It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians should cease and desist.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Sekhemet

Brother, somehow I knew that. What you didnt know is I spent near two hours trrying to respond only to delete, redo then delete again, then ending with

lol.

In any case, I somehow figured I read your post wrong. Your post of not agreeing with the thread was ironically something that I had written and deleted.

and btw sek..I noticed that on two occasions you also posted and then deleted opting to stay out of threads where I had posted. So much like me. I find myself wanting to dig in, then opting to bow out as the sword which I wield ends up sticking myself at times..

Peace

[edit on 25-10-2007 by HIFIGUY]

[edit on 25-10-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sekhemet
And back to the OP.. (tho i forget the rest of the post but the title at this minute) I dont even agree that Christians should cease and desist! I believe they could do with and update is all, just like every other 'multidimensional hu'man being'

Exactly my point. If they "do with and update", as you put it, then the conclusion would be reached to be silent for a moment, for I feel all that need to be said has been said. I truly feel the account of Jesus' trial is symbolic of how we must be when we have come near the finish of the work of the spirit in us. After Christ was delivered to his accusers, he then remained for the most part silenced from speaking to the masses. He did say a few words on a one on one basis to Pilate and the thieves. He also said one thing to the crowds. His message was short and sweet and subdued.

We should take heed and follow suit.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

No worries mate its ok. I was aware you may have wrote loads and deleted it tho, as you said I have done it often enough myself thats partly why I was laughing Im aware of all that, I guess I could have expanded my post a bit.
Anyway its all history.

Peace

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join