It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How could it be that no one has any Alien artifacts?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Diplomat,

this thread may be of some interest to you
www.abovetopsecret.com...

good luck!

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Ummm...because there are no "aliens" ?

How do you know? We can't really prove if aliens exist or not. I think we can all agree that there is most likely other lifeforms out there in the universe (except for some girl I was talking to in class today), but you should say something like "because aliens haven't been to Earth yet." That makes more sense. I will admit that it is possible that we are alone in the universe, but I really doubt it...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
But "paralyzed... about to get a physical" isn't always the reported situation. Like I said, there are many abductees who claim to have been able to freely walk around the spaceship. Didn't Travis Walton even say he was walking around checking things out?

I can't answer this question confidently because I've never been abducted.

Travis Walton was checking things out, but he was put to sleep in the ship and woke up in the desert a few weeks later. How could he have taken anything with him?

sleeper said he was given some type of watch on his abduction experience, but he was told it would materialize before going home.

My guess is these ET's don't wanna be on the 5'o clock news.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
How about the roswell incident? An entire town was literally put into martial law for weeks, people had their lives threatened by shadowy military intelligence guys and mp's..all over a weather balloon????
I have a big problem believing that even a little bit. So you have a crash site 100 yrds wide and a mile long....surely even today if an under-taking of a group of archaeologists with a somewhat decent budget to work with and a good couple of months, I would bet my next paycheck that a score of artifacts would result in such an endeavor

I know that discovery channel or someone like that already tried this, but i think it was all hype after I watched it. I think it was done by a university or someone like that..we would get some neat results

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Here's a thought.

Maybe the alien's tools are set out of phase shift from humans.

That might mean that the aliens themselves could use them, but they wouldn't be able to be taken, or held or used by humans?

I'm using a strictly 'sci-fi' of phase shifted and just mean advanced holographic technology of some kind.

I think if we can imagine it, then advanced ET could develop it.

Or like a proximity lock on a hand gun, maybe alien tools require the user to wear a bracelet and if not they can't remove the tool from the prox. of the ship. Like electronic shopping carts with wheels that lock outside the perimeter.

Just a thought.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Maybe "WE" are the evidence. OMG, did I just blow your minds?!

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
As I understand it, the ETs telepathically know everything you're thinking. So if you are on board their ship and going through the thought process of taking something while their back is turned, it's too late, they already know what you're about to do.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Or do they? lol.

My point is, that out of all the thousands (maybe millions?) of people who claim to have been abducted and taken up into Alien spaceships, why is it that none of them have been able to bring something back with them?

I was thinking, out of all the different situations and possibilities, wouldn't there have been at least ONE time where someone grabbed a tool or a scalpel next to them while the aliens weren't looking and stuffed it in their pocket?

That isn't the only scenario of course. I have also read abductee's stories about how they were freely walking around the spaceships. You mean to tell me they couldn't at least find an alien screw on the ground or something small to pick up? There must be some people sitting on some artifacts, or at least a piece of hair or something lol... why don't they get them analyzed professionally?

In almost 75% of all Abduction Cases, The Abductee is apparently under anesthisia, or Some kind of sedative, which renders them unable to move a great deal of the time. Generaly, They cant stuff anything into their pockets even if they Could move - because they're naked on an examination table.

I doubt very much wether ET's would Pick up some random, average person off the street and Tour them Around The Galaxy though, So I think classic abduction scenarios Aside (at least the ones in which they wern't sedated, or in some kind of Force Feild) - There are no artifacts because they simply wern't inside a space-craft at all. Why take one Human for a flight across the galaxy, and then just dissapear - Leaving them with No physical evidence that they were even there? I doubt they'd come all this way to play Mind-Games with us.

However all the abduction cases involving Greys, and Physical Examination - Is a cause for concern, as Hundreds of Thousands of People have now come forward about Their Experiances.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
As I understand it, the ETs telepathically know everything you're thinking. So if you are on board their ship and going through the thought process of taking something while their back is turned, it's too late, they already know what you're about to do.

Yup, that does make perfect sense if they do indeed use telepathy. But then that opens up another huge discussion because how does that even work? It's crazy to think about...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bradenbeattie

In almost 75% of all Abduction Cases...

You made some great points in your post, I gave you a star.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by laserman-x
So you have a crash site 100 yrds wide and a mile long....surely even today if an under-taking of a group of archaeologists with a somewhat decent budget to work with and a good couple of months, I would bet my next paycheck that a score of artifacts would result in such an endeavor.

One would think so, although according to later stories (again, more stories), the military went back over every square inch of territory there with a fine tooth comb several times. However, in that regard, I find it difficult to imagine that some sticky-fingered G.I. wouldn't have slipped a piece of the weird stuff into their pocket. But so far nobody's come forward with an old shoebox full of some bits of honeycombed composite alien material. So, again, we end up with diddly squat.

It's a bit discouraging, all right. If it wasn't for all the other evidence that's realistically too difficult to ignore or explain away, one might be temped to say it's all just a lot of hogwash.

As it is, though, considering all the other evidence, the fact that there aren't more obvious "alien" artifacts lying around is more than just discouraging, it's a clue in itself.

