It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can God be an Alien race?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Well...if GOD/the gods/our Creator were 'alien'...who created the human race...using 'alien' DNA...

...then wouldn't we be 'aliens,' too?

Either that, or our Creator(s) would not be an 'alien'?

Interesting thread OP! I think the text in Genisis when God says let us make man in our image refers to one God in 3 parts. God the father, God the Son (Christ), and God the holy spirit. The way I have learned it all 3 were together and present since the begining of creation as outlined in Genisis.

And not to plug myself here but here is my thoughts in a similar thread I started but it never really went anywhere

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hi, I've been an ATS reader for quite some time now, but this thread convinced me to make an account to post a reply. I myself am a Christian and I currently keep pondering about this theory of God being an 'alien' race.
An interesting idea that I realized after reading the 'hearing voices in your head' thread is that if God was and advanced alien being, a possibility is that he may have used a more evolved form of this technology to communicate to the prophets when they 'hear God's voice'.
Another idea is that since we were made in His image, God is basically a sophisticated human that is able to observe everything in a complex way as He is 'everywhere', therefore Jesus, being the son of God, was more complex than humans, being able to perform miracles that instantly healed the sick.
Also the recent 'hacking the mind' topic gave me another idea that John's sight into the future in Revelations may be some sort of 'brain video' God directed to him?
Despite God being alien though, I believe his behavior and actions can't be comprehended by us humans, as he probably knows infinitely more than we know, so the themes in the Bible may be lessons to help guide a race to success.. although present times shows opposite.
(Although I feel a bit crazy believing that God may be an alien
)

Just some ideas.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostryder21

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Our brains are not great enough to understand the universe, aliens etc. Just think of it this way, we don't know where we came from and we don't know where we are going, we can only hope we find out after we die, this may be good, bad or nothing at all or even worse then we can imagine, if death was so good why do we all fear it?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
God is real not a alien or ufo miricals that happen every day are not alien work but God's hand at work. if you don't belive me then read the whole bible and then maby you will under stand.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ftfaj

Most, I mean most.. Fear the 'unknown' and death is one of those things that are unknown. Unless you have had a near death experienced, or crossed to the other side and come back or whatnot.

-Haribo

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shade O. Danzer

Genesis 3:8 - And they heard the sound of the Lord God walking.....

How was God walking?

Why did God have to ask "Where are you" ?

Yes! If god is omnipresent, then why did he walk anywhere? Why ask "Where are you" if he already knows.

Also, in the Apocryphal books; the book of Enoch I believe, Enoch walks side by side with god in the flesh here on earth...again god was using the old "sandal express" to get around.

Just my 2-cents

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Shade O. Danzer

Star and flag for this post and THANK you for bringing this to discussion...

Yes, I also believe that "God' is just the terminology that the ancients used to describe our creator (s). Are you familiar with the Annunaki (alien race)?

Please read about the Annunaki and Planet Nibiru (which is Planet X).

Genensis reveals so much about the cloning of our alien ancestors with homosapiens to create mankind in THEIR image..

I often raise this topic and question my Christian friends about who is meant by US and OUR as in " Let US create mankind in OUR image"and they are baffled because Christianty teaches of one god, overlooking the obvious text.

And also in Genesis as far as the Garden of Eden, notice how that entire chapter refers to " The LORD god" and the 1st chapter refers to God...clearly two different individuals.... (ENKI and ENLIL)...

Enki was referred to as God ( creator) which fell in love with their creation (mankind) and Enlil was the more sinister, ruthless Annunaki and referred to as the LORD god who desired to keep mankind ignorant and only as slaves... mankind was created to 'till the earth' as the Annunaki were mining for gold and needed 'workers' to assist....notice the transition of the Lord god and God throughout the bible ....

Enlil was the LORD god walking and through the Garden of Eden, getting upset at Eve for "biting the apple" which is really symbalization to mean obtaining knowledge...Enki was the 'serpent' which told her to obtain the knowledge and that she wouldn't die, only have her eyes opened...

Enlil refererred to Enki as a "snake" because he felt he was a traitor.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by ButterCookie]

[edit on 31-7-2009 by ButterCookie]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
don't mean to insult or derail.
the question is not even interesting, because it is an oxymoron.
God can not not be alien to anything.
questions like this make simple things difficult, to the feable minded.
borderline blasphemy.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shade O. Danzer
At the risk of going south when I die, I think that the bible may prove that god is not a single being, but may be aliens, that used their own DNA to create mankind.

From the Bible:

Genesis 1:26 - And God said, Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness.....

Genesis 2:21 - And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in that place.

