It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia to build HAARP facility.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ibgrimme
Before the more reliable communications offered by satellite, the common method of communications beyond the horizon was to bounce a signal off the lower edge of the ionosphere, as is still done by most nation's shortwave outlets and ham radio operators to this day.

However, the ionosphere's ability to reflect radio signals is often disrupted by auroras, sunspots, etc, that energize the usually quiet reflective layer and cause it to absorb, rather than reflect radio waves, thus disrupting radio communications based on this reflectivity.

Well, this is certainly one of the main studies there.

The entire project was kicked off by studies of ducting and sporadic-E reflections. How to form ducts intentionally, how to collapse ducts others are using, enhancing reflectivity to cut off ground-sat links, doing so to facilitate VHF bounce communications, or to make radar mirrors, lots of that sort of thing. That's the original set of studies. Not so much for "nwo" but for military uses, where that sort of thing is very handy. Creating comm links for yourself and denying them to others hits pretty much all of C3I interdiction.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
I agree with the chemical makeup, but electrical, no....
.....These are meaningless correlations of attributes.
....You don't "resonate" with it - there isn't any resonant structure there. Any more than, say, a hummingbird's wings "resonate" with it.

The concept shift from chemical biology to electric chemical biology is new and on going. The correlation between Schumann's resonance, IMPLIES a connection.
I only believe this through feeling and experience, there just happens to be some very suggestive evidence for it.
I understand your skepticism, I'm not trying to convince anyone.
Whether HAARP can really make an impact I don't know.

More confirmation.
www.mp.se...

The bioelectrical nature of brains, hearts and cells is poorly appreciated but it is extremely well documented. Frey (1993, 1995) advocates a change in mind-set from that which he describes as the toxicological approach of treating EMR as an external disease agent, to one that considers EMR as an intrinsic feature of cells and bodies...

....The EEG and SR signal have a similar frequency range to that of the EEG making resonant absorption biophysically plausible, Figure 3. It is proven, but not well known, that human brains detect, use and react to natural low frequency signals, the Schumann Resonances, König (1974), Wever (1974). Cherry (2002) shows that there is extensive and robust evidence that the Schumann Resonance signal is he biophysical mechanism in linking solar and Geomagnetic Activity to human health effects including cancer, cardiac, reproductive, hence neurological health effects and mortality.

Get out of the city, into nature and feel the difference. That's natures natural rhythm......

I hear you, but I think you've got a touch of Rousseau's "noble savage" thing going on which I don't agree with. Living in the woods for six weeks at a whack eating whatever's there for the last three and no baths makes Tom a stinky boy, instead of noble and in tune with Nature. Give it a try sometime, just you and a poncho liner, whatever you can fit in a light ruck and on your LBE, and Nature. Only make it an extended visit. It's a lot less wonderful than you'd think. You'll be wanting to re-establish a rhythm with a steak, a hot shower, soap, and a bed. And apples. For some reason, I want apples the entire time. Perhaps I was a horse last go-around.

Haha, If I make make a small criticism Tom, you do make a lot of assumptions. I was more thinking of a hike in a rain forest or something.

I pretty much grew up in the bush.

Nexus? Pretty much any link that relies on references to psychics as corroborating evidence isn't going to work for me.

The references are there.

At least I could convince you plasma does not just exist in a neon tube, so now you know what the universe is made out of.

If I could only convince you that it is by definition, nothing more than a gas with its electrons stripped off, you'd know what plasma WAS. It's much less mystic and more material than you'd like, I fear.

Once again making assumptions, I thought that was the obvious definition of plasma. I only made comparisons to it's life LIKE qualities. The rest is your perception. Why is up for grabs.

Oh, and looking around, most everything I see is NOT plasma. So there's your white crow, I guess.

How about that big yellow thing in the sky? The sun itself contains over 99% of the visible mass of the solar system. Sun = plasma.

Anyway this is a distraction from the thread. My apologies To Melbourne Militia.

And thanks for the comments Tomis_Nexus.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by squiz]

KTK

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
reply to post by Tom Bedlam

Again and again you seem to jump into most any-member's groin if the subject matter's out there and firm, or even mildly opposed or against US Gov wave-line, Tom. HAARP's been in the news for at least fifteen years as the best of the worst U.S> silent weapons. By your own appearance you give that credible thought -- credibility. JL say's your disinfo, but if that's true ?, he may as well add disruptive disinfo agent.

From my un-scientific knowledge, it's, at a minimum, a weather changer machine. At worst, a mind disrupter/modifier of primates.

Dallas

Hang on, wait a minute......

Did I read that corectly, Mr Lear thinks Tom Bedlam is disinfo?

If thats the case I want that job, what a bludge. Where do I apply? Do you look like the old World Of Warcraft dude on south park?

