It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can God be an Alien race?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Why the use of Us, Our?
Because God was not alone, he had help from other alien races. What has happened to us is a conspiracy.

Does that not sound like a typical Alien Abduction operation?
More typical than you realize.

How was God walking?
It sounds like he just head footsteps.

Why did God have to ask "Where are you" ?
I think this would have been more correct had he of said "Do you know where you are?"
TGA ( amnesia ) is the biggest problem we have faced in any dealing with aliens. They erase our memory, it prevents us from knowing what happened but also makes the victim look stupid reporting the event and most people think they are lying or making it up. I warn you all that TGA is the biggest thing to look for and understand. It's also why God never showed his face. Any doctor will tell you that the best way to get some ones memory back is to expose them to things they are familiar with. I'm sure we knew gods race all to well. Showing his face would have let the cat out of the bag. This might sound sci-fi ish but we can even recreate this by drinking mass amounts of alcohol. So to answer your question, God was verifying that his memory was in fact erased.

This is all in the first 3 chapters, there is more throughout the bible, but I thought that this would be a good start for a discussion.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It could be. But it is more likely it is a work of fiction. Due to the low tech level of the era, magik was used instead of advanced technology.

But what is even MOAR likely, is that god in an ordinary human, who possesed knowledge and abilities, that were percieved as miracles by people whose most advanced tool is a sharpened stick. There are many human cultures beneath the waves we know nothing about.
edit on 16-6-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Shade O. Danzer

So who created the alien race, and/or the planet, solar system or gallaxy they exist or existed in?

Peace and civility.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtheistAnonym

So who created the alien race, and/or the planet, solar system or gallaxy they exist or existed in?

Peace and civility.

I have questioned this for years.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Why the use of Us, Our?
Very observant. Yes, god had help for sure.

Does that not sound like a typical Alien Abduction operation?

How was God walking?

Why did God have to ask "Where are you" ?
These three could belong together. Hearing gods footsteps was only noted because god did not ever make a physical appearance. So hearing his footsteps was special indeed. The whole abduction scenerio is probably clearer then you realize. It is odd how Adam and Eve seem to appear out of know where, as though they had been abducted. What a coincidence, thats what aliens do, they abduct.
Where are you might be taken out of context. Is it possible that something was lost in the translation and its more accurate to say "Do you know where you are?" Another coincidence that aliens erase memory. It's as though he was testing their memory. It's called TGA, and its not far fetched. We can even self induce the symptom by just drinking an excess of alcohol (not that thats what was used) to prove how easy it could have been.

TGA is possibly why God never showed his face too. You see if he had, it would have possibly restored all of those erased memorys. You can ask any doctor what the best way is for someone that has lost there memory to get it back, and every time they will tell you, expose the subject to things they were familliar with.

I hate to make is sound like I'm just connecting a bunch of dots but the fact is that we have known these things to be typical about aliens. I believe in these patterns all he way up to how Jesus was conceived. The virgin Mary could have in fact remained a virgin while someone squirted sperm inside her. We do this today called artifical insemonation. That sperm could have been healthy unaltered DNA from a human species on our home planet. So you see we are all suppose to be like Jesus, Jesus wasn't special, he was normal, we are the oddballs. We are unfortunate from all of the punishments God put into our DNA though out the bible. It's not even hard to figure out how they got the sperm, they abducted someone for it. This is the type of weird stuff that aliens do. Just abusing the hell out of the power of abduction.

This is all in the first 3 chapters, there is more throughout the bible, but I thought that this would be a good start for a discussion.
You probably missed the part early on where god lays Adam to sleep so that he could make Eve. Laying someone to sleep say with mind powers is yet again another alien power.

The book is just loaded with with supernatural comments that the average person would never see coming. The fact is that if you don't have the experience in studying the supernatural things, your will miss the whole book.

Another find I made was about how god can hear our thoughts and prayers. Thats an alien power too called telepathy. It's not magic, its very real. Of course without understanding the supernatural, this was flipped around to what we have today known as imaginary friends and miracles.

God appears to us in the ezekiel chapter in a charriot (ufo) with a four headed creature of lion ox eagle and man. It's obvious that he plays with DNA. Anchient aliens is telling us that DNA work was being done back then. Lloyd Pye's Human genetics video says it all. We have over 4000 defects in our genes. Some of which are removed, flipped upside down, and re-inserted. There is also large sections of DNA that appear to be dormant and dont seem to fit the description of anything else they have ever seen here in other life. It looks like we have disabled powers.

The commonality of life and vestigal organs, using only 10% of the capacity of our brain, and passages in the bible all paint an obvious picture that we have disabled powers from punishments by god. In all, IMO I will say that the bible is a sad book, a book of murder, maiming, cruelty, and mostly all for control. God never was able to control us. I guess according to Sitchen, this was all done to push us to mine gold for god. We were not good slaves. God lost control of us very soon, as in adam and eve, and as a result pulled out the geneticist recipe book of disaster.

