It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Monday: 11-26-2007

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
In relation to my last post, I remember also that the Halo 3 ARG played on the Ancient Astronaut theory -- subsequently weaving in their plot (the mystery 'sigil' that was purportedly found in Africa, which was actually a symbol used in the series). The use of real life events or characters may not be entirely unusual -- but as this involves;

a. China
b. A middle-eastern military official

-- I must say I will remove myself from digging up any more information. In my mind, they've succeeded in arousing some interest; however, this plays on unfamiliar and -- for me -- dangerous ground.

Well, cheers! This has been fun.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Jackdaw

yea I am walking away from this one also, seems a bit to many questions and to many heavy hitters, to just do others work blindly.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
more info here

to me this seems like a nice piece of viral marketing.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Particle Collider

Suposively the launch of this is suppose to be 11/26/2007

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hey guys, yeah sorry I did log into that forum linked in the source code and posted to it, to see if they knew anything. Havent checked back, though.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I just listened to the mp3 file (www.red-monday.com...).

First off...talk about bad acting...

Secondly, tapped phone conversations, no matter where they are recorded from, are going to be mono, not stereo, and are not going to sound anything like that one did.

The IP address of the server (203.22.204.142) is owned by Globatc.om out of Studio City, California.

The site sits on a server with more than 1100 other sites.

I'm pretty sure it's a viral marketing ploy.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I went to the website and entered my email, I dont give a #. It is a creepy website. Im just wondering how this throws U2s Bono a day off...

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
i,ve just gone through all the sites that were in rot13 and in someway thay all lead back to each other and to the same user names ,scotiblade and netninja...there is very little content that is supplied directly from the site, it is always from a user.

whatever they are selling i hope it dosent need the red monday name as i delive it is trademarked as a scotish IT company.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
i EQed the mp3 file and the sound quality is too precise and does not eliminate enough high and low frequencys to be a small mic in a phone.

plus its in stereo
, as already mentioned.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The noise at the end of the mp3 is the emergency alert system noise with a weird tone seq just before. 100 percent sure.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hmm....i am too intrigued to not follow this. If it is indeed viral marketing, its one done at a good job IMO. I just might do the things its asking me to do for fun. Or IS IT just for fun.........

Intersting nevertheless......

And its so cryptic too......

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
well I followed the email instructions and responded to JC with Bravo in the email.

This is what i got back

This is the Postfix program at host cm-ms3.globat.com.I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The Postfix program

(expanded from ): permission
denied. Command output: maildrop: maildir over quota. maildrop: maildir
over quota. Maildrop: mailbox [email protected] over quota! [19712]

so go here to find out what its all about.Silentuniverse.com[email protected] is the one who is running it.

YAY! I solved the mystery!!!

=P

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Alright, most of this is jargon to me, could you inform me again what could happen on this date next month? Does it have to do w/ war, technology?

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga

Alright, most of this is jargon to me, could you inform me again what could happen on this date next month? Does it have to do w/ war, technology?

Given the basic theme of the materials that have been floating around, the former seems somewhat likely (in game, anyway).

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

3. tony hawkins ethan chloe obrien d.l. edward isaac sawyer gray anderson bauer robert isaac eko locke

I'm no code expert but this simple one jumped out at me.
It simply says "the code is gabriel".
That's my take on it.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
not a bad piece of game promotion indeeed
lets just hope its a really good game otherwise that will be a mass waste of time....

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
For what its worth..

Seeing the name "Ayanami Rei" and "Gabriel" immediately made
me think of the anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion

I'm probably way off, but it sure seems like a game.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
For what its worth..

Seeing the name "Ayanami Rei" and "Gabriel" immediately made
me think of the anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion

I'm probably way off, but it sure seems like a game.

AFAIK, the poster Ayanami is just another player. But there could be more to it than that.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetNinja42
For a few weeks, I've been poking around on Red-Monday.com (password: gabriel[/b

Thanks, you've now encouraged everybody else to give their emails to this snare operation.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

AFAIK, the poster Ayanami is just another player. But there could be more to it than that.

You hit the nail on the head there
I'm not going to lengths on here, but the above said name is also part of the crew that is working to solve this puzzle. I will keep that info confidential...

If you do feel the need to dig a little deeper, I suggest you check out the unfiction forums regarding this.

So Steve, what leads you to believe that this is a snare tactic?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join