It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(SSSC) What Will Come

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
She had meditated for endless hours as to the meaning of her name the Master had given her. Ma Antar Rishu, Divine Mother of the Inner Flame.

Unable to clearly define the true essence of the name and to how it should shape her path was as much a mystery as the untold experiences that had lead her to this point in her life.

Somewhat envious of the others that were able to make money, write books and be the professionals of the only subject she felt at home around. She also knew that there was no one here on this planet that wasn't at least 90% B.S. and 9% imagination that did make a living from the field of Aliens and Ufos.

So why had she experienced so many unexplainable phenomena if she was just suppose to be patient until the right time. And how could she be certain she would even know when that began? Would she be able to warn her friends? Her family? Advise anyone that would listen to her? Somehow she knew the answer. It was to be on an individual basis. No interference what so ever.

She had even considered finding a progressive hypnotherapist to help unlock the many keys that lay hidden in the messages she had been receiving since around the age of 4 from the occasional star travelers who would call on her to travel with them during the nights when the rest of her friends and now even her family lay fast asleep.

Deciding that the messages were too deeply rooted and private in nature to be awakened by an impartial, she decided to simply wait. Wait until the time would come when her activation would be ignited.

It was so difficult to wait and to be kept in the dark as to when and even what would trigger her to move into action. In her dreams it was always the same, the vacuum explosion, the ships filling the skies. And the only conscious memory of her direction was to "ignore it". To go about her business as if it wasn't even a distraction.

In the dream people would always stop and with arms stretched out pointing and gawking at the sight of the massive ships invading the blue cloudy skies. Not even a sideways glance she was advised.

Her patience was growing weary because 'it' was growing closer, you could feel it, it was becoming more apparent even on the network stations on any given nights rolling eyed news reporters would give half hearted reports of mysterious and unexplained lights in the skies, multiple witness's bla bla bla.

Looking for clues on line she had fallen into the above Top secret forum by mistake, still it was the best mistake and it helped her to stay entertained during the long months preceding the main event. Little did many of the Forum members know, but they were giving out clues on an almost daily basis and many memories were beginning to rise to the surface reminding her in fragments her part and place in the secret agenda. What a drag an agenda so secret that not even she knew what the full extent would be until it unfolded.

Knowing just a few things, for instance you get what you put out with the coming visitors. And that when the time comes it is best if people would tune into anything but fear. Fear would be translated like a mirror reflects an image.Rage and anger, all will be turned on the poor souls that will have no choice but to fight broken and battered to the very end.

The body rashes and the blisters would precede the event that she knew was drawing ever closer. Many would look to their physicians to no avail, many in the beginning would even be looked at like psychotic and psychosomatic.

The shifts would also become unrecognizable even by the common person. First like little dizzy spells, Gatorade and sports drinks will sell like mad when people think they are suffering from dehydration symptoms.

The only sensation people will be able to relate to once they begin to tune into the mini shifts would be like 'falling' asleep, only they are not asleep.People on one end of the poles will slip from left to right and same goes for the opposite.

No one even noticed when they couldn't leave home without a little bottle of water. Used to be you got a drank when you left and you got a drink where ever you went and then again when you got home. Like the oceans needing more water so are we. Changes so subtle and that have been happening so slightly, no one takes notice. The more hydrated and slim the better your chance of being able to transcend into the next dimensional realm when the main pulses happen. The rich , very rich have know for centuries. They used to be cherbish and over weight they know, never too rich or too thin... Funny how the richest people are the thinnest.

Changes, subtle and not so.

The hardest part of the waiting are untold sightings, they don't even bother to cloak. Once you have been tuned to see, you have no choice. The same night sky that a million are looking up at, will not be the same. Looking up into the sky is more like looking at the rim of the microscope, knowing that you are the microbs.And yet all the people want is hard evidence, the debunkers. Can't say you can blame them. Yet knowing that they will be the last to be able to go about their business when it starts, yes they will be the most profoundly challenged by the event.

Awakening from a deep and disturbing dream , sweat clinging to her face and neck, the sound of the end of another broadcast day followed by the unnerving and ear piercing high pitched beeeep. Reaching with eyes still closed over to the top of oak coffee table for the remote, an untouched glass of water falls to the wood floor below and shatters into a thousand tiny shards that go shooting out like marbles from a vending machine."What's going on out there?" Yells a tired deep male voice from the bedroom adjacent to where she began to sit up on the overstuffed sofa."It's OK hon just go back to sleep." Pulling her legs aside to avoid the first pile of broken glass and pulling her feet into the slightly worn pink terry cloth slippers beside her on the floor.

"Great," she stretches and yawns. A barely audible high pitched sound goes off on her right ear and she grabs it unstintingly. "What the whoa, this is a bad one. I'm coming dammit."

Going to the front door and stepping out to the 2 story deck over looking Lake Tahoe, she gazes up and to the north, when something much lower catches her eye. The autumn stillness and the crisp fresh scent of the impending snow, aliven her senses and taking a deep breath and placing her hands in a prayer position she slightly bows and namastes the rising craft from the waters of the North shores.