MM, mate. Trying to find information and not political properganda from Malcolm Turnbull isnt an easy task. Ive found he started ozemail in 1994 so he has had his finger in the net pie before all of us. This could explain the difficulty. I almost feel like emailing some lefty journalists for info.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Originally posted by KTK

Hang on, wait a minute......

Did I read that corectly, Mr Lear thinks Tom Bedlam is disinfo?

If I said that, I was kidding.

If I wasn't kidding then I was wrong. Tom Bedlam is one of the most valuable contributors here at ATS and I read everything he posts at least twice. And I still don't understand a great deal of it. But I pretend I do.

Tom has a sense of humor like mine: black and sarcastic.

We are privileged to have Tom as a member here on ATS.

(Tom: please use PayPal.)

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Tom has a sense of humor like mine: black and sarcastic.

We are privileged to have Tom as a member here on ATS.

(Tom: please use PayPal.)

That's why I enjoy our exchanges so much. So few understand that sense of humor.

You got it...the usual account?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by KTK

If thats the case I want that job, what a bludge. Where do I apply? Do you look like the old World Of Warcraft dude on south park?

Actually, there is a program where you volunteer to monitor certain websites, join in occasionally, that sort of thing. It's less for this sort of site and more for something like alt.explosives, but it is there. It's not a disinfo program though, more of a way to ferret out "turrists."

You have to have a certain set of qualifications, you get assigned to certain websites, rotate around from time to time. You don't get paid. Considering it only costs the gubmint a small administration charge for the LTC's time that runs it, it's a good deal, they've caught several people that were Up To No Good. The price-performance stat is one of the best of all the programs they've got running.

I can't think of anyone I look like, as homely doesn't sell well on TV or movies. My wife says I bear a strong resemblance to Jeff Pillars, but not quite so pudgy. I don't see it, personally.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by KTK

Hey, it's two posts for one day!

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
it has actually come to my conclusion that HAARPs are alrdy in use in australia
i currently live in kalgoorlie and have just recently notice a chemtrail in the sky suggesting the testing of haarps
also i have recently gone 4wding in this general area and noticed an unusual building similar to a haarp facility in the nearby bushland
i am not 100% sure about this but due to my research and my current unsderstanding of this new technology that it is highly possible
also the unusual weather patterns also suggest such things as the use of haarps i will have to take photos of the unsualy weather activity aswell as the "angel wings" caused by haarps and post them at a later stage

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
another cracker of a post. a real cracker. (Contemplates taking out my Boomerang and sending in spinning into the skies above your heads to create a golden orb in the sky to dazzle you with my 'artificial sun', woops, I guessed you missed my earler post about Pharoahs being buried with Golden Boomerangs and only the Pharoah being 'allowed' to use a 'Boomerang

books.google.com.au... i=l0XkTJbDFJSiuQPpspmoDg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6&ved=0CDcQ6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q=Pharaohs%20boomerang&f=false

You know some of you guys and your posts are like a self perpetuating energy machine, instead of providing useful links to credible scientific sources you just cross promote theories from other conspiracy theories.

Show me some links to weapon programs, funding trails, then link it to your hypothesis and I will happily tip in my two bobs worth doing the same.

So now 'you've all gone off on a 'hunt' for the Southern HARRP outpost. I'll play... just for a bit of intellectual mastubation...

But I think I will soon tire of this and go off with my missus (you again obviously missed my posts that my lady is ex USAF, part Indian (won't say what tribe here) enjoy our games of Scrabble, compose our memoirs and send them off to my history teacher for a quick proof read and then into the archives they go (oh and for those who made the posts about Australian Bunkers and got all excited about some local posting an a Google Earth image of the Attoney Generals Department data storage centre and went into 'conspiracy mode' come on down, the waters fine, and take a drive around Canberra, if you really want to 'see' an interesting building...go look for oue 'National Archives Depositry' I mean not just look at Google, get onto the Canberraean who posted the data centre photo aand ask him to inspect the above ground building of the National Archive depositry, things go in there mate, and thats the last you ever see of them.... ... ...

Ok...unlike some of your posters and readers, how many of you actually have any engineering qualifications in any fields>? and I mean real ones, not mail order install on your wall diplomas from the Institute of Advanced Extraterristrial Science?

Let's just pretend that you are right, those of you who think HARRP is some type of mind control project... ...

Well then ipso facto you are all programmed now anyway.

I gave you the posts about Jindalee 'our' Over The Horizon Backscatter radar including the locations of the three antennae arrays well actually there's more than 3 because of seperation of transmitters from receivers which makes a mockery of all United States attempts at Stealth, as all your Stealth designs do to 'our radar' images on Jindalee is reveal themselves as 'holes' where their should be free passage of beams. But hey, no worries fellas, understand you have nothing left of any quality to sell to the world except your military hardware and the rest of the world can go 'play' with radar transmitter/receivers working on the principle of returning echoes to the receiver... thats what your aircraft facetting like on your F-117 is meant to defeat, bu making sure that radar echoes bounce off in every direction EXCEPT the point of origin.