God knew he has lost control from the first day. The problem with punishing some one in the ways that he chose to didn't mean diddly to us because our memorys had been erased and we had no clue how to rap our brains around what he was doing to us. It's sad because you can't get through more than 20 minutes of the bible without running into a punishment of sorts. Whats screwed up is that he always tells us what the punishment will be but we never understood exactly how it will be executed (or did we?)

God never showed his face, yet there is all this communication somehow though out the bible. It's because telepathy was used...................

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The arc of the covenant was a device that allowed Moses to talk to God, when they were out of telepathic range. You can't controll an entire planet at the same time with mind powers. There is a limitation of range, just like a radio wave. Understanding this works yet again in our favor. I studdied radio waves and electronics in college, and know that it takes 2 seconds delay to radio someone on the moon and 4 hours to radio someone on pluto. What this tells us is that God was actually close to Moses at all times that he had communications. The Arc was even placed on the top of a mountain just like how we place radio transmitters still to this day, for best range.

The terms spirit and ghost were words that were used to try to name someone that was communicating though the use of telepathy. I tested this theory by asking a hard core legalist christian (that refuses to belive in aliens).... if they were sitting down one day and minding there own business, and all of sudden they started to hear voices in there head, what would they think. At first she told me she would think shes having a breakdown or going crazy. But not everyone in the bible could be crazy so what else. Then she said it could be a spirit or a ghost. AH HA. Two common words used in the description. It was the only way they could explain to us that they were hearing voices in there head.
edit on 19-12-2011 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
It certainly may be possible. But the question isn't 'Is it possible?' but more 'What do you choose to be possible?'

Say you believe wholeheartedly that God is an alien race. Then you believe that spiritual encounters are merely extraterrestrial encounters. Then you believe death to be some sort of ascension to space or UFO ticket to the alien planet from whence God came. Then, like it was said, resurrection is basically an alien abduction.

Everyone's definitely associated God with something alien - most of us can agree He's out of this world/planet. But what's more appealing? 'God' or 'Alien race'? No one wants to believe God is an alien race 'cause 'alien race' doesn't appeal to the ordinary man. Not to mention all the connotations and associations with the word 'alien'.

Basically I think people fuss more over the technicalities than the general idea...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Excellent point about the plural term for God being used in the bible. India had hundreds of Gods, Greek mythology had upwards of 2000 known Gods.

I think your right on the money.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by absssssss

It certainly may be possible. But the question isn't 'Is it possible?' but more 'What do you choose to be possible?'

Say you believe wholeheartedly that God is an alien race. Then you believe that spiritual encounters are merely extraterrestrial encounters. Then you believe death to be some sort of ascension to space or UFO ticket to the alien planet from whence God came. Then, like it was said, resurrection is basically an alien abduction.

Everyone's definitely associated God with something alien - most of us can agree He's out of this world/planet. But what's more appealing? 'God' or 'Alien race'? No one wants to believe God is an alien race 'cause 'alien race' doesn't appeal to the ordinary man. Not to mention all the connotations and associations with the word 'alien'.

Basically I think people fuss more over the technicalities than the general idea...
Well it helps to read the preface which tells us that its a book that deals with supernatural material. Which of course is aliens.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Lay down your book written by men with an agenda, and read about the Ancient Sumerians and Babylonians. Read the Epic of Gilgamesh, and the stories of the Annunaki, and you will know beyond any doubt that the Gods of the bible were in fact ET beings. Of course, the Christians will call these stories all "myths," but I call them "history of a people." Some links for you:

Nibiru Links

Planet X, Comets and Earth Changes

Sumerian Information of the Annunaki -- compared to the Anakim

Who Were The Annunaki?

Was God an Alien?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phayte

Actually, I think the person who pointed out that when King James ordered the Bible translated into English in the 17th century, Royals referred to themselves as "We", and their posseions or plans as "Our", are more accurate. It was the style at the time.

That said, I'm on board with autowrench. I'm starting to pull all of it together, ALL of the ancient "divinity" stories, and I'm voting for Ancient Aliens.

Though, I do believe we are all connected to the One-ness. Confused now just a much as I was at age 6.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ive thought about this possibility for a while. If an ET Race did create Humans that would explain the gaps in Human Evolution. And this Theory is far more plausible than a Magic Man in the Sky.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Ive thought about this possibility for a while. If an ET Race did create Humans that would explain the gaps in Human Evolution. And this Theory is far more plausible than a Magic Man in the Sky.

I think I have to agree, and you know what? I'm NOT going to be happy camper if it turns out to be the Truth. I actually have held onto the idea that we are all part of a Divinity and will be reunited with that Divinity eventually.

