It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How could it be that no one has any Alien artifacts?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Or do they? lol.

My point is, that out of all the thousands (maybe millions?) of people who claim to have been abducted and taken up into Alien spaceships, why is it that none of them have been able to bring something back with them?

I was thinking, out of all the different situations and possibilities, wouldn't there have been at least ONE time where someone grabbed a tool or a scalpel next to them while the aliens weren't looking and stuffed it in their pocket?

That isn't the only scenario of course. I have also read abductee's stories about how they were freely walking around the spaceships. You mean to tell me they couldn't at least find an alien screw on the ground or something small to pick up? There must be some people sitting on some artifacts, or at least a piece of hair or something lol... why don't they get them analyzed professionally?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well, maybe the "aliens" really can move backward and forward through time in ways that we don't understand. In that case, it wouldn't be too hard for them to zoom "back" into time and retrieve any bits and scraps that they might have accidentally left behind before (or after) they're discovered. That's assuming these things physically exist the same way a bird or a hamburger does. They may not.

Otherwise, considering how uncommon these things really are, almost 3/4 of any debris would fall into the ocean, where it wouldn't be found, the rest of it might end up in some of the vast, relatively uninhabited ground areas of the planet -- deserts, tundra, jungles, mountains, etc. The odds are actually pretty slim that a chunk of UFO would land in a populated area, and even then, if nobody was around to see it fall, it might just go unnoticed for what it really was.

The thing to remember, I think, is that these things are extremely rare. People would have a better chance of recovering a piece of B-2 bomber than one of these things.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
....there are artifacts, I don't have links on me here and now, could post them later unless someone's got a template w/ a bunch on them -- Roswell stuff, other pieces from various craft and that "inside Groom Lake" post recently in A51 area was pretty incredible, really looks like a spaceship of other origin, the first photo.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This is a good question. We could come up with a whole host of answers I suppose.

Here is what I think..

One possibility is the aliens don't allow anything to get brought back. We scan people at airports for items that aren't allowed on the plane so it's logical to assume the aliens do the same.

The other reason is has to do with psychology. I have to assume that people who get abducted go into another psychological gear (so to speak). It must be so shocking to go through that experience that stealing a "scalpel" is the last thing on their mind.

Just think about how we are raised. From the time we are small children we look around and see other animals and we can't help but feel superior with our communication abilities and understanding of reality. To suddenly find out this is not the case must be truely humbling. Besides, serious abduction research shows that abuction begins as a child. So those abductees probably feel a sense of loyalty to these other beings as clearly they are the dominant being around. That's just nature.

Sneaking around saucers and stealing scalpels sounds like a Hollywood movie to me! Why not make a movie where Rambo gets abducted on purpose to take all the aliens out and assume control of the ship !

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
....there are artifacts, I don't have links on me here and now, could post them later unless someone's got a template w/ a bunch on them -- Roswell stuff, other pieces from various craft and that "inside Groom Lake" post recently in A51 area was pretty incredible, really looks like a spaceship of other origin, the first photo.

Unfortunately, the various claims of alien artifacts have yet to be definitively proven. Bits of metal, even with unusual properties, don't automatically mean they're alien. And we all know about photos. There's a lot of evidence, but we're still looking for that absolutely undeniable piece of evidence that is shown beyond a doubt, with every test, to not originate from this planet or time or whatever.

See, that's another problem. It's like talking about "God." Our basic definition of "alien" is so lousy that we have a hard time even reasonably discussing it.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
There's a lot of evidence, but we're still looking for that absolutely undeniable piece of evidence that is shown beyond a doubt, with every test, to not originate from this planet or time or whatever.

Innocent until proven guilty. Terrestrial until proven extraterrestrial.
I believe in ufo's but I just don't think it from another world. I think our human knowledge can build and fly everything from a suacer to a spaceship and of course ufo's cause we can't identify them yet.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
My two ideas regarding this:

1) The "spaceships" are not really physical and are just projections or holograms if you will.

2) No one was ever really abducted

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Didn't Phil Schneider have some interesting material and it disappeared after his "suicide"?

