It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush warns of \"WORLD WAR III\" if Iran goes NUKE!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yahoo link says the same thing.

To the guy that says, "we need a good thinning out." I didn't catch you're name and IDC, you're obviously a sick demented sob. I say we don't need a good thinning out, we need to stop worrying about that and find new technology to get us into space and colonize. If countries weren't so worried abput war, we would be in a technological race instead of an arms race.

As for Bush, I'm pretty convinced he's on crack. I hope he doesn't start this before he gets out of office b/c if he does were stuck.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
Yahoo link says the same thing.

To the guy that says, "we need a good thinning out." I didn't catch you're name and IDC, you're obviously a sick demented sob.

If this is the way he thinks I believe he should start with himself.

Mass genocide to protect your way of life is beyond the pale. I can't imagine a sane person even considering this is something we need.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is lunacy the more I think about it, one poster mentioned the US gave Iran a nuclear reactor in the 80s -- that's incredible. Then makes me think Mr. Hardline Iran Prez is a mossad agent and decided to take a fall a la Sadaam, was a Sadaam body double hung instead?

Regardless of speculation, this could happen as to "thinning out the world" like the leaders give a hoot about any of us, they just want power and more money; this seems like a NWO plan on pop reduction in the mid east.

Soon the suicide bombers will be on America's shores as this pace, gotta plan a economic soon-to-be collapsing geo-currency instilled, world police at that point, the way Americans cherish "freedom" from a aircraft carrier.

Think about the ol "axis of evil" one surrenders, the other keeps egging the US on and seems like a "set war" at that point. Feel bad for the Iranian people? Anyone there reading this, move to France, it's a "multi-theater war" they got planned, think about the troops still there for another almost year and the "Project/New Century" report.

They will go bankrupt to fulfill their sinister mission.

Check the Pelosi lying clip, she diverts and lies to important questions about ending war. Someone's avatar is a cartoon of a US soldier w/ a Congressional bloody knife in his back. Really telling. . . .

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Good points you make Anhinga. I'll point out... just saw the national news, they talked about what Bush said but NO mention of him saying this thing about WW3. Incredible? You decide.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
And you can bet that the Iranian rector which the US gave to Iran will be high on their list of targets...its called the Tehran research reactor BTW,and yes it is in their Capital city...Bombing that would be like having a Chernobyl style event-but in the Capital!

How would the world react to such an event?
I cannot see it helping the image of America at all.

www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It is quite possible that while Bush may have stopped using coc aine years ago, the resulting paranoia that stems from his old habits are encouraging the idea of a pre-emptive strike.

Listen, I understand where Bush is coming from in the respect that if Iran builds a nuclear weapon, they will likely want to use it. However, whether they use it or not isn't really the issue. If Iran has a nuclear weapon, then we lose our foothold in the middle east. See, it's not really about Iran attacking another nation with a nuclear bomb, it's about control and influence.

Meanwhile, Turkey is ready to send troops into Iraq to deal with a terrorist group that works in Turkey and Iraq. THIS is a major problem. Once other nations start moving into Iraq and start working toward goals that will inevitably intersect with those of the United States, we'll have more conflict. From there it's just a matter of time before more countries get involved (not as allies of the United States), and we have a big mess on our hands.

There are too many international problems for the United States to fix. Nobody even wants us to fix those problems, and yet here we are sacrificing our troops for what? Influence. Control. Authority.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

I watched NBC Nightly News and they had about a 7 minute discussion about his using the phrase WWIII.
This comment was not lost on the MSM. Maybe many are just unwilling to speak about it yet?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
About time.
I'm tired about hearing the hype up on here.
If they want to do it so bad;Let them kill eachother,I honestly DGAF.
But I really just think this is just Propaganda BS talk going again, or it might be too early before "real" discussion happens.

Idk. I'm just

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
According to Merriam-Webster's online dictionary...

4: violent or destructive acts (as bombing) committed by groups in order to intimidate a population or government into granting their demands
terror

Wouldn't that make GWB a terrorist, by threatening terrorism?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The agenda Bush is the mouth piece for, is Illuminati based...the plan is to implement the New World Order...anyone who they believe cannot be introduced into this, are on the 'to die' list....they need to reduce the earths pop. by a third (2 billion)....this includes ALL of the Middle East...Iraq has already been rendered unihabitable for 4.5 billion years as is...as a result of DU (Depleted Urainium) Dust...everyone there now are the walking dead....one particle of that dust ingested & u die prematurely...WW3 is just to speed things up a bit...& is definately part of the plan....this statement Jr. has been assigned to read out will indeed help the world get used to the idea....

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
P.S. its not about OIL....there are no shortage of other tech. that can be used & have been repressed...Oil is just a temp. $ spinner for a few of the $ Lords in the mean time....It's all about 'CONTROL'....i'm talking Control freaks & Power trippers....GB

[edit on 18-10-2007 by dave7]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dave7

Wow that pretty sick Dave... not saying that you're sick. But wow! I really hope thats not true! Is Depleted Uranium really that bad in Iraq? Not to say that IDC about the Iraq people but what will happen to U.S. troops, if thats true, then they're exposed to the same thing.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It's the greatest disarster on the planet & most are totally unaware of it...even worse because it's the second round over there....fall out is spreading thousands of miles with winds/dust storms...the DU contamination in Iraq now is equiv. to 250,000 Nagasaki Nukes.....it's a 'Silent' Nuke War.....(very sinister & discreet)... This type of thing started with agent Orange in Nam...nothin new with concept except with severity...can take 3 to 12 years before they start getting sick/dying...then much easier to deny...vets have very hard time getting help/compensation/recognition....maybe nuke war over there will cover this up as well....i'm talkin 'dark' dudes......GB

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
boy is this thread hard to find again.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Here's an interesting point of view by Dr. Jerry Corsi, recently discussed on Coast to Coast:

Iran Nuclear

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
As things stand, we have to go to war. They are an irresponsible state looking for big boys toys that frankly they're too little to handle. We, the west, in our leaders case (US) are 200ys old, in the case of their mother (UK), 1000ys old. The Persian culture is THOUSANDS of years old. The Iranians are the oldest democracy in the middle east. Abuses occur, like Turkey, soon to be EU, and all is forgotten. Since the Shah has gone, all political disputes on a critical level have been settled within the constitution. For thirty years now Iran has been stable. We gave Saddam WMD's to hit Iran and cover ups are done. Iran won't nuke Israel, coz one is coming back. This is not about the irresponsibility of Iran, it is about the irresponsibility of western foreign policy trying to influence (destabilise and coerce) these countries, rather than let them develop.
I fully expect Bush to use this to try to push for another war, but hope that political pressures conspire.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join