The silvery metallic sparkle of the craft as it began to float slowly upward was dazzling to watch and the glimmering waters as they parted and cascaded off of the sides was breathtaking in the early morning sunrise.

Sara no longer using her spiritual name was slightly surprised when the beings from within the elliptical craft called out to her telepathically using the name her Master had given her. The voice was always the same, female soft and angelic. Although Sara knew it was but a synthesized voice it was pleasing and always welcome to hear. It was the same familiar voice she had first heard at 4 years old when her 'friends' would come and take her on journeys to far away galaxies and distant planets. Always gentle and loving they taught her to have a deep respect for her planet and for all the inhabitants of her, animal, vegetable or miniral.Sara had grown up in a family that moved a lot and she never knew the consistency of friends or even familiar lasting relationships. Always the same like gypsies they moved but always around large bodies of water and this was fine with little Sara because she knew that she could always count on them to come from the deepest depths and to be her stability.

As she matured and grew older they also would appear the same. They never interfered with her development, yet were there to treat her to exquisite and delightful rides and short little adventures. Sara knew better than to share her experiences with others because the few times she did it was always laughed off by even those that loved her most. She would fill the hours as a young girl telling them stories of when she was a professor at the university, or when she worked as a technician in a now under ground city that was once the most advanced civilization ever. Always the same, treated like a circus act, laughable.

This time somehow she knew the visit was for a different reason, still unable to actually 'hear' what the barely audible voice was saying she knew a part of her was being transported for information decontamination and briefing. Sara had been in this school so many times and always the same. Being briefed on the way into the ship saved much time and since it was always on a deeply subconscious level,it was never quite clear the reason for the beaming. Sometimes it just felt like they liked her and wanted to share a few physically close moments together. She had actually graduated many years before and all of her tracking material had long since been removed. Sara was on e of the few females that were able to produce proficient off spring in the program.
Remembering a visit years ago by one of her 'sons' as he left planet for 'University" Sara was almost into the craft when abruptly and with an adrenalin shock was thrown back to her position on the balcony of her home, once again over looking the now glassy still quiet lake.

The following day was a barrage of news reports and radio broadcasts of UfO sightings world wide. No place on the planet it appeared was without reports by the hundreds and in some cases the thousands. She decided to check in with her favorite Forum and see what the breaking news reports had to say. Feeling apprehensive that it was going to be worse that closing bell on the final day of the crash of the stock market, she hit the main page and began to look at all the chatter on the forum about sightings from members around the globe.

Sara's threads were among the top flagged which was a huge surprise as she had always thought of her self as a thread killer extraordinaire. Not this morning! Questions were flying as members recalled her recent postings about the signs to be watching for. Her partners wer on and sending private messages to her in box and the flood control was crazy.

Flipping channels while opening multiple search windows , attempting to answer the questions being posed by her friends on the site. Sara called out to her husband "Michael! Get out here now, somethings going on!" She heard Michael's feet hit the floor and he cussed something indistinguishable from the other room.

London, Paris, Rome , Russia, Japan, the reports were hot and the talk was frantic as the news reporters flurried to stay abreast of the briefings and the word on casualties, plane crashes, car wrecks , looting vandalizing, bank robberies and all manner of chaos had broken out.

The President of the United States was to be coming on to make an announcement.His broadcast was to be made world wide and Sara though of the scenario from Independence Day,"This can't be..." she said out loud to no one there.

Something was wrong! The ships, the space craft, it was all wrong! Sara knew in that moment what was going on here. The covert NWO in conjunction with the Global satellite and elite systems were sending out fake signals that had nothing to do with Alien technology! It was a set up, but to what end? No sooner than she had posed the question in her mind than the news reports began screaming about death rays and mental audio imagery corrupting entire communities and causing violent pandemic out bursts among citizens.

"Sara? What's going on here? Is this a joke?" "NO Michael I'm sorry its real, it's happening." Sara jumped up and ran into Michael's arms and they clung together in silence for more than a minute before they both backed away and looking into each others eyes before breaking off with Michael heading for the news and Sara fro the computer. "Michael start the coffee (extra strong) I'm online and checking the Forum for the real news." "What do you think is going to happen?""All I know is what you see here." "Now Sara that's B.S.! Every since we met 10 years ago youve been prepping me for this kind of event. You think it has been easy to be the only person to have believed in you and never let go of that trust? I'm OK with this babe , really just tell me how 'we' survive this?"

Standing out on the balcony now looking at the fleet of grey metallic looking ships that filled the air space above the lake they gulped the delicious steaming hot coffee as if it were going to be their last. Sara reached into the pocket of her robe and produced two little blue pills."Here Michael take this." "What Sara you know I don't take..""Michael listen to me, just take the pill, believe me if there was another way,I dont know what the outcome is going to be here anymore than you but I do know this, this is just the begining.There is going to be a battle of epic proportions by night fall, and the star visitors will win, and then tomorrow we will begin to pick up where we left off today, it is going to be hell, a madness beyond anything you could imagine. People will have gone crazy from the HAARP signals, that is the ones that will be open to it. And most will be, they will know only one thing and that will be to kill. They will be brain dead but still they will fight. Mother against son, father against daughter. Husband against wife. There will be no way to stop them as the pain receptors will have been fried by the frequencies generated in an attempt to fight the real Aliens, the ones that have always been here, the true inhabitants. The experiment is over, they pushed it to this point with greed and cruelty. This is the only way Michael. Our only hope is to shelter here, to ignore the outside as we drift into a comatose state and use the sounds of the whales to neutralize the signals."

