It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I'll be President

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Now, what is this? We already know that U-P is the president, a great UFO, supreme scourge of pinkoes and almost certainly the brains behind the Vlaams Blok.
This topic need only be relabelled as "mere fact".

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Huuuum, I was thinking to reply to all of you, but it's almost impossible. Too many quotes to do.

I just want to know something. Who's with me again and who's not ? Of course, those who aren't with me will be all tortured and finally killed by those who are with me. It'll be a proof they REALLY are with me.

I've seen some attempts of " coup d'�tat "...... I ask to our Justice Minister ( Thomas Crown ) to set up a special trial. No lawyers will be give to the traitors. If they agree on their sentences ( guilty, of course
), and do the promise to don't do it again, may be I'll forgive them. When these trials'll be over, the Martial Law'll be over. Until that date, everybody is under monitoring. After the end of the Martial Law, some will stay under monitoring, just to be sure I can trust everyones.

El Presidente is definitevely back and fully operational.

P.S : VzH asked for some women in the so-called new government. There is no new gov !!!!! But I agree to have some women in my gov. Especially one in the kitchen. After all, we need someone who do the coffee, while we 're playing to poker. Right guys ?
( Just kidding...
)

And Estragon, the Vlaams Block is just a nationalist party. They are not nazis. Nazism is not allowed in Belgium. Only communism is allowed. But it's *normal*, communism has killed more peoples than nazism did.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
what level of martial law would you like to institute sir? my forces are at your command

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
El Presidente may you please list these people you want under watch? My agents can keep tabs over thenm for you.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KKing123
what level of martial law would you like to institute sir? my forces are at your command

The red one, of course. Nobody in the streets after 08:00 PM and before 06:00 AM. Cops,SWAT, National Guard, Army and FEMA everywhere.

Originally posted by JediMaster
El Presidente may you please list these people you want under watch? My agents can keep tabs over thenm for you.

I want to know ,everytime, everything on everybody.

After some weeks ( or days ), we'll go back to the normality.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Id like to say welcome back sure it was crazy without you please do not do that again. I tried my hardest to keep out nation together. Advisor nd Foxstrike have both declared a coup on the government whiile it was under my control. They should be dealt with. I think we need to establish a line of sucession if the event you are ever gone again we know who was in charge. I hope i was right in my doin while you were gone by taking control. Viva El Presidente UP

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

The red one, of course. Nobody in the streets after 08:00 PM and before 06:00 AM. Cops,SWAT, National Guard, Army and FEMA everywhere.

it will of course be instituted as you say, the orders are going out right now sir.

and sir, i must agree with quicksilver, we must establish a line of succession in the event that you are once again unable to fullfill your duties for a time

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Id like to say welcome back sure it was crazy without you please do not do that again. I tried my hardest to keep out nation together. Advisor nd Foxstrike have both declared a coup on the government whiile it was under my control. They should be dealt with. I think we need to establish a line of sucession if the event you are ever gone again we know who was in charge. I hope i was right in my doin while you were gone by taking control. Viva El Presidente UP

You absolutely right.

I'm still sleeping a little bit, so I'm not sure. Do we have a Vice-President ?

P.S : If you want to do an exemple, just do it. You can line up on a wall some treators and firing them. 11 bullets in their treators skins, that's what all they desserve.
The death, ONLY the death.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
So what ? No ones for the VP position ? It could help...

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm honestly surprised you havn't selected a Vice President. But as the hidden(recently revealed) structural defence protagonist I cannot hold such a position. Or could I....MooaaHAHAHAHA

Sorry sorry my meglomania sindrome, brb need my meds.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hmmm. This is a big thread so I haven't read it all. But I would apply for the position of Minister of Information, if it hasn't gone to somebody else already.

*sharpens ricin dart and loads umbrella, just in case the job has already been taken by an unwary opponent*

He who holds the power of Information holds power over the whole government.
Muhahahahaha!!!!!

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Hmmm. This is a big thread so I haven't read it all. But I would apply for the position of Minister of Information, if it hasn't gone to somebody else already.

*sharpens ricin dart and loads umbrella, just in case the job has already been taken by an unwary opponent*

Well, in fact, I don't remeber that we have one. The job is for you. Welcome aboard the crazy boat.

Originally posted by ADVISOR

Sorry sorry my meglomania sindrome, brb need my meds.

I understand, I share with you the same problem

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I havel left this treacherous land and me and my surviving militia (Those who didn't get killed in the Revolution) Me and Omega1 have left to New America.

Good Luck tring to find us. Muahahahahaha!!!!

Advisor, you've been branded a criminal for standing up to El President's cabinet of chief advisors. Join me and Omega1, U2U me so I may reveal the undisclosed location to you.

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Well el presedente i would love to become ur VP isnt that what we palnned on on ur reelection??? Us as running mate?? Also should we declare war on this so called "New America?'"""

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
oh Oh oh
I want to be the man who stands behind the president and whispers things into his ear...oh.. The Presidents special advisor on..stuff
Thats a nice title...
Name: Mr Dave.
Title: Head Of The People That Dont Exist
Address: Dont have one
Attire: Allllll black baby

Ps. Can i round up some random people and make examples of them?

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
El Presidente,

Did you aprove my fedral grant to buy land for the purposes of hemp production and study, so that we can have a new renewable resourse for your benevolant rule over our most graciest persons. *kiss's butt begs and grovels*

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Well el presedente i would love to become ur VP isnt that what we palnned on on ur reelection??? Us as running mate?? Also should we declare war on this so called "New America?'"""

I wasn't sure. But if we planned it, so we planned it and you're THE ONE.

Originally posted by David

I want to be the man who stands behind the president and whispers things into his ear...oh.. The Presidents special advisor on..stuff

Huuum, I've already one special adviser, it's Netchiken.
He tell me when I have to do a purge.

Originally posted by seedy_sid
El Presidente,

Did you aprove my fedral grant to buy land for the purposes of hemp production and study, so that we can have a new renewable resourse for your benevolant rule over our most graciest persons. *kiss's butt begs and grovels*

Hemp is a renewable resource ?????????????? What kind of " resource " is it ?

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   
hemp is a great resource for fibres and such but i plan on doing an indepth analysis on it to find out what other benifical uses it may have, in the ende we could develop a new type of fuel for automobiles, and to think El Presidente it would be your most generous self that would be heralded as the saviour of the economey and of the enviroment. Just think of the posibilites El Presidente, farms as far as the eye can see growing fields of hemp for manafacture in ropes, building materials, fuel and anything else our comprehensive team of scientists can devulge from this mysterious plant. With hemp as a new fuel you could cease drilling for oil whitch is hugely expensive, plus there is the added aspect that hemp can grw almost anywhere so previously useless land could be developed by this wonderful plant.

Yours faithfully

Seedy Sid
Insane Inventor

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I'm rebeling against thr tyrranical rule of the ultra-pheonix and forming a seperate state of Xaos.

Viva la revolution!

XAOS

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
*gasp*
YOU DARE REFUSE ME

*puts a bullet in U-P's head and takes control of the white house*
Alternatively...
I'd have the airforce bomb your presidential compound or wherver you are with MOAB's and lots of other things that go BANG.

*Calls commie and has his communist friends secure washington and all other major cities whilst handing out large sums of money to all of U-P's ministers for having them sit by*

VIVE LA REVOLUTION
ALL HAIL PRESIDENTE DAVE

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join