It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush may be part of the Nazi party!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
OK, you're obviously having problems with this, so I'll break it down for you.

Fascism:

The building of a mass movement, the rigid, reactionary and authoritarian ideology, personality cults and charismatic leadership, overt and aggressive nationalism.

Islamist groups are not mass movements. Groups like Al-Qaeda take their cue from Bakunin and use cells to strike at symbolic targets. They do not have mass street rallies or large recruiting drives, because they don't take part in the political system. Those parties which do partake in the political system, such as the current ruling party of Turkey, also do not use such tactics.

Rigid/reactionary

Here you have a point, but this is not purely a fascist trait. Many conservative movements are reactionary, and even Marxist groups have been rigid in their enforcement of dogma in the past.

Authoritarian

This one is tricky. In theory, they should be, since they wish to restore the Caliphate. However, many of the actualities of groups in places like Iraq is verging towards the establishment of Temporary Autonomous Zones, an idea taken from the Sufi/Anarchist Hakim Bey. You can call it either way.

Personality cults/charismatic leadership

Naturally, within fascist movements this relates to the fuhrerprinzip, or the idea that the leader channels the Will of the People and similar rubbish. While certain people within the groups are influential, such as Qutb, Zawahiri etc, the only true authority is the Quran. You don't really see the charismatic leaders of the sorts you do in the Christian community, the Billy Graham types.

Overt and aggressive nationalism:

Well, Islamist parties here FAIL like hell. Most of them would abolish their borders tomorrow if they thought they could get away with it. They don't believe in nationalism, they'd rather overthrow the states of the Middle east than fight for them. And when you factor in the amount of traffic between Islamist groups from Checnya to the Middle East to Central Asia down to Indonesia, you really see how little nationalism matters in Islamist thought.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'll be honest, threads like this strip away at whatever credibility this site has. People who are skeptical of this site would have to look no further than the OP and they would probably end up with enough justification to write this place off as a joke. I don't want to come off as a jerk, but in my opinion this thread damages the entire community.

The topic is fine and there are books written on it. But to simply say, hey Bush is a nazi, and here is why... and point to a drawing is insane.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Well, I am glad you all enjoyed the image. it's considered to be art, but that's how I feel about Bush. when I see the guy I just think of hitler. and like I said, there's no way I can prove the connections. But I am certain, Hillary is here to save us!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Well, I am glad you all enjoyed the image. it's considered to be art, but that's how I feel about Bush. when I see the guy I just think of hitler. and like I said, there's no way I can prove the connections. But I am certain, Hillary is here to save us!

Why don't you do the community a favor and change the title of the thread? I have the feeling that you are here to make everyone else look bad or you would see the error of what you have done and try to fix it.

Thread should read "My opinion on Bush summed up in a drawing".

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

Why don't you do the community a favor and change the title of the thread? I have the feeling that you are here to make everyone else look bad or you would see the error of what you have done and try to fix it.

Thread should read "My opinion on Bush summed up in a drawing".

If I could change the title I would. but I said in my OP that this was my intention. Still remains the fact that I belive that he is a nazi.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well, at least members have the ability to ignore people here. It is just a shame that lurkers are not so fortunate and will unfortunately click on a thread like this expecting some sort of substance.

I can't say I didn't try.

*ignore this user*

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

I bet the word Nazi is one of THE most over used words in the civilized world today, so much so that I dont even take anyone that uses it like this seriously anymore.
There is a word out there for constantly using this word but I cannot remember it and a quick search for it brings up nothing..

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Both Bush and Chaney said they were above the Executive office. In fact they said they don't have to answer to congress.
Contenunity of government has been given over to the United Nations.
We are officially in a Police State! The police are not your friends. They are enforcers. They will tazer your 5 year old daughter or your grandmother and if they die, oh well.
As we all know Prescott Bush financed the Nazi military during the 2nd world war and after.
Many of the German scientists were offered asylum if they would come to america and continue to work for us in their ways of torture.
Bush is a bonesman, The Brotherhood of Death. He and his family are Satan worshippers. Don't believe for a moment that the hand signs they do are harmless Texas Longhorn salutes. Putin has been caught doing it on camera as well as other leaders of the world.
They killed on 911 and the middle east war has killed over 1/2 million men women and children in Iraq.
We attacked a country that did nothing to us!
These Nazi's are wanting WWIII. The Georgia Guidestones show a plan to kill off most of the people down to a world population of only 500,000. We are the frog in the warm water. We won't jump out as long as they turn up the heat slowly until it is tooooo late.
Local governments have been told to lower the IQ qualifications for police enforcement to under 100. Dumb cops will fire on anybody they are told. Over 26,000 ministers across the US have been told to tell their flocks, in the event of Martial Law, to turn in their guns and go peacefully to the camps. They even told them where to go in the Bible to convince everyone that it is God's will, Romans 13.
These power hungry asses have said they will use food as a way to corral us.
An old song comes to mind..
Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
img509.imageshack.us...

From another forum

Some one left a comment: What are Sept 11 attacks?

And some others. Bad boys graphical involvement:

I think there can be a few more additions.

There was a pre America presence in England that involved explosions.

And some ownership of Tesla patents that I'm still tracking down.

Edit: Changed HUGE picture to a link.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by intrepid]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

That's because you don't know any Germans and especially not any who actually lived under Hitler. BIG DIFFERENCE pal....

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

that first pic was one of the most breath taking and beautiful things i have ever seen

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Yeah, I surely remember that one over the hundreds of ones on the net.

Zip out below the elbow and it might be hanging in his office.

That would be a goof if someone did that.

Thank you very much.

Vote to educate your children about Tesla in your home town school boards.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
well I turned it in to my college. hopefully, I wont get kicked out!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaliayev
OK, you're obviously having problems with this, so I'll break it down for you.