Holding each other as if for the last time, they bathed in the warmth of the waterfall shower flow and the delicate light of the honeysuckle candles that surrounded them.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Antar..beautiful story...Somewhat autobiographical?
I love how descriptive you can be...

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Thank you AD, I think we are discovering each other here recently huh? I can only aspire to be as rich and colorful as you one day, thank you for your kind words and for reading that very long SS.

PS I was unable to move the cursor to do any editing would only let me delete half the story when I attempted to hit backspace or any letters??? Needless to say I was very embarrassed that the story was in its virgin state upon reaching the forum..

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Antar, honestly, that story has been inside me for years.As for rich and colourful,Wow, just wow.I honestly do not know how to respond to that.
But thank you.I believe your writing to be just as good..and I wish you luck in the contest,and look forward to reading more in the future.
Here is to a new friendship...
AD

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Great story Antar!! Not only could I relate with this story, but it felt like while I was reading it that you're story is a big part of all of us here on ATS!!

Ive always admired you're writting skills on here, and is great modivation for beginner writters like me! Keep up the good work!
You get a star from me

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Thanks Zy, I was beginning to wonder why no one wanted to comment to my Stow-rey...

I have to say that it has elements from the lessons I have been learning from some of my respected friends here.

Badge , for you I entered the part about the Cetaceans.

Dgtempe, well you know fully how I incorporated the battle into the story and why.

masqua the sunrise over the North shore was just for you.

The steaming hot cup of coffee was for all my friends here that spend so much time and effort to bring forth the outstanding articles, so well researched and informatively written.

And a positive message of hope is to recognize all of the collaborative efforts will not be in vain.

Don't give up my friends together we will always have the courage and strength to face whatever our futures bring.

And I especially am grateful for the collective pool of creativity which allowed me access for a little while.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hey great story antar, you really write very well.
I used to love to read novels but I fell out of it when my
first child was born, just didnt have the time

Short stories are great though, I had no idea that you wrote them.
Now that I know, I will keep an eye out for more

Take care

btw, if you pick out a an animated image for an avatar or sig that you want, let me know and ill be happy to show you or if you want, you can "leech" mine

Id gladly share it with you

[edit on 10/7/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
KrOnOs, I would LOVE to read some of your writing! Please dust off the quills and make a story for us here! You could write something for your children to read it can be fun as well as a little spooky...

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Very nice to read this one Antar. You're very skilled at weaving certain moods into your stories.
This one made me feel reflective on the mysteries that are (or might not be) around us.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hauntingly evocative, wistful, and yet ultimately hopeful story.

Compelling, your way with imagery has an enduring resonance.

Thank you for sharing your gift with us, antar...

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Antar your story was Great. I view it as non-fiction. I wrote a true story in the Area 51 forum. It's about Animals around here acting strangely and turning against their owners. There's alway's been people here who own wild and exotic animals. (not me tho, I'm against caging animals who should run free). However, we have had a recent rash of hybrid wolves, cougars, panthers, tigers, and lions turning on their owners. I'm thinking they are using some type of sound signals at the secret base or it's Haarp! It's never been this bad before. Sure occasionally one might get out of its pen, but no harm was done. I've had trouble with my ears for the past few days too. Dang ringing all the time! There also seems to be more moving lights in the sky at night over the mountain, near Area 51. Not a normal flight path route to Las Vegas. Your story sounds All too Real to me!

I put the link to my story in case you are interested. MountainStar

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10/12/2007 by MountainStar]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

Thankyou I will be over to check out your thread!

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Antar, beautiful simply beautiful. I love the way you included ATS, it was AWSOME! I wish I could write like you guys
. A star fo you

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsujin420

Thankyou so much, your kind words are most incouraging.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by antar]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It is told that on October 28th, 2011 the scenes played out in this realistic tale will come to pass.

This was my favorite Halloween story as it could possibly be one of my last...

Happy Halloween!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

We may still have time to make ready, and by being aware of the possibilities, harbor hope for the future.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

Thankyou for your comment, I have found through searching that it is not just DK that has coined the date October 28th 2011.

Many more experts on the mayan calander as well some Mayan Shamans tell of the same dates, and that is very very scary.

As said previously, this truly is my personal favorite as it is based in reality and this is quite possibly one of the last Halloween's we will be enjoying.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Antar,

Beautiful!!! You got so much details and you did a great job!

I hated when it ended.

You did an awesome job and i applaud you!!!!!!!

Your friend, Dg.

top topics

join