I'll post it again, one more time for the mums and dads...
en.wikipedia.org...

you think you tiny little HARRP can match the output of signal these arrays are pumping out into the ionosphere?

mate, when 'tuned' up this signal can reach as far as the Korean Penisular (and thats what we're prepared to admit), although I do know other sources that say 'we' can tune it all the way up to have a good poke around at Japan if 'we' felt like it...

Give us these HARRP codes your reckon are controlling all your thoughts and requiring tin foil hats and 'we'll have a go and at giving North Asia a bit of 'mind therapy'???

To operate this 'thingy' we need to know a whole lot more about what is going on in the ionsphere and other electromagnetic layers of the atmosphere to give our screens clear 'shots'.

ie. keep up the good work you Alaskan lads, every little bit helps... ...

But if you really do believe in magnetic whatever electromagnetic mind control (damm wheres my tin foil hat again) I think you should concentrate 'your search' to the areas of our densest population...

I mean, whats the point of sending mind control waves all over our empty deserts? are our kangaroos bouncing around looking for water such a deadly threat? (woops better hide my stash of Tank Girl comics from you guys, next it will be we are breeding hybrid kangaroo/man warriors) watch out for those kangaroo hybrid rippers emerging from their underground lairs

en.wikipedia.org...

myself I have seen latin name macropodiae rufus (Bigfoot Red) in full flight tell you what they can cover ground that would even leave one of your fully equipped Armoured Cavalry regiments having a fun time trying to keep up, but come on down, they need a cull every now and then, would be amusing to watch them lead you all off on a merry chase into the desert until you realise you've run out of fuel and you've got no water and they are still casually bounding along with minimum of expenditure. I guess your're right. better employ HARRP to keep those 'roos under control, it would probably work too, seeing they have a cranial brain capacity of a common rodent, mind you, before Animal Rights Activists spoilt the fun it used to be a bit of a laugh for our 'good old boys to climb into a ring and 'box on' with a kangaroo (what you think that boxing Kangaroo flag we fly is some type of a propaganda gimmick? Watch yourself though, they don't fight by Marquis of Queensbury rules, drop your guard, and he's up on his tail and will rip your chest open with those huge feet and spill your guts all over the ring.

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh yeah we do do rodeo here, just as something to pass the time whilst waiting for the cattle trucks to take them away, not to perform before an audience to impress our women our our virility.

I have heard some of you yanks have revived this sport...watch out., if we don't keep our HARRP focussed on our kangaroos they will come looking for revenge...

Now where was I (apart from my search for a Scrabble player able to play in Aboriginal languages.

Oh your Australian HARRP facility to 'control' our citizens... where do you hide a tree? well not in a desert thats for sure...

Anyone want a hint, awe come one, someone throw me an Aboriginal word I've never heard of to add to my dictionary... ...

Ok, I know I'm going to be waiting a long time on that one, but back to where do you hide a tree, give you a hint fellas, just to keep your conspiracy theories enough oxygen to gasp and beg for water...

33 56 35 52 S 151 10 49 29 E for those of you who know what to do with those numbers in your Google Earth "lets find the ET hunt" ...

That structuire should keep you happy for a while, be careful though if you ever figure out how to get there (only a 'localboy' would know how), and take note of the large car park, but its really not difficult, you just have to know and understand how the little cross overs work and the nearby petrol station beside the main drag highway that then goes under the runway. If you do get there... and its not restricted access or any such nonsense I do advise you take note of a white painted single chain fence I do advise 'earthing yourself of that single chain, even with a thin copper wire. I think you'll find it more effective that a tin foil hat. Dont ask me for the exact driver route in... I really can't drive for crap, my brother is the professional driver in the family (he of course refused to accept a job as Commonwealth driver driving our politicans round, and even turning down a job with our 'vetting agency' for giving security clearances to people... ... ... next time your Indy Cars are in Town in Surfers Paradise and your Team Green response crew takes on the rsponsibility for sorting out your accidents, take note of a strange souped up V10 Tow truck that is not part of Team Green. My brother likes to collect baseball caps, especially ones signed by race drivers... He is asked for by name, not just by Indy, but by Formula One, he also used to drive a Tow Truck at our Mount Panorama race... if you ever meet my brother you will also notice he is covered by burns, lets just say in his younger days he suffered not just one, but two terrible burn incidents that took nearly 6 years of reconstrution. A lot of his skin was once mine... ... he also has a very high pain threshold from all that reconstructive surgery, if your trapped inside a wreck with fuel spilling all over the place. I assure you men, my younger brother is the man you want hacking away to get you out, even if the crap hits the fan and it all goes whoosh, his arms are covered in scars from contact with hot metal extracting nit wits from machines. When in my 'good old days' when released from my other activities and needing a bit of a wind down, my brother would drive me in beside that array I just gave you directions to, hook myself to the white steel chain with a copper thread and fly a kite...

