It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over clovis, NM (pics by me)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
here are some pictures of the activity in the sky today. its important to note that air traffic is very scarce here on normal days except when theres sprays. on a normal day here youll propably see one plane every few hours when i took these photos there were six planes in the sky that had just gotten past my neighbours tree line when i took these photos. so i decided just to take pics of the chemtrails.

these are from 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm cant remember exact time i took these photos:

i189.photobucket.com...
^east (towards cannon AFB)

i189.photobucket.com...
^north

i189.photobucket.com...
^northwest

i189.photobucket.com...
^west

i189.photobucket.com...
^west again

i189.photobucket.com...
^south

i189.photobucket.com...
^northeast

i189.photobucket.com...
^above me

these were takin about a hour and a half later:

i189.photobucket.com...
^west

i189.photobucket.com...
^west again

i189.photobucket.com...
^directly above me

i189.photobucket.com...
^directly above me

things ramped up last week when we got new c-130's because of our transition to a spec ops base. they sprayed before here just not this much.
EDIT: pics

[edit on 13-10-2007 by justanothergangster]

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28/10/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
sorry never posted pictures on here before. i had to go back and change things for them to show up and i think im in violation of some rule for how big the pictures are but i dont know how to resize them.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
anyone care to comment these things always travel north and im pretty sure by the end of the day grady and other towns north of us are pretty overcast when they spray. they havent sprayed again recently or atleast not that i have noticed ill get more pictures when they do though.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Nice pics.

Yes, I think you should be concerned. If its like you say that there is hardly ever any planes there, and then you have six of them all leaving chemtrails all of a sudden, only a moron would think its natural. Obviously they are not part of scheduled air traffic. You can even call and find out if there is supposed to be planes in your area probably.

If they say no, well, then you know.

[edit on 28-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Isnt Cannon AFB there? So how could you say there isnt much flying on normals days (whatever that is?) I dont get that. The base is probably having some type of exercise which would cause one to see more flying then usual.

Or maybe its because a squadron just returned from deployment which would be a reason why there is an increased amount of air traffic - bringing the jets home.

Just something to think about.

Also, I would assume you would say this jet is spewing out chemicals onto the citizen victims below?

www.cannon.af.mil...

What about this? Are they releasing chemicals onto the viewers below?

www.cannon.af.mil...

[edit on 28-10-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Actually, the fiscal year just started. All the bases have money for flying training missions again, so you're going to see a lot more flying going on for the next few months.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

because were transferring from a fighter wing to a spec ops base there working on the runways and there are maybe 6 planes at the base right now. i have many friends that work there and there hasnt been much air traffic since the transition started. right now it mainly has choppers.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is an informative site;
WeatherWars!

Especially interesting are the pics fom "a pilot's view".
THERE IS NO WAY THAT STUFF coming out of those planes is 'water vapor'!

A very interesting 'read'.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

Canon AFB is NOT the only place that planes fly to in that area. They also have to fly OVER that area to get to other airports. In fact planes going into and out of Canon would NOT be leaving contrails because they'd be too low to form.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

yes melrose bombing range is 25 miles from here. i need to get a video so you can see the planes and what not they fly east cut to the south and im assuming fly west and land at cannon but im not sure. i appreciate you're insight

new topics

top topics

join