It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plan to Destroy America

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
After being a bit of a political junky for the past 20 years, I have finally come to the conclusion that our leaders are actually trying to destroy the United States of America.

As evidence I submit two policies that are so obviously corrupt and so geared toward the destruction of the republic that I can come to no other conclusion. Moreover I submit that 66% of Americans will agree with me.

1) The policy of open borders, permitting unlimited immigration from a single third world country.

Our unsecured Southern border virtually guarantees the complete takeover and impoverishment of our Southwest and many major cities in the West. It also guarantees the bankruptcy of our welfare state programs as the flood of poorly educated non English speaking poor overwhelms our services.

2) The policy of unrestricted and unequal 'free' trade.

This policy guarantees that all capital and manufacturing will flow to those countries that have the most repressive labor policies, such as slave labor, no worker's rights, no environmental laws etc. It has also guaranteed funding of the military industrial complex of our sworn enemies who's policies seek our destruction. Buying oil from the islamic countries and trinkets from China are but two egregious examples.

Since it's obvious this is going on, I submit that the reasons go well beyond the usual excuses of greed and incompetence. Even dictators have the sense to keep a manufacturing base for the glorification of their own country. However our leaders fail to have even the most basic sign of national self interest. Thus something else is going on. Just exactly what is it?

My number 1 theory is that super-national oligarchs control our country and they have decided that America must go. No doubt it is part of a plan to implement global governance.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Point #2 is pretty good, even though free trade doesn't entirely exist right now and will probably never. The first one? Don't make me laugh...the massive southern border of America is impossible to "secure" because of cost, and I don't think it's desirable to "secure" it either. The immigrants are not the problem! It is the immigration restrictions that are the problem. Because there is an arbitrary cap on how many people who can legally emigrate to this country, everyone else who comes in beyond that number has to stay in the shadows for fear of deportation, working in crappy jobs even though there is a good chance that they could improve themselves beyond the need for social services. So don't you see the brilliantly twisted logic of the anti-immigration crowd on display here? They create a crisis, and the plan they have to "fix" the crisis will only make it worse, by further stigmatizing the immigrants, thereby ensuring that they will continue to live as poor untouchables. These crooked politicians really have their stuff figured out.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

There is no sane country in the world that doesnt' restrict immigration. If you can't control your borders you do not have a country. Mexico for example has fairly restrictive immigration laws. There have been several studies that show unrestricted immigration is a net drain on the economy
www.fairus.org...

We have plenty of laborers who could work our farms and what's left of our factories. A lot of them are in our prisons. The additional issue here is that the current crop of invaders are not trying assimilate into our country as American citizens. Rather they are retaining their own third world culture and creating ghettos as representative of that culture.

The problem is not immigration per se. Immigration is fine as long as it's filtered for the most desirable candidates. Moreover a sane immigration policy does not allow massive immigration from a single country or culture.

I suspect the open borders policy is part of the plan of removing American culture from the face of the earth.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Yes, and lots of so-called "sane" countries that have more draconian immigration policies are reaping the consequences of their actions. Take France, for example, immigrant uprisings all over the place because the newcomers are treated like crap. Or what about the 58 dead Chinese that were trying to get into Britain on a cargo container?

None of this crazy crap would happen if countries weren't so paranoid and biased against outsiders who merely wanted to do honest work and improve their lives. I'll reiterate. The immigration isn't the problem, the immigration restrictions (which were nonexistent until about the past 100 years or so, mind you) ARE.

immigration.about.com...

[edit on 7-10-2007 by uberarcanist]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

That's fine, it doesn't bother me that you have a dissenting opinion with regards to unrestrained immigration. I assure you, you are in the minority. Personally I am pro immigration, that is LEGAL immigration. As it is, our lower government controlled education system is so broken that we desperately need foreign trained students to fill our research laboratories. To the extent we can still attract talented people, who love our country, then immigration is a good thing. However having no real border protection and unrestrained, unfiltered immigration is a virtual death sentence on our country.

However I would prefer that we return to the original premise. Are our leaders tasked with the destruction of the United States of America? George Bush has been quoted as saying that the US is not a place, but just an idea and has expressed disdain for the constitution. Democrats have called our constitution outdated.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
In total agreement w/ the OP on this one.... our economic situation is in dire straights and there's a few, drastic measures that could fix, it's just too bad that our, um, leader is related to Nazis who want to destroy America.

I often believe what he larouchepac.com... says first and foremost.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
While I feel that unrestricted immigration is dangerous (though taking in a lot of immigrants may not be, it has to be regulated), I don't believe that restricting trade with other nations hurts us. It actually makes us richer as a nation.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
America is already destroyed. Both political parties are run completely by lobbyists. The corporations run America, not the people.