Yes people, literally, fly a kite right beside our major international airport, wave to the pilots as they departed and curse the incoming loads of 'blow ins'...eventually I transferred my kite flying to the dead end road sticking out into the middle of Botany Bay. A man has to relax somehow... ... ...

Awe come on someone gimme a word, do I have to give the exact location of the only library in Sydney (and I know them all people) and the exact shelf for you to find the only comprehensive Aboriginal language dictionary?

Or do some of you want to see a picture of me holding in my hands a book called "Aboriginal Men of High Degree" 'Initiation into the worlds oldest tradition of sorcery?"

Its great picture? taken posed outside Greenpeace's ship MV Esperanza... if you really want to find it, track down MV Esperanza, I donated it to the ships library along with some other 'books'. (Mind you I did want have a look around inside, you never know Bin Laden or the Aliens might have been hiding away on board)

I genuinely have the photos for anyone who wants to see and wants to contact me via this site.

I think you'll enjoy the 'rituals'...especially as you work your way up and other initiates cut your skin and grind 'sacred' quartz crystals into the wounds... probabaly more effective to be walking around with a secreted layer of quartz crystals embeddded in your skin thaan a tin foil hat.

Oh where did my copy come from? why Batchelor University of Indigenous Studies Library in the Northern Territory. 'liberated' by a full blood Torres Strait Islander who told me books like these should not be left around for just any old person to havea gander at... ...

Of course you guys will no doubt do a Google Hunt now for that book to and start grinding quartz crystals into your skin to defeat HARRP...

I'll save you the bother

books.google.com.au... 2V1nXJLQ&hl=en&ei=BlvkTNiRApGyvgOHq_GsDg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBsQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

but then unlike me, you probably dont know what it means to look at an image of a dead Aboriginal. I'd close your eyes but I know you wont, when looking at the image of the MAN on the cover.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I have said for along time, the freq they use for weather mods, also effects humans too.

I think if you listen to al bielek and preston nichols this stuff they talked about 20 years back. Shows you that the military is far more advanced ehh.

No matter what you think about the story of teh montauk project, teh techs exist i would say, and al bielek explain mind control done electronically down very well, and i assume the other techs are feesible too, and definitely teh weather modding.

Like i said the freqs that affect humans, are probably already being used on the weather.

edit on 11/17/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Now why oh why would Australia need to employ HAARP for weather modification? Are we blockheads?

Our CSIRO did all the weather modification research in the 50's and 60's employed modified CAC Canberra bombers...(Thats the Martin B-57 to you American readers) ever seen a modified high altitude RB-57 Canberra? The ones painted black all over? Commonwealth Pilots were flying RB-57/ Canberra's all over the USSR in the 50's as again the USAF 'played 'catch up with its U-2, and by the time you finally got your act together the Russkies had perfected their SAM's able to knock down the high flyers. What are you guys so arrogant you think the Russkies pulled a magic rabbit out of their hat just for your U-2's, crikey those RB-Canberra's were flying at the same height as your U-2's but at least with a bit of speed and even the ability to carry some serious offensive electronic warfare suites.

en.wikipedia.org... Canberra bomber

They are great for dispersing silver nitrate into clouds to make rain too. especially with that big fat belly bomb bay designed for a early huge nuke.

en.wikipedia.org... CSIRO cloud seeding

Oh I guess we sent them down the lift shafts next to the aliens accomodation blocks. next door to the kangaroo/man hybrid ripper army.

Go do a patent search mate. Another Aussie genius also invented a very small microwave/infra red contraption that looks like a weird searchlight, he was allowed to test it, and that the last 'you' ever heard of that.

You fired it up, pointed it in the sky, burned a whole in your target zone, created a vaccuum, keep the beam on target, maintain the vaccuum, and watch the surrounding air rush in to to fill the vaccuum, keep it up for a while and you start forming a,low pressure cell, continue and you might just start up your own mini cyclone/hurricane.

But of course the UN Treaty bans weather modifications of any type... I mean once clever guys like this in Australia start thinking about ways to make those deserts bloom, every other nit wit on the block starts thinking how do we militarise the thing.

en.wikipedia.org... (Weather Control and Weather Control Treaty)

I mean are you an Aussie mate? is there anything you actually own or operate that says 'Made in the United States? in your home or your car perhaps? Do you think we would entrust them withg anything to do with mucking around with our weather?

