It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia to build HAARP facility.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
G'day all,

The following information came to light today through some news reports I heard on talkback radio and it all began to make sense. I beleive the following information that Im posting is very important and significant to conspiracy theorists. I didn't know where to post this topic as it is relevant to New World Order, Science & Technology, possibly breaking news and the like. So bear with me if you may and read what has come to light.

Here we go, The Australian Government Environment Minister, Malcom Turnball, today announced that a 10million dollar grant had been granted to the company 'Australian Rain Corporation' to trial rainmaking technology.

No big deal you may think? Just wait, read on.....

www.abc.net.au...

The Environment Minister Malcolm Turnbull has announced the grant to the Australian Rain Corporation, a company part-owned by Rupert Murdoch's nephew, Matt Handbury.

But researchers commissioned by the National Water Commission to investigate the technology have questioned whether the $10-million grant should have been awarded now, saying a more careful evaluation of the science is needed first.

Mr Handbury himself agrees the science is in no way conclusive, but denies his family connections have helped him secure the federal money.

Tanya Nolan has our report.

TANYA NOLAN: It's a technique developed in Russia in the last decade, and it involves sending electrical charges into the atmosphere to make clouds and ultimately rain.

But the problem with it, says Neville Fletcher, a visiting fellow at ANU and emeritus professor of physics at the University of New England, is that it hasn't ever been examined in a thorough scientific way, nor has it been peer reviewed.

NEVILLE FLETCHER: I haven't seen yet enough evidence to say that I'm persuaded that it's going to work. The measurements in Queensland showed that there was more rain in the catchment area than there usually was when the equipment was running. But there was a lot more rain in that part of Queensland at that time as well. So it's a little bit hard to say. It didn't show that the equipment worked, but there was nothing to indicate that it didn't work. So it was a possible.

The report warned the commission not to go ahead with any trials of the technology until the science behind it could be more thoroughly tested. But it did say that if it could be done "at no great expense" a trial could be "worthwhile".

The report was produced after a small-scale trial of the technology was conducted in May in conjunction with the University of Queensland, which concluded there was an increase in rainfall at the time and recommended more scientific testing be done.

Environment Minister Malcolm Turnbull has now awarded $10-million to the Australian Rain Corporation, which owns the technology, to conduct a full scientific trial of it.

So that is the crux of it, but what are the implications?

The Technology of sending electric signals into the atmosphere........does this not sound alot like HAARP?

www.danburisch.info...

HAARP: High Frequency Active Aural Research Project is a joint Air Force and Navy project that uses 72 foot antennas, 360 total - spread out over 4 acres in Gakona Alaska. The official statement is that it is a "is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes. www.haarp.alaska.edu...

The Investigation of researchers Begich and Manning uncovered bizarre schemes. US Air Force documents revealed that a system had been developed for manipulating and disrupting human mental processes through pulsed radio-frequency radiation over large geographical areas and such power-beaming transmitters could be used for geophysical and environmental warfare including weather-control technology.
www.crystalinks.com...

And what of the connection between Rupert Murdoch and his nephew, the director of Australian Rain Corporation? funny how somebody who some say is connected to the NWO movement has managed to get his nephews company financed, c/o the Australian government minister, Malcolm Turnbull who also has some NWO connections.

Rupert Murdoch

In recent years, Australian-born billionaire Rupert Murdoch has used the U.S. government's increasingly lax media regulations to consolidate his hold over the media and wider political debate in America. Consider Murdoch's empire: According to Businessweek, "his satellites deliver TV programs in five continents, all but dominating Britain, Italy, and wide swaths of Asia and the Middle East. He publishes 175 newspapers, including the New York Post and The Times of London. In the U.S., he owns the Twentieth Century Fox Studio, Fox Network, and 35 TV stations that reach more than 40% of the country...His cable channels include fast-growing Fox News, and 19 regional sports channels. In all, as many as one in five American homes at any given time will be tuned into a show News Corp. either produced or delivered."

The above link gives a very good description of who Murdoch really is.

continued in next post--->

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Now who really is Malcolm Turnbull ?

He is an ex millionaire banker, but why give away all that money for a pay cut to enter Federal Politics?

Turnbull himself says he has no designs on the Lodge. His political mission is no more than to serve his leader faithfully. "It's a destiny that others have charted for me. People keep on saying that I'm destined to be prime minister, that I think that I am destined to be PM, that I wouldn't run for parliament if I wasn't going to be PM. It's not my burning ambition ... I don't have a plan for dominating anything actually." Turnbull adds, "I am a simpler and more modest soul than many of my admirers and indeed my critics imagine."