Congress doesnt care about the people. They care about what lobbyist offers them the most money.

This is what many people mean when they say we live in a slave society. And they are right. Sure, you dont see any bars outside your window, but most people will spend their entire lifes working for corporations, making them richer and richer, while the workers themselfs just manages to pay the bills and can rarely take days off work.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

In my gradual evolution towards my current belief, I too felt that it was just greed and the pressure of corrupt lobbyists at first. However even a dictator has an enlightened self interest with regards to protecting his country and maintaining an industrial base etc. etc. I now believe it goes well beyond just greed. I have to believe that the game plan for America is it's destruction. No doubt the idea of America is too disruptive for world government to proceed. Our Bill of Rights with it's first and second amendments is incompatible with world government.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
7 Thunders, I agree with you. Good post. I could add probably hundreds of other examples as well. It is clear that our leaders are trying to destroy our country and I believe it is to encourage us to want to join the North American Union. They want us to give up on American ideals such as freedom and opportunity and to lose pride in being American. It's working, unfortunately.
I'm 52 y.o. and things are much different than they were 30 years ago. Anyone could find a job just about, as long as they wanted to work. There was no outsourcing, no immigration problems to speak of and people enjoyed a higher standard of living. Now, buying a home is beyond most people's ability, as well as college for their children.
Here's another thing: The govt has allowed corporations to buy off unpaid debts and tack on fees, huge interest rates, etc.
College loans which started out at $16,000, if unable to pay, now at $82,000 and growing. That right there is enough to financially ruin a person. Also, stagnant wages, much higher energy bills and well, lots of other things.
The immigration problem is out of control and they don't enforce the laws that they have made. We cannot afford to give jobs, housing and resources to infinite amounts of people. Any sane country limits their immigration, if only for that reason. And because of unrestricted immigration, there are much fewer jobs for Americans, for whom so many jobs are now outsourced. Rome was brought down in part because they had all the immigrants doing the work, not the Romans.
If France has problems with their immigrants, it's because of how they treat them, not because they restrict immigration. But actually, they're having problems with their workers as a whole, because of restrictive laws on youth who want to work but can't, and other things like that.
The Nordic countries aren't experiencing too many problems and they restrict immigration, Norway especially. Restricted immigration has worked just fine in Australia, where they took only the cream of the crop for a long time.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

I think some of the conspiracy theorists are right about the world...its being run by a shadow government who believes the end of the world is coming (at least major disasters), so they dont care if they destroy the country, the planet or anything else.

Skull & Bones stuff, satanism. It makes sense. Its the only explanation why they are running the US into the ground and not caring about the debt, the people or any other consequence of their actions.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
While I feel that unrestricted immigration is dangerous (though taking in a lot of immigrants may not be, it has to be regulated), I don't believe that restricting trade with other nations hurts us. It actually makes us richer as a nation.

Please explain how it makes us 'richer'? Do you realize that China has an across the board 30% tariff on all foreign imports? How has this suppressed their economy? Please explain why free trade does not cause all industry and investment to flow to those countries that have the least restrictions on industrial activity. ie those countries with no human rights laws, no child labor laws, no right to collectively bargain, no pollution laws, and with the most political prisoners and slave labor?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by forestlady

Yup right on. I was told that in the 50's, working at a blue collar job you could afford a house, a car and your spouse could stay at home and raise the kids. They have deflated our currency to worthlessness and taxed us into the abyss. Look to Mexico for the future of the US.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestladyI'm 52 y.o. and things are much different than they were 30 years ago. Anyone could find a job just about, as long as they wanted to work. There was no outsourcing, no immigration problems to speak of and people enjoyed a higher standard of living. Now, buying a home is beyond most people's ability, as well as college for their children.

FL - I always enjoy reading your posts but sometimes I wonder about where you get your facts.

1976 homeownership rates in the US: 64%

www.census.gov...

2006 rate = 68%

1976 Unemployment rate: 7.8%

research.stlouisfed.org...

2006 = 4.7%

Here's another thing: The govt has allowed corporations to buy off unpaid debts and tack on fees, huge interest rates, etc.
College loans which started out at $16,000, if unable to pay, now at $82,000 and growing. That right there is enough to financially ruin a person. Also, stagnant wages, much higher energy bills and well, lots of other things.

All consumers have the option of declining financial offers with high fees and confiscatory rates (all offers except the fed income tax, that is). They also have the option to close an acount and opt out of an existing contract when terms change.

I think you'll find that the vast majority of college loan applicants and beneficiaries succesfully pay off their loans. Also you'll find that never in US history has a higher percentage of the population attended and graduated from institutions of higher learning.

