It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones' ENDGAME just released on GVID!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by StellarX

To be completely honest with you, I don't know how to respond to your huge mess of questioning in one sitting. I would love to go question for question though.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Fear does not really sell all that well otherwise Hollywood and our regular media would not have had to report on ever murder they could find while persistently telling us about all the horrid things that are happening. If fear so easily sold i am willing to bet they would not have to keep inventing enemies , and occasional invading them, just to prove that the world is indeed a 'dangerous' place! I think human beings are quite hard to impress and indoctrinate and that's why they have to keep doing the same terrible things for centuries on end to make any impression at all! As to the 'serious investigation' you really can find all the stuff on his web pages and interviews.

Fear doesn't sell? What do you call the sensationalism in national and local media that you just referred to? From the sensible portion of what you've just said, I think you're agreeing though disagreement

Why? Why do you think we should let them have what they so desperately want? Why have their trough the ages so persistently fought for their empires against our best wishes? Why are humanity still resisting these efforts as best they can?

Firstly, who's they? Alex Jones doesn't know, you dont know, I don't know. Nobody knows who "they" are because the whole situation we're talking about is very vague and presumptuous to begin with. Alex Jones isn't telling truths, but more speculating about what is and isn't. Our guess is as good as his.

So creating world wars, genocide and famine is just par for the course because they have big plans that does not include the vast majority of humanity?

Yeah. Simply put. Why wouldn't you resort to and exploit natural occurrences for your motives? I'm not saying it's right, I'm merely stating that it's understandable their course takes that route. Those are human variables that have proved to be a natural course for any people of mass quantity. Native American tribes fought for control before the outside influence arrived, North Africans are in constant turmoil for various reasons that have no relation to world domination, and indigenous peoples in South America are fighting for land rights since the beginning of tribal states. This is more natural means on a mass scale than it is a vast conspiracy. But as I said... It's not surprising. Odd how this isn't even a valid arguing point. Let's move on.

Given what they have so far done to the world i am convinced that they don't care about being humane and while they might not like to watch their work from too close up that does not do much more than prove that they might in fact be from this planet; something that is not always readily apparent to me. What did Hitler do the 'best genes' Germany had to offer but send them to the front lines to get killed or worse? Why do you believe they actually care about anything but their own bloodlines and are not in fact just looking to maintain those parts of humanity that have best taken to their indoctrination and social conditioning?

That's what I said. If this conspiracy is a real one, I said I "doubt" they care about being humane, although there are better ways of accomplishing their goal of genetic purity. And polarizing your point with "Hitler" has no effect on the discussion either because it hardly relates to this "peaceful" resolution to attain genetic purity. Also, genetic and racial purity are two very different things. A bloodline is very confined. At least in the most pure sense. It would make more sense to sustain and protect exceptional genetics as to assimilate with their very own bloodline. Inbreeding isn't the way to having a competitive and flourishing gene pool.

Well i don't and it's clear to me that they are willing to take the type of risks that someone who were truly worried about something like preserving a specific 'race' ( not something i am at all convinced we should buy into) simply would not.

See above. And once again. This is a quest for genetics, and genetics do not necessarily mean race. You have a convoluted idea of what we're talking about here.

And if they were not only serious but human as well they would divide up the planets resources more fairly and allow all the technologies and social organization that would result in world population that might decline from the current figure. Their policies are largely responsible for the increasing world population as we have all long been aware that wealth and security results in people not having five kids to ensure the survival of one.

Their policies are responsible for nothing of the sort. It is in our inherent nature to survive and to sustain life. Our sustenance has nothing to do with any imposed policy except the one we impose on ourselves. Our free will ultimately dictates what we will eat, where we will work, how many kids we will have, all having nothing to do with the "elites." We're digging our own hole here, nobody else.

What irreversible harm? We are making it increasingly difficult for the next generations by not fighting for the technologies and freedoms that would result in the wealth that will allow for the protection of both human beings and the environment. Until we have gained the type of rights me and you have for the rest of humanity we will be monsters for demanding that those who barely survive today must tighten their belts while we turn off a few lights and start riding bicycles. The green movement is not WRONG in wanting to protect the environment but any organization that puts the environment before people are part of the problem and should not be supported. If a few species must die ( and if they have big teeth I'm not even sorry for wanting to see them in game reserves only) so that people may life that's too bad for them and natural events in this planets history have certainly not been nearly as selective.