Like I said, working from a definition of "alien" that includes more than just your typical "Little Grey Man from Zeta Reticuli," I think we need to possibly consider that we don't have decent artifacts because:

1. UFOs represent some aspect of spacetime manipulation by the "aliens" we just don't understand and they do a really good clean up job.
2. They exist, but not the way most things we're used to exist. Like they only "partially" exist somehow.
3. Authentic UFOs are so rare that finding a real piece of one is practially impossible.
4. UFO pieces are not different enough from normal, regular objects that we can tell the difference (How would you recognize an apple from the future?).
5. Some other reason we're not smart enough to think of yet.

Or some combination of the above. Just because one piece of a flying saucer might turn out to be evidence of time travelers, doesn't mean another flying saucer isn't a tulpa or some other odd manifestation of collective thought. It's a puzzler. So much evidence, but nothing that quite tips that scale.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Nohup]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by laserman-x
As it is, though, considering all the other evidence, the fact that there aren't more obvious "alien" artifacts lying around is more than just discouraging, it's a clue in itself.

Very true, although with their Advanced Technology - How often would they even Crash at all - Let alone crash on our little world?

And if they DID crash - Surley they'd have a Black Box & an Emergency Signal Beacon - Meaning their Buddies would show and Beam up all the evidence within an hour or so.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Bradenbeattie]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
what about implants ?

Dr. Lier claims ot have 11 implants

[edit on 19-10-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Even though I think a fraction of reported abductions are real, there is evidence out there. There are several samples of exotic metal compounds that would be extremely difficult to replicate (only a handful of labs manufacturers capable of such metallurgical mixes). No, none of them are extraterrestrial metals, all are identified, but no one knows how they were formed (some nano-bonded) or why these particular alloys were combined...several levitate when exposed to high voltage. Art bell has had such pieces in his possession for over a decade, and no one can trace their exact origin.
Take a look at some of the "implants" removed by Dr. Lier. No one knows of their compound and origin. They are pulled from regions without scars, and the unknown material is not biological...they were actually bonded to nerve endings.
Perhaps not absolute proof, but there will never be any definitive proof to debunkers, even if they themselves were abducted. We are only left to ponder...such is the way of the Great Mystery.

[edit on 19-10-2007 by Plan9motorsports]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plan9motorsports
Perhaps not absolute proof, but there will never be any definitive proof to debunkers, even if they themselves were abducted.

So you're willing to accept less than absolute proof? Why would you do that? Is it that important to you that you have to have an answer? I'm pretty content to just say, "I don't know," and let it ride.

We'd all like that big piece of chocolate. But you're apparently willing to take some candy that sort of looks like it might be chocolate, or that somebody tells you is chocolate, even though they can't quite prove it, and it doesn't quite taste like chocolate. I guess if you're really hungry for chocolate, maybe you'd be willing to take whatever somebody tells you or gives you. Me, I'll just wait for the real chocolate, thank you.

Because we're not talking about chocolate here, which we know exists. We're talking about some kind of "alien," which we have a hard time even defining, much less proving it exists. It's not a matter of debunking. It's a matter of not settling for lousy, questionable, circumstantial evidence.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I went fishing in the ocean some time ago, but I caught no fish. Neither did I see any fish when I dove in to take a look.

Am I to conclude that the oceans have no fish?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Or do they? lol.

My point is, that out of all the thousands (maybe millions?) of people who claim to have been abducted and taken up into Alien spaceships, why is it that none of them have been able to bring something back with them?

I was thinking, out of all the different situations and possibilities, wouldn't there have been at least ONE time where someone grabbed a tool or a scalpel next to them while the aliens weren't looking and stuffed it in their pocket?

That isn't the only scenario of course. I have also read abductee's stories about how they were freely walking around the spaceships. You mean to tell me they couldn't at least find an alien screw on the ground or something small to pick up? There must be some people sitting on some artifacts, or at least a piece of hair or something lol... why don't they get them analyzed professionally?

People don't get artifacts because abductions don't take place. People who think they get abducted have serious mental health problems. Or it's just people have a joke to laugh at all the gulible American retards on this site. if you want proof just look at the amount of BS threads that get hundreds of replys, while the serious threads largely get ignored.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Interesting post Diplomat, I think the answer to your question lies in the fact that, to my mind at least, alien abductions are not a real physical phenomena. It has always seemed very strange to me that beings which can allegedly pull humans through walls of houses/cars need to cut with scalpels and lasers!

I think alien abduction is very much a product of our time, much like the obsession with Ghosts and spirits of the 19th century.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by smoov
I went fishing in the ocean some time ago, but I caught no fish. Neither did I see any fish when I dove in to take a look.

Am I to conclude that the oceans have no fish?

No, you run the same experiment over many different rivers, lakes and oceans- only when you've had the same result thousands of time and you've got your evidence to prove your claim "there are no fish here" can you reach your conclusion.

Wonderful thing science...

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Jim Sparks claims to have been given a gift during one of his later abductions.
It was a black box that he could not open forcefully but had to "gently".It apparently contained a black tar like substance that the aliens told him was from his lungs.He was a heavy smoker.

My question is this...where be that box yo?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join