It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones' ENDGAME just released on GVID!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well, I could get into a whole fuss about the "thread hijack", but whatever.

I agree; the video was one of Alex's best works. Seeing the global elite in person actually going to the secret meetings makes it seem all the more real.

It's kinda sad. I can actually understand the perspective of those who want to depopulate the Earth and rule over us all. I've been around way too many bad people in my time--people who cuss and rap like they're on drugs, people who will fight at the slightest trigger, etc., and if any of these people had the opportunity to be in the shoes the elite are, probably 80% of them would take it. I can understand why they want to exterminate so many of us. I do live in CA, though, so maybe my window is corrupted from the area I live in. Then again, perhaps that is the case with the elites as well.

Of course, it is far from right and just, and I will never agree with killing human beings, but at least I can understand where they are coming from. Saying things like "We will stop the New World Order!" and "The answer to 1984 is 1776!" is all fine and great, but saying things like "die you filthy communist scumbag!", etc., makes us no better than our captives, in my opinion. That's one of the quirks I've had with Alex, but he does provide incredible information, and I respect him for that.

[edit on 10/27/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

You raised some good points. I think people are actually saying things like 'scumbag' out of desperation and anger. Its almost like deep down inside most of us feel we really can't do much of anything to stop all of this.

This by far is Alex Jones best work. It actually sent a chill down my spine, the Eugenics part. His film was a bit long and he could have left certain things out, but it is was a real eye opener.

This is an absolute must see documentary.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
this movie is all true

i agree with every policy of the new world order. i support new taxes. i support global government. however I am against the policy of depopulation...

i dont know what to do. i think the new world order will continue to slowly reduce the world population and you are looking at a population of 1 billion humans in the world in about 30 years. hopefully i, and many other people, will be able to infiltrate the new world order and change their policy of depopulation

i believe that the strong decide and the weak obey

i believe that slavery is good, and it is the destiny of the strong to be slave-masters

however, i believe that slave-masters have a duty to care for their slaves and give their slaves good lives and a good education and a freedom of choice of what to do in life............. the only thing my slave can not do is challenge my power and anyone who attempts to challenge my power i will support killing that person. i believe that slaves should be given every freedom but if he attempts to overthrow his master than the slave should die

the current new world order policy of killing is to just kill random slaves and replace with robots. I do not trust robots. I am a heavy technology aware person. I have a 150 I.Q. And let me tell you I DO NOT TRUST ROBOTS. terminator is a REAL POSSIBILITY. I would much rather have human slaves, other than killing human slaves and replacing them with robots

[edit on 27-10-2007 by AnunnakiNibiruX]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I couldn't disagree more. I like a government that is FOR and OF the people. The only objective of this group and the NWO is power. It's objective most definitely isn't to benefit mankind. It's simply to have power and to flex it in any way they possibly can. Money, power, greed, materialism, are selfish ambitions that are only self-serving. Have you ever once in history ever seen greed and lust for power cause a nation to thrive? The answer may be, yes at first but in the end it is ALWAYS that nation's undoing. If that's your idea of a wonderful government than I'm quite amazed and concerned.

As the founding fathers of the United States Constitution put it.......we are born equal. No one person or group of people has the right to oppress a human being. We all have flaws and we all have amazing characteristics. Slavery is simply a tool of those who care only for themselves.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
no one may have the right to oppress another, but it happens anyway because that is what nature dictates

look at the lion pride. the most powerful lion rules over the rest of the pride

you will always have a king. he will either be a kind king or an evil king. or, if you become strong enough maybe you will become king.

the founding fathers set up a governmental system that looks well on paper but if no one cares about enforcing that piece of paper then it means nothing. and if you enforce it and change the world then the law of the universe of the strong decide and the weak obey was still followed, you simply became the king for a time being

[edit on 28-10-2007 by AnunnakiNibiruX]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
It truly in a prison planet the question that need to be addressed is whether your going to live out your sentence, hang yourself or set an example and try to except???