Now..even though I challenge your examples of US ruin, I tend to agree with the premise...this country is going down the crapper. Why? Maybe to change our perceptions and change the range of what is "acceptable", I dont know...

I do know I'm baffled by my governments stance on immigration, energy independence, foreign trade balance, etc.

[edit on 10/9/2007 by darkbluesky]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Flagged and starred. Thanks for a well thought-out post. I completely agree and can't add a thing, with one exception.

When confronted with this irrefutable evidence, most people will either completely agree or not. There won't be too many in between. Those who disagree will usually have a reaction that completely amazes me.

They will say "No, that's crazy" or "No, that's not true", even after you have plainly presented your case and any reasonable person would have to agree. And furthermore, they are unable to produce any evidence to support their own disagreement. They will refuse to even rationally debate the issue.

Why is this? I think they cannot even conceive that this would have been done to America on purpose. It is so far out of bounds of what they think they know of the world that they will just label you as a conspiracy nut. It is so contrary, they simple refuse to even fully process the concept. They are in complete denial.

I really don't know where we are supposed to go from here. How do we stop this crazy train? That is a rhetorical question by the way, please, everyone, don't dog-pile me with "vote for this or that person".

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
First the immigration issue is simple, we have no enforcement because it helps those in power. It gives cheap labor, and keeps the common people fighting among themselves. The American peasants fight the immigrant peasants. It is comical, the government talks about writing new legislation, to solve the problem, this new legislation actually just helps the same agenda, more cheap labor through new programs while moving the cheese around in front of the peasants.

The constitution says the executive branch is responsible for enforcing all laws, it does not do this. Why new legislation when for decades past legislation is not enforced. Start with the basics, accountability to the constitution, remove or enforce all laws. And if they are removed the real reasons should be spoken of, not spin to keep people happy.

In the beginning or 1984 the main character saw people sitting at a restaurant solemn, they seemed to just look out without hope. In the end of 1984 the main character was one of these people at the dinner. How was he broken? When he realized what big brother was doing, he turned and tried to use the same normal world tactics of darkness to defeat them, that was his failure. But remember people always bounce back, a person is only defeated when he takes the seat of hopelessness.

In Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 411(not Moore film) those who 'saw' went to the hills memorizing the stories they cared most about, saving them for the future when justice returned. This is the minimum. Remembering the truth of what it is to simply fight evil by being good, living, learning, and becoming a part of the great truths of our civilization. Not spun by darkness to justify elitism or consolidation of power, but the truths of love and kindness.
www.homelandstupidity.us...
While TV gives the constant message of the self, vanity wealth and bickering, even making being mean cool. We must find and keep in our heart the words of those who taught us to love. Eventually the complete digitization of books will make the changing, or hiding of them vary easy.

So what can we do, for me it came with the realization of what the true battle is. At first I fought on the 2d plane of left and right. But I realized the side of darkness was connected some how. They were connected by tentacles reaching from below in the 3rd dimension. Literally their joint desire for greed, selfishness. Their embrace of hate, violence and the teaching and showing of these vary things. Quite simply the enemy is the evil one that reaches into the 2d world of the normal and corrupts people to form a consistent goal of the destruction of the good of mankind.

So what to do, I chose to look up. I saw the beautiful love of God, from this I realized what I could do, always strive to be kind, know that any action using the tools of the enemy serves the enemy. Expose the lies, the corruption, without hate. Live with love and treat all with respect. I still fail at this, I claim no perfection, just what I try to be.

If you use darkness to fight darkness, you do not fight it, you join it. The sides of the battle are not one persons wealth or control, or one countries wealth, it is the choice to put that wealth above all, or the choice to put all we know to be good above worldly means. This doesn't mean anyone should be poor, it just means use what you do have for love and kindness, not for deception and self gain.

The ends justify the means, the most under looked at, most used excuse for those that join darkness. When people use this line of reason, and adopt the dark means, they never reach the end. They live in the means of darkness, always sinking deeper as they find new ends to pursue as they fail or accomplish their previous ends.

The means are who we are. We claim who we are by our actions day to day, if a person justifies evil by it being means to a good end. They merely learn to adjust and become evil, they move in the wrong direction.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
let me ask you:

is america, the number one leader in terrorist acts in the world, really worth keeping around?

is america, the number one violator of international law in the world, really worth keeping around?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Define America, the America I know is the people that make up a majority of it, not the leaders that rule it. I would not agree with the ending of America, but its rebirth through the people that share the ideals of freedom and goodness for all people, the ideals the leaders only hide behind, and do not show with action.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky

Originally posted by forestladyI'm 52 y.o. and things are much different than they were 30 years ago. Anyone could find a job just about, as long as they wanted to work. There was no outsourcing, no immigration problems to speak of and people enjoyed a higher standard of living. Now, buying a home is beyond most people's ability, as well as college for their children.