Genesis 3:8 - And they heard the sound of the Lord God walking.....

Genesis 3:9 Then the Lord God called to the man and said "Where are you?"

Genesis 3:22Then the Lord God said "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, .....

God was talking to angels when He said 'us'/'our'

Eve was made from Adam. Adam was created from dirt. There is no abduction here.

My KJV Bible says, "And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day" To me, it sounds as though they were walking and heard God. They then hid and He called them saying, "Where art thou?" Because God likes to talk with men. He could be like, 'Hey, you, hiding.' But, He gives man a chance to come out from their darkness. It is why He created us, WILLINGNESS. God knew where they were, and knew why they were hidding. He wanted to see if they would confess.

Ever play hide-and-seek with a little kid? Even if you know where they are, you say, "Where are you." -To get a reaction.

I used to believe in aliens and all kinds of crazy ideas, until I was filled with The Holy Spirit. And the Lord spoke to me and gave me truth to many things I thought. (ie, I thought cannabis was okay, because it comes from the ground. But, it came with the curses that came from Adam and Eve eatting from the Tree Of Knowledge, it came from sin, therefore is sin.)

The Bible is very clear that there were giants in the early days. Aliens did not build the pyraminds. Giants and slaves did so. Imagine what you could do if you were twelve feet tall, like some used to be.

The first commandment is: The Lord thy God is one.

There is nothing in the Bible about God creating any beings outside of the earth, aside from the angels. I believe that aliens are a tool of satan to take belief from God. And on the day of the Rapture, "ALIENS ATTACK!" Is going to be the headline. Because the true children of God will be taken up, and there will be so many church goers who will not believe they could have missed the Rapture, because they think they are one with the Lord, but they do not have truth. So, they won't know what to think. And non-believers will be so influenced by the spirit of Anti-Christ, aliens will be the only thing that comes to their mind.

Genesis 4 states very clearly that Adam knew (which is Bible for had sex with) Eve and bare Cain.

God led the Israelites with a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night. He doesn't need mans technology to do that. He created a pillar of FIRE. He also gave them water from out of a rock, where is the alien connection there.

God is more powerful than you could ever hope to dream about (why you are on earth anyhow) After death, we will all bow before Him and confess that Jesus is Lord. We will all wintess His glory. But if you keep on thinking that God is an alien, or even that God does not exist... You will be "going south" when you die.

The Bible is the word of God. Read the tablets if you want it straight from the times. The KJV was translated from the early works. The Chatolic Bible and newer versions of the Bible are variations. They add their own "insight" to them. There is a big difference from translation and variation. The apocrypha is not the word of God, hence it's not in the Bible.

There are people born with two heads, four arms, extra limbs, etc... So, a person with 24 fingers and toes doesn't make him someone from outterspac

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Of course they could. We wouldn't necessarily be aliens. We'd be whatever they created us as.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by logicize
How about this on from Genesis 6:1 thru 4

When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.

interactions with the WATCHERS / ETz offspring created NEPHILIM which were 80% destroyed with the great flood......

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Shade O. Danzer

OP,
Sorry to burst your theoretic Bubble but the answer is No.

I have spent the last 6-7 years of my life seeking God and have found this being to be true, existing everywhere, within everything, and everything within this being. There is nowhere you can go that God is not there.

Now I can see perhaps the idea of ALiens creating these bodies and tapping into God to insert souls into them.

But God him/her/itself ....simply no.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
why wouldn't they leave a type of monument that was not composed of materials that you could find on Earth, or in a form that you could not find on Earth.
[edit on 19-10-2007 by Badge01]

I think they did, they left us organic petroleum oil easy to dig and use for a start. Scientist predicted earlier planktons or dinosaurs buried dead under seafloors and underground which through long term chemical processes resulted in composting to petroleum oil, it's considered a hazy unidentified theory. We may be like sea turtles or salmon, we evolve and then we travel and find our origin on a distant planet(s).

We also might be a betting game aliens are playing. A competitor’s bio-race which finds home first wins the lot, multiple races created in multiple parts of the galaxy by multiple thousand years old or immortal alien world(s). Naturally, if the god player exposes itself visibly or too obviously to his toy-race in which case it’s (us), we will lose evolution motivation and progress stimulation, or perhaps it’s against game rules. One gets pretty creative to kill time when one’s immortal, no cheating please!

[edit on 17-6-2010 by mazenjannoun]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Yes, it is very possible!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Always hilarious to read someone "discovering" an epic thing, like God saying "We" or "Us" - and then going "oh noeeZ, look, he is talking in PLURAL, those are da Alianz" - and all this, WITHOUT HAVING THE SLIGHTEST IDEA ABOUT GRAMMATICAL RULES OF SEMITIC LANGUAGES!!

