It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interaction with the Spirit World

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Learn to spell. I did not get past the first paragraph and I already found existence spelt as existance. In other news, I thoroughly I agree about your everything-has-a-spirit concept. I have a rare case of synesthesia that makes me able to feel the personalities of things around me, and yes, I discovered trees had personalities too. I may sound crazy, but I believe this very strongly.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnaraven
Learn to spell.

Why? You knew what I was saying. Other than coming off as "more intelligent" there is no good reason for me to relearn to spell.

Besides me being a smartass, I'm glad you got something out of the main theme of the thread. As I stated before, I am surprised how many people have already had a level of interaction with nature. The people I deal with regularly seem to find this an alien concept.

Seriously though, I should read more. I often find myself mispelling, or using the wrong words altogether when I type. I swear I used to know this stuff! Mrs. Macalister would kick my ass if she caught me mangling the language.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGreySwordsman

great post! i agree.......My thought is "God is in the details"

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Hello Grey !!!!!

Thanks again for your reply and your opinions.

The positive thing I say about what is happening is that it is unfolding before us. It is not like we will wake up one day with a big change overnight. Thus we can observe, as things fall into place and have confirmations along the way.

You might be able to tell me what I saw one night some 13 years ago. This was back when my 1st child was only a few months old. He had, had a bit of a restless night so I got up and nursed him whilst sitting cross legged on the lounge in the darkness in an effort to get him to sleep.
I was sleepy and getting drowsy. You know how you slowly close your eyes then open them for a bit. Then close them again. After a few times I opened my eyes and there in front, beaming a big smile at me was all I can describe as a luminous cherub looking person. It was very small and bright white to light greyish in colour. Like I said, I can best describe it as a cherub that you would see in angel type pictures.
It didn't even register at first in my mind and my eyes closed again with drowsiness. Then it hit me what I had just seen and I opened them again, and there was nothing there.
I have never seen it since and still have no idea what it was as it was so quick when it happened.
Do you have any ideas as to what it might have been?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

Could be a thoughtform, a spirit manifesting as something you'd recognize, or your imagination. In this case, without more detail, I'd lean towards something your mind slapped together in a drowsy state.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Grey!

Can I ask what your beliefs and experiences are concerning soul retrieval? I believe that my girlfriend's soul may be in trouble as she has suffered from severe depression for many years, as well as many physical ailments to go with it. She's hasn't been herself for a long time and I'm desperate to help her.

I don't know if there's anything I personally can do, though I would love to learn the art of spiritual healing.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I'm glad to see that this thread is still alive, thank you again for all your efforts ggrey. You rock.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend. Her issue could be any number of things. Though some of the symptoms may reflect a need for Soul Retrieval.

I my view Soul Retrieval is required when we leave behind a part of ourselves. Let me give you some examples of when this may occur.

-If you were abused as a child, you may have lost a part of yourself to trauma.

-If you were involved in a bad accident, and you always felt guilty that you didn't get hurts but others did.

- If you had a near death experience that left you mentally scarred.

- If you did something that you strongly regret.

- If someone died and you never recovered

- If something emotionally traumatic happened that you often dream about

- If something occured in a past life

etc etc. You get the idea.

In order to perform a Soul Retrieval there are a number of things I like to do.

#1 Get to know the person. This will allow me to get more in touch with the feel of their energy.

#2 Get to understand their beliefs, what they believe will determine much of what I encounter on my journey.

#3 Meditate and ground myself heavily in preparation.

Then I need to get my guides to talk to that person's guides so they can know where the piece was lost, then my guides will take me to find it, and I may have to negotitate with or defeat some type of entity that has claimed the piece of the Soul that was lost.

I went on a Retrieval once, and found that a group of entities had enshrined this piece as if it were a God to be worshiped. Needless to say, they didn't want to give it up. So in exchange for the piece I showed them to a place where they could get a glimpse of their true power, and not need to worship someone else. They were glad that I had done this, and gladly let me take the fragment.

There is nothing routine about a Soul Retrieval. I know a story of a Shaman who got distracted during one of these quests, got seperated from his guides, became unbalanced, and got attacked by a variety of entities who ravaged his soul, leaving him a weak, deluded, shriveled wreck. He was a Master with many years of experience, what ever distracted him so we will never know. It is only by good fortune that his guides saved his life, but he was never the same again.

You may be able to walk a razor thin tightrope during a hurricane, but all it takes is one lapse of intention, and you could fall and end up a victim yourself.

I want to make this clear, there is nothing routine about these Retrievals. You don't know what will happen, how long it will take, what will need to be done, etc. When starting out, one should always do at least a hundred quests, journies, or retrievals for yourself before doing anything for others. This will cement your bond with your guides. Not everyone will battle for a stranger after all. This will also develop your imagination, your intention, and help to hone your skills. When doing quests for yourself, it is less dangerous, you understand your belief system, and interpretation of what you encounter becomes much easier. But it is still dangerous.

In most cases I would offer my services to help your girlfriend. However, I don't know her, I don't know her belief system, what her energy feels like, anything. To engage in something so risky without this information is suicidal.

