It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plan to Destroy America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Sure seems like no light at the end of the tunnel doesn't it? US citizen is at the bottom of the priority list. WAR and helping other countries is a higher priority.

Yeah 20 years ago you could live on 10 dollars an hour have a couple cars (afford to drive them), own a home, support kids, wife stayed home, but now your making the same amount of wage in a 300% inflation.

Now the times changed to...house is falling apart, yard is overgrown and on the verge of losing it all, cars are falling apart had to sell the other one to feed your family. On the verge of divorce, wife has to work, kids cant go to college, or turned into high school dropouts and druggies. There isn't a problem in this country?

The dollar has the buying power of .13 cents! Treasury bills no longer are backed by gold or silver all of which was a lie from the start. They just print more and let the society suck up the debt. So now you got to work yourself to death and retire with both feet in the grave. God forbid you need to draw SS before retirement and are injured as that is virtually impossible to achieve, unless of course your holding your own brain in a glass jar; then they might suspect your disabled enough to draw SS.

USA -Land of the slaves and home of the brave. The brave part is right atleast. Brave enough to live here. I wonder how long it will take till millions of Americans decide to flood Mexico's borders.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

I never saw the logic you have presented so simply. I personally have thought that if you break the law, then the appropriate punishment should ensue. But even I, with that belief, also see that not only does the punishment rarely fit the crime, but sometimes the crime is only a crime because the law says it is. It isn't "wrong", just illegal. Some are so quick to say that if it is illegal, then it is wrong. I believe that if it is wrong then it should be illegal (whatever the subject). The self-fulfilling logic of the anti-immigration laws never hit me till just now. But then, doesn't a nation have the right to say who can and can't come through its borders, and how many can come?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by obilesk

The problem is not just the immigrants who come seeking jobs, but the fact that criminals and terrorists come through our open borders. They have found Korans and jihadist literature in the border areas and they've caught Iraqis pretending to be Mexicans. No doubt Al Qaeda smuggles their bomb parts through the southern border as well.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by obilesk
reply to post by uberarcanist

I never saw the logic you have presented so simply. I personally have thought that if you break the law, then the appropriate punishment should ensue. But even I, with that belief, also see that not only does the punishment rarely fit the crime, but sometimes the crime is only a crime because the law says it is. It isn't "wrong", just illegal. Some are so quick to say that if it is illegal, then it is wrong. I believe that if it is wrong then it should be illegal (whatever the subject). The self-fulfilling logic of the anti-immigration laws never hit me till just now. But then, doesn't a nation have the right to say who can and can't come through its borders, and how many can come?

Of-course they have that right. Why shouldn't they? I feel that any country has the right to say who can and cannot enter. The same as I feel that you have the right to say who can and cannot enter your home.

Also, Creedo's post was fascinating. I think I might need to purchase that book and give it a read.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The Americas are the lands of the Western hemisphere or New World, consisting of the continents of North America and South America with their associated islands and regions. The Americas cover 8.3% of the Earth's total surface area (28.4% of its land area) and contain about 14% of the human population (about 900 million people). The Americas may instead be referred to as America; however, America may be ambiguous, as it can refer either to the entire landmass or to the United States of America.
==========================================
Sam
Used cars

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
For what its worth the UK also suffered from unrestrained immigration even before the eu made it official policy in 01, or was it 02.

It was poles. Millions of them.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Great thread S+F
I will be keeping my eye on this one. Yes this nation is being lead to hell in a hand basket.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join