Semitic languages (e.g. hebrew, arabic) have singular, dual, plural and majestic plural forms.

The form -him in hebrew (Eloh + him = Elohim = God(s)) is NOT plural. It's a plural of respect. It does not mean Gods - it means God.

The form "Inna" ("We") in Qur'an, is not plural, its a majestic, high form only used by God.

There is also in many languages a plural form of respect, e.g. in my language when I say "Kush jeni ju?" ("Who are you?") - I am not asking "Who are you?" with a "you" as in ONE person, but as in many.
Singular this would be "Kush JE ti?" - but I am still only talking to ONE person.

The form "Ju" in this case is a plural of respect. It's hard to explain this in english, since english only has "you" for singular and plural, so in english you can say "You are a man", but also "You are many men".
In albanian this would be "Ti je njeri" and "Ju jeni njerez".

In german, out of respect, when you do not know someone well, you don't address him with "Du" ("You") but with "Sie" ("YOu - as in MANY") - although its only one person you are talking to.

Its quite normal to say "Sie sind hier" instead of "Du bist hier" - and EVERY german will understand that you are talking TO ONE SINGLE person, because this plural of respect is the most common thing to them.
No german in his right mind would EVER come to the idea to think "Hm, why is he addressing me in plural".

So, please, for the love of God, before you write theories like this, learn about the subject first. Or you would be humiliated.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The human genome has proven that all humans have altered DNA dating back to our placement on earth. ( check out Lloy Pye's videos ) More interesting is how MTDNA is also telling us the human race is 200,000 years old, and I live in 2011. So I'm just missing 197,000 years of my lineage. Its safe to say that altered DNA, dormant DNA and unsure of how we got here, powers turned off, also backed up from vestigial organs and it even says in the bible those powers belong to GOD. As though he took them from us. Jesus was not super, he was normal. A normal human was abducted off the home planet, sperm extracted, and put inside Mary. We do this today called artificial insemination. ( We are suppose to be like Jesus, possibly another view on how he was our savior ) Just remember we were made dumber, slower and powerless in order to keep us stuck on this planet. From what I can tell we have 6 disabled powers. My decades of study of reports of other life tell me that telepathy is a NORMAL power. So using our mouths to communicate must be adaptation. Adam and Eve had there memory erased after being abducted which happens to be two profound elements known about aliens. God crawling in your mind for conversation, or to put you to sleep, or the idea of prayer are also alien powers. Sodom and Gamora was an A bomb. Why is our creator destroying us? Because hes NOT our creator. The arc of the covenant was a radio device, just like the burning bush. God hid because we knew his race. Showing his face would have brought back all the memory's. So the question is why did Moses need a radio to talk to god if god can hear our thoughts and prayers. After 3 decades studying the paranormal, I can tell you it looks like those powers might only work in an AOE ( area of effect ) which also explains why god pressed those to spread the word. Those powers can't control everyone on a planet at the same time. His plan went astray at this point. According to the Sumerian scripts, we were brought here to serve god as SLAVES, for mining GOLD! We rebelled, and now we are just stuck here. Another planet needed the gold to repair an atmosphere problem. Earth is NOT our home, we will always be sick and struggle on this planet, as it wasn't made for us. Trust me, if your creator was smart enough to make a human intelligent design, then he is just as smart to make a planet to accommodate you. ( It even says in the bible we were exiled to earth ) God had to issue us the 10 commandments because he took away so much of our knowledge and common sense, we would have killed each other otherwise. I want my powers back, and I want to go home. I don't like it here ):

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
No! you made an accurate find. God had help, and there were multiple alien races at work. It was not a misunderstanding. He had to have help to do what he did to us. In my 3 decades of study of the paranormal, it sadly seems to be something that is turning up more and more. Races are teaming up to together.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
ive always believed "god" was an ET, even tho im christian somethings said in the bible just doesnt make sense to me, but if you change things around and put aliens in there place, THEY MAKE SENSE!

if you think about, back then there were no alien sightings, but alot of ppl saw "gods" beings or entities that knew far more than than them, if you saw somthing of the sort you wouldnt say " its an alien " you would say its GOD

i know your suppose to have faith and just believe, but theres no reason to think that what i BELIEVE is not true

edit:

another thing, you ever wondered why there are so many religions? so many depictions of what god looked like or might have looked like? maybe because these "Gods" were not just 1 person, but many aliens who played the role of god for them/us.

