It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessica Alba has herpes?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Jessica Alba(before she was Jessica Alba) used to date Derek Jeter, the serial celebrity dater, who plays for the NY Yankees. Well, our source who worked for one of their camps, had to refill her Valtrex prescription for her on a regular basis! Guess who she got it from…that’s right…dirty Derek Jeter.

laragmag.com...
www.girlsgonesports.net...
people.monstersandcritics.com...

Dreams... destroyed.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It's hard to tell what any of these "celebrities" have. I have always liked Jessica, but she is no different than any of the rest of Holly Wood. I am sure she jumps from boyfriend to boyfriend and will wind up, at some time in her life, getting married five times in a span of two months. These people make me ill, to be honest.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Dreams... destroyed.

Damn you, Lys! Damn you to heck!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hypothetically, if I didn't have a girlfriend, I would gladly subject myself to said herpes.

Peace

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Meh... Yeah, she's hot, but so are a lot of women. I see it on a daily basis here in the high fashion, high dollar, high maintenance district of LA... And I always remind myself, no matter how spectacular a woman may look, somewhere there's a guy who is getting tired of that...

So Jessica picked up a keepsake from her days of running around in New York...

Let the flames commence.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Mirthful, it may be true that "average Joe's" may do some of the same things that "celebrities" do, but I haven't known many. I mean, how many times did Britney Spears get married in a month? Twice,I think, and one of those marriages only lasted a weekend!! What "regular" person do you know who commits such an act?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I'm not sure what you are getting at with the "average Joes" comment, but here in LA, people are just whack... Seriously, the only reason celebrities can act the way they do is because there are so many enablers and emulators...

It's a daily "check yourself" environment.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
for alba, I'll make an exception.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Would you 'do' Alba if you knew you were going to get herpes?!? I don't know if i would. I've been pretty fortunate in my 26 years to not get anything... i just dont know if it would be worth it!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I seem to have gotten out of the dating pool before HSV-2 (the virus that causes it) became endemic, but I'd suggest all those giving it up for Alba stop and do a little research on just what the effects are.

Don't wanna be a wet blanket, but they don't sound pretty.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
i stand behind my decision.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Ok, so if Jessica alba has herpes, then doesnt that mean that all of Hollywood does as well. I mean come on...As everyone else has stated in this thread, the way that these celebs jump around from partner to partner, they almost certainly have to have something. If you are a star, then what do you have to worry about? You get the disease and then you find some way to take care of it.

I bet there is some sick stuff being passed around those parts as I can pretty much guarantee that celebs arent "safe" about things. We dont know about this because whoever is filling up Pamela Anderson or Paris' valtrex prescriptions isnt coming out to the press about it. Both of the aforementioned have been quite active, and if you add up the exponentials, odds say that they HAVE to have something.

It doesnt surprise me one bit that Alba caught something. Shes still hot

[edit on 10/1/07 by Don Wahn]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
she's got herpes? well i don't know about you guys but that automatically means (to me) that she ain't hot anymore. herpes and std's in general ain't hot. i look down on people who are infested with all that crap. it makes me think they're walking biohazards or something.

i'm lucky to have messed with girls BEFORE they became walking biohazards.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I won't believe it till I see it. But really, wow. Gotta say it would drop her down a few points.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Exactly what bearing on the world does it have if some random useless celebrity has herpes?!

WHO CARES?!

I'm sick of random celebrities in the media. Granted shes not as sucky as Britney Spears or *shiver* Paris Hilton, but seriously, who gives a ****?

Hell, I pay so little attention to celebrities, I don't even know what half of them do/did that makes/made them celebrities in the first place. I just hear their useless little names uttered over and over again in the media.

I don't know what Jessica Alba does. If I had to guess, I'd say shes just another pop singer. I could look it up in five seconds on google what she does but I am so apathetic I'd rather not.

Ugh our media sucks on so many levels. Screw overrated celebrities.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kacen

You need to lighten up, dude. Jessica Alba is an actress.

'Tis why this is BTS. ATS is where the serious stuff is.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Beachcoma]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kacen

Would you have felt better if it was J-Pop Schupahstah Hikaru Utada (Hikki)?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Can I have them both, and hold the Herpes!

In honesty if a knew a girl was infected I wouldn't touch her with yours... And you'd be thankful.

Grumpy and miserable as sin, BUT thankful all the same.

The MonKey has spoken!

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
reply to post by Kacen

Would you have felt better if it was J-Pop Schupahstah Hikaru Utada (Hikki)?

Love how you stereotype me.

"HEY THAT GUY HAS AN ANIME AVATAR AND LIKES ANIME HE MUST BE A JAPANOPHILE!!!"

Well, she does look cute...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join