The earth is already over it's carrying capacity and growing exponentionally, and even out of control in many underdeveloped parts of the world. The quality of life for all generations during a population crisis will be terrible. It will be a unbalanced seesaw motion of compensations. We need to collectively lower our numbers for the greater good. Taking preventative action would be the best move against something as serious as a population crisis. This gluttonous, even arrogant state of mind is part of the reason we're in such a environmental crunch, not because "they" made us do anything.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Why?

There's various reasons for why population control is necessary. As a society that refuses to change any aspect of everyday life, like converting to vegetarianism, selling our SUV, and taking 2 showers a day, the earth cannot sustain as many people, no matter how much you would like it to. The carbon emissions from our meat alone is a first hand reminder of "why" we need to watch our population growth. If we changed our entire social structure, we could easily accomodate more people, but the plain and simple reality is that we refuse to. So we as a people, who are oblivious to our actions and obviously won't take any responsibility for them, need some "divine intervention."

Define 'terrible genetics and 'negative predispositions' ( and i am feeling embarrassed and disgusted for even retyping that) for those among us that are not racial supremacists....

Once again. There's a difference between race and genetics in this context. Look at our professional athletes, the majority are black and are absolutely amazing. A majority of them are pretty sharp if you look at the universities they were drafted from. African American, Caucasian, Asian, Persian, etc... Good genetics aren't racially bias. Bad genetics would be those who have undesirable characteristics. Maybe a history of mental or physical retardation, physical deformities, common medical disorders that are related to genes. Sounds harsh but this is more what they want to do away with, not specific "races."

Define a 'genetic toilet' as i am not aware of the fact that some people are in fact simply born completely unable to participate and contribute towards the work of civilization. .

This is my personal opinion, but I think those with prior heavy drug use shouldn't allowed to have children for a certain amount of years of sobriety. Those with a high probability of mental retardation shouldn't be allowed to bear children. It's not fair for the children, those who have to take care of them, or the economic burden they pose on the state, county, country. Although genetic mutations happen, I personally think we need to care to the maximum extent for these people because it's not their fault, but once again, preventative measures are the most important for the common good of EVERYONE.

It has not so far so what evidence do you wish to introduce that shows it might 'work' in the future? Why does the richest country on the planet also have the third largest population? Don't we have good reason to suspect that without the intervention of the British in India ( and practically everyone in China which had the largest GDP for centuries on end before that country was taken apart) they would have been wealthiest by far? Is it not abundantly obvious that having more human beings is what makes a country truly rich? What does Japan have OTHER than people? A human being is the ultimate 'resource' and that's why our self styled leaders have done so horrendous things to prevent collective action by humanity. They know they can not control us individually and your the product of the misinformation and lies they spread to ensure that few of us ever get a idea as to what we should be doing or more importantly how to succeed at it.

No. You're completely wrong.What does this say to you? Even disregarding that, I think the quality of life should be more important to what kind of money a highly populated country makes. Money has no bearing on the quality of life lived by the individuals in those counties. Disputing the benefits of a lower population is like arguing why running isn't healthy. Don Quixote style.

Their inbreeding and fanatical devotion to their bloodlines kind of tells me that they do wish to live forever and have done the next best thing while they await the technology that would allow it. .

The reason why it's been "kept in the family" is because of power, not immortality. They've been interbreeding for maintenance of wealth purposes, not for some "Highlander the Series" reason.

Speak for yourself!

Lame/pointless. That's why I put "I think" in front of it, stating that it was in the form of an "opinion."

[edit on 29-10-2007 by DeadFlagBlues]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I may have believed that but when people do excel or threaten their plans by brilliance, persistence hard work and bravery they kill them very slowly to drive home the point that they most certainly do not wish for any of us do be the 'best we can be'. Don't try to excuse their behaviour when they have organized the type of societies that creates short sighted unselfish corporate serving slaves that must work in such numbers that there is no one home to prepare proper food or teach the kids how to do better than their parents.

I agree with you partially. The average household is an absolute joke. The family structure has had a breakdown in the last 50 years, and it's definitely not for the better. I think it's less engineered and more the nature of the beast. I will disagree to an extent because it has NOTHING to do with "THEM." It's easy to place blame when you don't fully comprehend the social dynamics that come into play when considering the why and what of any structured civilization.

