It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange animal behavior near Area 51

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I live in the foothills to Mount Charleston which overlooks the Pahrump Valley not far from Area 51. There are many people down in the valley who keep exotic animals. More then I ever thought! I don't condon harboring wild animals. In my opinion they should be free to run wild in their own habitat. My opinion doesn't count because it's legal here. There are people who own lions, tigers, cougars, black panthers and wolves including hybrids. I heard on our local television just tonight a tiger has escaped from it's owners. He's probably heading up high near me. Also about 3 weeks ago two cougars and a black panther attacked the owner. Luckily that person only suffered bites and scratches with no major injuries. Here's another case at the link below where an elderly woman was killed by hybrids wolves.

A 73-year-old Pahrump woman was died after being attacked by eight wolf-hybrids at a residence in southern Pahrump Thursday evening.

www.pahrumpvalleytimes.com...

Also a few weeks ago a little boy was attacked by a pitbull dog while waiting at a bus stop. He suffered serious injuries. ie- deep wound bites. I know this isn't a wild animal, but animals out here seem to be turning on people and acting strangely.

Today this Bird of Prey came right down on our property while we were outside. That's not unusual. But what was unusual... was he came so close to my husband he actually brushed his wings against him trying to catch a chipmunk runing on the ground! Normally, they are a fearful of humans.

I was just wondering if animals anywhere else are exhibiting strange behaviors or turning against their owners? Like I said, I'm not that far from Area 51. Maybe they are doing something there which is effecting animal behavior. People have owned wild and exotic animals here for a long time and I've never seen it this bad. They haven't been killing and maiming their owners, until now.

[edit on 10/12/2007 by MountainStar]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Oh yes, thankyou so much for your informative and sensitive thread. I have a very deep feeling about this subject but am hesitant to go into detail in the midst of your opening remarks. I will say this, now that you have mentioned it, I have noticed alot more coyote activity in the neighborhood recently. Last night they ended up dragging a new born calf (half eaten) into my front yard. Now this is nature I know, yet around here there are so many squirls and other small prey they rarely if ever bother with cattle. I know that it most definatly IS a harbringer of major change. Please be careful in your neighborhood until the all clear. You would be wise to carry some meat jerky on you to throw for the animals if it is that bad right now. I would love to talk more on this subject.

Thanks for the heads up!

ps My Mom lived on Melanie lane in The Kingdom of Neigh...
Some very dear friends own a book store as well as are the owner operators of Out There TV.
WE will talk more

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Wow antar it's a small world! I've seen 'Out There' with Kate & Rich many times. They're the only ones who will speakly openly about UFO's and other Controversial subjects in Nye county. Lately we're limited on television stations because one of our main towers blew down.

On tonights local news it was reported that a woman called the Sheriffs station and said, " A tiger was running along side her car on Bellevista and Barney." Another report stated the tiger was seen on Leslie and Blosser Ranch road. Yet another sighting was seen at The Dairy. Evidently Animal control contacted All Exotic and Wild Animal owners and no one admitted to having a Tiger missing. There was a couple here I know had tigers, but I believe she passed away and he's probably in jail somewhere. Never heard what happened to the tigers. Thanks for the heads-up. I will keep an eye out for the big fellow. Maybe he'll pose for a photo?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Lol to much basing animal not just animal but wild animal attacks on Area 51 or something theyre doing out there is too funny!!!

What happens is people become complacent with their animals and trust them because they are quote unquote trained that is a crock they are wild and always will have predatory instincts!!!!!!!!!

Dont get me wrong I wanna know what the hell is actually happening to but dont give me a bunch of mumbo jumbo about animals acticg strange, youd act strange to if I locked you in a cage!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hmmm intriguing. If there ARE any weird experiments going on at Area 51 i would think at least one of them have to be concerning the mind and psychological experiments. Maybe Remote Viewers/ or MK ULTRA sort of things, and the animals are being affected. Animals have diffrent perceptions than that of a human, like how they can sense an earthquake way faster than a human will.

Maybe something is interfering with their normal behavior of animal instincts and is being boggled?