Let's just give these American conspiracy theories and ET hunters obsessed by our open spaces a bit of entertainment

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This sad, watching the last hurrah of the United States, so much for Pax Americana at least the Brits were able to hold it together for 300 years. In 60 years what has Pax Americana given us?

They are so confused and bedazzled by everything happening to them, they are all clutching and straws, needing ET's and conspiracies and everything else in between, beacuse they all too lazy too get off their arses and enroll to vote and exercise their franchise, they've been bled dry by their politico/military/industrial complex, are starting to cotton on to the fact that all their allies are deserting them like flies so sick of their inability to self examine themselves, locked into a right wing religious dogma that views Armageddon as some divine route of salvation and if god wont make it happen, they are prepared to get it going on their own.

You know what our Special Forces guys are capturing now in Afghanistan?, Taliban insurgents with lap tops with software purchased 'legitimately' from SKYGRABBER designed by an American, marketed by an American orginally designed for people to cheat and crack satellite transmissions for TV, the company modified the code and it is now used by the Taliban to view live on their lap tops the feed from their Predator drones.

Over here in Australia if you did that some guys with Federal Police badges would come in, show you a piece of paper saying 30 years, slap a D-Notice on you so no-one can report it and give them a lecture that Treason is one of only 2 laws on the Australian statue books with a death sentence.

Over their in the United States, they call that 'free enterprise'.

How long do you think our Ausssie troops and our commanders are going to put up wiith having Predators overhead filming everything going on and knowing the Taliban is watching everything we do?

Come join the party. We have been quitely 'playing' with the Japanese (now theres a fun language to play with, town I live in is almost bi-lingual in sign posts)

We coaxed them out of thheir caccoon into Cambodia and said don't worry about your Constituion and the UN, we'll take care of that,

And when they offered to send non combat engineering troops to Iraq those crazy little samurai said they wont carry weapons but can we have detachment of Australians to guard us please.

They can take care of the polar space launches and we did a memorandum of understanding to develop a space port in Cape York if in the end neither of us can get equatorial launches from the Europeans or the Americans we have our Cape York option.

The Americans are so paranoid of the Japanese developing an Indigenous aerospace industry, and every time they try, the US applies incredible pressure that they cannot and force feed them liscense copy F-15's etc. But I assure, if you think their modern cars are abit of gee whiz, imagine what their aerospace engineers could do, they already have highly modified their F-15's have a self developed AWACS platform and are pumping out two baby carriers (called of course helicopter cruisers to get around their constition banning attack carriers.

They have finally made the United States pack up and bug out of Okinawa with their forces 'retreating' to Guam.

And if you think the United States is prepared to risk a nuclear war over Taiwan?, about the only friend they have left on the Asian mainland is South Korea, and thats a forced marriage, and Korea, like Taiwan, was once a Japanese colony.

My grandfather fought the Japanese in World War 2. 'We call it the Great Mistake" They didn't declare war on us and we never declared war on them... ... but what the heck, a party is a party.and we had a bunch of likely lads who had just cleaned up the Italians in the Western Desert and then sent Rommel on his merry way all keen, all volunteers and looking for a bit of quality opposition. We watched the American Units break and run in New Guniea, gritted out teeth, cursed the lack of back bone, and sent up a hip hip hooray when your marines arrived,
a volunteer, guys we could relate to, and we love your marines, you ahve the same philosphy as ours, take the cast offs and hand me downs from the other services and get on with the job.

I think what the Japanese liked the most that got them thinking, hey you guys have a bit of Bushido as well, was what we did with their midget submarineers after they got into Sydney Harbour...

after extracting the bodies from the subs, contacted the Swiss consul, had him watch, and witness as we rendered them full military honours, cremated them as per their ritual, placed the ashes in urns and gave them to the Swiss consul and asked for them to have them shipped home to Japan

www.ww2australia.gov.au...

"The bodies of the four Japanese crewmen from the midget submarines launched by I-22 and I-27 were recovered when these two midget submarines were raised. They were cremated at Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs Crematorium with full naval honours. Rear Admiral Muirhead-Gould, in charge of Sydney Harbour defences, along with the Swiss Consul-General and members of the press, attended the service. The admiral’s decision to accord the enemy a military funeral was criticised by many Australians but he defended his decision to honour the submariners’ bravery."

I mean we know they got the message, but they didnt have to intepret it so literally and extend to our guys their bushido system back. Lining us up for beheadings as 'fellow samurai' in their logic trying to spare these mens families the shame of having been captured alive.

www.ww2incolor.com... no begging for mercy like captured Americans in Iraq.

Just take it on the chin like man, or the neck in this case.