Many of us here are aware of most of this and still do nothing but sit on our hand and watch down the road for the storm troopers to march down our streets.

So many are led to believe that we are powerless and yet a small hand full seem to have all of it.

I’m with Apocalypse one this one.

Nuff said.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnunnakiNibiruX
i believe that the strong decide and the weak obey

i believe that slavery is good, and it is the destiny of the strong to be slave-masters

The problem is that the weak decide right now (the elites). They are weak because they dont have any spiritual strength. All they do is destroy human lifes and cause suffering. Thats not strong, thats very weak. Which one do you think is more difficult - shooting a guy or helping him get his life back on track? They are weak so they have picked destruction because its easy.

If spiritual people were in charge of the world, we would not have so much suffering and pain. The leaders would work to improve the lifes of people and make them happy and have meaningful lifes where they can contribute to mankind going forward.

Anyone who thinks death and destruction is something to be proud of is very weak inside. I feel sorry for the people who do. You are missing very important parts of what it is to be a human - compassion, love and understanding. When you lack these things, you see other people as animals, so you dont mind enslaving them or using them to make yourself happy.

When you can see the beauty in everything alive, you have a healthy soul. I dont think any of the elites do.

[edit on 28-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   

no one may have the right to oppress another, but it happens anyway because that is what nature dictates

[edit on 28-10-2007 by AnunnakiNibiruX]

You definitely have a point that I concur with, though many members would go round and round with you over this. I think examples like a pride of lions are very telling to the nature of powerful, intelligent animals. They're isolated and their nature is ingrained for hundreds of thousands of years, much like our own, making the majority of their choices naturally intuitive.

That's why we have "reason" and "understanding." Lions reason the odds of their decisions based on simple things like energy expenditure: outcome, injury: outcome, where as humans have advanced decision making that can factor in a vast amount of variables instantly and even have the ability to ponder aspects for the later concequences of their actions. This "foresight" sets us apart from those primal ways of "only the strong survive." As humans with intricate rationale, we now can make perplexing decisions that decide not only our fate, but that of others directly, and indirectly.

A subsequent discussion after this that would be worth while would go something like this, "Succumb to the law of nature, or evolve absolutely?"

I choose the second, but to each their own.

[edit on 28-10-2007 by DeadFlagBlues]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Fantastic documentary!

I really did not like the Eugenics part of it.

Scary!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Do you think a scientist some day would do what Alex Jones does
with positions and the elite and tell us the reason is the loss of power
if the helium engine were exposed.

Is it a myth, is it the holy grail of science, is it Top Secret; are all the
pointers from Lyne just the motives for more dis information or cross
information.

Just what is the science suppression all about, AJ can't handle it or
is he paid not to go there. The Aliens and Critters from Secret Space
is pure secret government party line on the Tesla blitz craft.

Make an educated assumption, he's doing it with Bilderberg why not
with science.

Oh Bilderberg is so evil, what about Bush fighting over oil while
the elite, which Bush may be one believe it or not, have Helium
engine secrets or other such designs stolen from Tesla.

Is it true or not or is it a fantasy of research by Lyne.
Ignoring the problem does not make it go away, unless you deny
there is no problem or have total ignorance of Aliens and Critters
being a hoax. I don't know if Secret Space 2 has any anti hoax
breakthroughs but thanks AJ for 3ndgam3.

See you in Secret Space 2 with the Alien and Critter hoax.

ED: invest in Helium ... the NWO's biggest secret

[edit on 10/28/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I think everything AJ does is good but should be taken with a grain of salt...
His portrayals of events and subjects is often a metaphor if you will, he will use seemingly related events to put what his main focus is into context.. so though the things he may use may not be related they paint a picture of the time as he any many of us see them, there are many things no one can really prove but we can sure guess and be close...

He paints a picture of the obvious but not proven.

so no don't take everything in his films as FACT based on a single portrayal, but rather look at the picture in full and understand that at the end of the day the ideas expressed are probable.

look at it in similar context to this, I'm sure some of you have seen this mosaic of bush which if you look closer are images of our soldiers who have died in Iraq.

