It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is shocking news. Please read.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Sorry, to post here but I see no better place to talk about this. I found this site www.hernagram.org...

I am very surprised at what I see. It seems to be binding many phenomena’s into a 22.5 degree theory. There are lots of pictures with hexagrams in them but how could this be? That site seems to be on to something big. Please have a look.

It is very similar to wikipedia. It is also under the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2. It does not get better than this.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
People see what they want to see.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I am inclined to say the same as DeadFlagBlues. I wouldn't of saw any of that if they hadn't of put it on there, in fact, I wouldn't of even thought of it; maybe those people have to much time on their hands.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Vile Vortice. Sounds like a cartoon character.

With all due respect, this strikes me as the kind of rantings that I made myself when I was doing illegal substances while living homeless.

Basically, you can lay a grid or pattern over anything and make it fit what you want it to. Triangles, particularly.

This smacks more of psychosis than science. Just my own opinion, naturally.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisJr03
I am inclined to say the same as DeadFlagBlues. I wouldn't of saw any of that if they hadn't of put it on there, in fact, I wouldn't of even thought of it; maybe those people have to much time on their hands.

its a 8 year project. a collaboration effort and no, its called a discovery

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Vile Vortice. Sounds like a cartoon character.

With all due respect, this strikes me as the kind of rantings that I made myself when I was doing illegal substances while living homeless.

Basically, you can lay a grid or pattern over anything and Triangles, particularly.

This smacks more of psychosis than science. Just my own opinion, naturally.

With all due respect, make something fit into what you want it to. I would like to see that.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
This smacks more of psychosis than science.

Yeah thats pretty much what I was saying with not so polite words when I was looking at the site.

They point to Nefertitti "one side perfect one side flawed"...er duh!
Every human face is asymmetrical and that is what our perceptions of human beauty are based on, people with Down Syndrome have symmetrically perfect faces and thats why they look "off" to most.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The first picture of the Hexagram embedded in the clouds above the Jupiter's north pole looks like it has been altered with photo shop. Not surprising they put it as the first picture since it is the best evidence to support this theory.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

No, the creator of that image meant to make one side not prefect. Can’t you see that message? It had noting to do with an attack of any kind.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
The first picture of the Hexagram embedded in the clouds above the Jupiter's north pole looks like it has been altered with photo shop. Not surprising they put it as the first picture since it is the best evidence to support this theory.

In the movie, the hexagram is easy to see coming out of that black hole. However, most people do not want to view the movie because of all the doubt such as the above messages. There is no doubt about a hexagon of Saturn. Have a look… www.google.com...

Therefore, to make it easer for people to see the hexagram, the image was enhanced. Here is the original snapshot. All you had to do is view the gallery of new files >>> www.hernagram.org...:Newimages

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
at the main menu, go to the Gallery of new files

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa67

This just supports fractel theory.

Fractel theory [part of chaos theory] is nothing new. I've always noticed these patterns in everything.. so have scientists. I only found out it was called fractel theory after trying to find and explanation for it. Almost everything in nature and the wider universe has this kind of pattern. Even the orbits of planets and suns and black holes have similar pattens to those of protons [think thats what they're called..] around a cell's nucleus. Facsinating yes but it has been around for a while.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
excellent post!

Yes, it is true that a few knew the calculations, the 19.5 degree theory. However, lots of the 19.5 theory is out of date. Just search for 19.5 and great red spot. The 22.5 degree theory is new. Only at hernagram is the 22.5 degree theory first known and it bring together lots more then 19.5.

Tomorrow, the 3000-year-old Egyptian tablets will be online. Hernagram will prove that a hammer or whatever did not make those tablets. It was done with calculations, the geometry. In short, the tablets, soon to see, has many 22.5 degree rotations used to create the suns. The hernagram will bring in the crop circles, and I might add that nature did not create them either.

Do you see the damage of those tree rings at hernagram? This is important information.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I don't "get it". In regards to the Jupiter image, the hexagram is a result of the way the images were assembled. That is clear if you watch the little movie that the image was taken from, found here...
ciclops.org...
(notice the lines that form the hexagram extend outward to the edges, they were simply the edges of the individual images used to construct a full composite)

Also, I am not following anything about the other images, such as the tree trunk pics. Rotate any picture 7.5, 15 or 22.5 degrees and an anomaly will be exposed? Huh? Not trying to be rude, I just don't think I'm grasping anything that they are trying to explain.

What I do find somewhat interesting is this...
dsc.discovery.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
First, there is a hexagon above the pole of Saturn. That is a fact. Now this hexagram with geometry can fit inside that hexagon. Have a look at the so-called ozone hole www.hernagram.org...:Ozone_S_dobson_units.jpg
There is no random, no, error. Force makes no mistakes.

Today, I am sure that there will be an article at hernagram with images from that movie about all geometry evidence. It will be very clear that the movie was not some slap together, an error, an artefact.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
humm, how can i make the links here so that there are not broken?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lisa67
humm, how can i make the links here so that there are not broken?

Lisa, your links seem to be working fine for me

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Ok, I will put the hexagram Jupiter information online, a very small part of it. For now, have a look at this. The image is not yet found anywhere else. I just made it. There are many more 22.5 degree angles to be found. My question is, “Was that image made by a chisel and hammer, some old tools, about 3000 years ago, as we are educated to believe?

I forget to put on site that the stomach seems to be twisted.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by lisa67]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Is it just me or does anyone else have no idea what the importance of these hexagrams is?

[edit on 20-10-2007 by 1Crisis]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lisa67
Tomorrow, the 3000-year-old Egyptian tablets will be online. Hernagram will prove that a hammer or whatever did not make those tablets. It was done with calculations, the geometry.

I don't see how noticing [?] 'hernogram'/hexograms proves that they weren't made with a hammer and chisel. The Egyptions have always been considered masters at not only astronomy but geometry as well.. their whole culture is based on both so it's to be expected. [they probably would've noticed fractels that I mentioned earlier as well..]. Yes it was done with calculations.. but that certainly doesn't mean they didn't do them. I'm sure if you look at the position of the pyramids you'll see a similar pattern.. which incidently reflects how orion would have looked a couple of thousand years ago.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by riley]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join