But what a crazy samurai they are, glad we have them with us this time around. same with how the Vietnamese welcome all our diggers back to visit where we kicked their butts around the paddy fields (my father served in Vietnam)

try this one on American readers...

en.wikipedia.org... (Cowra breakout)

We had a camp full of Japanese prisoners, nearly all of them captured as wounded on the battlefield or dragged out of the sea. Nearly everyone of them gave false names as they didn't want the shame of their capture communicated via the Red Cross and the Swiss protector to Japan to 'shame their families'.

from wiki "At about 2 a.m. a Japanese ran to the camp gates and shouted what seemed to be a warning to the sentries. Then a Japanese bugle sounded. A sentry fired a warning shot. More sentries fired as three mobs of prisoners, shouting "Banzai", began breaking through the wire, one mob on the northern side, one on the western and one on the southern. They flung themselves across the wire with the help of blankets. They were armed with knives, baseball bats, clubs studded with nails and hooks, wire stilettos and garotting cords"

"Within minutes of the start of the breakout attempt Privates Benjamin Gower Hardy and Ralph Jones (GC) manned the No. 2 Vickers machine-gun and were firing into the first wave of escapees, but they were soon overwhelmed by the sheer weight of numbers and killed. However, Private Jones managed to remove and conceal the gun's bolt prior to his death. This rendered the gun useless, thereby preventing the prisoners from turning it against the guards."

"The actions of the Japanese POWs in storming machine gun posts, armed only with improvised weapons, showed what Australian Prime Minister John Curtin later described as a "suicidal disregard of life". Nevertheless, 359 POWs escaped. Some prisoners, rather than escaping, attempted or committed suicide, or were killed by their countrymen. Some of those who did escape committed suicide, or were killed, to avoid recapture. All those still alive were recaptured within 10 days of the breakout.

During the breakout and subsequent rounding up of POWs, four Australian soldiers and 231 Japanese soldiers died and 108 prisoners were wounded. The leaders of the breakout commanded their escapees not to attack Australian civilians, and none were killed or injured."

And so what do we do in Australia?, look at the wiki link, consecrate the ground, cede it to Japan an plant out a beautiful Japanese garden for their 'spirits' to wander around in, which is now a must see for many Japanese visiting our country.

Bit better than the images we know about how Americans treated the Japanese.... But then you forced them into it didn't you? and don't bloody deny it. its common knowledge here.

What may not be common knowledge to you Americans is that prior to World War One Japan and Great Britain had a Naval Treaty, it expired just before World War One. As the first convoy of troopships headed for the middle east in which Australians liberated Jeruslalem, Beirut and Damascus from the Ottoman Turks (ueah we know the Middle East well, there's a little town just down the road from me called El Arish, named after where our hospital was in now modern Israel.

A German warship raider called the Emden attacked Christmas Island in the Indian Ocean, the islands radio operator managed to get of a QQQ signal before they wrecked the radio hut. The Only warship in the area was our cruiser HMAS Sydney which was ordered to make full steam and go after this German nusiance whop had escaped the destruction of Von Spees South Atlantic Squadron....

So there is this troopship convoy all alone in the Indian ocean with no escort, what happens next readers?

Over the horizon steams a squadron of Japanese destroyers Rising Sun Flags flying proudly (do any of you know what the symbol of the Australian Army is?) A Rising Sun, but made up of swords and bayonets.

And promptly assume battle screening formation around our troopships. Those sure are pretty little things says some of our officers, wonder where they are going to re-coal their bunkers? looks like they are on a one way mission chaps, lets give those samurai bastards a wave?.

Mind you they did manage to make it to Malta in the end and quietly went about doing escort work unsung and un-noticed.

So 'how did we pull of that neat trick?" well we had just cleaned up all tthe German possesions in the Pacific. New Guniea was a german colony (have a look at the maps fellas...whats the name of the sea north of New Guniea? the Bismarck Sea, any of you know the name of the highest mountain in New Guniea? Mt Wilhelm (after the Kaiser). The Kiwis grabbed Tonga and the Marshalls were 'ours' too....

How about a deal you little samurai? you can havbe the Marshalls and a few others, Truk etc etc etc.

And this is in 1915, not your late US entry in 1917.

So what do you Americans go and do? #ing cut our throats at the Peace/Armistice talks and demand the Greman possesions in the Pacific we promised to the Japanese...

The progressive pro western Japanese government is then toppled by a military coup of those who participated in WW1 and they swear never to trust Western governments again...and set them up for a grudge match.

Mind you don't think any of you Americans would know, which troops in the Occupation Force of Japan were assigned to guard the Emperors Palace? all do I have to show you the photos of Australians with their Rising Sun collar badges in full cerimonial dress arrayed around the Imperial Palace to keep insensitive tourists away.

