It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens and children, a disturbing read.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
i have just finish reading this and feel very disturbed by it.... if you go to www.aliensandchildren.org and click on the link for the interview with professor david jacobs.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
it seems this one little girl drew all of these pictures...

if this were a collection of pictures gathered from different children then it would be interesting.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
its the interview with david jacobs that i found disturbing, hes been researching this for 30+ years

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
That's a good site. The other articles seem decent as well. I was taken aback from some of the 'events' that could happen in future:

There will be a world wide blackout which will paralyze every industrial country in the world. The blackout will last for days. The aliens will accomplish the blackout by transmitting large amounts of electricity into power relay stations and blowing out their circuit breakers. The aliens developed this technique in the 1960's as documented in the book, Incident at Exeter by John G. Fuller. This scenario was also confirmed by an abductee who was taken during a blackout in the 1960's.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well, personally I think a lot of these alien scare stories are designed to scare people. Fear makes people buy books. But yes, there seems to be both people who believe aliens are evil and people who believe they are good, and I guess both opinions should be respected.

I think there is a lot of different alien species visiting us, but I doubt any of them is as evil as human beings... just my feeling about it.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
i looked up david jacobs and hes spent his life dedicated to this phenomona, he has said he believed aliens were good, but maybe that they think their intentions are good but may not be so good for us... they may believe that taking control of this planet is to save us and the earth itself, but means us humans would have to surrender to them as leaders which a lot of the population would have a problem with..

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Actually, I wouldn't. Should they take Druggie Jr, Oil Cheney and the rest of the losers to prison. I'd gladly listen to aliens, freaking aliens as leader(s) over some of the insane monsters running the show now.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
anhinga...
i totally agree!!!!..

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
this looks interesting. I'll post more as I read the site...

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
You are correct in that Dr. Jacobs has been studying the UFO phenomenon for as long as anyone else. In fact he had much contact with well known researches such as Jacques Valle and J. Allen Hynek.

Those same folks encouraged him to continue with mainstream UFOlogy back in the late 70s- early 80s when he started to study the aspect known as abduction in greater depth.

Here's the problem with the way you guys think. You continue to think in right and wrong. Remember Yoda! You must unlearn what you have learned. While we are busy arguing amongst ourselves about the definition of morality, the aliens have done away with that outdated way of thinking and moved onto reality... what works and what doesn't work.

Right now what we are doing isn't working. There isn't good enough proof of these so called "aliens."

"We're always looking for space ships," Dr. Kaku said. "But what if they are using nanoprobes to explore Earth instead?" Dr. Kaku asked astrophysicist Jacques Valle, Ph.D., to consider reexamining Valle's samples of UFO fragments for microscopic structures he might have overlooked.

Physicians, Dr. Kaku added, should also be allowed to examine self-described alien abductees for traces of alien DNA.

"If we could find a piece of nanotechnology," said Dr. Kaku, "or alien DNA, we would nail this to the wall. There would no longer be a debate."

But a search for UFOs down to the microscopic level will take resources that UFOlogists do not have.

SOURCE

See we don't have the "money" to conduct such a study. We are too busy fighting amongst ourselves. Instead we dump a bizillion dollars to fight concepts such as poverty and terrorism. The aliens have no poverty or terrorism in their societies. So right off the bat we see that minus their supposed technology they have a huge advantage.

Now think about what Dr. Jacobs says his research indicates! Every abductee who mates (even if it's with a non-abductee) will produce children who are abductees. Doesn't that sound like the thinking of a logical grey scrawny big headed alien? Like the thinking of a machine.

There is nothing "right" or "wrong" about what the aliens do. Do you really think that a higher species would just allow us with all our individual selfish ways to evolve and start running around the galaxy? We are out of control. We are "wild intelligent organisms." The aliens are just doing what they do. They will domesticate us.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
What I find interesting is that children report abduction experiences. children who have never seen or learned about aliens. It's easy to explain many adult abductions as sleep paralysis. But how can you explain many of the children abductions with sleep paralysis if these children don't know what aliens are to begin with.

I'm trying to think of the first time I found out what an alien was and what it looked like and I think I was only 8 years old.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
curiousbeliever..
the reason ive spent so many years researching this stuff is cos of my own experience when i was 8, what happened to me was not in any way a dream.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
scramjet 76..
yes i completly agree, i admit when i first read the david jacobs interview it disturbed me a little, but i think if the aliens do intervene its simply because they have to, this world is totally out of control and unbalanced, i personally would be estatic living under an alien government!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Yeah.. I'm sure genius aliens, who can defy physics, time travel, and can live hundreds of years are still studying human beings after supposedly being here since the beginning of man.

Totally logical.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Eh, we are still studying mice and dogs, for example.. But we have the idea we know most of what there is to know about them.. so what do we do?
We have fun tinkering with their genes, and seeing what we can make..
Sound familiar?
Totally logical in that scenario.. We are their lab animals, and pets.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FalseParadigm

We barely discovered how to regrow human hair from a stemcell.. These supposed beings are intergalactic travelers. The technology it would take to achieve such a feet is absolutely staggering. I highly doubt they would still be abducting 9 year old Timmy the tooth, or Johnny Bobby from Portsail, Indiana. Considering the level of intelligence here, I couldn't see how they wouldn't know us inside and out.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
We barely discovered how to regrow human hair from a stemcell.. These supposed beings are intergalactic travelers. The technology it would take to achieve such a feet is absolutely staggering. I highly doubt they would still be abducting 9 year old Timmy the tooth, or Johnny Bobby from Portsail, Indiana. Considering the level of intelligence here, I couldn't see how they wouldn't know us inside and out.

Wait a minute there. Most of us believers are saying that there are trillions of alien civilization out there, most of which dont know us yet or are only now getting to know us. Another thing most of us believers are saying is that children are more receptive to perception outside of the consensus realm (which is, in my opinion, the realm aliens operate in...but thats only my opinion).

Its therefore more likely that children would perceive visitors.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Whoa, whoa, whoa... All right. I didn't mean to bump the "what if" beehive. This is where I run away from the hive and jump in the lake like in "My girl 1." Carry on your conversation, I'm ducking out.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hey, no cutting and running!!
But, no, seriously.. What do you think ants in an ant farm think when we take out one of their companions.. assuming that they think.
Think of the feat it is to BE an intergalactic traveler. Cloning is NOTHING compared to that.. We are only a generation at most ourselves from complex genetic manipulation. Think of all that we have been able to do in the last 20 years, and think about what abilities the next 20 could give us.
And if we ARE their lab animals/pets, whatever, then yeah, my scenario holds, lol.
We pretty much know lab mice inside and out, and yet we still keep doing things to them, don't we?
Every day we learn new ways to use them and manipulate them... Why not they with us.
And for all you racers, understand I am talking in general, not pointing to grey, nordics, reptiliods or whatevers. Just answering an observation with a general statement of possibility.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiousbeliever
What I find interesting is that children report abduction experiences. children who have never seen or learned about aliens. It's easy to explain many adult abductions as sleep paralysis. But how can you explain many of the children abductions with sleep paralysis if these children don't know what aliens are to begin with.

I'm trying to think of the first time I found out what an alien was and what it looked like and I think I was only 8 years old.

CuriousBeliever is right on point. Children are the best and most
un-biased witnesses in a number of areas related to the paranormal.
In fact, Near-Death Experience stories from children all over the world
caused me to alter my beliefs about religion and how the Bible is
interpreted by most Christians.
-CWM

top topics

<<   2 >>

join