It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is profound!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well you asked me to post back and here it is!!!

First off, let me direct this warning expressly and only to the Illuminati and/or their associates who are likely to read this post- I am a powerful being and now realize this Truth. Let me warn you, if you decide or allow yourself to be coerced to take part in any action against me to dispatch me from this world you will only but release me from my physical body and the constraints of this third dimension, my being will persist and I will come at you and against your discordant cause with a Righteous Anger that you can not fathom. I will attend the reading of your Akashic File to ensure justice be done. If you decide to report this information against me then I Bind you to pass this warning to those who would come to dispatch me or otherwise interfere with my being. If you are Illuminati, or associated with them, I Bind you to complete this exercise and find the Light and the Truth within and beyond. Expressed simply, this is not a challenge against you, just a request to leave me and mine be, as we are, in peace.

Ok and now for you good beings seeking Truth.....

AA's most profound and simple mathematical method of meditation does work, PROOF POSITIVE! At least it did for my reality.

In simple terms his method helps us humans attain a high enough conscious state to gain access to the Akashic Records otherwise known as Soniferous Ether (the stream that AA talks about)!!! This is the consciousness that all the great beings (Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, Krishna, Nikola Tesla, Edgar Casey etc.) of our history had (and "aliens" have) access to! Christians may relate better to the term Kundalini awakening..

The method is so simple that is seems like cheating! Yogis, Hippies and other people have done things like meditate and experiment with drugs for years with minimal results. AA's method worked almost immediately for me, but I have been on this path building my spirituality for many years.

If you choose to attempt this BE CAREFUL and take it very slowly (be sure to read the Kundalini link), when I was younger I happened (forced myself) into this stream. I did not have enough knowledge or spirituality to deal with it. I was so "pumped up" by the rush of energy and elated by the experience that over a week’s time I severely and consciously sleep deprivated myself. This resulted in what most called a nervous breakdown, but one counselor at rehab more correctly identified it as a psychotic break (the idiot doctor in charge quickly and incorrectly diagnosed me as bi-polar, prescribed some nasty drugs and was done with me) It has taken years to rebuild my spirituality to the point to properly and safely reconnect. I am better for the experience, as bad experiences do build character, but I do not recommend you follow the same path as I did. You have been warned!

Here are some hints and rules about attempting this:

1. Do your homework. I suggest reading all or as much of the forum started by Alien Agenda entitled Proof Positive of Alien Comms as you possibly can. Read the wiki about it and the Kundalini page.

2. Protect yourself Research how people have successfully defeated abductions and interference by lower vibrational/dimensional beings (demons). These negative beings can interfere if your spirituality is weak enough. They do not want you to reach the Light as it gives you unfathomable power over them. I personally use Energy Work to protect myself, usually I project a bubble of pure white light around what I am protecting (usually me). This allows positive energies to still reach you but the negative ones absolutely hate it and can not penetrate the Light. ... (continued)

[edit on 15-10-2007 by AlienMike]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
2. (continued) I suggest if you are not comfortable to try this yourself then consult someone you know who has attained a high level of spirituality.

3. Rules- To be allowed access to the Alashic Records one's spirit and intentions must be pure. The Light does not allow this information to be accessed to be used against them or another being of the Light (that would be pretty stupid huh?). If for some reason one's intentions were to change to that of a dark nature this information can and will be revoked. (pretty cool, only one rule eh!?)

When one attains the level of spirituality needed for access to the Akashic Records a whole word of possibilities are opened. Read the testimony of the beings in AA's post. One of these possible abilities is access to the Timestream Field (see the theory below). Beware of prophecies for they are only one possible outcome of a near infinite combination of possibilities and probabilities of the future and are NOT "set in stone." Do not allow prophecy to shape your destiny or cause you not to take a positive action because you were told it is not possible or there is no hope.

One thing that helped me is to realise the truth that we already exist in all dimensions. We humans are multi-dimensional beings who naturally manifest and are concious in the third dimension. You will simply be learning to interact with the rest of 'you' that exists in the ether.

"For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind" (2 Timothy 1:7)

"The Lord, the Lord God, compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in loving-kindness and truth; who keeps loving-kindness for thousands, who forgives iniquity, transgression and sin" (Exodus 34:6-7)

"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." (Matthew 11:28-30)

" the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; " (Galatians 5:22-23)

(continued)

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The following is the beginning of what came to me (from the Records) in an attempt to explain some quantum physics, if you decide to continue this please involve me in its completion as I am overjoyed to share the credit in this world! This was extremely intuitive and is open for revision correction and additions.

Intuitive Hypothesis of Advanced Photonics in the Field of Quantum Physics.

