It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Monday: 11-26-2007

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Here is the txt from the email I received from JC @ red-Monday.com

Nyfb, lbh thlf gelvat gb penpx gur pbqr... Lbh boivbhfyl qvqa'g gev rabhtu. Ybbx hc Gevsvq Pvcure naq gura rznvy zr bapr lbh'ir oebxra gur zrffntrf. Ol gur jnl, EBG13 vf nobhg nf rnfl nf vg trgf jvgu rapbqvat... vs lbh qba'g trg guvf, guna lbh ernyyl unir ab ohfvarff jbexvat va gur pelcgbtencul vaqhfgel. Znlor lbh arrq gb nfx gur thlf ba gur qrifurq Frphevgl naq Pelcgbtencul Sbehzf arkg gvzr. yby.

uggc://sbehzf.hasvpgvba.pbz/sbehzf/ivrjgbcvp.cuc?g=21349
uggc://jjj.chercjantr.pbz/sbehzf/vaqrk.cuc?f=94960p95r2900876q949o76475967021&fubjgbcvp=63369&ivrj=svaqcbfg&c=1127932
uggc://vasbphyg.glcrcnq.pbz/vasbphyg/2007/10/hcqngrf-ba-erq-.ugzy

it looks like n = a, o = b and so on...

decoded it looks something like this
[start]
lol, you guys trying to crack the code... you obviously didnt tri enough.
look up rifid cipher and then email me once youve broken the messages. by the way,
13 is about as easy as it gets with encoding... you dot get this, than you
really have no business working in the cryptograph industry. maybe you need to
ask the guys on the devshed security and cryptography forums next time. lol.
[end]

the encoded txt includes:
infocult.typepad.com
purepwnage.com
www.unfiction.com

Enjoy.

[edit on 15-10-2007 by drapheus]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Wierdness... seems like this guy has a lot of time on his hands!

I passed this off as some viral thing, a game or whatever.

But I'm recieving direct emails from him.
He's even researched me a little... creepy.

What now?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Spec01

Are you sure its direct contact with him?

The second email i got from him was this

Luke,

Got your reply. I guess I should say.. welcome aboard. Before I start
filling you in on any more details... I have a few questions for you...

What is your tactical specialization? By that, I mean what are you good
at? I need to get an idea of your strengths so that I'll know how best to
move forward.

Also, did you receive tonight's info drop?

I await your reply,

~ JC

Seems like he did research on me, but then agian, my name is in the header of the email i sent him, as is most peoples.

All i can say is just string it along as whoever is running this prgm is most likely doing the same.

Edit: Well he is replying email by email.

After reading up on this over at unFiction seems people are really into this. Guess ill reply and see where this goes.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Nick,

Is [CENSORED] your own ad agency?

Anyways... got your reply. I guess I should say.. welcome aboard. Before I start filling you in on any more details... I have a few questions for you...

What is your tactical specialization? By that, I mean what are you good at? I need to get an idea of your strengths so that I'll know how best to move forward.

Also, did you receive last night's info drop?

I await your reply,

~ JC

This is the message I recieved from him.
He knows that I own and run an Advertising agency (this would require little research). But this makes the mail aimed directly at me.

Sorry bout the censored, non of us like those. It's the name of my Agency, if you REALLY want to know I'll happily tell you though its unimportant.

Spec01
Strange...

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Spec01,

That is kinda bizarre, the emial that I recieved from "JC" was pretty close to yours, the only differences were the name of course, and a mention of something I had said in a previous email. I have been trying to round up some more info on this thing but there is not alot being said in the channels online, not much relevent data there but it does appear that this "JC" has some sort of connections when it comes to finding out certain things about these people in contact. Kinda creepy IMHO. The only thing that makes me think that this red monday thing is viral is the fact that "they" have some really bad voiceover actors.

The more I toss this whole contraption around in my head, it leaves me wondering who is really pulling the strings here.

If this is an OSINT op, it could make sense to use some cheezy acting to lure "the willing gamers" into having that "It's Just A Game" mentality, when in all actuality the pawns would be in place to do some dirty work.

It very well could just be an alternate reality game for all I know, but I myself am going to opt out of it until we get some more ATS heads on here to shed some input.

In closing, this "JC" and his or her game is referencing some real living people, and I don't know what to think about that.... but it makes me uncomfortable.

T.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Very creepy indeed...
Worrying to say the least.

If this JC is as diligent as he claims he might find out things about me that are of an incredibly sensitive nature.

While there is a good chance this thread is being watched as well I am going to see how far this particular rabbit hole goes and hope for the best.

My curiosity is getting the best of me, as usual.

I'll keep everyone posted.

though I'd appreciate some more ATS heads on this one.

Spec01

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
what did people list as their specialization? did you respond? I am still waiting on a response and I don't expect one as it has been nearly a week.

I feel unimportant.
JC doesn't seem to want me...

at least I know one JC that does.

***points skyward... Winks at the big guy***

Its Peanut Butter Jelly Time Peanut Butter Jelly Time

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by coven
what did people list as their specialization? did you respond? I am still waiting on a response and I don't expect one as it has been nearly a week.

I resonded and still waiting too......

HOWEVER he did not reply to me but sent another e-mail. I figured out (really easy too) another password to unlock a weird PDF file.

For those still interested, PM me so we can help each other out.....i really need a hobby to kill time because schools stupid. lol, so anyone want to help someone out who is trustworthy and wouldnt mind killing time to a posibly ARG?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Do the guys over at UnFiction know about this PDF? If not, you should post over there, they seem to be following the game in depth.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I haven't been following this too closely, but I think I discovered I found out who A.Q. is. Abdul Qadeer Khan, the guy who started pakistans nuclear weapons program.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Made a Rapid Share download for the PDF if ya want it

rapidshare.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Honestly, the guys and gals over at unfiction.com are way ahead of us, they have a whole team dedicated to this ARG. Im not going to bother playing this game. Doesnt really interest me as much as i thought it would

heres the unfiction link. red monday @unfiction

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

WOW

True....i just might not become involved in these crazy shenanigans.....but i did read some interesting stuff on that forum

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jarheadjock
Made a Rapid Share download for the PDF if ya want it

rapidshare.com...

I'd actually looked at this a few times, and even watched the google video referenced at the bottom. If all the stuff in here is true, than trippy (even from a non-game standpoint).

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This is pretty sick, does anybody know what the code is now ? Gabriel doesnst work anymore.

-->
The code is gabriel
---
Never Ever Read Everthing Under Saturn
TSRIFEHT

[edit on 10-11-2007 by tuesday]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join