It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush warns of \"WORLD WAR III\" if Iran goes NUKE!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Bush warns of "WORLD WAR III" if Iran goes nuclear!

www.breitbart.com

US President George W. Bush said Wednesday that he had warned world leaders they must prevent Iran from getting nuclear weapons "if you're interested in avoiding World War III."
(visit the link for the full news article)

*edit spelling

[edit on 17-10-2007 by Sinsear]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Could this possible be it? Is WWIII right around the corner? I sure hope we get things together soon.

www.breitbart.com

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Funny how there was absolutely no risk of World War 3 happening before Bush got elected...but somehow he doesnt see his part in it at all. He expects every other country to do what he says, or suffer the consequences.

The neocon Bush administration have been wanting a global war for a long time. Cheney is probably pushing hard for it.

History will show that US created World War 3 by its actions.

Personally Im hoping for ET intervention before it gets bad.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
You're kidding me right?

Aside from your beliefs, for one moment, think a little -- this guy does not love god or Jesus or anything of the sort, he has Nazi blood, is a sick, twisted killing machine w/ no morals.

Yeah, what would Jesus do?!!? Not start/continue a holy oil war for one thing. And he's probably pissed Vlad didn't get murdered on his way to Iran, so he decides to say something like this? The Russians are arming the Iranians, they got US-armor piercing gear there, this wouldn't be a "cake walk" into their country, I'll tell you that.

Furthermore, we got such an economic situation on our hands, this would start a "new dark age" across the world. Stealing from the Pentagon prior to S11 is what got the US thru Iraq -- as well as corrupt politicians!

Look at some of those stats about how wealth is distributed. Sickening, when a recession hits, then a depression, this forum will light up w/ complaints about "how'd this happen?" We're in the midst of some of the biggest (killing, stealing, raping Earth) scams in history -- while most people sit back in their postmodern glory and watch more SCREENS. Inet, tv, digital tv, movies, video games. It's like *they* got an invisible gun to most people's head -- "get stupid" chants or something for people to continue to be this brainwashed to not walk-out of work x the country to end this war.

Pelosi is a lying criminal. HERE is a clip of her lying to Wolf Bitz about how many votes it takes to get out of Iraq. Ah, she drives me nuts, "I'm against impeachment" of prez Druggie Jr and Oil Cheney in this video. There is no political differences anymore IMO -- they're all corrupt!

US is going bankrupt with or without another (!!!) war -- these are really bad people running the show, dead set on destroying America.

Is anyone out there? I noticed the "coming clean on Et" post was almost up to 200,000 hits. Yeah, priorities in all the right places people of Earth.

And I used to not have anything against religion -- it's just that America?!?! You don't practice what you preach, some MILLIONS of people are watching "primetime" tv without thinking twice about a constitutional amendment, let alone the FACT that Congress can CUT FUNDING for a war based on false premises....

Instead, most of the country believes the evil terrorists are out to get us, crime dramas and "24" -- millions, freaking millions of people waste their minds on that drivel that only reinforces the killers in control gameplan.

Where are ya, Alex Jones? Endgame is right.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ever wonder if he is the Antichrist? Everything he does seems to be evil natured while guised as peace and Christian.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Funny how there was absolutely no risk of World War 3 to happen before Bush got elected...

Actually, I think the instigating factor in this situation is the election of Armadinajad, not Bush. And if you want to be honest, the issue with Iran dates back to the Carter administration.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by robert z

How do you figure that? By him not agreeing to whatever the US says?

[edit on 17-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This statement by Bush is worrying especially given the high level meetings Sec State Rice and Sec Def Gates just had in Russia. Combine this with the warnings Putin is making from Iran and I think this warning is less to A'jad and more directed towards Putin. Bush is trying to quickly draw the rest of Europe to his side, so far he has France and the U.K (the government at least) but he needs all of them and he needs eastern Europe, the old Soviet Bloc countries will be a major factor in this, I think.

The rhetoric is heating up from "warming" to "simmering" and I don't think we are on a good path at the moment.

Obs out

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinsear

www.breitbart.com

US President George W. Bush said Wednesday that he had warned world leaders they must prevent Iran from getting nuclear weapons "if you're interested in avoiding World War III."

SO bush is ready to start WW3 - that quote says that pure and simple. And they said hussein was a mad and evil man who wanted to slaughter people

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I for one think this is way over due it is past time for us to thin out the herd
here on the planet, not that I like the thought of suffering and or dieing myself or losing loved ones but this just isn't sustainable any longer

besides it's just to damn crowded for me I'd rather die of radiation
in an open field then live like cock roaches in small boxes as the cities expand

by the way these are the following two quoted lines to give a complete story behind the post crying wolf that started this thread

"We've got a leader in Iran who has announced that he wants to destroy Israel," Bush said at a White House press conference after Russia cautioned against military action against Tehran's supect atomic program.

"So I've told people that, if you're interested in avoiding World War III, it seems like you ought to be interested in preventing them from having the knowledge necessary to make a nuclear weapon," said Bush.

respectfully
GEO

[edit on 10/17/2007 by geocom]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by robert z
And if you want to be honest, the issue with Iran dates back to the Carter administration.

Ha ha that's funny be honest, who you trying to Bull shoot the Iranian issues started long before Carter. Try 1953 when the CIA and the SIS over threw Iran's elected Prime Minister Mohammed Mossadegh and replaced him with the Gen. Fazlollah Zahedi.

Yea it was Carters fault best laugh I've had all day.

On topic the Bush crime family will be the cause of World War III, not Iran.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The USA gave Iran a nuclear reactor and high enriched uranium 30 years ago

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Is it just me or is this guy just hellbent on starting as many wars as he can. I mean this is just getting old, it really does not shock me anymore. Im just getting ready to see that big ol' flash of white light

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
sorry double post

[edit on 17-10-2007 by tetsujin420]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Bush needs to have a heart attack.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
Bush needs to have a heart attack.

You want to get Cheney into power?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

Originally posted by Sinsear

www.breitbart.com

SO bush is ready to start WW3 - that quote says that pure and simple. And they said hussein was a mad and evil man who wanted to slaughter people

Your statement that Bush is ready to START WWIII is just more liberal propaganda (i.e., lies). Bush stated that world leaders need to stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons to prevent WWIII. Based in A'jads remarks about wanting to see Isreal gone, I would suggest that the danger is that Iran starts WWIII once they acquire nuclear weapons.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

You are right to show concern Harlequin,for when the US President uses language like that,it certainly carries weight.
The Iran operation is nearer now.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The more and more I see stuff like this I hope by some miracle Ron Paul wins the primaries and eventually the presidency.

Unfortunately our country is still asleep at the wheel while special interests continue to dump dollars into the back pockets of politicians on BOTH sides of the aisle.

Without a doubt, Ron Paul is proving to be the only independent thinker that has never waivered on his view points.

I certainly hope nothing happens in Iran and Iran decides to tone down the rhetoric against Israel.

I still find it hard to believe Russia would get involved if there was an attack. They like Germany, France, and China were enjoying the backdoor money from Saddam and the same thing is happening now with many countries in Iran. When the bullets start flying Iran will be on it's own but it still will have horrible results on the world's economies. Maybe China and others will opt for an economic war against the USA and cash out and leave with their investments????

It's just not good when the man in charge is indicating a World War is possible instead of a regional conflict.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
One thing I guess anyone can hope for is that the military refuses to attack Iran like some generals have said before they would. Not sure if Bush has fired all of them at this point though...

Also I guess its possible to impeach Bush and put somebody more...sane...in the presidential seat.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join