It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

telekenesis tips

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
i've had some luck moving empty cans around on the floor , but im very confuzed with the technique im using... i just try alot of different techniques online over and over , sometimes it works and in the end i end up getting confuzed and i dont know exactly what i did ....

anyone have any luck moving small objects? im sure im not doing it right... any advice would be GREATLY appreciated... im getting so frustrated , some sites suggest to go in an are where theres positive energy , and some say i just need to focus on an object... basically , i don't know where to go from here , if you guys have any guides, websites , or tips you could give me it would be greatly appreciated

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
well if you've had luck moving empty cans around... than whatever technique you are using should be good enough.... you just need to put more effort into it

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
DC nice name!!!!!!

I've dabbled with telekinesis before with no results as amazing as pushing empty cans with my mind!
UMMM....Im with DC, if you can do that then keep it up!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I think with a skill like this you have to figure it out intuitively for yourself. People somehow manage it, and then try to explain it, but I doubt its easy to explain. I agree with the others, you should try to figure it out

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
If you can push cans around, then you should be able to control dice at a crap table. Just tipping the odds slightly in your favor should allow you to never have to work again. Do you know how to shoot craps? When and if you do, u2u me and Ill provide a small stake. This I gotta see!!!

Gotta video of the cans moving? We'll be rich.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by master_mind

Here's a million dollar tip. Get in touch with The Amazing Randi's foundation, tell them you can demonstate PK to them and, if you are able, they pay you $1,000,000 in cold hard cash.

Want even more dough for your ability? Coordinate the demonstration with Randi with Oprah & the discovery channel as witnesses. Ask them the same fee for the exclusive.

How's that for a tip?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
They make a good point, and you make quite a claim. You should really film this.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
LOL

I agree with the others, if its working so far do it! If it aint broke, dont fix it!

ANd i concur with making some stake on this ability! (if you dont like dirty explotation money i guess)

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
wow thanks , i never knew it was that much of a big deal... and it doesnt happen that often , i usually get it to move , with my windows closed , usually before i goto bed when im semi tired... but then i try harder ,and harder till i feel like im about to have a brain stroke , then i think i'm pushing it... i'll just keep trying and i'll let you guys know if anything

alot of weird things are happening to me in my life... i'll mention a few things... not too much cause i'm affraid i might get flamed for it hehe, i see "ufo's" or obs in the sky... not sure what they were but i've seen them on multiple occasions , especially when theres storms over montreal , I seen glowing orbs coming up and down the clouds.. and alot of inexplainable stuff.... for instance , i was on a mountain in a forest at night , with a few of my friends just chilling about , and this huge "bird" or bat flew over us , it was maybe the size of an eagle , i never ever seen anything like this in canada where im from , it flew over us , and we could see the moons reflection through its wings , it looked sorta like a bat , one of the girls i was with called it a dragon..it also looked like it had a tail ... slow wing movement too , like a bird ... only... birds don't come out at night, ive seen this creature atleast 2-3 times with different people i kid you not! most of this happened last year , since then , i got my own appartment , and i've been working alot , so i havn't really had the time to go out and take pictures of these neat things... i so wish i could though ,

some other time , it sounded like someone was walking on my roof... or in my attic , at night when everyone was sleeping.... and i was living in a condo at the time on the top floor , no one ever goes up there... i dont even think theres room up there to walk , and the entrace was sealed cause it was a new building..

i just got a digital camera... i'm thinking about going in the woods near my place at night.... i get a awfull vibe from there...

i walk my dog at night and he starts barking and peeling out like crazy , as if he sees something , so he freaks me out , i turn around and i see like faces in the tree's and #... i'm sure i'd be able to catch something interesting on camera... I'm just afraid to find something really evil

.... (i was with my cousin) we both saw and heard what appeared to be tree's growing... , faces in the woods , and i one point i thought the TV was talking to me , i started freaking out talking about splitting dimensions and nonsence... ok so maybe i was just hallucinating .... but me and my cousin had the same experiences... and they go on , i just don't wanna seem too crazy

at another point i fixed myself in the mirror on mush.... and i saw horns coming out of my head and i looked like a deamon....my reflection appeared to be grinning at myself..., never thought much about it till i came here and read the "deamons" thread...

and all of a sudden , i was a slave on a railroad... like a train track , i was being whipped and i was forced to work , i was freaking out.... i didnt know how to get free, felt like a slave... then 30 secs later , i came back to

[edit on 29-10-2007 by master_mind]

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
The discussion of illegal activities is not allowed here.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Crakeur]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by master_mind

Here's a million dollar tip. Get in touch with The Amazing Randi's foundation, tell them you can demonstate PK to them and, if you are able, they pay you $1,000,000 in cold hard cash.