And they made up this new age nonsense for those who are at least smart enough not to believe in all the 'good books' of old. Don't be fooled into thinking that you can negotiate with what seeks to consume or destroy you when we have so far only succeeded when we left them with no options other than making concessions to us. By doing so we did not gain their respect but just further antagonized them and drove them towards ever more zealously pursuing means to destroy those of us they fail to control.

This is last one I'd like to comment on because the rest is pure opinion, in which you are entitled to without another opinion.

There is a compromise. We grow as a people. We take it to the next step of human consciousness. If we enter a new realm of understanding and reasoning, there would be nothing they could do either way to affect our direction as a people. They wouldn't have to do any secret eugenics program because we'll realize that and make a preemptive effort to stop issues before they become a problem. Which, will never happen because we're all so stuck on this modern life "ideal." We're so focused on the insignificant that we let the tangible slip away.

I'm not saying that the "Endgame" scenario is playing out to a T, but I can see why he feels that it is. In my case, I almost feel as though it's necessary to an extent.

When and where are the NWO sign ups? They don't have try outs do they?

Edit: I guess you wouldn't want to respond to yourself, huh?

[edit on 29-10-2007 by DeadFlagBlues]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnunnakiNibiruX
this movie is all true

i agree with every policy of the new world order. i support new taxes. i support global government. however I am against the policy of depopulation...

Why do you agree with every policy of the new world order? What have they done so far that have benefited mankind or even large sections of it?

i dont know what to do. i think the new world order will continue to slowly reduce the world population and you are looking at a population of 1 billion humans in the world in about 30 years. hopefully i, and many other people, will be able to infiltrate the new world order and change their policy of depopulation

Good luck and while your there maybe you may discover that they want the depopulation only because they do not believe that they can control some sections of humanity and wish to utterly destroy them. It's not that they only have a hatred of human beings but that they have shown themselves able and willing to kill those who stand up to them.

i believe that the strong decide and the weak obey

But how are they stronger than us? Sure they are better informed and organized than we are but that can be taught or kept from others? How is their strength not something we could or would have shared in had it not been for their actions?

i believe that slavery is good, and it is the destiny of the strong to be slave-masters

Destiny? You think it was the destiny of a small group of elites to start world wars and famines to achieve their goals of keeping people unorganized and uninformed?

however, i believe that slave-masters have a duty to care for their slaves and give their slaves good lives and a good education and a freedom of choice of what to do in life.............

But that is clearly a open contradiction suggesting that you don't really want slave masters but think they are somehow necessary to bring about the type of people that do not require slave masters? I can see what type of propaganda you have been unable to see trough and all i want you to do is start studying social history to see what corporations, kings and despots of all varieties have done to keep their slaves and serfs as uninformed and confused as possible. There have been very few slave masters that have ever been interested in making slaves anything other than more efficient, proficient and thus better servants.

the only thing my slave can not do is challenge my power and anyone who attempts to challenge my power i will support killing that person. i believe that slaves should be given every freedom but if he attempts to overthrow his master than the slave should die

So basically your support of the killing of those who have the bravery and intelligence to attempt overthrowing their oppressors shows that you do not really believe in the idea that the strongest will naturally reach their positions and that they actively have to kill those who are both stronger, more intelligent and braver to maintain control? This is the reason why i can not even in theory support the rule of the supposed strong as they have again and again proved that they can not keep their control by humane or even remotely fair methods. If we lived in a world were the strongest and most virtuous moral men were running the world, feeding and educating everyone as to where we came from then one could make arguments in their defense but since they are not helping or planning to help why on Earth should we do anything but organize to prevent their plots or kill them when the opportunities presents themselves? Could no one see what Hitler was going to do and if so why had Britain bankrupted itself by 1939 ( after many many years of rearming and preparing factories) in preparation for that war? Why where the German Generals set on overthrowing him and why where they given a cold shoulder by Britain and France thus robbing them of the international support they thought they required?

the current new world order policy of killing is to just kill random slaves and replace with robots.

Random people? Why are their international targets always those countries and social movements that are trying to put in place alternative models to corporate rule? That's not random and neither is their aim of replacing us with robots that can in fact be perfectly controlled!

