It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is profound!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Just in case anyone's wondering, the "quantum physics" posted by the OP is claptrap. If he'd like to explain it in more detail - perhaps with the maths - then I can take a closer look at it, but based on his summary it's new age mumbo-jumbo.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Mike, I want to tell you from the beginning that I respect your post and only want to tell you my thoughts on this. My thoughts are different and if you are offended, I am truely sorry. Excuse me if I seem a little rude.

But, I don't believe a single thing AlienMike has stated to be true in any sense of the word.

I don't know of his intentions. I mean, I don't know if he is just making this all up on a whim to be a joke of some sort or whatever.

I do know that if you are on drugs you could have some really weird "trips" to other places and think it's real.

I also know if you are having a psychotic episode that it can seem incredibly real to the person having the episode. So real, in fact, that they feel they must share this profound knowledge with the world because they must save it or help it in a great way. This is a medical condition, not reality. If this applies to you get some help. I know the medicines at first seem horrible, but as time goes on, your brain chemistry will hopefully balance out for some quality normalcy for you.

Also, suggestion is so big with our minds. I believe that Mike read about this and thought how cool it sounds and decided to go there himself. He probably meditated (excuse me if I didn't read the instructions myself) and had great visions (day dreams) and mistook them as real.

This is a fantastic tale of other places and beings and supernatural powers, etc. However, this is not based on any kind of fact.

The excuse you give for not giving proof is contrived, at best. "The human brain cannot fathom the equations"? Help me, please. Your human brain cannot fathom these equations to offer as proof.

You are quite talented in the fiction department, but as most authors of fiction, you cannot get the math.

Also, you're coming off as kinda preachy too.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Kundalini? What's that? Some kind of fruit?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by omnicron
Kundalini? What's that? Some kind of fruit?

The coiled serpent/fire that lies at the coccyx, or base of your spine waiting to be activated and sent upward to mix chemically and "illuminate" you!

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Tell me more about what you experienced with AA's stream exercise. I would be interested in a thorough description of what you thought of while doing it, what the environment was like, what hue were the colors, what angle did you perceive them, for how long did you concentrate on them, etc.

I have tried AA's exercise and it didn't do that for me. It did help me relax as I'm meditationally challenged but nothing even close to what others have described. It does have the odd side effect of completely sapping all my energy and leaving me deadweight exhausted the following day no matter how much I sleep.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienMike

You admit that you have a history of mental illness and you can't produce any physical or mathematical evidence of what you're saying. You need to seriously consider that these hallucinations, yes I said it, may be merely symptoms of another mental illness.

All of you other people taking this seriously need to consider ATS's motto of denying ignorance.

[edit on 10/15/07 by RedDragon]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This is like a dream come true.

Alienmike, wow. You've found me out. I'm Illumati. We are Freemason's of the 56 degree.

You are not correct in some of your assumptions.

Some of those texts you mentioned are purely disinformation. You fell for it hook, line & sinker.

Ha! Ha! Ha!

The Illumati knows all about your kind. We are chasing you down to the far corners of the earth.

We'll sniff you out and do what we do to those of your kind.

So, be aware. We are out there. We are watching. We know where all of you are!!!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Right now, I am at work and I am exhausted, but I am doing my job and interacting with customers, renters, and employee A OK. I got my kiddos off to school (even with a 2 alarm clock malfunctions conundrum). I put the antibiotic in my dog's eyes. I fixed my dad's kitchen faucet. I drove the 20 miles to work safely etc. I feel safe, secure and at peace with the cosmos. Right now, I'm alright but definitely appreciating the break from Ecstasy (NOT the drug). I may now be considered eccentric by some but as long as I continue to contribute to society and care well for my children let me not be judged.

I will get back to this issue of proof. This event I experienced is spiritual and most difficult to explain in a scientific method. My strong hunch is that a better understanding of quantum physics will help explain many things that we now regard as paranormal. I will read Dirac's Equation and the Sea of Negative Energy until I can wrap my head around it. I took calculus in high school but that math has been obliterated by the fog of time, so I will have to reacquaint myself with it. All great discoveries started with a hunch or were happened upon by accident. Poo Pooing an idea just because it doesn't mesh with one's reality seems like ignorance to me. I never claimed that I had proven anything (well except contact, empirically, to myself). These UFOs are doing those amazing maneuvers somehow and I don't think its magick and parlor tricks. John Hutchison can't do the math but he damn sure can make that cannonball levitate and metals do very strange things! I am going to ponder this question until someone else discovers how they fly, I do or I die. Feedback on this will be most welcome!