Want even more dough for your ability? Coordinate the demonstration with Randi with Oprah & the discovery channel as witnesses. Ask them the same fee for the exclusive.

How's that for a tip?

just a question... isnt criss angel already doing this?.... I can't seem to do it nearly as good as i seen him do it , i cant seem to be able to pick up cards or anything... the reason why i started with a can is because , i figured that if there was the slightest momentum , it would continue to roll... i also did another test , i would ballance a pencil on something , and stare at it , trying to put more pressure on one side than the other..

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
[removed quote of entire previous post]

Words I would use to describe Mr. Criss Angel: performance artist, actor, illusionist, showman, trickster. He surrounds himself with actor flunkies. He's a David Copperfield/Blaine imitation. They aren't the real deal. No paranormal ability.

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
i beleive he probably can do some things , hes highly developed in mentalism...

check out this live interview , done on the news...

www.youtube.com...

the trick he does with the forks ... simply amazing , i never seen anyone else do it just like that ..... i wishhhh i could do that

and here he is talking about his arts , including mentalism..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The stuff Criss Angel does is admitted illusions. And he is one of the best at them. But, I want to see these moving cans!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I agree with the previous posters with continuing on how ever you are achieving success. I, myself, have been fascinated with the concept of PK for ten years now, but after countless tries I have never been able to get the slightest confirmed movement. I am very intrigued and jealous [admittedly] of what you say you have accomplished.

Be wary of your environment though. Control it and eliminate all other possible factors that could skew or be manipulating your results. I know it would be awesome to be able to move cans, but I think you owe it to yourself, alone, that you have undeniable proof that nothing else is causing that movement.

I must say that I would also love to see you moving these cans. I have a digital camera that can shoot movies, so if you are near southeast Texas, let me know!

[edit on 30-10-2007 by banyan]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You want good advice and techniques, go here:
www.psipog.net...

Now, rolling cans is very good for a beginner. Keep at it, and you'll be really great with TK before long.

I don't even bother with Randi for several reasons.

1.) The prize may not even be legit.
2.) He picks the terms of the testing, so if he needs to he can win no matter what you do.
3.) I don't like the guy very much.
4.) I'm too young anyway.

Practice often and have fun,
Void

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster
I don't even bother with Randi for several reasons.

1.) The prize may not even be legit.
2.) He picks the terms of the testing, so if he needs to he can win no matter what you do.
3.) I don't like the guy very much.
4.) I'm too young anyway.

The problem with Randi is that he's just as much a True Believer as all those psychics. But in his case, he believes that paranormal phenomena cannot possibly exist. He's the type of so-called "skeptic" that has abandoned scientific open-mindedness in favour of fanatical debunking.

What do I think? Paranormal phenomena may exist, but are unreliable at best.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster
Now, rolling cans is very good for a beginner. Keep at it, and you'll be really great with TK before long.

Good for a beginner???? I would think that rolling cans is a postgraduate maneuver.

I take it Voidmaster that you are an adept at PK.

Could we see some of your videos please?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Voidmaster

I took a gander at that site you suggested. Their psi wheel is just a pinwheel. A miniature version of the windmill.

I'll tell you what is happening, minute air currents caused by your hands and its temperature, also by skin respiration.

If you don't want to waste your time fooling yourself, get an air tight vacuum glass bottle then set up your psi wheel in there. Don't touch the bottle.

Don't get me wrong. I want to see incontrovertible empirical proof of these abilities. I even spent my good hard earned money trying to develop them myself. No results.

I've personally seen high strangeness firsthand. My conclusion is humans by themselves can't do it. There has to be help from non-human sentient beings which is dangerous. I don't recommend it.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by reject]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject
I took a gander at that site you suggested. Their psi wheel is just a pinwheel. A miniature version of the windmill.

I'll tell you what is happening, minute air currents caused by your hands and its temperature, also by skin respiration.

If you don't want to waste your time fooling yourself, get an air tight vacuum glass bottle then set up your psi wheel in there. Don't touch the bottle.

Don't get me wrong. I want to see incontrovertible empirical proof of these abilities. I even spent my good hard earned money trying to develop them myself. No results.

I've personally seen high strangeness firsthand. My conclusion is humans by themselves can't do it. There has to be help from non-human sentient beings which is dangerous. I don't recommend it.

Please explain to me then how all this is done. Miniature air currents caused by your hands to move cell phones and remote controllers?

psipog.net...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I think the objects that moved, had magnets in them and a strong magnet under the table was moved thus, behold PK. Clear acrylic or lucite table please.

Do you think wer'e stupid?

<<   2 >>

join