I do not trust robots. I am a heavy technology aware person. I have a 150 I.Q. And let me tell you I DO NOT TRUST ROBOTS. terminator is a REAL POSSIBILITY. I would much rather have human slaves, other than killing human slaves and replacing them with robots

The so called master race have always had problems with paranoia and it's no surprise given what they have done and plan to keep doing to human beings. If i were you i would be more worried about what the people you plan to oppress might do but i suppose you consider them too damn stupid and incapable to worry about.

I hate to have to respond , and thus advertise, for your type of reasoning but i suppose we should occasionally note that the powers that be have in fact managed to draft many human minds into joining their inhuman machinery and agenda's.

Stellar

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I just watched Endgame....what a waste of time that was!!
The whole 2+ hour video could have been edited down to about 20 minutes, and still give you all the information as the full length version.

Of course, no-one's going to pay for a 20 minute video.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

If he made this vid to make money then he must be the worst businessman ever. I just watched it for free, just like you did...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

True, and it wasn't worth it even at that price.
I'll bet he's sold a boat load of them already, though. He always recommends buying several, so you can spread the "truth".
And look, it's only $20.00!! What a steal!!

[edit on 29-10-2007 by subject x]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
He always recommends buying several, so you can spread the "truth".

I think he says "make copies of them and spread the truth". He even says you can watch it for free on the internet.

Your argument is baseless and obviously biased for some reason.

Peace

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Your argument is baseless and obviously biased for some reason.

Peace

It's biased because Endgame is a piece of crap video, 1 hour and 40 minutes longer then it should be. I think Alex has fallen in love with his own voice (and ominous music).

Peace

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This looks like a DVD to have and to hold. From knowing how good Jones is at showing these issues, I have little doubt this will be an important document to share with all.

DANGER!...DANGER!...DANGER!...DANGER!...DANGER!...DANGER!...

Please be aware. I heard the show on C2C the other night and by memory tried to go directly to the site for this video. But, I used a (.com) instead of a (.tv) and on clicking and navigating to the web page I immediately had my virus ware come up and tell me there was an attack and that this site was attempting to insert a Trojan (Generic5) into my system. In a millisecond I had 2 attempts. This Trojan brings up false windows with choices that will finish the work. I used (ctrl/alt/del) to stop the virus dialog box and did not click on the window, but I still had corruptions that Windows had to fix. I still might have things my three virus packages missed.

Don't mess with this! I reported it to my virus software's tech support. Just be aware.

Well, time to rebuild the system I guess. So take heed and be careful. This is no joke so don.t test your system with this. It could trash your security, then your data.

I'll get the video. Alex is either the bravest guy in alternative media, or has a nasty death wish. I'll support him as long as he fights with intelligence and the tenacity of a (sometimes rabid) bull dog.

ZG

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I was finally able to finish it (I had to watch it in like 3 sittings). I wish, though, it had a "happy ending" (like another documentary that I have seen had). Does anyone remember this documentary I am referring to? It was composed of three parts and the third part concerned these topics. It was talked about on ATS. Anyway, 'Endgame' is pretty interesting. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I agree with the comments on End Game being a little long. But to me is shows that Alex Jones is maturing and I think it was short of what it could have been. But it was still a great documentary.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Here is some of the bonus material for endgame that was not part of the GVID version. It shows how illegal immigrants are being exploited to destroy this country. Mexico does nothing to help their own people's plight, they just encourage them to come here.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Good ol' AJ. I heard about this Mexico episode on a forum thread
that seemed to want their big issues to be of up most concern.
Like why is AJ on this Mexico thing.

Yeah, these guys are on threads solving the worlds problems and
AJ is not helping them. I'm sure other have thought the same thing
about the world in the last 50 years, like what were all the grownups
complaining about when I was growing up.

This and other videos should be shown at a special meeting of Congress.

Just like picture day in school.
Imagine lights out and its time to see how the business on state is
seen from the other side.

Perhaps a correction can take place.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
[edit on 10/31/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
quote]Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
To be completely honest with you, I don't know how to respond to your huge mess of questioning in one sitting. I would love to go question for question though.

It seems to just took a page from my book and in the end easily managed the disagreements you had in mind.