Fascism:

The building of a mass movement, the rigid, reactionary and authoritarian ideology, personality cults and charismatic leadership, overt and aggressive nationalism.

Islamist groups are not mass movements. Groups like Al-Qaeda take their cue from Bakunin and use cells to strike at symbolic targets. They do not have mass street rallies or large recruiting drives, because they don't take part in the political system. Those parties which do partake in the political system, such as the current ruling party of Turkey, also do not use such tactics.

Rigid/reactionary

Here you have a point, but this is not purely a fascist trait. Many conservative movements are reactionary, and even Marxist groups have been rigid in their enforcement of dogma in the past.

Authoritarian

This one is tricky. In theory, they should be, since they wish to restore the Caliphate. However, many of the actualities of groups in places like Iraq is verging towards the establishment of Temporary Autonomous Zones, an idea taken from the Sufi/Anarchist Hakim Bey. You can call it either way.

Personality cults/charismatic leadership

Naturally, within fascist movements this relates to the fuhrerprinzip, or the idea that the leader channels the Will of the People and similar rubbish. While certain people within the groups are influential, such as Qutb, Zawahiri etc, the only true authority is the Quran. You don't really see the charismatic leaders of the sorts you do in the Christian community, the Billy Graham types.

Overt and aggressive nationalism:

Well, Islamist parties here FAIL like hell. Most of them would abolish their borders tomorrow if they thought they could get away with it. They don't believe in nationalism, they'd rather overthrow the states of the Middle east than fight for them. And when you factor in the amount of traffic between Islamist groups from Checnya to the Middle East to Central Asia down to Indonesia, you really see how little nationalism matters in Islamist thought.

Yes I agree, islamism and naziism are not one and the same, what I said was I see more analogy with islamism than with Bush.

People saying "Bush=Nazi" is just petty spoilt western nonsense

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Just tell judges that the Bush-Nazi portrayal and bashing is common on
the internet.

So you won't be sited as off color and at least showing people what is out
on the internet.

There is sure to be harder stuff perhaps out in the net and on DVD covers
with Bush, Cheney and others laughing as the WTC Towers burn.
Come on, that as bad as it gets.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

So you guys like my work? I have no doubt that he's working for them. could you guys make out the pic?

Um.

All you did was take normal photos and put them into a swastika. Pretty lame actually.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Lame as it is that what is on the net.

So what he has is live action.

See JFK II and JFK JR for the continuing of the Nazi Bush saga.

See the the April 2007 Idaho Observer for death bed Nazi confessions.

That was posted on one forum and a poster said that the government
seemed to be acting like Nazis and now its seems they actually are Nazis.

What is lame is this country inability to anything just as in Nazi Germany.

Is it lame to think the z in Nazi is replaced by a Zionist agenda ?
If America turned its back on Zionism in Israel, what would happen?
Would America be attacked by Zionists ?

There is a lame agenda somewhere but not in that art work.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

See the the April 2007 Idaho Observer for death bed Nazi confessions.

Ok. I suppose I could claim any conspiracy as fact, even though 90% is nothing but crap.

That was posted on one forum and a poster said that the government

I don't see anything like Nazism in America. I see growing authoritarianism, but that is not Nazism my friend.

What is lame is this country inability to anything just as in Nazi Germany.

Ah yes, we should always vote Democrat and then we would live in a wonderful peaceful world. A world where the massive oversized government may be lenient and let us keep 20% of our paycheck.

s it lame to think the z in Nazi is replaced by a Zionist agenda ?

Sooo..

You think Nazi's, who killed millions of Jews, where all in fact Jewish, Zionist Jews for that matter?

And, you are claiming that Bush is a Zionist Jew as well?

If America turned its back on Zionism in Israel, what would happen?

Israel..... negative GDP, 5 million people, and the only way their army survives is the funding from other countries.

This little tiny state controls the world?

Ireland is a small nation as well, could they control the world to? About the same population even!

Would America be attacked by Zionists ?

Why would Jews attack America?

There is a lame agenda somewhere but not in that art work.

I could take pics of Bush and form them into a peace sign, or a cross, or a smiley face.

The art work is lame.

If you call it art.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Can anyone please explain to me where is the POLITICAL CONSPIRACY in this thread...

The fact that the Bush family has had DIRECT links with the nazi party is a well known fact with GRANDADDY BUSH being arrested by the FBI for trying to sell aviation fuel to the nazis during world war two..and the whole of the NASA space programme owes its roots to WERNER BRAUN..nazi rocket scientist extrordinaire...what did the USA do with all the nazis it helped escape from the hands of the Russians in ´45 anyway...im sure the Bush family have leiderhosen in every wardrobe.

But this thread realllllly sucks..as usual anything with the word NAZI in the title always turns bad after the first 5 or 6 replies.

This thread has all the credibilty of an episode of BEVRLEY HILLS 90210.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by andy1972]

[edit on 11-10-2007 by andy1972]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Nazi scientists in Russia in the 70s are suspected of using Tesla technology
to make an anti ballistic rocket weapon.

That why Reagan came out with the SDI or Star Wars... and we found out
we know nothing about such technology and had no chance of duplicating
the Russians.

That why we gave up and became friend with he Russians.

What is the conspiracy... Tesla technology is suppressed, perhaps starting
with Grand Pa Bush and the Walkers or other German spies who eyeballed
Tesla since before 1900.

The Tesla secrets are still suppressed just as aliens are constantly mention
for the unknown flying craft and it varied energy science

Hitler singing I want to break free

Breaking Free From The Z.
Thats whats needed in America.
Take the US Army Out of Germany.
Down with Globalism and stopping points to destruction.

[edit on 10/11/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 10/11/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join