Now individually these images have nothing at all to do with the larger picture other then an event, but when put together they portray a single image even though they are all seemingly unrelated.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Great Video! The NWO will succeed in their endeavors. If anyone can tell me how to stop it, please do.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

Buy a gun, and when the NWO comes knocking on your door, know how to use it.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by C0le

I have guns and know how to use them. By the time the NWO comes knocking on my door, they will most likely be illegal.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

How is it our nature to oppress?

Actually sometimes weaker males form alliances and takes over a pride.... If the predators that are lions can cooperate so brilliant in self interested ways what excuses do we have with these big brains of ours?

you will always have a king. he will either be a kind king or an evil king. or, if you become strong enough maybe you will become king.

Why should there always be a King and since when did the people have any say in who became King? Since when were the Kings the strongest or the smartest people their societies produced?

the founding fathers set up a governmental system that looks well on paper but if no one cares about enforcing that piece of paper then it means nothing.

The founding fathers set up a society that could be run by wealthy land owners and Americans had to achieve their rights the same old way everyone else in the world did.

and if you enforce it and change the world then the law of the universe of the strong decide

The strong rarely decided ( the common labourers) and it's far more frequently the immoral inhuman leaders we never selected or elected that rules us.

and the weak obey was still followed, you simply became the king for a time being

The rest did their best to obey and that mostly involved doing things that they would not do without knowing that not following orders meant death or worse.

Stellar

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by C0le

Beyond being a good person and trying to make those lives around you better everyday, that my friend is the only thing you can do.

Knowledge is power, enlighten those around you of facts, and learn how to shoot.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I have a 150 I.Q.

Holy, blahblahblah. Your grammar and syntax say otherwise. Regardless, I.Q. isn't some sort of decree that allows you to be entrusted with critical decisions. We don't have to "trust" anything you say, as they maybe well explained, and may contain some sort of knowledge that I haven't heard on the subject matter before you, it lacks a variable called "common reasoning." And that variable is the most important issue a lot of people of high intelligence have trouble understanding.

143. Eat dirt.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Well spoken. You always see these people with utter disregard for human rights speak about how intelligent they are. Maybe they focus so much on their intelligence because their are completely empty emotionally and see most other people as objects or useless eaters...

Im starting to believe a high IQ can be a dangerous trait in a person. Lucky I have a high IQ myself and yet have a very strong compassion for people, so I know that not everybody is like this guy who believes some people are here to be slaves. You would think a intelligent guy would be able to see how everybody have stuff they are good at that doesnt have anything to do with intelligence at all. Just talent. People like musicians, artists, directors, writers, actors, psychologists etc. We are ALL very special and interesting individuals.

Even intuition is more powerful than intelligence if you know how to listen to it. Intelligence is overrated. Soon even computers will be more intelligent than human beings.

Not to mention what incredible personalities some people have. Some of my best friends in life have been fantastic personalities and I have no idea what their IQ is. Its not even relevant.

[edit on 28-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
Even though I feel this thread was completely HIJACKED, I'd like to continue my previous thoughts here on this thread.

As far as Alex Jones goes, you can never tell if you're doing yourself a disservice by listening to him.

I think the moments where his not helping anyone is pretty easy to spot as that's when i , and i presume others, take off the headphones until he gets 'over' it.

Fear sells, and he just happens to be the biggest dealer in the community. He brings up a lot of good points that are relevant now, but we'd have to wait and see or do some serious investigating to determine the integrity of the rest of the film.

Fear does not really sell all that well otherwise Hollywood and our regular media would not have had to report on ever murder they could find while persistently telling us about all the horrid things that are happening. If fear so easily sold i am willing to bet they would not have to keep inventing enemies , and occasional invading them, just to prove that the world is indeed a 'dangerous' place! I think human beings are quite hard to impress and indoctrinate and that's why they have to keep doing the same terrible things for centuries on end to make any impression at all! As to the 'serious investigation' you really can find all the stuff on his web pages and interviews.