If not? Well, yeah, I'm gonna be beyond ticked off..... if we just die and go poof.
I haven't given up on the idea completely, though. Still could be a valid message BROUGHT BY another race, who knows the Truth and keeps trying to let us know.

*fingers crossed*

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Well i suppose anything is possible when your talking about the unknown. But to be honest i wouldnt want there to be a God because if you read the Bible,God is a huge douche.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Well i suppose anything is possible when your talking about the unknown. But to be honest i wouldnt want there to be a God because if you read the Bible,God is a huge douche.
He wasn't a nice guy thats for sure.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by amitheone

Originally posted by future flow

my point exactaly....i couldnt have said it better myself....ive often thought to myself if the mythical atlantis...and other places like it werent acctually some sort of connection to the bible story's "god" as well as the mayan "gods" egyptian "gods"etc...

Yes, it has a big connection. All these mythical beings I read must probably be true. A union between Angels and Humans through genetic manipulation. My theory of how they did it is, it is possible that they implanted in the womb of a woman a genetically modified egg. All it takes is for the husband to fertilize the egg and in 9 months you have a Nephillim. Angels by the way, do not procreate. They don't have reproductive organs as they are spirits. Though they have male attributes, they do not procreate. All they can do is to intelligently design a DNA structure to their likings and then implanted it in the womb. These Angels are far way way more superior in intelligence and might than us.

I suspect with the DNA results of the Neanderthals and humans having different ancestral mothers, it can be concluded that the Neanderthal is one of the product of the fallen Angels.

Here's the BBC news link:

news.bbc.co.uk...

This is exactly the conclusion I came to when pondering this subject and I consider this spot on with the exception of them being called angels. I refer to them as extraterrestrial but back in those times, that term didn't exist so that explains that.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

Welcome to ATS.
Look forward to more of your posts and ideas/thoughts.
~wild

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by TrueMessiah

Welcome to ATS.
Look forward to more of your posts and ideas/thoughts.
~wild

Thanks, this site is very intriguing and informative. I look forward to expressing my thoughts on the many various subjects here.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It may seem as if god the host is a "loading" for many evil aliens. This may be true due to god being illogical because he has the knowledge of good and evil which makes him good and evil (look in the first book of the bible about adam eating something from the tree of life.) Too many people deny that god is evil when there are things in the scripture that make him seem evil.

You cannot exempt god from being evil with the things he has done and will do in the holy book. Since god is good and evil he cannot exist.

It is impossible for the matter creating super nova to cause a planet in a shape of a circle (seen from far away). Its impossible. So the conclusion of this is we are in something like the twilight zone or something. Its best not to try to understand what we have confusion about - like who created us because we will never figure that out. We are on a planet that caters mostly to evil and I don't think the government has made amends to tell us who our true creator is.

There is no telling whats going on in the area of who created us.

edit on 5-2-2013 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

My Theories of the bible. 
Let me start off by saying I do believe that god and Jesus once lived, but not with the powers the bible says. My theory is that could it be the ( illuminati ) the sins of a evil man that worshiped Satan and wanted to do bad things and rule the world? Jesus didn't like there idea  and didn't want it to happen. So they were probably like ether your with us or die. And so he killed cuz he was against it.

I know it sound kind of strange about this. But could the illuminati  have a different name back in them days and change there names over so many years to protect them selves. I think the bible was a plan book. On how to rule and control the world. Being Passed down by generations and that could be why all the evil worshiping names changed. Like maybe they didn't like the previous name there previous generation made.

They say the old testament has predictions of future events. But how come there always rewriting the bible? Could it be they were done with the accomplishments in the first written bible and the old testament? And newer generations rewrite them as they join they fathers footsteps. And create new plans for them to accomplish in there time. There evilness  In controlling the world and having power over the people. 

How come it has to be predictions?When it was mainly riddles that had to be solved? And when there solved its by definitions and mathematics and they all equal up. I've done a little research a lot lately between governments, ufos and other related materials. I'm trying my best to point out these things and they all kind of make sense. The illuminati wants to kill off 85% of our population and wants to control us more by doing so. 

But when it comes to cracking the riddles. Researchers found cracking the code of the bible. Talking about abomination of the desolation and the highly venerated hallowed fortress. These are tied into events with our presents of the end of the world to the president Obama. Between these researchers and all the researching I've done. These have me convinced. You can see videos and read on this @.  revelationnow.net... 

If you ever noticed that the picture of    People eating at a dinner table preying or whatever. There is a UFO in the background.  So there are things in common with Christ and them.   And back to the stone age till now.  Watch this video here also what went on back in Jesus Christ time has been happening through centuries and decades.  www.abovetopsecret.com... 

Now if you heard in that second video that bush said your ether with us or your an enemy. So you might see the bible is a plan book for the evil sins that create power over people. They also say in the documentary that our presidents are reptilian aliens.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join