Mind you I think they thought we got a bit too cheeky during the Tokyo Olympics when our Golden Girl Dawn Fraser did her little stunt... ... but they know its was all done in good spirits

en.wikipedia.org... (Dawn Fraser)

from wiki "Dawn Fraser AO, MBE (born 4 September 1937) is an Australian champion swimmer. She is one of only two swimmers to win the same Olympic event three times, in her case, the 100 meters freestyle.

Within Australia, she is known for her controversial behaviour and larrikin character as much as for her athletic ability"

"During the 1964 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Fraser angered swimming team sponsors and the Australian Swimming Union (ASU) by marching in the opening ceremony against their wishes, wearing an older swimming costume because it was more comfortable than the one supplied by the sponsors. She also stole an Olympic flag from a flagpole outside Emperor Hirohito's palace.[3] She was arrested but released without charge. The Emperor gave her the flag as a souvenir. However, the Australian Swimming Union suspended her for 10 years. They repented a few months before the 1968 Games but by then it was too late for Fraser, at 31, to prepare.

She would later deny swimming the moat to steal the flag, telling The Times in 1991: "There's no way I would have swum that moat. I was terrified of dirty water and that moat was filthy. There's no way I'd have dipped my toe in it."

Any of you know what a "Belt of a Thousand Stitches" is... ... ...

I can give you directions to a nice sort of semi-private museum with one and another captured Rising Sun flag. Its in Sydney, but only the inititates know, 'taken from the body of a Japanese general' The Emperor would pay a small fortune to have that item come home if he could find it.

It was a ceremonial belt, with 1000 stitches, each stitch sewn by a single virgin and presented to the wearer to carry into battle the hopes and loves of a thousand virgins. It was wrapped round and round the warriors body and said to make him magical... ...

Even our National War memorial would like to get its hands on this little beauty... and I am prepared to give directions to a small private musem, cared for by some now growing old and weary war vets for them to examine if you dont believe me...

en.wikipedia.org... A Senninbari (千人針, thousand-person-stitches)

Come on, can't any of you play Scrabble?

I guess if we really did have ET's down here they probably came because they know we have been roping in 'loot' into this island continent since day one, must be our convict taint huh? and our absolutel despir at watching the Europeans destroy everything over and over again.

Maybe we should just annex our desert interior to the United Nations and whenever the rest of the world feeels the need to engage in another great human cull, you can all fly in here and do it in our vacant deserts and we can all jet out and wander about all over your countries admiring your museums, art galleries and other amusing places.

How many copies of the Magna Carta you have floating out there in the world?

"n 1952 the Australian Government purchased a 1297 copy of Magna Carta for £12,500 from King's School, Bruton, England.[100] This copy is now on display in the Members' Hall of Parliament House, Canberra. In January 2006, it was announced by the Department of Parliamentary Services that the document had been revalued down from A$40m to A$15m."
en.wikipedia.org...

Of course the Americans saw their copy as nothing more than a piece of treasure to be auctioned about the place. Thank god Ross Perot at least got his hand on it briefly....

"Only one copy (a 1297 copy with the royal seal of Edward I) is in private hands; it was held by the Brudenell family, earls of Cardigan, who had owned it for five centuries, before being sold to the Perot Foundation in 1984. This copy, having been on long-term loan to the US National Archives, was auctioned at Sotheby's New York on 18 December 2007; The Perot Foundation sold it in order to "have funds available for medical research, for improving public education and for assisting wounded soldiers and their families."[101] It fetched US$21.3 million,[102] It was bought by David Rubenstein of The Carlyle Group,[103] who after the auction said, "I thought it was very important that the Magna Carta stay in the United States and I was concerned that the only copy in the United States might escape as a result of this auction." Rubenstein's copy is on permanent loan to the National Archives in Washington, D.C..[104]"

You'd probably sell your original constitution (if it hasn't already and been replaced with a fake) to pay off your triliions and trillions of debt.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

What for playing instruments made out of wood? I could see how that could have some control on the locals minds to calm them.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
OK, three years on from the original posting, Australia has started HAARP facilities, one in Adelaide, & let me tell you, the weather in Adelaide, at the time of writing, is absolutely bizarre to say the least: You would think it is winter.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Wow Wildforestlad,

interesting post.

""""So what do you Americans go and do? #ing cut our throats at the Peace/Armistice talks and demand the German possessions in the Pacific we promised to the Japanese...""""

Did you notice what we just did to that former German possession-Palau? They were supposed to get their last payment from the US in September 2009 and live off of their Trust Fund a free country....Trust Fund went bye-bye.

They threatened Obama they would side with China unless they get $200 million. Obama promised to keep paying them free money every year until 2034....thus keeping them OURS.

