It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "UN" instigates a "BAN" on religion!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yes,

It has happened at last "Give us all your money" all $23,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 est. of it? It is needed for the "POOR and NEEDY" give it now or there will be ...........................

Prepare for the "END"

The UN will decide this week to ban Religion because of the Wars and problems it causes around the world. It will vote this week on a resolution to outright ban all religions and sub-religions especially cults and extremists.

Goodbye all, hello "ARMAGEDDON"!!!

GOOHMP

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Do you have a source for this information?

Such a resolution would surely be big news, and also extremely unlikely to pass.

this guy needs to be removed from ATS, hes making worthless threads all the time.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by Vipassana]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hello Armageddon??? More like finally some sanity in this world.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vipassana

Indeed. How many Muslim countries or Christian African countries would vote on such an idiotic bill? Here's a hint: 0.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomquinn
Yes,

It has happened at last "Give us all your money" all $23,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 est. of it? It is needed for the "POOR and NEEDY" give it now or there will be ...........................

Prepare for the "END"

The UN will decide this week to ban Religion because of the Wars and Problems it causes around the world. It will vote this week on a resolution to outright ban all religions and sub-religions especially cults and extremists.

Goodbye all, hello "ARMAGEDDON"!!!

GOOHMP

Sorry,

I meant to say thats all of "US" all "HUMANKIND" Islam, Sikh Hindu,Christian,Bhuddist,Athiest,Agnostic,Satanist,Pagan,Shinto,taoism, "Yes I know your religion" etc.

"You Know what to do to get saved"?

MMM...Sorry I Cannot help you after this far.

CTMMPWALATDAIWSY

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Here's a link for what it's worth.

www.apfn.net...

Google Search

Then, there's this:

An Atheist civil rights group condemned Friday's passage at the United Nations of a proposal for a global ban on "defaming" religion.

The measure, passed 24 -14 (nine abstentions) by the U.N. Human Rights Council called upon governments to "take resolute action to prohibit the dissemination including through political institutions and organizations of racist and xenophobic ideas and material aimed at any religion..."

www.americanchronicle.com...

Can the UN really do anything regarding religion?

No one has to date.

[edit on 2007/10/28 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
reply to post by Vipassana

Indeed. How many Muslim countries or Christian African countries would vote on such an idiotic bill? Here's a hint: 0.

Exactly.

Now you get the picture.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Its all in the "MIND" of the receiver! Believe me.

S=END

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana
Do you have a source for this information?

Such a resolution would surely be big news, and also extremely unlikely to pass.

this guy needs to be removed from ATS, hes making worthless threads all the time.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by Vipassana]

"guy"

I might be a woman and may be a resurrected one from the "past"

"E" maybe?

M

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tomquinn

lmao, don't worry, i don't think this will be passed - there'd be protests in the street for god's sake, and you can take me literally when i say that.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Exactly. The UN is trying to ban it and its about to succeed. Remember its in their minds.

Religion is a "snare and a racket" There has never been a time when people are more afraid of religion and the UN know this.

If there is a "True Religion" then be very weary because "SATAN" is about to pounce...

The "UN" will decide now...

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
we have been waiting 2000 years for this

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
2000 years? Nah, more like more than 2000.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Come on. The UN couldn't stop the US from invading Iraq. I don't see something like this passing any time within the next 100 years. It's kind of silly.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

The UN does NOT rule the world and they have no powers to ban religion. They may have a viewpoint but that is about it.

It isn't religion (belief) that the populace fear it is the manipulation of religion and of them as a result.

I am not even sure why I responded to this mindless thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

I wonder if it will include pagan statues and symbols. If yes, there will be a tremendous amount of demolition going on, not to mention all the logos.

For just one cult there are several. The cult “gen” is prevalent today as by their symbol of Minerva. I have extracted the worldwide locations, but, perhaps should have included them being that this is coming from the "United Nations".

Minerva is displayed in front of Columbia University's Low Memorial Library as "Alma Mater."

Minerva is the name of the computer science server used by students at the Harvard Extension School.

Minerva is displayed to the East of University of North Carolina at Greensboro's Elliot University Center as a statue.

Minerva is featured on the seals and logos of many institutions of higher learning:

University at Albany, The State University of New York. Minerva is still venerated by seniors and their 'torch bearers' during a pre-graduation ritual called "Torch Night" there.

the University of Alabama

Union College, New York. Union College has also used Minerva as the name of their new academic and social "Third Space" program, the Minerva House System; and, also here, Minerva is the goddess of Theta Delta Chi.

American Academy of Arts & Sciences, in Cambridge, Mass. The seal's principal figure is Minerva - a symbol appropriate for an organization created in the midst of the American Revolution and dedicated to the cultivation of every art and science to "advance the interest, honour, dignity, and happiness of a free, independent, and virtuous people."

Minerva decorates the keystone over the main entrance to the Boston Public Library beneath the words, "Free to all." BPL was the original public-financed library in America and, with all other libraries, is the long-term memory of the human race.

Minerva is the Goddess of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity. Fraternity Brothers are known as Loyal Sons of Minerva.

Minerva is the patron of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, the largest organization of Black women in the world. An image of Minerva sits atop the organization's crest.

Minerva is featured on the seal of the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma.

Minerva is displayed as a statue in the entrance to Main Building at Wells College in Aurora, NY.
Journals

Minerva is also a symbol of Kappa Kappa Gamma- a womens fraternity. she sits atop the crest of KKG.
Societies

According to John Robison's Proofs of a Conspiracy (1798), the third degree of the Bavarian Illuminati was called Minerval or Brother of Minerva, in honor of the goddess of learning. Later, this title was adopted for the first degree of Aleister Crowley's OTO rituals.

Minerva holds some sort of ritualistic significance for Sigma Alpha Epsilon, a national social fraternity (link)

en.wikipedia.org...

What about our currency? Loads of symbols there. So if they take off "In God We Trust" they will have to take off the eye and the pyramid and any president that was a member of a cult (They could replace it with "Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck".)

Interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
How do they plan to enforce it ? I also think organized religion is used for brainwashing, for profit and for other stuff. Have no idea how to stop it except trough education, people should read more. I am not an atheist myself I think I am into Buddhism

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   

the UN can't institute a global ban on anything that a member state doesn't want to take part in. it holds to the concept of equal sovereignty...meaning that no one state can have the will of other states imposed upon it.

the UN can't ban religion....and it won't. especially with a fundie running things in the USA

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The United Nations—An Aquarian Organization

www.aquaac.org...

That means New Age (in a New World Order) will become the new UN relegion.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
They have no power to make anything stick. The UN is the biggest joke humanity has ever made.

And even if they did have the power, they might as well try to ban lust, or coveting, or untruthfulness. You can't change human nature with a law, you simply make a law that will be broken.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join