edit on 5/12/2011 by ashtonkusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Well your on the right track (er well at least how god wanted you to see it ) remember that because he made us slow stupid and weak and took away our memory and powers, he appears super. I would bet money we were more powerful and intelligent than he was with everything working. This throws so many people because they have never caught on to the fact that its upside down. I'm a science major, with decades of paranormal study under my belt. I'm so good on the subject that often times I can follow a story and know what and why something happened while those involved or even reporting on it are clueless. This was all common sense to me but took me forever to figure it out. Jesus was not special, he was NORMAL. We are suppose to be like Jesus. Keep in mind he might have only been 1/2 normal as Mary had altered DNA. Isn't it cute how god retrieved his body. He's not stupid to leave that DNA behind. We would not be having this conversation right now. Our scientists would have figured out that six sections of our DNA that have been gene spliced and inverted along with mass dormant DNA sections that don't appear to match anything they have ever seen here on earth add up to one thing.

God turned off our powers. Throw in vestigial organs and the bible saying there is more to life than wood, nails, mortar and stone there is supernatural abilities and those things belong to god. He turned us into sheep. I'm sorry to say this, but I can see him laughing at us for screwing us the way he did. He got the upper hand and got us. I hope one day we get his race back for doing this to us. I'm guessing now but it looks like we might have a collective thought process, which removes the idea of loneliness and ramps up our learning and intelligent process to unmeasurable degrees. Of course you couldn't lie anymore. Our often mentioned 10% brain activity jumps to 100% and rather than a few small shimmers of neuro activity, our brains are lit up like a light bulb. Yes it's hard to imagine our big fat heads doing anything more sophisticated than simple math problems. Multi level quadrant equations might be done in a split second. It's possible that we are creators of life and planets in many different ways. It explains why we are forever in school and just never seem to quench that thirst for knowledge, its because we can never get what we are made for at this bottle necked pace. We spend about 98% of our time here on earth adapting. We have overlooked it because most don't have an open mind to realize this.

Our health will continue to suffer as mother nature pushes us, like the virus we are. The virus has to always wash the hands of infection, of infection. We are castaways ): I want my powers back, and I want to go home, I don't like it here ):

My understanding of these things is so acute and in-depth that I can even tell you some things about how our home planet might be. First of all if you were to step foot on Heaven (well call it) you would instantly know what most things are, and what they do. You would have a diet that supports you, not doctors telling what to eat and what not to eat. Probably don't need to slaughter animals for protein, its available as is. Washing your hands is no longer a big deal, as you are no longer the virus. Shoes might not be needed, as your creator would have equipped you with them if they were needed. We might live to be about 300 years old as your health is way better. Sleep problems are gone as you are on your correct planet rotation. You don't work a job, you think and create all day. Your fat brain was made to think but on a grander scale. You have collective access tied in with powers that replace many things like the telephone and internet. Your intelligence level makes Einstein look like in idiot. Technology, protection and control are so far advanced that its a wonder how Adam and Eve got abducted to begin with.

Some people laugh at me when I tell them God was a space alien. It doesn't help that he appears in the bible in the Ezekiel chapter in a space craft along with a four headed creature of lion, ox, eagle and man. People need to wise up to what has happened and accept the truth. God is NOT our creator, he was a mad scientist that abducted us and altered our DNA to turn us into mining slaves. It's so screwed up and depressing and peeps get pised and say that's not a happy story. I wasn't aware its only believable as a fairy tale. I'm out for the truth, as painful as it might be, I WANT THE TRUTH. I'm sorry to say, I believe I have found what I was looking for.

The thing that's funny is that when god placed us here, being not our planet, its an adapt or die situation. So our medical field is ramped up. We had to, or die. In doing so we uncovered the DNA findings. HA HA. ya we figured it out but it did take 3,000 or more years to do so. The sad part is we are still stuck here, know nothing about our home planet, much less how to find them. His plan on keeping us on this rock is still working to this day. If someone from our home planet was out this way and scouting for life or relatives, they might overlook us since we are disabled. The whole thing just sucks and I have to admit, god knew exactly what he was doing. In a funny way, it might seem that the real creator planned good as well. After all we did figure it out, and the altered DNA is obvious because no one (even god) has been able to figure out how to alter DNA without changing the blue laminate.

You might think we can get help from an ET. I have to tell you in my 3+ years of paranormal study, they are not our friends. In fact for the first time in my life, I realized that there might be one friendly contact from March 13th 1997 in Arizona. Even then, you don't know the intentions. Sadly, taking risks with those contacts might be our only chance off this rock.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join