It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I'll be President

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Fine, no virii, lets just nuke you instead.
mmm...fire and terror...

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
ur petty attacks are nothing against the awsome might of UP's army hahaha our star wats system destroyed those while they were in your hangers
it is time KKing to tell him why he cannot communicate with any of his generals ahahah i love being sneaky and mischevious(sp)

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
You know its no fun to actually play a game like this if your not willing to take a loss or two.

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You mean this is just a game? Next you'll tell me there is no such thing as Santa Claus.

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a loss or 2 lol
u destroyed our major cities and killed our leader and his cabnet lol sorry i dont mind this but dont go over the top or i will

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
a loss or 2 lol
u destroyed our major cities and killed our leader and his cabnet lol sorry i dont mind this but dont go over the top or i will

Who sayed that I was dead ? I'm still alive and allways ready to fight our ennemies, internal or external. The internals, we cut off their heads and the externals we *just* nuke them a little bit. * A little bit....* Pfffrrrr...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Originally posted by ADVISOR

You know how ultra is.
Hehehe

What ?
Your beloved presidente is a very human man. A real gentleman who can shake your hand with a smile while he's pushing the red button , who'll nuke your nation, with his other hand.

You see, I can even do 2 things in the same time. Am I not smart ?

And the inteligent blonde has aboslutely right. We can have 1 or 2 casualties. I.e, we can say their A/H bombs hitted some of our towns who didn't vote for the so beloved " El Presidente ".

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
David, Kaos - you have been branded as terrorist, but terrorist is a question of time. One mans terrorist is another mans patriot.

David and Kaos join me in In new America. These tyranical officials will kill you. Why not allow them to continue their government doings and join me.

We shall see who has the last laugh. My people are growing stronger. We have infultrated your government, this time we shall see who has the last laugh.

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hahahah foxstrike in time yuor government will cease and you will be under our control like the last people who stood in our way hahaha. If we can crush the treat from smuggler and Attack of the Clone we can defeat a rouge nation. KKing do you what u wish if it is acceptable to UP

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
i'll be propaganda minister that way El Presidente will never chat $#iT - even if he does (he he!)

also el presidente, could you give us a complete list of positions and who occupies them? fanx

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'd like to come out from behind the scenes and take a more active role, it sucks being in the shadow govt, no fame or glory. Do you need someone to head up your ATF squad Mr President? I am trained in ATF tactics and will surely be an asset to your administration.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm gone for a day and El Presidente is nearly killed, the goverment nearly collaspes and we have two more traitors.

El Presidente, I suggest we implant a monitering device inside every member of our goverment to keep track of them. And while were at it we might as well to that to the civilians too.

JUL

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Can you put up a list of all the jobs taken? Also may I suggest Illmatic67 for vice president if the job hasn't been taken.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
No more GD anal probes for tracking devices i got enough of that when i was captured by smuggler ahhhh

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   

No more GD anal probes for tracking devices i got enough of that when i was captured by smuggler ahhhh

If you prefur I can transplant your Memory Cells to a waiting and ready clone, they are grown with nano tech and complete with AI, but I'll have to insist on a OPFOR challenge in order for you to accuire one.

You ready for another security test?

Hehehehe

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I am announcing full mobilization of all reserves and National guard forces in full force, all states, territories, defcon 1, all forces, and am ordering forces command to use any force nessacery below nuclear to repel all invaders and put down all rebbellions

I am also drawing up plans to crush this new nation on our borders that defies us

Martial Law is now in effect, a 6PM curfew will now be instituted for all but absolute nessacery jobs, the economy is being put into a war-time position on my orders, all borders are closed and manned fully with military forces

I would reccomend also that we start contacting our allies and ask for assistance

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by KKing123
Martial Law is now in effect

I oppose your statement, also I make a counter statement.

I hear by declare CIVIL-LAW:
In accordence with civil law: the civilian rules and regulations by which the military authority is superseded in time of war or during public emergencies; established and enforced by the officer in charge in accordance with civil law and the usages of war. - ADVISOR's Unabridged Dictionary

I cannot allow Martial Law to enrouch upon the lawfully endorsed rights of the people...KKing havn't you seen by now Martial Law will NOT be tolerated in a free society. Please don't force my hand into action, according to protocall (see the revised "Approved" Joint Operations CounterTerror Manual) I am now active to operate as OPFOR. I believe my actions prior have proven my capibilites...

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Suit me up or whateva the hell u do advisor. Will i be like JC denton on Dues EX??

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Suit me up Advisor or whatever the hell you do. Am i goin to be like JC denton on Dues EX???

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Will i be like JC denton on Dues EX??

JC is a boyscout, you're about to find out why I can work alone...

Good thing KKing already initiated an OPFOR, hehehe.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join