IDK, just wanted to give at least some input and a theory.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I wonder if area 51 is harboring the beastmaster. and his helpers (animals) are starting to go crazy without his presence? Or its some wierd gentics testing and they can get away with it because it looks natural..sick brains, jsut as sick as that which they make.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Well I just came home from the local Gun and Pawn, and was talking with the owners about how they have a brown bear in their backyard today. This is very unusual for Missouri or at least in our area. They said that there is some big hoopla going on right now about a bunch 400 or more have been tracked heading over the Arkansas border into Missouri. If they count 300 more they will have an open bear season. I cant stand it so many animals and their natural habitats are being disrupted, their migratory patterns being scrambled and yet our only answer is to kill them. I asked if they could have the bear relocated and they all gave me a 'very' strange look. We were surrounded by every type of weapon known to man. I also made mention that I did not mean relocated to their customer restroom either, to which they did not get it at first and then it dawned on them all at once, their bathroom was filled with stuffed animals of all sorts...

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Interesting....

I wonder why are humans not affect by whatever is going on and only animal's behaviors has changed?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I did not say the unusual animal behavior was exclusive to Area 51 INTERNETNEMY. I wanted to know if others are noticing strange animal behavior where they live. It's not just the caged animals.

Well I just came home from the local Gun and Pawn, and was talking with the owners about how they have a brown bear in their backyard today. This is very unusual for Missouri or at least in our area. They said that there is some big hoopla going on right now about a bunch 400 or more have been tracked heading over the Arkansas border into Missouri.

That's what I'm talking about antar. Thank-you.

arpgme said,

I wonder why are humans not affect by whatever is going on and only animal's behaviors has changed?

I know most animals can hear things humans can not. They are also more sensitive to land vibrations. Remember how the elephants headed for high land before the tsunami hit, in Indonesia, Sri Lanka, India, and Thailand? We had a pet Cockatoo in Washington State when Mount St. Helens was about to blow. That bird was acting crazy for 2 days, before it blew. He'd walk back and fourth on his perch constantly bobing his head and hollering!

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Prior to 911 I went on C2C with Art Bell and we were talking about how the animals were really going crazy at that time. He used to invite a guest on the show that would use animals as a baromitor for coming earth quakes and other unexpected phenomena. The guest would even search lost and found reports as he claimed the animals in a given area would go missing more prior to an event. Back to the conversation with Art, he was tuned into the shark attacks in mass at that time and I was oddly discusing how the bears were attacking campers and together we discussed how even average house hold pets could be a great warning system. Animals are similar to those random thought generators that spike when major things are happening around the globe. They have an inate sense that seems to kick in before an event of some sort. Also there were alot of strandings among dolphin and whales before 911. It is worth keeping a close eye on for this week end are all the military war games.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
antar, you might be referring to Jim Berkland, an occasional guest on C2C. Interesting theory. I reside in a rural area of Northern NM, plenty of wildlife, but no unusual activity to report. I'll pay closer attention.

Coincidentally, George Ure of Urbansurvival.com is on alert for a large quake this coming week based on WebBot linguistics. Could be anywhere on the planet though...if it happens.

I hope you'll update MountainStar...nice bird

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
My brother lives in Vegas and once when I visited him he introduced me to a friend of his that had just driven by an area not too far from Area 51. I remember him describing how he was driving past a herd of cattle.
Sure, nothing unusual you might say except that he said the freakin' cows turned their heads and watched him as he drove by.

Really odd behavior for moo moos

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Fairly large 6.8 Quake near New Zealand.

www.iris.edu...

The fellow below is 'Sir Charles' ( I named him) a Wild Mustang Stallion. He's been roaming these hills for at least 10 years with several mares.
He's been missing now, for a couple of months. I see his mares almost on a daily basis's, but not Charlie.
If BLM picked him up I'm hoping he got a good home. I don't understand why they would do that tho? The mares need him and I really miss him.

So far there's still no News on the Tiger. I do know Sir Charles would have fought till his death to protect his mares.
I've seen him in fight with another Black Wild Stallion who tried to take over his herd.
Come home 'Charlie'!

[edit on 10/15/2007 by MountainStar]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I don't know, but maybe the hawk (or whatever it is) is used to humans. If you look at it's talon, it seems to have been branded meaning it was captured by humans and then set free.