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
Fear doesn't sell? What do you call the sensationalism in national and local media that you just referred to?

It's not sensationalism but part of a agenda. We have the polls that shows that people would far rather have something educational and uplifting to watch but since they are simply not regularly offered those opportunities ( beside watching movies) in the news media they have nowhere to turn to.

From the sensible portion of what you've just said, I think you're agreeing though disagreement

I made it quite clear that telling us to be afraid of foreign enemies and crazy neighbours ( to say nothing of kids with automatic weapons/suicide top gun type pilots ) is part of a agenda that has nothing to do with profit or what people want to see.

Firstly, who's they? Alex Jones doesn't know, you dont know, I don't know. Nobody knows who "they" are because the whole situation we're talking about is very vague and presumptuous to begin with.

What do you mean we do not know who they are? Do you want a list of the people who go to the Bilderberg conference, belong to the CFR and trilateral commission and visit the various groves all around the world? It's one thing not to know but another thing to avoid having to take action by deciding to remain uninformed. We know who they are and while we may not know about all of them it's not hard to find them by their actions and decisions.

Alex Jones isn't telling truths, but more speculating about what is and isn't. Our guess is as good as his.

Alex Jones is telling truths and if you have not in fact spent enough hours listening to him, and cross referenced, you should do so and stop presuming that your disinterested claims invalidates the fact that i have checked the information Alex presents as facts.

Yeah. Simply put. Why wouldn't you resort to and exploit natural occurrences for your motives? I'm not saying it's right, I'm merely stating that it's understandable their course takes that route.

As i have clearly said those occurrences are rarely all that natural and unavoidable and even when they are there are many ways to do things without murdering or exploiting people to death .

Those are human variables that have proved to be a natural course for any people of mass quantity. Native American tribes fought for control before the outside influence arrived,

Sure native tribes fought for control over the remaining land that the European settlers forced them into; wouldn't you? The question is if they fought much or at all ( never butchering each others women and children thought) before the Europeans arrived and i think you know the answer to that. Fact is we have always had people that presumed leadership but back in the day they could only go so far as they still slept not many tents or caves away full well understanding the very real consequences of angering too many for little personal gain.

North Africans are in constant turmoil for various reasons that have no relation to world domination,

And that must mean that you have never heard of the Roman empire, the Ottoman empire or what happened during? If you want to argue about why they are still in turmoil while Europe is doing so well( lets just forget the minor incidents that were the two world wars) lets as it's sure to be a interesting discussion that might reveal a great deal about the motives of those largely responsible for your education.

and indigenous peoples in South America are fighting for land rights since the beginning of tribal states.

And most of them lived better lives with more food before the Europeans showed up.... Should we really wonder why TPTB gets away with murder when peoples perceptions of history have become so twisted?

This is more natural means on a mass scale than it is a vast conspiracy. But as I said... It's not surprising. Odd how this isn't even a valid arguing point.

When people are not well informed , or completely misinformed, they see nature ( god?) everywhere thus arriving at the conclusions that things are as they 'should be' thus exempting them from responsibility.

Let's move on.

Lets not...

That's what I said. If this conspiracy is a real one, I said I "doubt" they care about being humane, although there are better ways of accomplishing their goal of genetic purity.

But they already maintain their genetic purity (depending on which level of the conspiracy you happen to believe in) as best they sometimes co-opting our largely indoctrinated ideas about race into their plans to exterminate some social/regional groupings. Since you believe that their destructive wars, famines and genocides are 'natural' don't you think their accomplishing a lot of selecting and in fact getting away with it?

And polarizing your point with "Hitler" has no effect on the discussion either because it hardly relates to this "peaceful" resolution to attain genetic purity. Also, genetic and racial purity are two very different things.

And i don't think they really care about being peaceful when it does not achieve their designated ends. Genetic and racial purity is probably what we should understand as the true reason for their inbreeding.

A bloodline is very confined. At least in the most pure sense. It would make more sense to sustain and protect exceptional genetics as to assimilate with their very own bloodline. Inbreeding isn't the way to having a competitive and flourishing gene pool.

But what if their bloodline is genetically different or contains information they wish to maintain? How much sense does it make to argue that they are doing this for physical strength or 'exceptionality' ( it's not a word but... ) ? Why do you think hey are trying to have a competitive flourishing gene pool when that seems to be exactly the thing they are avoiding?