Despite Malcolm Turnbull's claims to modesty, his career has been marked by individual brilliance. From his starring role in the Spycatcher affair where he fought the British Government to expose the secrets of MI5, to his controversial chairmanship of the Australian Republican Movement, Turnbull has never shied away from pressing his ambition.

Former editor Trevor Kennedy hired Turnbull to write for The Bulletin magazine in the 1970s. He gave the speech at Turnbull's 30th birthday summing up the precocious talent in a single line: "It was a throwaway line where I said something about he wouldn't be satisfied with being the Prime Minister of Australia, he would want to be Prime Minister of the world ... And I don't things have changed a lot. He doesn't go around saying, 'I'd like to run the world', though he just behaves that way sometimes."

So now we have a picture of Murdoch and Turnbull.....but how are they related to in regards to this topic? Heres how.
www.prisonplanet.com...

Murdoch Media Launch 'Coup' To Take Down Australian Prime Minister

The 'coup' plotters in Murdoch's media empire in Australia still believe there is time to change leaders and salvage what they can from the wreckage of the looming election.

But Howard is fastidiously hanging onto his leadership. Bouyed by his hosting of the APEC summit of 20 world leaders.

Howard thinks all this will be enough to win back the favour of Australian voters. But the neocons view Howard as a loser, beyond hope.

Howard still believes he can win the coming election. But the neocons don't want to take that chance. If he loses, they lose everything. They view Howard as a dangerous liability, despite a record on economic management that they will praise ceaselessly. They see Howard as sheer political poison. He has to go.

So Rupert Murdoch's Australian media empire, which controls more than 70% of all Australian newspapers, is going to force Howard to step aside before it's too late :

Key Murdoch journalists and commentators have given him less than a week to announce his resignation. They're now clearly stating this in Murdoch newspapers.

Whatever they have planned for Howard if he doesn't resign is going to be gruesome indeed. For Howard, and for Australian politics.

More found here- www.news.com.au...

Rupert Murdoch was hoping to force Howard to resign and put his Neo-Con cronnie mate Turnbull in as leader.

Anyway, back to the rainmaking and HAARP - here is the link to the Australian Rain Corporation website.

Funny how it is just a logo with an email address that says, Our Products and Services are available on personal request only

Question then is, why the secrecy and no transparency in your company?

It is very convinient that the director of the company is newphew to Rupert Murdoch who we all know is trying to control public opinion with his media monopoly in many countries, and now he eagerly influences his mate Turnbull to fund his newphews company to trial's of untested 'Rainmaking Technologies' that resemble HAARP, and the sense of urgency on behalf of Turnbull is also slightly frightening.

Why the rush?

Of course Murdoch would have an interest in installing a defacto HAARP system in Australia as it would add to the NWO plans of establishing Australia as a headquarters after the upcoming Global War has taken place. Australia is/has been bought by the NWO and is under its control, they are building it up, and money from all over the world is pouring into this country of 21 million citizens......an easily controllable number compared to the rest of the world dont you think?

We all know how HAARP is being used to control the weather, control our minds and the population in general. Heres some interesting link in relation to this-
www.cuttingedge.org...
educate-yourself.org...
www.freedomdomain.com...

Well, heres the conclusion and how I see it is playing out -

The NWO are using HAARP to dry out Australia to the point where the people and government will agree with any type of science, technology or method that would enable rain to begin to fall again.

This would allow the NWO to build a large HAARP station in Australia, ontop of the minor ones that they already have at the North West Cape in Western Australia, and the Pine Gap Facility-
members.iimetro.com.au...

The station is now mainly operated by Australian personnel indicating that it no longer retains the high levels of secrecy placed on it by it's American builders. Never-the-less it remains part of the global network and is said to be involved in a wide range of low frequency and resonance experimentation in conjunction with Pine Gap and the Alaskan based HAARP project. North West Cape could be a key point in controlling the HAARP magnetic field over a large part of the Southern hemisphere.

And use it for their NWO plans of Mind and Population Control under the guise of a "rain making" (read: Weather modification) Facility!.

I would appreciate your comments into this matter, as I find it disturbing that we are being sold out so easily here in Australia.