If I manage to scientifically prove that bio photons do exist would you believe then that I have achieved communion with higher beings?

I would like to know how everyone who experienced paranormal phenomena with AA's technique is doing now and if they are having any problems coping with life in any way and what is their perspective after they have had some time to come to terms and digest their experience. I am curious how they would interpret my testimony. May I get some feedback, mayhaps even some support my Enlightened brothers and sisters?

Please don't assume that I haven't considered the possibility of "mental illness." I do appreciate your concern but please accept my opinion that psychology is by far the least exact of our sciences. Please don't send the paddy wagon just yet. A couple days ago the act of being challenged would have threatened me but now I understand where you are coming from. This attempt is significantly different as I am able to remove myself from the Soniferous Ether and am able to function well in this "meat and potatoes" world. It is a joyous feeling to get out of the Know and still know He is there for me. I also understand now that the last time, I attempted to use the Light for dark purposes and was smited.

This has been a wonderful spiritual experience for me. The free will that God has so graciously allowed everyone sets them free to interpret this however they choose and I will not judge anyone for interpretation. As long as my choice via free will is not infringed upon I’m cool. I have come to know God in a clearer sense and He is infinitely beautiful! If you like the term call me born again or whatever you are comfortable with. Even though the reads are lengthy, the links I provided have relevance, as does the entire thread that my brother AA so dubiously unleashed upon ATS.

Is the preachy-ness at an acceptable level now? :p

As AA suggested try the meditation method, if you think you are ready. If it is all “clap trap” what could it possibly hurt?

The proof is in the pudding, sugar.

May the Light of the Universal Consciousness be with you!

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I have never read the Bible (in its entirety), Qur’an, LDS documents, Dianetics, Torah or the Talmud. I will begin that journey soon. Currently to the best of my knowledge His message can be condensed no further than “Go forward and do no harm.”

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You seem like a good egg Alien Mike. If it makes you happy that is all that matters. Good luck man. Peace.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Alien Mike, don't be thwarted by those who haven't experienced things in the way that you have.

It is not for anyone to judge you and your translation of what occured for you.

I can tell that you took alot of time and energy to express what you gained as a deep insightful journey into a place few of us see.

I enjoy reading what you have written.

You have had some kind of revelation that will resonate with some but not with all and that is the way of life.

I would not ask someone to prove a spiritual experience as that is silly to expect. These are written as theorys of yours, not as scientific fact at this point.

Carry on and express yourself as you see fit.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well, you've certainly given it a lot of thought, although I have to admit I'm not sure what you can accomplish with it. Good luck, anyway.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Alienmike

Are you accessing the stream of consciouness the same way i.e. commanding the blue ball with white centre and following it?

Are you or are you affiliated in any way with AA?

Thanks
~Prote

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfTom

Bah, the Morning Star is a prepubesant punk that needs to get over his tantrum. God forgave him the instant he fell and is still waiting to welcome you all back into the fold!

Jules' speech based on Ezekiel 25:17 and Psalm 23:
'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'

There's some Pulp Fiction for ya’ baby!!! BAM!!

btw...Ezekiel was an abductee. He got over it, so can you.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
AA = Alcoholics Anonymous?....

I'm a little confused but can't help thinking back to when I did acid too.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Can you answer my questions about specifics regarding the technique? What worked for you etc. etc.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Prote

The only affiliation I have with AA is we are brothers in the cosmos.

It is not so much a commanding as a humble assertion that you are ready to meet them.

Honesty, I had trouble with the visual aspect of the communions (but perceiving the colors in the exercise, which was easy for me). To me it was more of a strong presence and the awareness of existing in more than one dimension at once. There were a few images that my brain could comprehend but if I was in the presence of the blue ball with the bright white light I do not know. When you hear the Soniferous Stream you are very close, that is the Akashic Records. One can begin to gain enlightenment by just being near the stream.

