It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy of The California Wildfires

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Busy bees they are.

I appreciate your attention to this matter Stompk.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Nice to be appreciated. Nice to know this is being watched closely. Thank to all.

I think we got em this time.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Some may want to be reminded of this

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Acting on a recommendation from the commission that investigated intelligence failures before the Iraq war, the government announced Thursday the creation of the National Clandestine Service headed by an undercover CIA official.

Source
The head of all national intelligence, is an undercover CIA official.

If this aint enough to make one blow the trumpet. The atrocities the Bush administration has pulled since 9-11 is staggering.

And by the way, the word national, means they operate within the US.

Since we don't know who runs the agency, there is no oversight.

An agency within the CIA, not bound by the constitution!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It's pretty funny. They tried to shut down my internet connection. My internet connection went down, even though the cable tv was still working, and wireless cable modem showed good signal, and I am on highspeed.

So I have my neighbors wireless as backup. Once they realized I can still post, even though the shut my internet down, they brought mine back up.

In order for them to shut my internet down, they have to shut down the neighborhood. Last time they did that, they got too many complaints.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I had not heard of any firefighters that had died. This is news to me.

California has wildfires ALL the time, they just don't start to engulf the city most of the time.

The Fact is there were Multiple people that were brought in for arson, and we were only given 1 name.

Who are the other people that did this?

I don;t think that this has a consiricy behind it, but ther has been one to supress info about who caused this.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
im pretty open minded,but i dont think there is a conspiracy to set CA ablaze. Anyone who lives here knows, (should know hopefully
) we have fires,floods,and earthquakes. Depending on your area,you may be in the path for all 3. The areas that were burned were and have caught fire before. Why were these fires so much more devastating? People keep building communities in fire hazard areas,etc. Same goes for mudslides in the rainy season. "i built my house on a hill that has partially collapsed in the past,and now i have no house".

It happens. We could also go along with the theory that the govt is using HAARP to create tornadoes in tornado alley? Nope. People there know they get twisters,when it happens it happens. Nothing more to it really.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
What better way to hide an agenda than to burn an area during an optimal time for such occurrences?

I don't know for a fact that anything stomp is claiming to be 100% true, however I do believe that stomp is a real person doing real work. For how long, I do not know.

It could just be myself, but I am able to see how stomp might come to these conclusions.

As for the internet being screwy for other than "natural" purposes, I know.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
as a San Diegan, i dont like to hear people jump to quik conclusion's that these fires were anything but arson and two down power lines. the three fire fighters died trying to put out a fire. they were not murdered nor will they be forgotten for sacrificing their lives. fire fighters die every year trying to fight fire. to say theres a conspiracy is nonesense. like someone said before you need to stop watching fox news. we know that there are discruntled fire fighters out there settin fires but there are also pyro nut jobs out there as well settin fires.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
as a San Diegan, i dont like to hear people jump to quik conclusion's that these fires were anything but arson and two down power lines. the three fire fighters died trying to put out a fire. they were not murdered nor will they be forgotten for sacrificing their lives. fire fighters die every year trying to fight fire. to say theres a conspiracy is nonesense. like someone said before you need to stop watching fox news. we know that there are discruntled fire fighters out there settin fires but there are also pyro nut jobs out there as well settin fires.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
odd, i had never heard anything about the death of any fire fighters

i don't think anyone i know has heard of these deaths either, if they did i'm sure i would have heard about it by now

a lot of people i know have been paying close attention to the news about the fires because they were right in our neighborhood, we had to evacuate and stuff

i do think something fishy is going on with these fires.. NWO super highway may be a stretch but i do think you are on to something

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
What I find is Ironic, are the very people screaming "dont let Fox spread fear" are the very people who are creating fear in people by saying "The Government set these fires on purpose".

I havent heard anything come from the news that is spreading fear. Not one thing. But I sure do read it a lot here.

I think that is the biggest conspiracy. LOL

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
It's pretty funny. They tried to shut down my internet connection.

Originally posted by stompk
Hmm, Google is suddenly down.

There is some heavy stuff going on. Websites are getting changed as we speak

You are kidding right? You think Google is down because you found some stuff online? And now you think someone has disconnected you from the internet? Who is they? The Government?

Your just joking, right? Like "haha I made a funny"?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   

as a San Diegan, i dont like to hear people jump to quik conclusion's that these fires were anything but arson and two down power lines

Anything but Arson??

You downplay arson like it's nothing?

After I pointed out that the largest fire in Arizona, and Colorado, were started by Arsonist paid with your tax money.

How about that for ironic.

And now, the largest wildfires in California history, (remember there were 12 of them, and some are still burning) are caused by arsonists, under suspicious government.

