It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman fights for life after psycho goes on knife rampage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   

oman fights for life after psycho goes on knife rampage

www.nydailynews.com

A shirtless madman wielding stolen knives went on a bloody midtown rampage yesterday - stabbing a restaurant worker and a psychologist walking her dog before being shot by an off-duty cop, authorities said.

Deranged Lee Coleman stood wild-eyed over the dog-walker, methodically plunging a knife into her body and face over and over - even pausing to change knives as the woman lay in a pool of blood, screaming for help.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10/8/2007 by TKainZero]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
With all the terrible stories in the news today, here is one that shows some on the great things about this country, that someone was there to saves lives in a time of need.

This man is a hero, and should be honored, but only one thing bugs me, the last line of the article.

'Chin was given a sobriety test - which he passed - under a new and controversial NYPD policy introduced last Sunday.'

Huh...? What is the policy??? If a man has a beer at lunch he can't help out other people???

Anyone in NYC have the answers?

www.nydailynews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
another case of police brutality...ok bad joke...

man the sicko's just keep comming out of the wood works. this is why i believe every law abiding citizen should own a gun. notice i said law abiding before anyone twists my words...

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
this was a black psy operation to instigae the confiscature of knives...they want to take our knives away.
but seriously, do you think she will need counseling after this?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
A psycho would get one slash with a knife and then be shot down if we were armed like we should be. The article said people were running away, Americans are so brave. School shootings, plane hijackings and robberies would not last long either, if we we armed.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hammanderr

IF we were mandated to carry a handgun crime would drop dramatically as proven in the counties mandated to have one in every home:
www.cnsnews.com...=/Culture/archive/200109/CUL20010911b.html
" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">
www.cnsnews.com...=/Culture/archive/200109/CUL20010911b.html

[edit on 8-10-2007 by icybreeze]
hmm interesting...i cant seem to make the entire url work properly...any clues?

[edit on 8-10-2007 by icybreeze]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yea, i can't get o the stories that you are linking too, but i am almost positive that i read this already.

People are beginiing to realise that an armed nation , is a safe nation.

But i am still wondering why he had to take a sobrity test.

Am i the only one that thinks this is weird?

Whats the law, if you save someones life, you get arrested and taken in for a sobrity test.

Look at the picture of the HERO, it looks like he is in the back of squad car! NYC is so sick, that the cop that aved the womans life probaaly will get more jail time then the derranged criminal.

top topics

join