it.

I would think if that was an area of some deaths in the past , it would be one of the main things mentioned in the articles!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The swing does not move in the same way as if someone was on it.

And not only does it look and sound windy, there is a kid on the background that looks like is flying a kite or something like that and the wind appears to have the same direction of the movement of the swing.

I think is just one of those news just to, as we say in Portugal, "encher chouriços" (and that can be translated as something like "filling sausages", I don't think that there is an English word for chouriço), meaning that it is just something to keep them working and showing instead not having anything to show.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If this isnt the work of hoaxers then its an interesting phenomena.

The thing that first struck me was that the swings didn't swing like there was someone sat in it, more like it was just swinging if that makes sense.

If it can go for ten days or even ten hours why is this the only video and why is their noone bothering to go see it in person.

Surely someone living within easy travel to the place is a sceptical member on here and investigate.
Or maybe one of the many paranormal societies, or a parapsychologist.
Surely if this is what it claims to be is worth more than a 20 second clip.

Until then I remain sceptical and suggest foul play (it is not beyond possibility everyone was in on it for fun).
I will still find it interesting if it has a natural explanation and its just a rare reaction to a natural event (wind, vibration, etc).

Flagged

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysticism

Residents claim the middle swing in a playground in the north-eastern town of Firmat can keep moving continuously for ten days before suddenly coming to a halt.

That's strange! But, really! The articles don't give any real information about it. This is one of those things I'd like to see a 20/20 investigation done on it.

I would think if that was an area of some deaths in the past , it would be one of the main things mentioned in the articles!

tru no deatsh around there preety wierd yeh if there was it would say but lucky there aint maybe a scientific proof later on i rekon some type of wind change

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
there are 1 thin wierd 1 video shows a dude standing next to it and the other show a circle around it? i rekon something to do with a string fishing wire and a lil pull from ya finger can make it move maybe or maybe not we dont know but maybe some paranormal crap is going on there?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SoFunkyMe

BTW the first youtube video doesn't seem to work & I've found another video
Hamaca Firmat.
I can only post the link since I'm having trouble embedding it.This one has lots of noise in the background.
One of the comments below the video says something about flying kites in the background...hmmmm.

Wind or not it is odd,especially the middle swing.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by tormentor]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join