See above. And once again. This is a quest for genetics, and genetics do not necessarily mean race. You have a convoluted idea of what we're talking about here.

I know about the supposed differences between races but i also know that they are on average more genetic difference between individuals of a given 'defined' race than they are between average individuals over 'racial' boundaries; our differences do not in fact go much deeper than our skins and!

Their policies are responsible for nothing of the sort. It is in our inherent nature to survive and to sustain life. Our sustenance has nothing to do with any imposed policy except the one we impose on ourselves.

Their policies determine that people in many countries are either driven off the land or grow coffee while people are starving to death. If you are not even aware of just what effect the policies of a few organizations and people are having over the majority of the worlds population you need to go back to the books as we are going to disagree and do so consistently.

Our free will ultimately dictates what we will eat, where we will work, how many kids we will have, all having nothing to do with the "elites."

Unless there is nothing to eat, no place to work, and no education ot policies to prevent large starving families; all things that are largely decided by international policy that few of the starving one's have anything to say about. If you do not understand global economics and how the actions of a few currency speculators wielding hundreds of billions of USD can wreck currencies and consign hundreds of millions of people to poverty within months you MUST go back to reading until you do.

We are digging our own hole here, nobody else.

Speak for yourself, please, and let those poor starving lot who are fighting water and land privatization ( they did not even need the Internet and books to figure this out) in South America go on doing what they are doing.

The earth is already over it's carrying capacity and growing exponentionally, and even out of control in many underdeveloped parts of the world.

Says the people who are directly responsible for the political choices and economic regimes that results in famines and genocides...

The quality of life for all generations during a population crisis will be terrible.

No it wont be given how many millions of people are in fact becoming millionaires and billionaires. Do not for a moment think that 'EVERYONE' will have a problem living in this brave new world they are trying to bring about.

It will be a unbalanced seesaw motion of compensations. We need to collectively lower our numbers for the greater good.

If we let their murderous practices continue that is the likely result but many are already fighting them in the streets. If you are serious about lowering our numbers i suggest you start killing off the neighbours you do not like. I presume you will do this on a prefferential basis or are you volunteering to kill yourself to prove how serious you are?

WE do not need to 'collectively' ( Like the Nazi's or the euthanasia clinics in the US? ) lower our numbers as human beings since we are the ultimate creators of wealth and prosperity resulting in the logic that the more people there are the more potential we have mustered.

Continued

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Taking preventative action would be the best move against something as serious as a population crisis.

There can not logically be too many people as it's very much like saying that there are too much tractors, food, or anything that can be applied to increase prosperity. What you are saying here is that you wish to get rid of the human potential that has not been fully applied to self betterment.

This gluttonous, even arrogant state of mind is part of the reason we're in such a environmental crunch, not because "they" made us do anything.

There is no environmental 'crunch' . It is a mythical construct brought about by people who are causing the environmental damage that we do see happening. 'They' are responsible for our our economic models and 'they' understand very well that we could all enjoy the same wealthy without having to pollute or destroy large tracts of land.

There's various reasons for why population control is necessary. As a society that refuses to change any aspect of everyday life, like converting to vegetarianism, selling our SUV, and taking 2 showers a day, the earth cannot sustain as many people, no matter how much you would like it to.

There are no reasons why population control is necessary or why anyone needs to convert to vegetarianism, sell their SUV's, take as many showers as they like ( why more than one?). The Earth can probably sustain a few tens of billions if we employed just our current widely used technologies, to say nothing of what we could sustain if some suppressed technologies could be, but even the UN makes it clear that with easily achievable European type prosperity levels the world population is unlikely to ever surpass ( i think ) 10 or so billion.

The carbon emissions from our meat alone is a first hand reminder of "why" we need to watch our population growth.

What can cow fart do that we can't counteract with the release of other gases?

If we changed our entire social structure, we could easily accomodate more people, but the plain and simple reality is that we refuse to.

WE are not refusing to do so but we ARE resisting giving up our hard won standards for no good reason at all. WE do want everyone to be happy enough to leave us alone but we are being told that there are not enough resources and that we must in fact fight others for it or give it up all together. If you indoctrinate human beings with these types of beliefs they are unlikely to be cooperative as they are not stupid enough to give up what they have without a real fight. Only a few narrow minded well to do individuals in the first world is willing to 'go back to the forest' never having experienced what nature will do, or rather let happen, to you given half the opportunity.