For further information on the CIA/NWO control of Australia may I forward your interest to the following article Fortress Australia

aswell as a thread here on ATS titled Did the USA purchase Australia?

Thankyou for your time, I look forward to your responses .

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Its a perfect strategy. Use HAARP to affect our feelings and emotions, while also making sure that the Murdoch Empire goes from opinion control to world control, starting with Australia and the US.

Will anyone be able to stop it? No way.

The scary thing about HAARP is that it is able to generate the frequency our brains work with. So its capable of influencing/disturbing our minds. Right now I think its only used in the US, but maybe they will be able to extend its power by building more stations across the world.

You can actually record being bombarded with HAARP if you have a receiver for it. These signals are primarily in the ULF (ultra-low-frequency) and ELF frequency range and are broadcasted in Northern Californa 24 hrs/day according to one of the sources.

Good page about HAARP and the connection to school shootings here.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Thats the scary thing, Murdoch seems to have a hunger for control and is taking it to the next level.

He is a very influential man both in the US and Australia and is using his influence to drive his own agenda.

Would be great if anyone else has more info on HAARP in regards to australia to post up here or the Murdoch/Turnball NWO connection.

I remember a while back reading an article how Turnbull will be the next Liberal Party leader, groomed to be the next Prime Minister, and how Costello didnt have a chance,

with his NWO backing anything is possible these days it would seem.

scary events.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
When I went to this link

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

I found this statement:

This system is monitored to ensure proper operation, to verify the functioning of applicable security features, and for other like purposes. Use of this service constitutes consent to such monitoring.

I wonder what exactly they mean about the monitoring.

It doesn't exactly seem to friendly of a site.

I also wondered about why there were 72 ft high towers and 360 of them. It seems they are incorporating symbology with those numbers.

The following was quoted by Melbourne Militia from link above.

HAARP: High Frequency Active Aural Research Project is a joint Air Force and Navy project that uses 72 foot antennas, 360 total - spread out over 4 acres in Gakona Alaska

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Brilliant I can see it now...The Australian Criminal Hordes must be prevented from developing weapons of mass deception, our intel has reported that they are within 1000 years of developing weapons that could reach Tasmania and thus threaten our national sovereiegnty

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Melbourne_militia. While you provide GREAT resourcefulness and great presentation in this post, and you have got a good view of things, i think your just a little too paranoid man ;-P lol.

I think rupert murdoch is just saying his point of view. And definately if john howard stepped down right now and said costelllo you take charge this election, liberals would not get in du to the peoples distaste for having costello as PM.

As far as i'm concerned. Get a HAARP in Australia. The faster the better. And then regulate the weather for all i care. Just make sure it rains periodically. Get our agriculture going great again and give the economy some extra pushing power. I dont think however that HAARP is going to change the way we think. Sure im sure haarp can change the electricity in the atmosphere, sure, but i dont think that can change the electricity in my head lol.

As for my emotions and feelings, well they are somewhat juiced up at the moment due to my new found friend, erm, only friend, Lexapro, an anti-depressant/anti-anxiety tablet ;-P 20mg of carefree bliss ;-P 10 in the morning, 10 in the afternoon ;-P

w00t

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Sure im sure haarp can change the electricity in the atmosphere, sure, but i dont think that can change the electricity in my head lol.

And why not? You think your head is shielded or something? Your thoughts are impulses on specific frequencies, thats proven by mainstream science. I think you should give this some more thought.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
And why not? You think your head is shielded or something? Your thoughts are impulses on specific frequencies, thats proven by mainstream science. I think you should give this some more thought.

D00d its called a skull. Thats why its so difficult to get good accurate electrical signals from the brain to the outside of the skin at ur scalp. The skull muffles the electrical signals. I think you need to give this some thought. I wonder if yout hink HARRP could do more electrical change to the earths atmosphere than a thunderstorm?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Yes, I believe you can create storms or other effects with HAARP. You may believe the official word of them wanting to create "rain" but by doing so, you should realize the technology allows them to create any weather they want.

And your skull doesnt stop ELF magnetic waves. Please read more about it here.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Only problem is, HAARP can no more control the weather than my desktop calendar can.

Learn the science
We're talking ionosphere not the low troposphere!

This supposed technology to make rain sounds very dodgy to me - more like a scam in fact. Steer well clear is my advice!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Only problem is, HAARP can no more control the weather than my desktop calendar can.

Learn the science
We're talking ionosphere not the low troposphere!