However, there are other alternatives. Maybe what is required is not a Soul Retrieval, but simply being balanced out. Or maybe she could be guided to letting go of something troubling that will let her move on. Without more detail, I cannot help. If you want further information on this case, u2u me.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

I'm glad to see that this thread is still alive, thank you again for all your efforts ggrey. You rock.

Thank you kindly. It just goes to show how powerful this message is. I am working with my guides to craft an even stronger message. But the time is not quite right for it.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Thank you so much! I have sent you a U2U.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I think that what you have said in your first post is beautiful. I agree with you with my whole heart. Thank you for writing something so important.

Originally posted by TheGreySwordsman I bet the majority of people reading this probably have music playing, or a tv in the background, several windows, open, IMing.

Nope. In fact I am sitting in the quiet, listening to the raindrops, the wind, and my dog snoring.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHypnoToad

I think that what you have said in your first post is beautiful. I agree with you with my whole heart. Thank you for writing something so important.

Originally posted by TheGreySwordsman I bet the majority of people reading this probably have music playing, or a tv in the background, several windows, open, IMing.

Nope. In fact I am sitting in the quiet, listening to the raindrops, the wind, and my dog snoring.

I'm glad to see that you enjoyed it! I put a lot of effort in this thread. The simple fact that it's message touched you makes the effort worthwhile. Unfortunately I cannot take credit for it. This is my interpretation of what the Spirit World wanted to communicate on this topic.

Ah, listening to nature instead of music? Damn you! How dare you break the mold!

Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This has been the best post I have read so far.

I have found similar truths across many cultures, but your method of explaining these concepts is very clear.

Thankyou for investing the considerable time it would have required to post these messages.

I have a question but I will need to give a background to it:

I have a spirit that is in my company. I have had regular visits from spirits for some time (approx 8 months). I feel them as energy shifts in the room, then localised energy on the body when they are close or touching me.

It started intermittently when I began Chi Kung practice 1.5 yrs ago and is now a daily occurence.

Recently a friends wife "J" heard a young girl talking. (we get together to talk all things occult mainly theurgy, kaballah and personaly experiences each week).

J identified that it was a young female trying to speak to me.

I meditated on this and after approx 2 hours (time of meditation felt like 30 mins had passed). I received a clear image of a european girl age approx 13. Blonde hair possibly dutch. Later I asked my sister who recently had a NDE due to a car crash and 3 week coma. She now can see spirits.

I asked her if any spirits where near me and to describe them if so.

She described her perfectly. The following week My friend J gave the same description.

J perceived that my young friend has no message but is present as she says she likes to be around me as I have a kind heart.

Since then I have attempted communication and have heard muted whispering but I still cannot hear my young friend.

At best I have experienced a second vision of her, hunched over so she may speak into my ear, while lmeditating late at night in bed.

My question is how may I develop our communication.

A Note: J has also perceived that this spirit does not know how to communicate as well. Hope this helps.

In regards to my sister. She was not a believer in the spirit world before her accident. She was in a coma for 3 weeks and says she was with my grand mother (who died a month before the crash) for the whole time.
My grand mother explained her injuries and that My sister was not ready to die and had to go back. She was shown us in the ICU waiting room and can explain it in detail although she has never seen it (i love this sort of verification). Now she is a strong believer and also comfortable with her new ability. Thankfully she has a couple permanent injuries being difficulty walking (right leg muscles are being difficult) but can still do it, and short term memory problems. She is quite lucky considering how close she was to passing.

Sorry about this lengthy read. I appreciate all inputs.

Kind regards,
Andre

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by freelogic

Let me add a few comments before I get to your question.

This young girl is having trouble communicating. The early teen years are especially awkward, even when alive. On top of that, it's very frustrating to try to speak clearly and not be heard. The fact that you are so close to understanding her has her excited, because of this she may be trying to say too much at once and the message does not come through.

Now onto your question. First, you must establish a link to her. Let me expand on this more.

In our relationships with people and places, links are formed. The stronger your relationship, the stronger the bond. Have you ever loved someone, cut off relations, but still had dreams or passing thoughts about them out of the blue? This is often(not always) a sign that the emotional link is still powerful.

Now onto this girl. You need to open up your heart to her. Make yourself vulnerable in a sense, then you may start the first level of communication. In other words, you will recieve feelings, or maybe images. It is your duty to decipher these images and interpret them.

Then, once you begin to understand her, you may start to hear words. Generally, when communicating with other types of spirits, you won't use words at all. Pictures and feelings will be what you mostly experience. Also, when dealing with human spirits, the longer the spirit is dead, the more their language skills begin to fade. But be aware when talking with her. Any feelings or images you may recieve will help, and hopefully, you will be able to establish communication via language.

In ancient times, before things had this dense physical form so distant from spirit, communication was all via feeling and intention. There was no language, and all entities, be they plant, human, or animal, were able to communicate just fine. However, during the transformation point when we "fell from grace" so to speak, we ended up in this sort of situation, grunts and sounds evolve into different languages.