So we as a people, who are oblivious to our actions and obviously won't take any responsibility for them, need some "divine intervention."

We the people, meaning first world residents, are generally aware that we have a effect on our surroundings ( suburbia and mall creep anyone?) but most of us can at least understand that we are eating well and sleeping under a well fastened roof. Some in the first world obviously do not understand how much we have achieved to arrived at that point but some people are obviously more easily indoctrinated with anti social tendencies.

Once again. There's a difference between race and genetics in this context. Look at our professional athletes, the majority are black and are absolutely amazing.

The majority are not black because their 'race' ( bah) excels at sports but because in much of the world that is the ONLY way they can achieve relative wealth. They know it's make or break time and simply train harder and more diligently than the opposition who have a dozen other options if they do not succeed at boxing or running very far or very fast.

A majority of them are pretty sharp if you look at the universities they were drafted from. African American, Caucasian, Asian, Persian, etc... Good genetics aren't racially bias.

And why would they not be 'pretty sharp' given the fact that our brain sizes are the same for a given size? As our current understanding goes we are exactly the same physically as we were two hundred thousand years ago so why wouldn't black athletes be 'pretty sharp'. Did i miss a ongoing discussion somewhere?

Bad genetics would be those who have undesirable characteristics.

Like? Where has it been established that we can or might in the future eradicate undesirable characteristics through mere gene selection? Do you believe that anything but a small fraction of in millionth of a percent of all people are born 'stupid' and would not be born otherwise for environmental reasons?

Maybe a history of mental or physical retardation, physical deformities, common medical disorders that are related to genes. Sounds harsh but this is more what they want to do away with, not specific "races."

And do you not understand that in Germany, and the USA, socialist, anarchist and communist were sent to be euthanized for their mental illness? Do you not understand that this process is DESIGNED to be abused by those in power just as the racist American death penalty is meant to intimidate African Americans? What if the physical deformity were a few extra organs that makes that individual ideally suited to a certain activity that would kill others? What do we do with the first who are born with powers we simply do not understand at first? Are we really going to kill what we don't like or don't understand? I have no problem with people making individual choices but when states starts dictating such with OUR money we should all be worried.

This is my personal opinion, but I think those with prior heavy drug use shouldn't allowed to have children for a certain amount of years of sobriety.

Alcohol is the drug that results in the most abuse and deaths of children to say nothing of deformities and mental retardation. Sure all right thinking people want to see a end to the type of societies where people must escape their restraints in this way but how are we going to maintain liberty if we start telling people what they can and can't do. I think these issues must be settled on local levels where people must organize to inform and prevent the substance abuse in their midst's. Making these things state policies and expecting a central government to police is it a recipe for a quick loss of civil liberties.

Those with a high probability of mental retardation shouldn't be allowed to bear children.

And who decides that? Is that not exactly what the Germans and Americans did in their infamous clinics where they sent all manner of dissidents that had absolutely no history of such?

It's not fair for the children, those who have to take care of them, or the economic burden they pose on the state, county, country.

I'll pay my share as long as these types of racial supremacist thinking never gets legalized or practiced by the state.

Although genetic mutations happen, I personally think we need to care to the maximum extent for these people because it's not their fault, but once again, preventative measures are the most important for the common good of EVERYONE.

Maybe you are truly doing to do what's 'right' not realising the darkness behind the doors you are wishing open.

No. You're completely wrong.What does this say to you?

It tells me that you have no idea what 'GDP' means and that you would rather disagree with me than find out.

www.indexmundi.com...

www.globalaging.org...

It's striking then that with so much GDP one of five people in Bermuda are living below the poverty line. You may or may not understand that the 'product' is in this instance not something that comes by harbour but by undersea cables and sattelite to appear and disappear as numbers on computer screens with few of the actual local having any share in this 'wealth'. Obviously things are much better in some (Luxembourg ,Liechtenstein, Norway, UAE ) some of the countries 'above' the US in this list but in Equatorial Guinea they are even worse off than in the people of Bermuda while people in France and and a number of European/Scandinavian countries rate higher in terms of PPP and general living standards.