This supposed technology to make rain sounds very dodgy to me - more like a scam in fact. Steer well clear is my advice!

Tell that to Tesla when he started the storm on Jupiter.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia

The Technology of sending electric signals into the atmosphere........does this not sound alot like HAARP?

No. The Russian technique involves ionizing air, HAARP is a steered-beam HF transmitter. There isn't any comparison at all.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The scary thing about HAARP is that it is able to generate the frequency our brains work with. So its capable of influencing/disturbing our minds.

Not at all. Right now, I'm drumrolling a pencil on the edge of my desk. That, too, is "the frequency our brains work with". Why doesn't that "influence our minds"? Because the term "frequency" is a way of describing the rate per second that a cyclic event occurs. That's it. Anything that occurs has a frequency, from your eye blinks to the rising of the sun. Because two things have frequencies in common does not imply "control" or "influence" between the two.

The Earth-ionosphere system is a sort of sloppy waveguide, and it too "generates the frequencies our brains work with", just by the geometry it has.

By the way, your brain produces that frequency but it's more of an artifact than a mystical feature of your mind or something. It's sort of like people doing the wave in a stadium - they'll wave faster if something exciting is goign on, but the rate that the wave is going around the stadium doesn't "control them" in some way - it's a loose indicator of how excited the fans are.

You can actually record being bombarded with HAARP if you have a receiver for it. These signals are primarily in the ULF (ultra-low-frequency) and ELF frequency range and are broadcasted in Northern Californa 24 hrs/day according to one of the sources.

Actually, HAARP doesn't emit ELF, it's an HF rig. But it can cause ELF to be produced in the ionosphere. That was only done as a backup comm link to submerged submarines. They're phasing out ELF for other communication methods, mainly VLF and laser, so HAARP isn't much used for that anymore.

There are lots of other ELF sources - the power line is one, and it's also generated by lightning strikes. The Russians use ELF for their subs, and you can see them on there most of the day.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Well, no, really they're not. The whole "frequency" thing seems to be confusing you a bit. The activity of your brain generates a ton of mixed up electrical trash when you look at it from the outside.

It's sort of like 10,000 people having loud conversations in a stadium, and you're listening to it from outside a few blocks away. You can hear a sort of rhythmic ebb and flow to it but all the data is lost and you can only hear the summation of it, which looks/sounds like noise. The rhythm is not the data. It's an artifact of the people watching what's going on in the stadium while they talk.

Not a perfect analogy, but not bad.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
"Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

Former Defense Secretary William Cohen
Sam Nunn Policy Forum, April 28, 1997
University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Tell that to Tesla when he started the storm on Jupiter.

Love to. But he's dead. And besides, he never used HAARP

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I'm just happy to see other vigilant Aussies out there watching our ever dodgy govt.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Interesting thread, but something doesn't make sense ....

You say firstly that they (the NWO) want Howard out because he is going to lose the next election and therefor ruin all their plans.

But then you say they are using a HARRP type device for mind control of the Australian populace.

So which is it?

I mean if they do indeed have this mind control technology, then why is Howard going to lose the next election? Cant they just "control" the Australian public with their technology and get them to vote for who they want to win, ie. Howard?

Doesn't add up ....

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
As far as i'm concerned. Get a HAARP in Australia. The faster the better. And then regulate the weather for all i care. Just make sure it rains periodically. Get our agriculture going great again and give the economy some extra pushing power. I dont think however that HAARP is going to change the way we think. Sure im sure haarp can change the electricity in the atmosphere, sure, but i dont think that can change the electricity in my head lol.

As for my emotions and feelings, well they are somewhat juiced up at the moment due to my new found friend, erm, only friend, Lexapro, an anti-depressant/anti-anxiety tablet ;-P 20mg of carefree bliss ;-P 10 in the morning, 10 in the afternoon ;-P

w00t

Sorry in advance if I offend you. I have friends and family that take lexapro and I could probably use it. However, I don't like the idea of someone or something else controlling what I'm thinking. Thus my fear of haarp or other projects. You obviously don't care that there are outside influences on your thinking and that you are not yourself when medicated you are what the drug makes you. This drug changes you from being yourself to what society deems "normal". Furthermore, there are documented cases of the U.S. government using controlled experiments to change the way people think. Mk Ultra is an example and has been declassified. State Hospitals are another example. Don't be too quick to call someone paranoid when you're not in control of your own mind.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join