He claimed to have some sort of reverse engineered metal used on the outside of aircraft that could withstand very high temps. In the video I watched here at ATS, he made the materials available at his talks. Did anyone get a chance to hold them before they disappeared?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
We are preparing to do a comet excavation never before done and I hope to prove this thread incorrect, if I find anything like an alien artifact related to the comet I will post here first with pictures!

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If I bring someone to my house

I will not be letting them take anything with them

simple as that

Also, I highly doubt they would be allowed to walk around unattended

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Lets say for a second that the abductee's story adds up and his/her experience was 100% real, they are on the alien 'craft' freely roaming about, in my mind i cannot fathom what another civilizations space faring vehicle would look like but if they are truly advanced there craft may not have any 'nuts & bolts' so to speak, perhaps the craft is a seamless mould, if you understand what i'm saying, maybe there just isn't anything to take!

either that or they are telling porkie pies

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by x-phile
Didn't Phil Schneider have some interesting material and it disappeared after his "suicide"?

He claimed to have some sort of reverse engineered metal used on the outside of aircraft that could withstand very high temps. In the video I watched here at ATS, he made the materials available at his talks. Did anyone get a chance to hold them before they disappeared?

It's all very interesting and dramatic, but there's not much to work with if there's no metal available now for anybody to test, is there? I mean, anybody can come up with a story. And what do we have now but a lot of second-hand information, a few photos, etc? We can make some conjectures and suppositions, but without the thing, itself, studied and verified by as many independent labs and experts as possible, we're still missing that last link. And without that last link, we got nothing.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I'm just wondering about those ancient drawings of space beings and their ships. Are those for real? And do they date back to ancient times. If so then how did they know? Lot's of questions and evidence but no solid proof. Just to throw this in. What would it do to the economy, religion, politics etc?... A big change would have to be made and are we ready for that? I know alot of us here at ATS are ready but what about the non believers who could care less?

[edit on 10/18/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You guys bring up some very interesting points, but I knew you were going to nitpick at my specific examples of scalpels and screws. It doesn't just have to be that.

Someone said they wouldn't let anyone take something out of their house? What if they were sitting on your sofa and there was one of your hairs right there on the armrest? It would only take a second for you to turn away and your guest to grab the loose hair. (I guess "greys" don't have hair, but I have heard reports of other species having hair.)

The point is, there has got to be something that people could grab or take back with them.

I remember reading the guy's (can't remember his name) story about when he was wandering around the alien ship, and he said when he tried to look into a certain room he would get a strong and loud telepathic "NO!" out of nowhere. So perhaps the aliens are smart enough to monitor your every thought and move, therefore making it impossible for you to steal anything.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
I'm just wondering about those ancient drawings of space beings and their ships. Are those for real?

[edit on 10/18/2007 by Solarskye]

My opinion is that a lot of those so-called spaceships in ancient art were intended to represent other things but have been misinterpreted by people today.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by x-phile

I remember reading about this, but don't you see the problem? He supposedly had some alien material, but what did he do with it? He sat on it. Why didn't he send it somewhere to be analyzed or at least try to do something with it? Now it is probably just in the hands of the government or whoever...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
There was an alien artifact on Ebay the other day. I tried for it (it was cheap) but got outbid at the last minute. I think it was the seller himself who didn't want it to go so cheaply. Oh, well. Next time, perhaps.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Ummm...because there are no "aliens" ?

Originally posted by Solarskye

Terrestrial until proven extraterrestrial.

Bingo.
Thanks, Solarskye.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I don't know about you, but if I were paralyzed in an alien spaceship while they're about to give me a physical, the last thing on my mind would be to look for artifacts.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
I don't know about you, but if I were paralyzed in an alien spaceship while they're about to give me a physical, the last thing on my mind would be to look for artifacts.

But "paralyzed... about to get a physical" isn't always the reported situation. Like I said, there are many abductees who claim to have been able to freely walk around the spaceship. Didn't Travis Walton even say he was walking around checking things out?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join