Yer right about the Japanese, they hate us. The arrogance we show them is almost comical at times. Congress belittling Toyota in front of the world...Secretary Gates reminding Japan we OWN them over the Okinawa issue. Matter of time before they do what they have to do...to get out from under us.

Anyways why does Australia need HAARP? The only thing keeping the Chinese or Indonesia from taking you boys over is us. That new australian "Red Dawn" style movie, have you seen it yet?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_KhErNyiq8

I haven't seen it but thought the pre-view was interesting. So can your HAARP stop those hoards of Chinese/Indonesian bombers/planes?

I've heard HAARP can alter the atmosphere and make planes literally fly into a wall due to air density changes that are possible.

The US is going to give the Japanese their own military bases in the Pacific. I think we know we can't own them forever. They are getting Omiya Jima back. They are going to be so proud with that new off-japan military base.

Those hundreds of Billions in US Bonds they have sure would help the US economy right now. I wouldn't be surprised if Barrack started giving them some heavy military hardware to supplement the Pacific as well as end up dumping all that $$$$$ into our economy.

Hope you don't mind the rising sun flag aboard some new aircraft carriers floating in the Pacific...it's not like we're going to risk OUR carriers against the Shin Lang and her sister ships and support subs.

You may want to make yer HAARP a little bigger to get ready for whats coming...since u can't afford big military hardware down there.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/t]post by Melbourne_Militia
Thanks so much for this post.I'm glad there are other people as concerned about this unsupervised install and use of energy weapons (or something!) that clearly have a large social impact just by their very existence. I've been a 'coincidence' theorist since the events of 9/11 (too many inconsistencies,through a sick feeling of awe and despair, i've watched the U.S peoples rights and liberties dissolve like a a slow growing cancer...it's metasticised now and whilst our attention is taken by doomsday, economy, war and influenza, the NWO is fixing known mind disrupter and earthquake creation tools to other empire states,

The audio piece attached promised a testing phase. This was carried out over the past 18 months. I can't help but feel there was not enough public awareness of this taking place. I'm worried because prior to learning of Haarp's 'ion beam' tech, i was seriously entertaining a NYO satelite based disaster creation, the disasters seemed to hit the overpopulated 'masses' in Asia and India, and or gave the public something else to look at as the 'global' war economy machine was juiced up for new conflicts. Every time one of these major catastrophic events takes place, the U.S is at the centre offering promises of renewed war against adjectives, war that has no proposed end, nor does it propose regular reviews to gauge if ideals for said war

During these crises, as we look out at 'a common enemy' all U.S debt and accountability seem to dissapear from the public eye (which quite often allows wall street to regain some stability and prevents the rush on cash/gold we have seen in past depressions

i see it replicate in patterns all over the world; earthquakes, floods, tsunami in india and china , south chile/ N.Zearthquakes, hurricane in haiti and volcano eruptions in Northern Europe. I kept expecting someone to do something about this, sparks of anxiety and imagination might have been dampened if more info re:chemtrails, (it has the potential for corruption and destruction in magnitudes greater than the nuclear threat of last century. in the past 10000 years of human

Two other concerns: Global warming and hidden agendas.
Weather is a global phenomena (as we are told by our global warming experts). what studies have have taken place to ensure the weather balance (which is quite delicate according to UN Global Warming experts.

I feel a world with precise wetaher control is a fulfillment of many of mans desires for a utopian home amidst the stars. Lets make suire we do it right the first time.

we do not have any global testing donne for this device, however, one can see it will make a large difference in moderating the effects of the human caused mistakes.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Has anyone seen this, and does anyone know who Nikola Tesla was and the things he is quoted as stating, "If I had enough energy, I could split the world in half." about his invention that he destroyed because HE KNEW it was to dangerous?

zippittydodah.blogspot.com...

Was wondering if anybody did a google earth and found the facility like the one behind McKinley in Alaska?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Im bumping this topic back up given that Malcolm Turnbull has now become Prime minster of Australia. If you have a read of my Original Post (even thou it goes back to 2007), it does paint a picture of what Malcolm Turnbull is like and the media connections he has to Ruper Murdoch!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Melbourne_Militia

Wow, 8 years later and we're still here on ATS.
I look forward to what you find on our new global NWO representative and any new information on our HAARP facility.

On a side note, fancy an ex Goldman Sach/ Banker unseating an elected Prime Minister in a coup.
Who would've thought that would happen in the current global economic climate?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
You do know this is just about creating more rain? There is nothing Above Top Secret about this, its just really interesting science.

Even the OTHR at Jindalee is just what it is.

So this thread resurrection - what is your conspiracy, that Rupert Murdoch is using mind control by firing electronic pulses into the sky over deserts? Do you know why they are called deserts, Newspaper sales there are low.

Im in South Australia where they trialed this first and I cant stand Murdoch.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join