[edit on 10/15/2007 by Hyzera]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
My friend's father used to own a European eagle owl. It escaped and grabbed a yorkshire terrier dog.

It carried it aloft to maybe 80 ft and dropped it i assume to kill it so it could eat the poor hound.

Needless to say the dog died and the owl was shot for fear of it attacking small children.

Now i ask you why would anyone keep such an animal it's just beyond me and as for tiger's and lions's escaping my god i would not let my children out.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
We noticed that on his talon too Hyzera. Thought maybe BLM was keeping track of certain birds in the area. But who know's, maybe he did belong to someone and was set free.
He wasn't afraid of humans, that's for sure!

h3akalee said,

Now i ask you why would anyone keep such an animal it's just beyond me and as for tiger's and lions's escaping my god i would not let my children out.

The wild Mustangs and the Hawk are Wild and Free h3akalee.
As far as people keeping lions, tigers, wolves, cougars, and panthers for pets is beyond me too? They are wild and should NOT be caged up, in my opinion. It's legal here to own exotic animals. Like I said before, I do not condone it. They are dangerous and have escaped many times in the past 20 years. One time we went to a fellows house and his tiger was just running free on his property. It was fenced, but he neglected to tell us the Big Kitty was out!
Lucky for us Kitty just had lunch.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
MOuntainstar you were right on with this thread. The animals always do know. As I told you before , 2 weeks prior to 911 the animals were really making waves, and it was apparent then like 2 weeks ago, that something huge was on the way. I am talking about the raging fires in cal. right now. half a million people evacuated so far. Just wanted to give you the heads up you deserve for calling this spade a spade.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
People should not keep large, carnivorous animals, lol. Where I used to hunt, in KY of all places, when we got back to our cars a game warden was waiting there. He asked us if we saw any strange animals, told us there was a farm a few ways down the hill that couldn't afford to feed their collection of exotic animals (including two full grown tigers) so just opened the pen and let them go. And to think, I was out hunting for squirrel that day.....could have bagged me a big kitty.

Perhaps the animals at area 51 are slightly retarded due to the chemicals they use and throw into the dessert from the base? Or maybe it's the heat, but not the humidity.

Or maybe, it was just one of those things. I had a bird (a crow of all filthy things) fly into my car's open window going down the street (about 15-20mph) and land in my back seat. I jump out of my skin for a second, but he just tooled around in the back for about five miles until I found a place to pull over and let him out. Crapped all over my leather. Then, on top of that, the place I pulled over to shoo him away turned out to be RIGHT next to a really, really irate skunk. The darn thing didn't gas me, for some odd reason, but hissed and squeaked and such until I got back into the car. Talk about a weird animal day.

But, my point is, sometimes those things happen and it means nothing.

Oh yeah, this other time I was driving down the road, my window was down, my mouth was just hanging open (it does that when I drive, don't know why) and a bird crapped directly into my mouth. Bugger had good aim to hit a moving target, through an open window no less. To this day, I think it was that darn crow. He has it out for me.......

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
We sure did nail it antar! Couldn't of did it without you.

Geeze,,, IgnoreTheFacts I'm sorry about your crow encounter.

A Crow is actually related to Raven's, like we have here. An extremely Smart bird. If you weren't very nice to him when you let it out of your car.....He just might of held a grudge.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Here's an update on said goings-on in the Kingdom of Nye.

The tiger on the loose was most likely a hoax, although several phones calls were made to the Sheriff's office. He figures the hoaxer's were trying to stop people from owning exotic animals. There was a meeting on Special condition animals ie- bears, big cats, wolves, elephants ect....

Below quote from 'The Mirror' newspaper 10/25/07

Special condition animals are allowed only on properties larger than two acres and only by a conditional us permit granted by the Nye County Board of Commissioners.

Yesterday, I got a wonderful surprise *Sir Charles* is BACK with his mares. He's looking really Well and High Spirited! He would never have left his mares, unless he was caught and held captive somewhere. I think he BUSTED OUT!

Karen who is host for Art Bell's radio station KNYE said today that,
"A Giant Hawk tried to attack her little dogs." She said, "It was the biggest hawk she has ever seen!" Luckily she was able to scare it away and it took after a dove. I would sure like to capture that one on film.

[edit on 10/30/2007 by MountainStar]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join