I must assert that the actual math of this theory is going to be most difficult to work out as our level of science understanding has yet to empirically explain how light photons seem to behave as a particle and a wave at the same time (although it is generally accepted that light behaves in this manner.). Empirical evidence of these theories will most likely be attained by enough individuals accessing these proposed streams; or the construction of a device that can access these streams, visit a past time and bring back empirical evidence of the time displacement; for example.
Acceptance of these theories would be dependant on the acceptance of the Theory of the Sea of Negative Energy (this theory has currently been rejected, I recommend changing the title to Field of Negative Energy as I believe this will be more conducive to it’s acceptance by the scientific community.)

Timestream Photonics: Time flows in a photonic state similar to light but operates at a much higher vibrational frequency. The timestream exists in the Sea of Negative Energy which infers instant connection due to 0 inertia and 0 resistances throughout the entire universe relative to the Sea of Negative Energy. Time is perceived in the third dimension to travel in the forward direction or towards the future.

Timestream Field Theory: All timestreams are connected, i.e. everything that happened 10 years and a million years ago is connected by this field to the now. Basically it is just one large and omnipotent field. When a being reaches a high enough vibrational level, attunes his perceptive abilities and overcomes his personal denials and fear (and possibly karmic attachments, penalties, and/or interference from other beings) then access to this stream is attained. Looking back into the past and possibly forward into the future can be attained by accessing and interfacing with this stream. Physical travel utilizing this field may also be possible. I believe the Timestream Field or Time is generally referenced as a dimension. I assert that as the Timestream Field seems to exist and all dimension that it should be considered as different from, perhaps greater than the known dimensions.

The future is a near infinite string of possibilities and probabilities. The future depends on the choices of intelligent beings interacting with the random, i.e. I have the choice to continue this document or delete it and forget it forever. I could also be removed from this plane of existence by an accident or the direct intervention of another being. Therefore the future of this document is in a state of constant flux. We are constantly providing probabilities to the result of the future. The instant the future becomes the now, the timestream is perceived as a more stable energy. I believe this is a significant part of Chaos Theory.

This tends to explain most ghost sightings and hauntings as the perceptions of beings existing in the 3D realm encountering areas that somehow help translate resonances of the past, or the perceiving beings intentionally or inadvertently gaining access and interfacing with the Timestream Field. The perceptual and vibrational abilities of the individual determine how vivid the experience is or whether the individual perceives anything at all, i.e. two people in the same room can experience vastly different phenomena at the same instant of time. A significantly fewer number of “hauntings” are the result of direct interaction by beings working in the Bio Photonic Field, manipulations of dimensional perceptions. or possibly

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
other fields not yet known.

Bio Photonics: Bio photons are the connecting essence/ether that all living things are connected by. Bio photons operate at a frequency higher than light but lower than time. Bio (or living) photons exist in the Sea of Negative Energy and the cohesive connection of the Bio Photonic Field is instantaneous. This field may or may not be significant enough to be considered its own dimension or perhaps like time be beyond a dimension as it seems to exist in all dimensions.

All dimensions beyond the third exist in some form of photonic ethereal state. After the third dimension matter ceases to exist, consciousness and energies are all that is left.

I predict that Bio and Timestream photons will behave entirely as a wave and will not exhibit characteristics of particles due to their frequency being too high to do so.

© 10/14/2007 “Me” (and I can prove it is “me” for anyone inclined to steal all the accolades for themselves) All Rights Reserved

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I do need to give credit to David Sereda for he is the one that introduced me to the concept of Bio Photons. I do not know whether he "coined" the idea and the term or not.

May the Light embrace you all!

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Sorry for these short post, when I try to edit I can't seem to find the "Submit" or "Post" button. With all this profound knowledge I can't figure out something as simple as that, truly humility at its finest lol. I also can't seem to figure out how to compose a "sig")

Also see Dirac's Equation and the Sea of Negative Energy

May the Light embrace you all! To soar above the clouds, one must remain properly grounded.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienMike

When you edit your post look at the bottem of the page and hit "edit post" that will do it.

To post your sig, go to member center and on the left side go to "account settings" and scroll down to the sig box and type it in. Then save changes.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
One more thing, when one makes Contact the rush of Knowledge can be extremely overwhelming and distracting. A very important ability to learn right away is how to temporarily disconnect or at least minimize this effect. Be sure to go out and enjoy life, savor everything, take your time, explore tantric sex(!!!!). Commune with Gaia and feel her fear and pain, but don't forget to swim in her ecstasy. Get plenty of sleep, your dreaming will help you come to terms with your new reality. If it becomes an emergency (temporarily) DENY ITS EXISTANCE (we are extremely practiced at denial.) In short, exert the self-control that is required to maintain access.

I would be devastated to learn that someone was harmed as a direct or indirect result of the Knowledge I have given you. DON'T do something like driving while spacing off and wreck into a school buss or something.

Oh yea, remember to be grateful from time to time. One of my favorite things to say while communing is “Thank you Grandfather for this Great Life you have given me!”