I agree that a one world government is the next evolution in social structure.

Why? Why do you think we should let them have what they so desperately want? Why have their trough the ages so persistently fought for their empires against our best wishes? Why are humanity still resisting these efforts as best they can?

Taking into consideration what they're trying to accomplish, it doesn't seem off the wall at the supposed means by which they're implementing to do so.

So creating world wars, genocide and famine is just par for the course because they have big plans that does not include the vast majority of humanity?

There's more humane ways of going about things, and I absolutely doubt that if anyone were to proceed with a vast eugenics program that they would care about the welfare of the people who were first on the chopping block. I also doubt they would risk a total loss of life, for the sheer fact that there's an immense population of people with outstanding genetics that would only help benefit their cause.

Given what they have so far done to the world i am convinced that they don't care about being humane and while they might not like to watch their work from too close up that does not do much more than prove that they might in fact be from this planet; something that is not always readily apparent to me. What did Hitler do the 'best genes' Germany had to offer but send them to the front lines to get killed or worse? Why do you believe they actually care about anything but their own bloodlines and are not in fact just looking to maintain those parts of humanity that have best taken to their indoctrination and social conditioning?

If world depopulation is a priority to these men and women, you can be assured that preserving their existing ideal counterparts is also a prerogative.

Well i don't and it's clear to me that they are willing to take the type of risks that someone who were truly worried about something like preserving a specific 'race' ( not something i am at all convinced we should buy into) simply would not.

I also agree with population control. Though, I do not agree with the means that we are threatened with in this video, it's blatantly obvious as a species that we need to slow our reproduction drastically or regulate the demographic allowing those who should be able to have children.

And if they were not only serious but human as well they would divide up the planets resources more fairly and allow all the technologies and social organization that would result in world population that might decline from the current figure. Their policies are largely responsible for the increasing world population as we have all long been aware that wealth and security results in people not having five kids to ensure the survival of one.

We're doing irreversible harm to our host planet, in turn making the next generations livelihood increasingly difficult.

What irreversible harm? We are making it increasingly difficult for the next generations by not fighting for the technologies and freedoms that would result in the wealth that will allow for the protection of both human beings and the environment. Until we have gained the type of rights me and you have for the rest of humanity we will be monsters for demanding that those who barely survive today must tighten their belts while we turn off a few lights and start riding bicycles. The green movement is not WRONG in wanting to protect the environment but any organization that puts the environment before people are part of the problem and should not be supported. If a few species must die ( and if they have big teeth I'm not even sorry for wanting to see them in game reserves only) so that people may life that's too bad for them and natural events in this planets history have certainly not been nearly as selective.

In regards to the future of our species, population control may be very necessary and absolutely necessary for the quality of life for said generations.

Why?

We're allowing for people with terrible genetics and negative predispositions to breed unregulated.

Define 'terrible genetics and 'negative predispositions' ( and i am feeling embarrassed and disgusted for even retyping that) for those among us that are not racial supremacists....

This doesn't only drag the population down a genetic toilet through reproduction, but also makes living progressively challenging for those of us who aren't affected directly by their actions, I.E. welfare, tax programs, crime, etc.

Define a 'genetic toilet' as i am not aware of the fact that some people are in fact simply born completely unable to participate and contribute towards the work of civilization.

Population control/regulation would only be fair for the common good.

It has not so far so what evidence do you wish to introduce that shows it might 'work' in the future? Why does the richest country on the planet also have the third largest population? Don't we have good reason to suspect that without the intervention of the British in India ( and practically everyone in China which had the largest GDP for centuries on end before that country was taken apart) they would have been wealthiest by far? Is it not abundantly obvious that having more human beings is what makes a country truly rich? What does Japan have OTHER than people? A human being is the ultimate 'resource' and that's why our self styled leaders have done so horrendous things to prevent collective action by humanity. They know they can not control us individually and your the product of the misinformation and lies they spread to ensure that few of us ever get a idea as to what we should be doing or more importantly how to succeed at it.

