It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones' ENDGAME just released on GVID!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Check it out!! Endgame has been released onto GVID for free!!

Alex Jones' latest documentary covers the global elite's plans to drastically reduce the global population and install a one-world government. This documentary delves into the motives and methods employed by the new world order to implement their plans. It shows how the media is nothing more than a corporate mouthpiece used to keep the public ignorant.

It's amazing how much detail and depth is covered in this dramatic new film!!

This film avoids both 9/11 and 'the illuminati' in order to focus more on groups such as The Bilderbergers.

Video Link:video.google.com...

Google Video Link

[edit on 27-10-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Ooops, i hadn't noticed. But now that i look at your post, It doesn't look like you followed the guidelines for posting videos;

No one liners.

Give a summary of the video.

Give your own opinion.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
It doesn't look like you followed the guidelines for posting videos;

Exactly.

This one stays open the other one gets closed.
And no an edit after the fact does not "save you".

[edit on 10/26/2007 by Gools]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong, but only a Mod can declare a thread closed not members.

I found this on Google video but have not had a chance to see it yet. I have been waiting for this for awhile, I certainly hope it has been worth all the hype. There was a lot of early showing at the Los Alamos theater in Austin and the reviews have been very good and all but one show sold out, the show that did not sell out was a show that Alex Jones was not expected to attend.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Even though I feel this thread was completely HIJACKED, I'd like to continue my previous thoughts here on this thread.

As far as Alex Jones goes, you can never tell if you're doing yourself a disservice by listening to him. Fear sells, and he just happens to be the biggest dealer in the community. He brings up a lot of good points that are relevant now, but we'd have to wait and see or do some serious investigating to determine the integrity of the rest of the film.

I agree that a one world government is the next evolution in social structure. Taking into consideration what they're trying to accomplish, it doesn't seem off the wall at the supposed means by which they're implementing to do so. There's more humane ways of going about things, and I absolutely doubt that if anyone were to proceed with a vast eugenics program that they would care about the welfare of the people who were first on the chopping block. I also doubt they would risk a total loss of life, for the sheer fact that there's an immense population of people with outstanding genetics that would only help benefit their cause. If world depopulation is a priority to these men and women, you can be assured that preserving their existing ideal counterparts is also a prerogative.

I also agree with population control. Though, I do not agree with the means that we are threatened with in this video, it's blatantly obvious as a species that we need to slow our reproduction drastically or regulate the demographic allowing those who should be able to have children. We're doing irreversible harm to our host planet, in turn making the next generations livelihood increasingly difficult. In regards to the future of our species, population control may be very necessary and absolutely necessary for the quality of life for said generations. We're allowing for people with terrible genetics and negative predispositions to breed unregulated. This doesn't only drag the population down a genetic toilet through reproduction, but also makes living progressively challenging for those of us who aren't affected directly by their actions, I.E. welfare, tax programs, crime, etc. Population control/regulation would only be fair for the common good.

The reach of Alex Jones amazes me, as well. The link between the ulterior motives of the elite's and their own immortality was pretty interesting, and loose at best. I don't think they want to live forever. I don't think anybody wants to live forever. I also don't think their goal is to be evil or maniacal. Someone within the group has some preconceive notion that this is the "future" of humanity. Although distorted, I think it's definitely a futuristic take on tomorrow that I highly doubt 80% of the allegations will come to term, but it definitely shows a jaded perspective on the progress of mankind.

As much as this video made me disgusted by the delusions of grandeur that some men have in their head, it was like my very own intervention in a way. This movie wants you to get pissed, angry, revolutionary.. But the first step should be to look at yourself. Your common misjudgements, your lifestyle, your diet, your personal everyday actions that contribute to these people thinking you're less than you are. I think if we had a reawakening of thought and personal being, they wouldn't look down on us as animals or unworthy. They were lucky enough to be born in a caste where you have it set and after birth, all you need to do is stay on your assumed course. Not like the rest of us who are fighting for every scrap they accidently knock off the table. This movie should be a wake up call to our own actions, and only then should we take actions to combat theirs..

Still a little pissed... ha.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by DeadFlagBlues]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Funny how because people don't pay attention to the "recent posts" box or even do a "conspiracy search," there's been a rash of the same thread. Let's keep the originally hijacked thread the only one in the limelight.. It'd be a waste of conversation not to...

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Right, So this is the offical post for this video? I have run across 4 other threads about this vid just today.. Its a little frustrating to write out a response to only find its a duplicate thread.. Confused over here!!

Anyway I will be back after I watch this fully! Thanks for posting and I will be back with my 2 cents.. 1 hour left..

[edit on 26-10-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
does he committ to a date for the endgame to come to pass, or do you need to subscibe to his site or something for that ?

jones got called out on debunking911.com for using part of the infamous "pull it" quote out of context

don't believe everything you read on the 'net

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

don't believe everything you read on the 'net

Good words of wisdom! I agree much of Jones stuff is taken greatly out of context.
The start of this and many other vids I notice JFK and his speach about SS and how his speach leads you to belive he is talking about the NWO.
But in reality JFK was talking about Russia at that time.

