It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice League film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
superhero movies are like the biggest things in entertainment nowadays, but those are superhero movies with one superhero. imagine a movie with seven superheroes, like the justice league. well soon enough were not gonna have to imagine it, its about to be filmed and released for our viewing pleasure. in febuary of 2008 is the time filming is going to begin, for a summer of 2009 release. so it looks like 2009 is the summer for the great ones, justice league is one of few movies based on comics being released that year. id like to say what other films are coming out that year, but thats another story for another thread.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I've heard about that, and I'm definately excited! I just hope they can get good people to play the parts. I haven't seen any updates recently about the movie, but it should be huge if done right!

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Do you have any kind of link for this?

I would see such a movie being hard to script. How much time do you devote to each character?

Peace

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Do you have any kind of link for this?

I would see such a movie being hard to script. How much time do you devote to each character?

Peace

Link

Just one of the many if you search for it on google.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
According to the speculative plot, it sounds like the film might not contain Batman, and definitely not Superman.

What kind of Justice League is that? Not the one I remember from Saturday morning cartoons.

Yes, and I could have Googled it, but it's good manners for the OP to provide it for his or her own thread.

Peace

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
there is a script already written, and now theyre casting, jessica biel was asked to play wonder woman, but she refused. heres who i think they should cast:
superman- tom welling
batman- alan ritchson
wonder woman- sophia bush
martian manhunter- the rock
green lanter/john stewart- common
the flash- chris evans
aquaman- seann william scott

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
According to the speculative plot, it sounds like the film might not contain Batman, and definitely not Superman.

I wouldn't believe anything about this film ATM, especially from the notorious IMDB. The film actually centres on the formation of the League as well as their attempts to defeat Maxwell Lord and the OMACs. Maxwell Lord was one of the reasons the League was created, however he was an agent trying to establish a global police organisation in an effort to create a.... wait for it....

NEW WORLD ORDER!

The OMACs (One-Man Army Corps) are a type of cyborg designed (in the comics anyway) to eliminate meta-humans.
Just so you know, Lord's ultimate fate was pretty cool...

Originally posted by joadco
there is a script already written, and now theyre casting, jessica biel was asked to play wonder woman, but she refused.

A script is written but it doesn't feature Doomsday. Personally I don't think including a villain who pretty much wiped out one of the many rosters in the first film of what could potentially be a series is wise.

No cast has been confirmed yet, however Warner are in talks with Brandon Routh to reprise his role as Superman (a role I personally feel was performed well but bombed because of a lack of good story). I think, but I'm not sure, they were also negotiating with Christian Bale to reprise Batman (a role that is just so RIGHT!)

I'm hoping this film does very well. I'd love to see this turned into a franchise, with maybe Christopher Nolan directing one of the movies. I'd love to see a movie in which Dream of the Endless appears to enlist the League's help, or to team up with them for something. Its not likely to happen... but that's just a personal desire!

[edit on 15/10/07 by JackofBlades]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Any one hear anyting about the rumour that Australian actress Megan Gale is being offered the part of Wonder Woman??

[align=center]
[/align]

[edit on 3-11-2007 by GrandCourtJester]

[edit on 3-11-2007 by GrandCourtJester]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
actually, i read that a barely known actress named teresa palmer was cast as wonder woman. as for the other characters, i dont know. filming should begin sometime 2008, and it will be released in 2010, according to imdb, but wikipedia says 2009. i think it should be released in 2009, even if it may cause problems for the superman sequel. also, the way i think the whole thing shoulda went is. they should have started with a superman remake, then justice league at the beginning, a justice league sequel where it shows their accomplishments since the first film, and doomsday shows up. the whole story would revolve around the first justice league story when doomsday came in, then all the way to superman's death. then, superman returns should have been after that, where the story would be based on the reign of the superman comics, and end with cyborg superman as the villain.

new topics

top topics

join