The reach of Alex Jones amazes me, as well. The link between the ulterior motives of the elite's and their own immortality was pretty interesting, and loose at best. I don't think they want to live forever.

Their inbreeding and fanatical devotion to their bloodlines kind of tells me that they do wish to live forever and have done the next best thing while they await the technology that would allow it.

I don't think anybody wants to live forever.

Speak for yourself!

I also don't think their goal is to be evil or maniacal. Someone within the group has some preconceive notion that this is the "future" of humanity.

Preconceived by who? Can any truly humane , or more accurate human, even come up with such plots and ploys? I know about what the wrong environment can result in but discussing the slaughter of 5.5 billion people is not something that comes from being in the wrong environment but being a monster in human form. The form fools most and while i don't expect you to believe Icke one does wonder how a truly human mind can conceive of some of the things we have caught them discussing and doing.

Although distorted, I think it's definitely a futuristic take on tomorrow that I highly doubt 80% of the allegations will come to term, but it definitely shows a jaded perspective on the progress of mankind.

Understatements of grand proportions! Should we go back to some of their earlier mission statements/goals and see just how many have been realised in general terms? Underestimating such well organized and powerful enemies is certainly something that uninformed people do but in these times ( the Internet) the excuses are getting fewer and fewer and we should be setting higher standards for ourselves.

As much as this video made me disgusted by the delusions of grandeur that some men have in their head, it was like my very own intervention in a way.

If they were not so often successful one might call those delusions but sadly it's just not accurate having become aware of some of their plots.

This movie wants you to get pissed, angry, revolutionary.. But the first step should be to look at yourself.

Introspection is great so get started and catch up!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Your common misjudgements, your lifestyle, your diet, your personal everyday actions that contribute to these people thinking you're less than you are.

I may have believed that but when people do excel or threaten their plans by brilliance, persistence hard work and bravery they kill them very slowly to drive home the point that they most certainly do not wish for any of us do be the 'best we can be'. Don't try to excuse their behaviour when they have organized the type of societies that creates short sighted unselfish corporate serving slaves that must work in such numbers that there is no one home to prepare proper food or teach the kids how to do better than their parents.

I think if we had a reawakening of thought and personal being, they wouldn't look down on us as animals or unworthy.

And they made up this new age nonsense for those who are at least smart enough not to believe in all the 'good books' of old. Don't be fooled into thinking that you can negotiate with what seeks to consume or destroy you when we have so far only succeeded when we left them with no options other than making concessions to us. By doing so we did not gain their respect but just further antagonized them and drove them towards ever more zealously pursuing means to destroy those of us they fail to control.

They were lucky enough to be born in a caste where you have it set and after birth, all you need to do is stay on your assumed course. Not like the rest of us who are fighting for every scrap they accidently knock off the table. This movie should be a wake up call to our own actions, and only then should we take actions to combat theirs..
Still a little pissed... ha.

Lucky? Is that why some family lines are inbreeding in such ways? Knowing what such inbreeding leads to should tell one that this is not just about keeping the wealth in the family as they do understand what type of feeble hands that might result in. I just do not believe that luck has much anything to do with it given that the vast majority of Americans presidents are related to the same old European bloodlines.Considering such things 'coincidences' might make things seem less well organized and dangerous but that does not make it true or the danger disappear.

Turning your back on predator tends to incite it and since the predators we face do their best to misdirect our attention it's not hard to find ways not to believe in the danger.

In closing i think the post i just responded to should serve as a horrible example of why humanity is making such slow progress and why we should redouble our efforts to do away with our presumptions that we have become informed by going to their schools, reading their holy books and partaking in their corporate run social structures. Unless we are as individuals willing to inspect our presumptions about reality on a topical basis we are not going to be able to make progress in the amount of directions that could surprise them or upset their plans for long.

Stellar.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join