It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to shapeshift yourself

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Seeing all these hysterical threads on "repitlian shapeshifting conspiracies" at ATS I thought it might be good to add another perspective.

Originallly shapeshifting refers to a shamanic practice or a practice of magick. A shaman enters an altered state and becomes a tree or a wolf or a bird or anything else. Sometimes this is accompanied by entheogens but the real practice involves many years of training.

In the initial training phases one extroverts ones attention/consciousness into an object, plant, animal, space or person and becomes that thing, feels like that thing, acts like that thing. An adept shaman who is afraid of spiders might become the spider in order to loose the fear. An adept shaman who would like to improve his riches might become or act like his vision of a wealthy person. An adept shaman who wants to experience reality from a different viewpoint or gain non-human abilities might become a bird that flies.

Initially one only shapeshifts mentally/emotionally, but with practice it is said that this turns into physical shapeshifting...the ability to alter ones frequency. It is also said that any human would have the ability to practice and do this.

This is a far cry from this forums definition of "shapeshifting" in the sense of something evil that a conspiratoral reptilian race is doing. Those evil reptilians might or might not exist, but the ability itself is something different and can (in my opinion) be practiced and experienced by anyone.

Any contributions, ideas, questions, objections welcome.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I believe this can be done. There was a guy in Scotland who was quite good at it. He died a few years back, and I didn't meet him myself but know loads of reputable folk who did. And they saw him shift loads of times.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Hello Wigit.

If you know more about this scottish guy (a name for example) do kindly post it for our information benefit. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Great thread!

I have not mastered the ability to shapeshift, in a true sense. However, I can make it so that most people will not percieve my presence. Though cameras would pick me up, people simply wouldn't see me there.

I have also used this to enhance qualities of myself, to appear more meek, or powerful, etc so that I could get a response out of my students, and others.

Also, what you describe is very much a Tantric practice. One pictures a diety, buddha, etc, meditates on the qualities of said Buddha, in hopes to develop these qualities within oneself, and realize that they really are the Buddha they visualize.

Nice find, this is a fairly obscure practice.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by TheGreySwordsman]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Those evil reptilians might or might not exist, but the ability itself is something different and can (in my opinion) be practiced and experienced by anyone.

But without those evil reptilians, the evil insects would DEVOUR the evil humans~!!

Any contributions, ideas, questions, objections welcome.

Owls are fun. So is running like a Jaguar.

[edit on 10/6/2007 by queenannie38]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
2 flags, this is it? this is an outstanding thread. the OP gives great advice, you just have to believe otherwise it won't work.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   

reply to post by wigit

Hello Wigit.

If you know more about this scottish guy (a name for example) do kindly post it for our information benefit. Thanks.
Hi Skyfloating, I'm waiting for a friend to get back to me with the guy's name and if someone can tell me how to make a link from another thread, I'll post it here so you can read more about him. I'll U2U some more info.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreySwordsman

However, I can make it so that most people will not percieve my presence. Though cameras would pick me up, people simply wouldn't see me there.

I have not mastered this either. But I do recall playing hide and seek as a child and being "invisible" in the sense that people looking for me could not find me if I pretended not to be there.

I have also used this to enhance qualities of myself, to appear more meek, or powerful, etc so that I could get a response out of my students, and others.

Yes, this is understood. To a certain extent, a movie actor has the ability to shapeshift.

Also, what you describe is very much a Tantric practice. One pictures a diety, buddha, etc, meditates on the qualities of said Buddha, in hopes to develop these qualities within oneself, and realize that they really are the Buddha they visualize.

This seems to me to be the very beginning of shapeshifters-training: To focus and "become".

Nice contribution, thanks.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Multiple Personality Disorder and Shapeshifting

Apparently people who suffer MPD unwittingly "shapeshift". According to scientific case-studies many who switch back and forth between personalities display real physical changes that can occur within minutes: scars appear or disappear, eyesight suddenly improves or worsens, skin colour changes, etc.

While these people are not doing it on purpose it does provide evidence that one can physically shapeshift within a short time.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well, to me that certainly seems to go a long ways to support the idea that mind really does rule matter and not the other way around. Of course I'm not very neutral on that idea so never-mind.

The mind is the alpha and the body is the omega, one might say. And so we have to join ourselves in the center of ourselves and then we are complete. Then we can do ANY-thing. Because by that time we are beyond fear and ruled by love.