Over all its a good video. But if you are not well versed in such things, I could see how this could be very misleading..

Its up to the personal viewer to make those choices.. I could give you my thoughts all day long. However at the end of the day, its YOU who must make up your own damn mind

Peace.
Zy

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Referring to the thread starter, not those who contribute. I did the same exact thing. You waste a bunch of time to expressing your thoughts and then the thread is closed. Bummer.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
that's a shame deadflagblues, you're one of my favorite posters

[edit on 26-10-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Doesn't a mod only get to close threads? I don't think you are allowed to say thread closed unless you are a mod.

[edit on 10-26-2007 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't threads that are started first supposed to be the ones that are discussed? I think you are breaking the sites own TOS by closing the thread that was started first and keeping this thread which was started well after the other one.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
3ndgam3 .. think i saw that....preview: Bilderberg and can't remember more.

Can't he leave those old guy alone.
That are millions of web pages on them.
AJ is a reporter now video reporter into the finger pointing of bad guys.

Working to make more JFK's and less Nixon's and LBJ's and Bush's
would get more results if solution making is his aim but alas he is
just a reporter.

His emotional outbursts just are not going to make a JFK.

There is a torrent on the net but not moving too well when I saw it.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I don't even care about the points, i just want people to see the film. Since it appears Black_Fox was the first to post the link to the video, even though he didn't follow the rules for posting videos, by all means give him the points for this thread.

If you're going to complain about, get your facts straight. Black_Fox appears to have posted it first. Neither of the earlier two threads followed the rules for posting videos.

All of these people complaining are just just pissing on the thread and doing nothing to progress the discussion of the video.

As far as i'm concerned the mods can close this one too since it seems to only continue to degrade.

EDIT - Not directed at TeslaandLyne

[edit on 10/26/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I love Alex Jones and just ordered End Game. I saw the trailer and am very excited to watch it. I was just pointing out that the mod here may have done something against the TOS of the site. Which is a big no no since mods are not above members.

I would like gools to respond with a u2u to me because I don't know why he closed the other thread.

It is a simple question buddy and it was directed at the mod gools. Don't be so pissy.

[edit on 10-27-2007 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
This video started off to look promising. After all the paranoid, typical, US border bla bla bla, I was bored. Bringing on a bunch of barely comprehensible, Texan bigots "Dey t'kaar jubs!" Meh. "Oh no, a highway between Mexixo and Canada!" "What will I do with my crappy job? I thought that I was good at it, but now I realise that anybody can do the same thing, for the minimum wage! Waaaahhh!!!" If anyone can enlighten me, please do. I'm just ranting
. I'll try to watch the rest later though.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Was going to post the following in the thread that got closed with no warning at all.

Happy to see so many positive responses so far and since i know it's unlikely to continue along this trend i hope the criticism will be substantive and well informed! I have caught Alex making mistakes and admitting as much, and other times just going over to shouting and worse, so i know his quite human and should not be given TOO much credit.

I have not watched any of his full productions yet but i have listened to many, many hours of his show and interviews with him so i can at least in theory recommend his videos to those who don't have as much time.

Since my positive comments came too late i suppose i should proceed to the critics.

Originally posted by Xeros
This video started off to look promising. After all the paranoid, typical, US border bla bla bla, I was bored. Bringing on a bunch of barely comprehensible, Texan bigots "Dey t'kaar jubs!" Meh.

What's so great about open borders then? Why do the US administration go about it so secretively? More importantly why do you have a specific love of Texans!?

"Oh no, a highway between Mexixo and Canada!" "What will I do with my crappy job? I thought that I was good at it, but now I realise that anybody can do the same thing, for the minimum wage! Waaaahhh!!!" If anyone can enlighten me, please do. I'm just ranting
. I'll try to watch the rest later though.

You won't have your 'crappy' job when a hungry Mexican ( or a starving 17 year old Indonesian girl) is given every incentive to do it for 30 cents or less a hour... Why not wait till your calmer before proceeding?

Stellar

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I consider Alex Jones to be a true hero for making these documentaries. Maybe people will not be able to see it right now, but I think the guy will be in the history books in the future as one of the key people in the grass root movement that started to change the society.

The things in this movie is not made up. It doesnt matter if a few ATS'ers post their hate here. Everyone can check out the facts the movie is based on for themselfs if they want to.

I havent watched this movie yet, but I will, and I will also buy the movie on DVD to support him.

Remember a guy named Martin Luther King? Normal people can cause huge changes to a society. Fight your apathy! King was murdered and there are theories that the CIA was behind it. I think with knowing what we know today, its quite likely.

After his murder, there was a lot of unrest. Martial Law was declared. This has made me think that perhaps this is what may be what is planned for the people who leads the awakening today. After all, the current administrations wet dream seems to be Martial Law.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This is a good video.

My video keeps stoping. Strange.

Will update after it is over, i am an hour in. Good info, most i already know, but good info.
================

Good info here. I knew about Bilderberg, but alot of mor info there about what the agenda is down the line.

This is good recomended viewing...

[edit on 10/27/2007 by TKainZero]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join