It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube, Black Op. data program?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Do any of you think that the popular website YouTube is a hot spot for intelligence agencies and black op. programs to gather data on people who post things that they dont want to be known?

I pose this because there are many videos out there of David Icke, Phil Schnedier, 9/11 conspiracies, and i can go on and on.

Personally i dont think so; even if they could accomplish the feat then there would be somenone else in place to take that spot and do it again. Essentially a Red Herring would get yourself no where. But they could be just keeping an eye on the place just in case, dont ya think?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
would it not be easier to just monitor every computer? looking for keywords someone was telling me about getting red flagged which has never happenned to me or is there some way you can go about telling? anyway i belive many things are monitored after youtube was bought not alot but certain videos dissappeared.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by justanothergangster
would it not be easier to just monitor every computer? looking for keywords someone was telling me about getting red flagged which has never happenned to me or is there some way you can go about telling? anyway i belive many things are monitored after youtube was bought not alot but certain videos dissappeared.

mostly copywrited stuff like whole simpsons episodes and such disappeared, to my knowledge. still plenty of controversial/conspiratorial stuff there.

i don't think the "nwo" cares what some people read/watch on the net because commercial television still dominates the world. this is the nwo.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I would just like you to keep in mind that Big Brother is WATCHING

But!!!!!

Not many people know about secrets and government cover ups...And not many are interested in such things

That's why BB keeps a low profile

whistleblowers Always end up in life taking accidents...In plain english "Being killed"

YOUTUBE WAS MEANT FOR USER CREATED CONTENT - plain and simple! NOT TO UPLOAD TV SHOWS, MOVIES, AND COPY RIGHT STUFF

It is for you to film and upload your own Content

Vidoes that are flagged are removed.

And no...BB is not george bush...Is not the cia or fbi....It's a group way bigger and has been around for a long time!!!! And has a load of documents

[edit on 9-10-2007 by NLXLENZ]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Over the past week I have been asking myself the same question about abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Well i just played the bourne ultimatum game from Google where you are a cia agent and they send you encoded messages in youtube videos and on dating websites.I think someone is trying to tell us something of there methods.You tube seems like a really good place to hide a video.
DWT

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I believe everything is monitored, from a spike in lighter sales to a persons telephone conversation. Most would say that thats impossible but I beg to differ. The goverments expansive knowledge of computer technology is much greater then we are obviously led to believe. Plus now a days everything is fed into a computer, whether it be purchasing something or watching you favorite tv show. So in the end we're screwed.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sollie
mostly copywrited stuff like whole simpsons episodes and such disappeared, to my knowledge. still plenty of controversial/conspiratorial stuff there.

i don't think the "nwo" cares what some people read/watch on the net because commercial television still dominates the world. this is the nwo.

Well if copyrights were universally enforced then it would not be being used as censorship. But the ones that get the big dollar players to complain about, are the ones against their interest. So again a law not enforced, but selectively used creates lack of justice.

If they did not care then the media would be balanced, and their would not be memos handed down to news casters.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
Well i just played the bourne ultimatum game from Google where you are a cia agent and they send you encoded messages in youtube videos and on dating websites.I think someone is trying to tell us something of there methods.You tube seems like a really good place to hide a video.
DWT

If you watch simple TV shows, and look for themes, you will find these messages. The way it works is not coded, it is targeted. If you have the background(life experiences) to understand the references then you will see the message.

For instance, lets say you already have a suspicion of corruption in an area. This is based on lose fitting cleaned up news reports that don't seem right. They first let you know they are discussing a topic by relating to that topic, then they give you a little more info. Only a person with the original context of the news story would get it.

Secret societies use this by talking in code, here is an article on how Bush speaks in code to the religious right, another example of broad base targeting. He uses phrases they recognize. Yet those not in the know don't 'get it' and miss the other message.
www.boston.com...

This technique allows complete deniability "They are just nuts to think he meant that" and still gets out the message.

After the b-52 lost nuke thing a you tube video with secret society symbols popped up. It was up for a few days, and was just weird to most people, but to those that know the symbols it was a message.

This technique is flawed only in that many interpretations can exist.

Check out my Buffy thread for an over the top example of this.

Note the video game itself is doing this by letting people who think about these things know the codes are out there. Only people that believe this possible give it a second thought. Those that make the claim I have, are just called nuts by them.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well, I meant "encoded" meaning ,you have to know what is being said, or what you are seeing.They use symbolism all the time people do not know what is being displayed before there eyes.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

Encoded means you need the primer to understand it. So my examples fit that, but the primer is something the coder knows is available in the minds of his target audience.

It is not coding as in ww2 enigma or anything, but it is codes and ciphers.

top topics

join