FL - I always enjoy reading your posts but sometimes I wonder about where you get your facts.

1976 homeownership rates in the US: 64%

www.census.gov...

2006 rate = 68%

1976 Unemployment rate: 7.8%

research.stlouisfed.org...

2006 = 4.7%

All consumers have the option of declining financial offers with high fees and confiscatory rates (all offers except the fed income tax, that is). They also have the option to close an acount and opt out of an existing contract when terms change.

I think you'll find that the vast majority of college loan applicants and beneficiaries succesfully pay off their loans. Also you'll find that never in US history has a higher percentage of the population attended and graduated from institutions of higher learning.

Now..even though I challenge your examples of US ruin, I tend to agree with the premise...this country is going down the crapper. Why? Maybe to change our perceptions and change the range of what is "acceptable", I dont know...

I do know I'm baffled by my governments stance on immigration, energy independence, foreign trade balance, etc.

[edit on 10/9/2007 by darkbluesky]

Where do I get my information? From spending a lifetime reading and learning and researching. Also, from life experience sometimes. Now here's something to rememeber: statistics can and often do, lie. By that I mean it's very easy to make statistics look like something they're not. What I'm basing this on is that back in '60's and '70s, when I was growing up, more people could afford to buy a home and not be living on the edge. Homes were far cheaper and a family could have the dad go to work, the mom stayed home and raised the kids and still most families could afford to send their kids to college and pay out-of-pocket. This is no longer true for the vast majority of Americans. Many of the wages from the '70's have never been raised - by that I mean, "stagflation", where the average wage in a field doesn't go up, but the cost of living sure does. One example is what secretaries make now compared to then. Back then, the average secretary/office worker made $18,000 a year. Now it is about $20,000 to $25,000 a year. (This was in California, I'm sharing my own experience.) Not much of an increase over 35 years, wouldn't you say? But the COLA has gone way up.
Our money went further then, and now many Americans are struggling to just buy a home, even with both parents working 2 or even 3 or more jobs just to make ends meet.
Many, many jobs have now been outsourced to other countries. I used to work as a transcriptionist, but now all the transcription has been outsourced to other countries. I couldn't find a transcription job if my life depended on it. There are lots of other fields where that has happened as well. THe problem is that most unemployed people used to be on the unemployment rolls. Now employment has been cut from 1 yr to 6 months, quite a few years ago, so that after 6 mos. unemployment, they fall off the roles and aren't counted. Nice trick to make us think we're all employed, huh?
Ask anyone who is in their early '50s and they will most likely tell you the same thing. Do you think our govt these days actually prints the correct figures? Heck, no, they don't want us to know how bad off things are.
I do'nt make these statements off the cuff, all of my views are based on research. If I'm not sure about my facts, I don't say anything.
My claims may sound wild to you, but if you do some research, you will see that there's alot of information out there that is pretty scary and most people don't know about it because they believe everything they read in the mainstream media and don't bother to actually find out what's really going on. Again, statistics can be twisted around to suit whatever you want to support - not a good way to determine information.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Regardless of what figures have been posted, the people of the USA should not be destroyed before/during/after the destruction of any people on Earth...

Are they responsible for successive Federal governments moving them toward the NWO's agenda...No,

Ok,perhaps they voted for these governments, but would they have done so if they only knew the ulterior motives involved...Again, No.

Me personally, I have disliked US governments for as long as I can remember...However, having visited the US twice in the last 10 yrs for several weeks, I can only praise the people I came across...

They're no different to any other people on earth...They have families they want to look after, they have girlfriend/boyfriend they want to get married to and live the dream of owning a house and having some kids, they're older folk who have earned their retirement and want to tour in an RV...

Why shouldn't they ???

I have been a frequent poster against the current US administration, but will I post against the US person in the street, no way !!!

I spent 6 weeks there over two trips and I have never felt so welcome in all my life...I have a disability, and I had complete strangers offering to help me get in a cab...Geez, I don't get that here at home !!!

The point is, the American people DO NOT deserve bad things to happen to them because of their government...I mean, I don't go around suggesting all the Liberal voters in Australia should be strung up cos of the pickle the Lib govt has us in...

It just goes to show...When you look at a nation and decides it promotes evil in the world, you need to ask yourself...Exactly who in that nation is doing so...?

99 times out of 100 it is a SMALL minority doing so, and if the majority had access to the TRUTH you couldn't begin to measure the outrage...

Peace

[edit on 10-10-2007 by Rilence]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join