But you go ahead, and love your authority. I'm sure it wasn't your house burnt down.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
well, like i've said in my report. I believe this was started by the lower income people of san diego who are sick and tired of the prices here.

for example, i'm a single guy and I could never afford one of those homes. those homes range from 500K to a million and 90% of san diegans cant afford that. those areas where the fires were started, deal with rich people who at times have moved far away up there to get away from the minorities or the way of simple life down in the center of town. Also san diego is expanding east into the mountains, and all of those homes are being sold at stupidly ridiculous prices and there's no reason for that. So I think someone had to be angry at the housing situation and probably did something to prove a point. again, to show that they shouldn't be building anymore homes up in the hills and selling them for outrageous prices.

and that is my belief.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
jedi, to be honest with you, I hope I'm wrong.

It's a pretty big theory, one that would affect us all.

I think it's worth taking an in depth look at.

There is something I posted that is wrong (actually the link has been changed),
and none of the "debunkers" have pointed it out. One person IM'd me about it, or I wouldn't have known to go back and look.

This tells me, that the debunkers aren't even reading the info, and double checking my facts, at least in this new thread.

They are just coming in here posting, their opinions, with no sources or new info. This is equally concerning to me. I want to know who to trust. There are obviously people on this forum, and possibly people in this forum, whom have an modus operandi.

I'm not saying that all that have an opinion against this are intentionally diverting the real subjects, which are suspicious activity by our government (ie fake FEMA reporters, no release of arsonist in captivity info) and the press, because they are obviously surpressing this info, and not chasing the real story.

I understand that people want to believe and trust in their government. I do to. Hell, I uses to work for em. For that reason, I know how the bad ones in the government, can get away with just about anything, especially if the are connected at the top.

And if the orders are coming from the top, that is even scarier.

SO, please review all the info I posted, before making a decision.

If I'm wrong, I look like a dumbass, and wasted a bunch of time researching all this and pointing it out to the masses,

but if I'm right...

[edit on 29-10-2007 by stompk]

[edit on 29-10-2007 by stompk]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
no that's ok. I am a true believer that Bush just came here to make himself look good. he did absolutely nothing. let me be clear, I am a democrat, but I voted for arnold? why because I vote based on instict and honesty. I can tell about people, so I voted for arnold. he did a great job. I don't vote for the party, but the person. now, I do believe that fema and other government officials didn't care.

now one thing i've noticed. and I dont know if you did too..but during the president's visit, there were still fires going on and in the news we see about 100 firefighters standing in line to shake his hand. now how did these firefighters have time to leave the fires, shake the presidents hand? if there was fire all around the hills? it was a stunt. those were either fake firefighters, because if they were real, they wouldnt be there greeting the president now would they?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Very good thread stompk with so much in-depth research! All your motives for this fire are logical and possible. I also feel that the news surrounding the fires has been manipulated more than the average news. Keep up the great work.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   

but during the president's visit, there were still fires going on and in the news we see about 100 firefighters standing in line to shake his hand. now how did these firefighters have time to leave the fires, shake the presidents hand? if there was fire all around the hills? it was a stunt. those were either fake firefighters, because if they were real, they wouldnt be there greeting the president now would they?

Excellent! I need help. This is potentially bigger than all of us. We need to get to the bottom of it, and fast.

What makes me most suspicious, is the fact that we have a name of an arsonist, John A. Rund, and since Adam Housley exposed this, on Tuesday morning @ 3:45am Pacific coast time, we haven't heard a thing about him.

Why?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
well, i'll do what I can.

also take this other theory into consideration. the builders, the people who are making money by selling these million dollar homes want to build to the east, into the hills and mountains. we are overcrowded here in the city and people are going east, and it seems to be that the most northeastern areas are richer and expanding to make room for more homes.

this could be a move to stop building homes to the east. and why people were allowed to build there in the first place is beyond reason. the only reason it was allowed? because bush and friends wants to get rich.

solution? stop building homes to the east, lower prices in the town..and others like me have to move out because we can't afford 500K homes.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Nobody has really questioned why all the people left Qualcomm (sp?/) stadium, when the cops showed up.

Knowing that they faked the FEMA press conference, is it such a big step to believe that maybe some of the happy people eating gourment meals at the stadium, where actors too. Afterall, the pool of actors in CA is large.

Why do I say actors? Two things.

Arnold, is definitely connected, when it comes to actors.

and

I have found a possible connection between John A. Rund and MGM studios!
It's possible he is/was a stage prop designer.

Also,

people should take a look at the map of the highway arteries I posted.

Why do all the little fingers seem to dead end in mountainous or desert areas, in the West at least.

Think about it. They are rapidly taking away access to National Forest and BLM lands, and hearding people into manageable areas.

Just like Alex Jones predicts in EndGame.

I know, I live in an area surrounded by National Forest. This year, there were tons of little 4 wheeling roads that have gate on them now. And more and more private house going in National Forest Areas. Big giant houses, that no one lives in.

And the BLM lands in the area have been completely raped by Halliburton and the likes, with giant 4 lane dirt roads back in the middle of nowhere. And they have plans to double that at least.

But do you think our natural gas prices in the area have gone down. No, they have gone up.

And oil is at $92 dollars a barrel.

It has steadily risen at an alarming rate since Katrina. They said gas prices were raised because of that. But they kept on going up and staying up.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join