It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnessed something odd last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Ok so ladt night I was out smoking. My dogs started barking like mad. THey usually bark at people when they come by. So I figured someone was down the block. Then I realized Sophie(my dog) was barking at the air. I glanced up and I saw what appear(remember this is dark out and I couldn't make it out exactly) to be someone either floating by or flying by about a block away. As it got behind a tree I ran over to see if I could get a better look at whatever it was. As I got to the other side of the tree up in the sky I saw some lights in the sky. They kind of looked like a spoon if you will. It looked as though the lights had a tail end then 3 lights more like a Y i guess then a spoon. It was going the other way from where this thing or whatever I saw going behind a tree was going so I went quickly back to where I was in my yard. I never saw the lights from the craft or the floating object again.

The lights looked somewhat like I have the stars above. Any idea of a kind of craft with those lights that is pretty silent? Where if it was say not to high up would not have any sound?

Edited the minus signs have nothing to do with the lights I tried to make out of the * key. They just didnt show up right in the post heh.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by ExCloud]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Sounds similar to other UFO sightings. In my opinion you saw something authentic here. I'm guessing you did not hear anything? Or, did you hear a generator sound? Like a low humm in pusling?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I really couldn't hear much the dogs were so mad at whatever it was. This is my first "REAL" sighting I have seen some stuff I think is a UFO and what not, but this was the first time I was saying to myself and actually like meaning it "What the h*ll was that". It's not to often I watch the night sky well unless I am smoking being as I don't know how to setup my camera to take pics in the dark like that. So I got to witness something very odd thanks to my dogs heh.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
My dogs as well have barked like mad at objects I could not see. It is a very surreal experience. The bushmen in Africa use their dogs to hunt, where the dogs don't go, they don't go.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
My dogs as well have barked like mad at objects I could not see. It is a very surreal experience. The bushmen in Africa use their dogs to hunt, where the dogs don't go, they don't go.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by jpm1602]

Very true.... My dogs know better then to bark at people who are not coming near the home. Im still looking for an explanation on this craft. I was thinking nighthawk craft?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
i'm probebly the only person who's seen aliens, but not the alien craft...

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Interesting experience. Too bad there is no photos, that woulda been awesome to see.

I once saw a pair of aliens, one taller and one shorter than the other. Big heads. But they were shadowed and I couldn't make out facial features. It may have just been a play on shadows as they were a ways down my street.

join