To soar above the clouds, one must remain well grounded.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
He He he. I had a hurst 4 speed on a 67 442 in college. I used to cohearse it to do strange and magical things. I hope our supreme being will have a better grip of the diction.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Oh, did you mean 'coerce'? What was I thinking? My bad, you rule alien Mike. May the venus slave virgins lay upon your altar and sing your praises.

KTK

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a q for you,

What correlations are there between tantra and kundalini in your opinion?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
One is behind the moon, the other behing the sun. Once a year they meet for a long awaited encounter.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
You are a powerful being AlienMike. Good for you. Um, anything you post here is no longer "yours" per se. Harm? From your "knowledge" that you have "given" the membership. Your not that powerful dude. I love your posts. I refuse to share a hearse with anyone other than the driver and attendants. Gaia ain't afraid of "jack" or you. I am grateful for your ability to post.

Are you promoting an agenda of Tantric Sex on ATS??? Yikes!

Bio-photonics... your profess knowledge. Got any fact? Even a scintilla of an iota of a whiff? I am prepared to actively listen and consider your unique views but some logic would help AlienMike. You say much and give no supporting background data. Please post some more so the membership can evaluate your ideas in a fuller and broader context.

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 15-10-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
To KTK-the correlations between Tantra and Kundalini is that Tantra refers to the transformation or continuity of control of kundalini energy. If you've ever seen a statue of Buddha he has a teardrop flame shape on the crown of his head. This is called the Ushnisha in Sanskrit and is actually his kundalini energy sitting atop his crown chakra. Anyone who masters this energy can do this so when someone brags about their spiritual powers it means they have probably never done this therefore feel insecure and have to brag. When you master your kundalini energy then a whole new dimension beyond the meat and potatoes realm opens up for you. It is the realm of light body bliss-google rainbow body or Jalus in Tibetan. Within this interpenetrating realm there are light beings so beyond the mediocrity of the illuminati or should i say the Meatiocrity that its incomprehensible to mediocrities stuck in fixed concepts.
When you enter this interpenetrating dimensional realm you gain Siddhis which is a Sanskrit word for Wisdom powers-telepathy-dream forecasting-light beings give you teachings in dreams etc. Chanting mantras help open that dimension as they are sound vibrations that resonate with the gateway frequencies. It takes superior mental faculties to do all this as most people get lost in their conditioned spoonfed concepts and can't follow the instructions of enlightened beings.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by KTK

The are directly related. One can not manifest the Tantra until the Kundalini is understood.

All things are related, the details are merely in one's perception.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
You must have knowledge of details otherwise you get lost in your own ego and destroy your kundalini through miseducation and being mis-informed. So many get lost or try to get through the gates and are destroyed by the weapon of wisdom-the ultimate weapon in the entire universe.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Yikes, I mistook my Kantra for my 9 iron! World disharmony will surely follow. Forgive me ATS.

KTK

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electricneo
You must have knowledge of details otherwise you get lost in your own ego and destroy your kundalini through miseducation and being mis-informed. So many get lost or try to get through the gates and are destroyed by the weapon of wisdom-the ultimate weapon in the entire universe.

I understand that, thankyou

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by V Kaminski

There are no bad questions only ignorant answers. We are all powerful beings and equal when viewed from His eyes. Yes the Knowledge does not belong to any one being as it is available and freely given to anyone willing to access it and use it for the Light. The Knowledge is His and He is most gracious to share it with us. I merely asked that I get some form of credit (did somebody say virgins?!?!) in this dimension for bringing it to the table.

I apologize as it was an inadvertent assumption.. You are righteous as She does not fear as She was born Knowing the Light, but She is in pain. The fear I described is what I felt for her.

Facts will come with time and effort. The human brain can only process a finite quantity of information in a given instance of time. I am as a newborn child concerning the study of quantum physics. I am new to the consciousness of the Akashic Records. I can not claim greatness as it must be bestowed by ones peers.

I first heard of the concept of Bio Photons from the mouth of David Sereda (Art Bell show with John Hutchison and David Sereda). Mr. Sereda stated that his understanding of BPs came from the work of Clive Baxter and the related documentary (see The Secret Life of Plants and a clip from the related documentary. ) I believe these sources are an acceptable summation of our scientific understanding of this concept as it has yet to be developed and proven. But lets just forget the whole thing as it has been debunked by Mythbusters and can't possibly exist, lol.

My sincerest goal is to assist humanity in the act of entering the Galactic Consciousness. Experiencing physical space travel would be awesome! If my experience includes virgins and it is consensual then bring it on brother! We have arrived at the possibility of a great new area for humanity, a nexus if you will, I ask you to consider this a call to all my Cosmic Brothers and Sisters to aid me in manifesting destiny.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by V Kaminski

Sweet! Thank you!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join