Even disregarding that, I think the quality of life should be more important to what kind of money a highly populated country makes. Money has no bearing on the quality of life lived by the individuals in those counties.

What do you mean money has no bearing on the qualify of life? Sure money matters , and more is usually good, but it does not include all the services the state can efficiently provide.

Disputing the benefits of a lower population is like arguing why running isn't healthy. Don Quixote style.

There is no logical benefits to having a smaller population. Japan has almost nothing BUT 'human resources' and they are doing better than most!

www.infoplease.com...

The reason why it's been "kept in the family" is because of power, not immortality.

Retaining power and wealth is the next best thing to immortality and while i will at a more opportune time argue that there is far more to this than simply retaining power i can add that they could gain far more power and control by intermarrying with wealthy families from other parts of the world...

Continued

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

They've been interbreeding for maintenance of wealth purposes, not for some "Highlander the Series" reason.

That's certainly one way of looking at it until you start looking at all their other activities. Maybe i will expound a bit later on the discussion?

Lame/pointless. That's why I put "I think" in front of it, stating that it was in the form of an "opinion."

And if not for that comment i would have been rather more honest!

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
I agree with you partially. The average household is an absolute joke. The family structure has had a breakdown in the last 50 years, and it's definitely not for the better.

Partially? Which parts and be specific!

I think it's less engineered and more the nature of the beast. I will disagree to an extent because it has NOTHING to do with "THEM."

What beast are we talking about here?
It's funny how we use that sort of terminology when it's usage implies a subconscious knowledge of exactly what you are busy denying!

It's easy to place blame when you don't fully comprehend the social dynamics that come into play when considering the why and what of any structured civilization.

It's in my opinion even easier to accept blame for things being done to you lest you feel entirely dis-empowered. The fact that so much propaganda is designed to lead us to such disempowering thoughts is hardly surprising given the benefit derived by those who have control and wish to maintain it. I know it is more comforting, and certainly easier, to see all the problems we face as disconnected and or coincidental thus allowing the possibility of addressing them in turn but does that really explain why we can't even seem to make easy progress on the fundamentals such as hunger and resource distribution?

This is last one I'd like to comment on because the rest is pure opinion, in which you are entitled to without another opinion.

If that's your opinion...

There is a compromise. We grow as a people. We take it to the next step of human consciousness.If we enter a new realm of understanding and reasoning, there would be nothing they could do either way to affect our direction as a people.

Next step of human consciousness? Why would they be any less able to use their control over vast parts of society to indoctrinate and change our environments? I don't really like this new age stuff.that suggest we are somehow merely mentally 'blocked' from attaining a more peaceful existence. It's is in fact interesting the lengths some people will go in their efforts to avoid having to deal with the readily apparent conspiracy that is the globalist new world order.

They wouldn't have to do any secret eugenics program because we'll realize that and make a preemptive effort to stop issues before they become a problem.

Once again you are presuming yourself as the problem and i can but ask that if you feel so strongly about negative effect on the planet you do something about your continued existence. Odds are we are going to be able to do without you.

Which, will never happen because we're all so stuck on this modern life "ideal."

No we are not and few people are in fact experiencing the modern life that is sitting behind a PC and waxing lyrically

We're so focused on the insignificant that we let the tangible slip away.

And that's why they must kill our leaders and destroy our organizations as we try to change the world for the better?

I'm not saying that the "Endgame" scenario is playing out to a T, but I can see why he feels that it is. In my case, I almost feel as though it's necessary to an extent.

When and where are the NWO sign ups? They don't have try outs do they?

The fact that you feel any of their 'solutions' will 'cure' any of the problems they have created means that you have already signed up to their program by spreading their misinformation and lies.

Edit: I guess you wouldn't want to respond to yourself, huh?

I respond to as much as can for as long as it normally takes.

Stellar

[edit on 6-11-2007 by StellarX]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I really don't have the energy for this right now.. I will comeback tonight and wrap it up. From what I've read, I still think you're motivated by another man's speculation, and I'm going to hurt your feelings when I get into population control, I'm sure. Thanks for taking the time out to so diligently answer every question. Discussion like this can only produce knowledge for everyone who reads it.

See you around 9 or 10 mountain standard. Bring your pacifier....... Jokes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join