Sometimes foreign spirits when channeled or encountered, will use their spiritual awareness to gaze into your mind to pick out words that best fit what they're trying to communicate, and again, sometimes you deal with human spirits whose language skills have not faded yet.

I gave you a variety of unrelated information so you can begin to think differently about the situation you're in.

btw, I have the vague feeling that your sister will regain more of her physical and mental capabilities that she lost in the accident.

Let me know if I can assist in any way.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Thankyou for your reply. It is much appreciated.

I will follow your advice and report my progress.

I have asked my chi kung master (Master Lu)his advice but he always says to focus on the Dan tien (sub navel chakra). Communication is difficult as english is not his first language.

Thankyou for your kind words regarding my sister I feel she will recover as well.

Master Lu will begin Chi kung on her as soon as she is ready to receive it. She looks forward to it but has low endurance at the moment and her rehab is difficult for her at the moment.

It is quite amazing. When I first met him he told me not to let my sisters go shopping on a saturday afternoon (she is a twin).

She had her accident returning from a shopping trip on a saturday afternoon.

Once again, thankyou for your reply.

Kind Regards,
Andre

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Wow freelogic, you have quite a fascinating story. Good luck with everything.

Hi Grey, great to see you're still contributing to this thread. Something you said in your last post hit a bit of a note with me. I've read before about the 'densifying of the world'. I know little about the belief but have heard it is a key part of the beliefs of the old alchemists. They say that with every age of man that has passed, we have 'densified', becoming more material and less spirit. Do you have any further insight regarding this?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by freelogic

It is amazing, however, how many issues can be solved by working with the Dan Tien/Tanden/Hara.

I'm glad I could offer some advice.

I hope you and your sister well.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

This is my interpretation only. One day I may have a different point of view. However, right now this is how I view it. btw this is the abridged version.

Long long ago, the world of the spirit and the world of the flesh were one. We were so much more intuned with nature back then, the things we were capable of would make comic heroes jealous.

However, there arose a conflict when mankind began to look outside of himself for fulfillment rather than inside. This intense desire that they had created a disturbance in the spiritual collective of life. There was a tipping point, and the spirit and mind were seperated from the flesh and heart.

Before the split, when a person would die, their experience would be reborn, but they would keep their memories and experience. Now, most of us pretty much start at scratch, due to the spiritual disconnect we suffer from.

Through varying ages, however, our ancestors were still more aware, and much more capable than we are. However, eventually tension would build up in the collective mind, too much for the earth to take, and it would destroy civilization to attempt to relieve tension. Whether it used diaster, war, or disease to destroy us, the fact remained, there had to be destruction to relieve this tension.

However, each time the world cleans the slate, there's a certain percentage of tension that cannot be relieved. So every major destruction leaves some tension behind from the previous incarnation of the world.

The more tension the collective has, the more out of tune with nature, the more difficult it is to get in touch with our inner selves.

Where we are at, we have built up possibly around 95% of tension that cannot be relieved. I feel that we are at a critical mass for tension in the collective. At that point, all tension will be relieved and the two worlds will be as one again.

Will this happen in our lifetime? No idea. Is this related to 2012? Again, no idea.

A number of people will look at this and ask for evidence of previous civilizations. But, when the world utterly life, much of what existed could not be found, even if you knew where to look. On top of that, much that existed now lies in the world of spirit.

The only evidence you will find lies in the occasional OOPA(out of place artifact) and the stories and legends in cultures throughout the world, talking of previous wars with among the Gods, and disasters, and other, seemingly impossible things.

This is my current interpretation. This view has changed a lot over the years, and it is likely to change more as my understanding deepens.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Truly fascinating friend. I'm now really keen to read up more on alchemical belief to see how much pertains to this.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Looking strictly from an alchemic point of view, you are attempting to break down and refine your conciousness. In the traditional process, there are 7 stages of refinement, breaking down the gross material and leaving only the most pure goal substance.

But I will not cut and paste the whole process for you, instead, it is easy to find should you decide this path is worthwhile.

Now, the concept is the idea of breaking down our conciousness, and removing traces of ego and negativity. Straining out, and eliminating that which is not in total harmony with True Spirit.

In essence, you are trying to break down the personal resistance or tension you have between yourself, and your spiritual nature. In order to do this you must identify that which is not desirable and take steps to seperate it from that which you want to keep.

As the world has tension between the physical and the spiritual, so do we on the microcosmic scale. as above, so below. As you begin to dissolve your personal resistance, the world's collective resistance will also begin to resolve.

Once you achieve the end product, that will make it a much more simple process for others to go through, thus, further pushing down the resistance between worlds.

Again, in order to do this, you must identify those qualities, habits, thoughts, and traits that are taking you more towards the physical, and elimate them, replacing them with their opposite. Every thought, action, and feeling either takes you towards your objective, or away from it. It is up to you to seperate these qualities, and maintain that which aids your journey, and dissolve that which hinders you.

You are attempting to transform your conciousness, releasing it from any regidity, or negativity that weigh you down. Remember our discussion about the elements. Fire is spirit, use it to burn away that which opposes your true will. examine this deeply, it quickly gets complicated, but the issue shrinks to that of a pea once you look at the big picture.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join