So, a few have gotten back there but all will eventually return. That's what it seems to me and I've always felt that in order for nature and spirit to be divine, it would have to be totally fair which means everyone gets the same thing and it is a good thing. Any thing less than that would not qualify as GOD or justice, and I'm a loyal supporter of Karma who is the divine judge - whoever he/she/it is!

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Well, to me that certainly seems to go a long ways to support the idea that mind really does rule matter and not the other way around. Of course I'm not very neutral on that idea so never-mind.

well...every thread I open is mind-over-matter-propaganda, disguised as something else...in this case shapeshifting. So Im not neutral on the subject either.

It is interesting though that MPD-patients display these traits and that one very obvious explanation could be "mind/spirit over matter".

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Man, I wish I could share the info I have within my head about all this..
But quite frankly I dont think many people here on ATS are ready to even begin to fathom what it means to shapeshift..
There are so many different ways of going about this.. And Im not talking about changing into an animal, or reptile either...
But it is possible to shapeshift.. Yet todays society is not ready to really get into it.. To much judgement, and from what I have sensed on here sinec I have been here.. Im not opening myself up, just to proove a point.

If you really must know more you can U2 me.. But please dont ask me a bunch of silly questions, or mock me.
It is very possible to change ones light in this world.. And its done more often than you might think.. Yet some would lay claim it has nothing to do with shapeshifting.. So I will just leave it at that..

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

strangely enough two people have already U2Ud me about this and now you are the next one to offer information "only by U2U".

The purpose of this thread....the purpose of this whole forum...is to uncover and share info.

I and many others would appreciate to find out your ideas and experiences on the subject.

And in return I will share more of what I know on the subject.

Deal?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

It is interesting though that MPD-patients display these traits and that one very obvious explanation could be "mind/spirit over matter".

Well, you know, I was an RN for 11 years or so and I learned and saw a lot that brought me to understand that there is no other known explanation for many things. And MIND is a powerful force, subtle yet unconquerable.

But we must learn to control our minds before we can control WITH our minds...and most people mistakenly think that we cannot control our thoughts. But we can! We must! If we don't, who will? And if we can't control our minds and our thoughts then we are totally out of control. But where divinity comes in is that there is a built in fail-safe net for all of us - the trips are sometimes not at all fun but it is simply our FEARS that prohibit and manipulate our positive experiences and personal evolution.

And the opposite of FEAR is LOVE. Perfect love casts out fear. Gospel truth.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This sounds pretty cool. I am going to get off the internet right now and try it. But do you have any other resources for shape shifting?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Queenannie: Good vibe you are carrying around at ats. Keep it up. This forum needs more people like you.

Technofan21: I dont think this is something you try out a few times and then say "yay or nay". I think its more of a general attitude and lifetime practice.

I am not a master at this, but these forms of pre-shapeshifting (beginners stuff that is done long before physical shapeshifting) I am familiar with:

1. Acting-as-if (like making a roleplay real)
2. Identifying with something imagined as if it were real and feeling the reality of it no matter what (believing it to be true before it comes true).
3. Projecting awareness/attention into objects/plants/animals and feeling as them.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thank you, Skyfloating.

Yes~
it is indeed something that a person IS rather than DOES. And the essential underlying requirement is a total unconditional love for all things - all things are alive in one sense or another - even rocks and the wind. And it must be born of a desire for unity with reality and all creatures great and small - it must come from good intentions for that beyond self and it must be sincere.

It just won't happen unless your heart has been purified. And it is purified by suffering and by the resulting true humility. Shamans (true shamans) are NEVER egoistic or self-oriented. They are grounded in (mother) nature, herself, with the mind soaring the heavens (father spirit) and amidst the stars (the ancestors). Shamans are souls that have been tried and refined in fire. Both literally and metaphysically.

True metaphysical power over environment is a result and, to some degree, a reward; not a method and never something that can be sought just for its own sake.

I hope that makes sense.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
There's a very easy three-step process to become a shapeshifter:

1) Take a video of yourself
2) Upload it to YouTube
3) Make an ATS thread about your video saying that you are a reptilian

Easy!

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I can shapeshift in this fashion. I thank you skyfloating for clarifying this theory that I always had. I get alot of "you look different than you did yesterday"

Whether its rapid hair growth, or weightgain/loss, I get that alot!

Now I found out that my mindstate was controlling my appearance. Ever so subtle, but noticable if you are one that sees me everyday.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join