It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interaction with the Spirit World

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGreySwordsman

To add to that a bit, please consider this. There are 7 phases of alchemy. You are breaking down and removing that which you don't want, and refining the end product.

Ponder this, there are also 7 primary chakras, and awakening the Kundalini, and dissolve the seperation between them with spiritual flame is not so much unlike the alchemic process.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thanks for this wonderfull topic Grey
, it really tickled my senses so to speak. Especially the part that everything has a spirit no matter what form or wheter it is or isn't animate.

I really have been neglecting my room for a long time now and have to much stuff that is just gathering dust and sometimes i have the feeling that the ambiance isn't what i could be because of that, not only for the obvious reasons with clutter everywhere and stuff like that but on a deeper level. So i have agreed with myself that i will ask my room and the objects in it what they want to be done and how it should be like, sort of a cooperative effort to make it a better place (Start small i always say
). The things that go out i will give away to a second-hand shop so it can be used again by people that wil appreciate and have a use for it.

Oh and i always said doing the dishes is therapuetic for me, maybe now i know in what extent that really is true.

Anyway, i really started seeing the world in a different view because of this topic, the glasses and dishes shone just a little bit more because of it. I thank you for the effort and the tips on the topic of meditating and the preparation to getting a clear view and a silent mind. I really feel it will get me 'over the edge' in a good way and when i do i will be prepared for what i will encounter.

I like to think i do have a kind of non-immediate contact with my guides from time to time when i play with my tarot-cards although i would like some more direct contacts with the entities helping me through life, oh and i like to think i have a special bond with a stopsign i pass every day from work. If i have a good day or a good idea it will give the green light when i aproach it so i don't have to stop paddling and today after reading up on this thread it did just that.

Thanks again

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

I'm just pleased to have been of service. You can never doubt the power of the Spirit World. Again, I found myself even more amazed yesterday. I was deep in study. Suddenly, a message appeared to me.

I could see a woman I know, who has stage 3, or 4 cancer, severe arthritis, swelling of the legs, and constant pain. I was told to have someone pass the message on to her that I said "She would be healed."

I fought myself all day over this. I didn't feel comfortable just saying something like this. But the more decided I was against passing the message on, the more sick to my stomach I became. Finally, I passed the message on to be given to the woman and I felt much better.

Later that night, I asked my "messenger" how it went. She was amazed. The woman didn't question it at all. She said "That's great!" All of the pain left her, and she went to the bathroom, and when she came out, the swelling in her legs was gone, and she found a joy she had not experienced in quite awhile.

I believe the message was designed to be a test of my, and my messenger's Faith. Would we step beyond the norm, beyond the comfort zone and dare to say something so bold? That woman is healed. I could easily question as to what degree, or not, but I've learned my lesson. She will be 100% fine.

Since then I was also called on to tell several others that both health and financial matters will be put to rest shortly. I can have no doubts of this as well.

The more adept you become at listening to the messages, the greater role you get to play in the production of Your Life.

I'm simply thrilled to tell you how happy I am that my message has touched your life, and helped move you in the right direction.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
my thoughts on everything having spirits
perhaps everything has on earth has a spirit, because it is a piece of the consciousness of gaia.
houses are made from bricks, in turn are made from clay, in turn come from the ground. each bit of the earth is a part of gaia. i assume that gaia is not conscious in a central point, but is spread across the whole earth, as the soul is spread across the body. the brain is only the interface the body and the soul, it does not house the consciousness.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I find myself called to mention a teaching of Yogi Ramacharaka from his 1904 Advanced Course in Yogi Philosophy and Oriental Occultism. I'll paraphrase the teaching, as I do not recall the exact words.

Matter cannot be created or destroyed, no matter what. There is never any less matter, or any more matter than at any other point in time.

Energy is the dynamic force that puts motion to Matter. It is Chi, Ki, Prana. There is never any less Energy or any more energy at any given point in time. Matter is the same as Energy, but much more dense.

The Mind Substance(Collective Unconscious) drives Energy. It gives Energy it's purpose, and Energy gives Matter it's form and action. Mind Substance is much less dense than Energy.

Spirit Drives the Mind Substance. It is the least dense of all. It drives the Mind Substance, which urges Energy, which drives Matter.

Matter is as the body of God, Energy is as the dynamic force of God, Mind Substance(Collective Unconscious) is the Mind of God, and Spirit is the Spirit of God.

All items in the world, all matter, also has all of the higher attributes. A rock has Energy, Mind, and Spirit. As does man, only to a more intense degree. As far beyond a beetle are we, there are others who are as far beyond even the most advanced of us. But they once were on the same road as we are now, and we all shall some day be where they are, and beyond.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I've just interpreted a message from the Spirit World.

Many people are rather concerned over this 2012 thing. But don't fret over it. In the end all things will work out.

However, when people view it with a feeling of dread, they are not incorrect either.

Through many eras, man has built up an enormous amount of negative Karma. Mankind as the collective, you understand. We are not relieving it over our lives quickly enough, so a sort of tension builds up in the collective. This dark era can only last so long. If everyone worked to correct and transform their past errors and missteps, there would be no climatic end to this age.

However, this is quite unlikely to happen in time.

So, 12/21/2012 will mark the beginning of the final scene of this dark and heinous age. All of mankind's negative karma will be spent all at once, bringing about a great unpleasentness.

But as bad as it gets, know this. Once the dark age is over, and the curtain finally closes on these painful days, a new age will begin, many times greater than what our history writes about.

My advice? Work to transform yourself as quickly as possible, work to transform others as quickly as possible. Absolve your negativity now, spend erase your karmic debt. This is minimize your suffering. However, at every instant we are either adding to the good pile, or negative pile. Built up over many lifetimes, and spent at once? You may want to get to work.

This can all only occur through personal transformation of character. Prayer, meditation, and ritual means nothing if you are the same person day after day. If you have the same fears, day after day. If you react to the same stimuli day after day. If you hurt one another, day after day, whether mentally, physically, or verbally. If your character doesn't change, if you don't stop wearing the skin of this dark age, you will find yourself crushed by the weight of your actions during the final scene.

In the end, life is eternal, for nothing can be taken away from Spirit, from Mind, from Matter and Energy. But that hasn't stopped us from being miserable yet.

Please, do not ask me for specifics, I do not know, and only interpreted the message I received a few moments ago.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sheyrshad

sorry, I didn't notice your response right away.

That is a good way to look at things, I thing much of the difference between us lies only in terminology.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
at the end of it all, terminology is only perception, and perception is different for everyone

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I hope I am not upsetting some terms or conditions. But as this is my most successful thread, I wanted to post this.

www.heavenlightstore.com...

This is the link for my book. A number of people seem like they were interested in my train of thought, so I decided to make more information available.

I apologize, my publisher set the price, I have no say in it.

If anyone would like to continue this thread, I'm still around!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I highly recommend everyone visit SwahaVai.com... She has changed my life in more ways than I can count, and I am certain if you let her touch your heart she will change yours too. I can never express enough gratitude to her for all she has done for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join