The things I saw and heard in the 3D when I first heard the stream were very paranormal. I experienced things like knocking on my walls, footsteps, 'shadows' (not demons) moving around my bedroom. I heard a 5 gallon bucket being loudly kicked around outside several times. I checked the next morning and there is no bucket outside. This is where I gain insight into the Timestream when I realized the next morning that I had once kicked a bucket there out of anger in the past. I believe a lot of this had to do with
dealing with my karmic attachments, 'clearing out my baggage' or less aptly, sins.

The next night I was able to jump in and out of the stream on a whim. Once I went to take a look outside and saw what some Native Americans call a mystwalker and the Celts called elves and fairies. This dude looked like a 2ft tall ethereal (made of mist) and slightly radiant gray looking thing. It startled the ‘bejeebus’ out of me as it ran out from behind a car, heading to my right, vanished, then it manifested in front of me and ran at me then vanished in a shadowy mist. I believe this was the Elder that AA spoke of. I went back inside, sat down then the realization hit me that I had been there before and it all started to flow freely, I was accepted into His presence.

Hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by merryxmas

I would guess that the sapping effect you describe might be a part of the karmic clensing. Have you been playing with negative entities? Done harm to others or had some drastic harm done to you in the past?

I will be back, must attend to my Earthly duties...the dreaded Wally World oh boy.

[edit on 15-10-2007 by AlienMike]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienMike

Hi alien Mike,

First off mike a little pat on the back for having the balls to expose yourself to ridicule and belittling in this way.

Now to business, all this looks and sounds pagan to me and I am shocked at how foolish people are and can be.
It even mentions and describes a sensation of the serpent/snake!!!! Is this not obvious to you?

There is talk of spirits taking over the body or at least affecting a persons mind, does it not state clearly enough to people in the bible not to commune or communicate with spirits?????
Link - www.kundalini.se...

I found your comment regarding you having a grandfather watching over you to be pagan, God is the father and nothing else, Jesus is our brother, and any other line of thinking is pagan.
The whole idea of meditation sounds flaming pagan to me, I mean can some one please show me where it states we must or are allowed do this in the bible? It does not. God merely wants our prayers. From the sounds of it when you meditate you are leaving yourself wide open to attack from spirits, what else do you expect to happen when you lose all awareness of self, a spirit comes along and see this empty human shell and decides to move in for a while, how very lovely.

Yes you can protect yourself when conscious but while under or in this state of meditation you are wide open and not able to defend yourself spiritually. I have a friend who is a medium and believe me when I tell you I have seen a ghost and not just a glimmer either but full on and racing at me, that experience alone took me two months to deal with, I have never come so close to losing my sanity EVER. Spirits are very real and very dangerous, grounded ones simply because they are normally grounded for some evil act they have committed in the physical world but then you have spirits who fear going into the light which is not their fault but society for teaching them to fear death when in truth there is nothing to fear about death (I have even read on ATS that there are fools who wont go into the light when they die because they think it is some trick HAHA poor deluded fools). Light=truth=God, simple.
I won’t even mention that Satan himself has a third of the angelic realm working for him, leading people astray, showing them things they think to be from God when in fact it is nothing of the sort.

Oh and there is a reason people cannot understand/explain quantum mechanics fully and that is simply that in the same way humans use java script to make up a web page, quantum mechanics is simply Gods script/Gods language.

I could go on but I want to see what you make of this first and I don’t mean this to come across as some sort of personal attack; it’s just my take on it.

Good Luck.

btw...Ezekiel was not an abductee but a prophet of God.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
When you have your meditative white protective orb generated around yourself... expand it around your family and tribesmen.

Begin a purple fire which burns a few inches tall and hovers a few feet away from you. Burn away the sins of others in the purple flames and toast away your own when the fire burns bright.

Keep track of how each foot grabs hold of the earth as you move yourself forward and consider the shelter of earth between you and heaven.

You think therefore you are; so believe I AM in all that you do.

'enjoyed your post.

I am,

Sri Oracle

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join