It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessica Alba has herpes?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I'd probibly still knob her, film it sell it to the papers and buy a cure for the disease then go back and knob her again and sell it to a diffrent paper get more cash more pills to cure myself. Then post the video on here as im sat in my villa in the south of France pissing on french peoples head out of my window.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by Who Dares Wins]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Who Dares Wins
I'd probibly still knob her, film it sell it to the papers and buy a cure for the disease then go back and knob her again and sell it to a diffrent paper

'knob' her? charming. :shk:
Right now I'm hoping the lot of you get herpes.. even though that'd be to your benefit as it would involve actually having sex. good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
for starters, not a single one of you guys would tell her to hit the road if she came on to you, even if she did have herpes and you knew it and it was verified. you'd go safe sex route and be done with it in under 2 minutes.

second, herpes is far more common than people think

Nationwide, at least 45 million people ages 12 and older, or one out of five adolescents and adults, have had genital HSV infection

www.cdc.gov...

There are also many, many cases of men having it and not knowing because it never surfaces but it is still transmittable. So, any one of you could have it, not know it, and be passing it around, assuming you are sexually active.

That said, I will now recall the once great Eddie Murphy, when talking about sexually transmitted diseases. Herpes is like luggage, you keep that (expletive) for life.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
..she might also just get coldsores. similar but very common virus.. probably not a good idea to have an outbreak the day before a movie shoot.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by riley]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
She is pretty hot, but if true, I wouldn't want to risk getting anything from her, if she were to come on to me, but that would never happen anyways!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Also in this article, I dont know if its the same one that the op posted but here's a quote:

SourceYou know what this means don't YOU?!! All of his other famous relationships could have contracted the STD TOO! Derek's most famous sexual conquest include Mariah Carey, Jessica Alba, Vanessa Minnillo and most recently Jessica Biel. Which means JT could have it AAAHHH!!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
A pharmacist friend of mine told me this a long time ago, because he worked at the same chain of pharmacy that she apparently filled the perscription at, and he......very illegally........looked up a bunch of celebrity names on the company's central computer system just to see if any of them were in there. You are only supposed to access patients that you are personally dealing with but he knew he was changing jobs and apparently didn't give a s@#%. He said he couldn't believe all the things he saw. She certainly isn't the only celebrity name he dropped in regards to VD. Some were much more serious conditions than a case of herpes from celebrities who I imagine go to great lengths to keep their health issues private. I personally didn't think it was all that big a' deal.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I would definately hit her herpes infected arse!

For all yo ignorant people out there, over 50% have herpes simplex 1, which is herpes on the lips. You know those cold sores you get on your lips every now and then.

Herpes simplex 2 is what you get in your "private areas". Over one third of people have the disease.

If you studied anything about the herpes virus you would understand that the more you live the less outbreaks you will have, less you take drugs like valtrex to suppress outbreaks.

It's basically a 50/50 shot that the people responding to this thread either has herpes 1 or 2. Which one do you have?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I really hope this is not true.
My mental stability would be seriuosly compromised.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
i like how they market this valtrax commercials, "even though you have herpes please spread your filth to other humanoids"

condoms being diffrent though.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
reply to post by DiabolusFireDragon

I'm never going to look at her crotch the same ever again....

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Thats truly and original joke. not redundent or adolescent at all. no-one else thought of that.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If she has herpes does that mean her baby is born or will be born with herpes

Check this out

www.babycenter.com...

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Maybach Hanson]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
thank you for ruining my day. I didn't want to know that she has herpes. I've seen a couple of girls who had it on there face and it looks totally wrong. They lie about it but you know what they been up to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join