It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thing Caught on Mobile in my Room.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Thats what everyones been calling for, for ages. A bit suspect that he keeps stalling

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Well, if he won't do that, then I guess he's one hell of a faker.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Theres to much to suggest that he is afker at the moment. I dont know if you've read over the other posts but theres some serious points that prove this is a hoax

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Yeah, I noticed in some of his pictures you can find a lot of illusions. So therefore, it must be that taking a picture with a very low and crappy quality can make easily a hoax, right? So...

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I've played with some of these photos in photoshop and read the posts.
I've come to the conclusion that OP is a sci-fi/scary movie fan, likes masks and has a nice collection.
There's 45 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
Sorry if this sounds negative but it's the way I see it.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sniffer

I'm sorry but it appears to be clear an image to be considered anything meta physical

TRICK OR TREAT!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ok I just don't get it, how has this crap continued for 11 pages? I can't for the life of me believe that there are people on here that actually believe that there is something paranormal going on. Come on he's just yankin your chains and some of you are taking it hook line and sinker.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ok, where the hell is this guy (sniffer)

He said he had a proper video camera now to capture the "spooky looking" entities in his room. Obviously its a bit harder for him to fake video otherwise it wouldve been posted already

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

I say he's gone back to school. He probably had his fun for the holidays and won't be coming back.

He's had the camera for a couple of days now and hasn't taken any shots, yet he was snapping them like crazy with his phone. Gee, I wonder why?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Great another hoaxer. But I will admit some of those pictures got to me- I mean major cold chills. I will say this anything that appears to be ghosts or something. Forget it I loose all sense of reasoning and sanity for that matter. Thanks alot Sniffer now I won't be able to sleep tonight.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

He said he had a proper video camera now to capture the "spooky looking" entities in his room. Obviously its a bit harder for him to fake video otherwise it wouldve been posted already

Alright Oz, as of this point (unless he does as he said he would do, which is not likely), I am in agreement with you and that sneaky suspicion I was picking up from his behaviors from the beginning (though I refused to mention it as I did not want it to interfere with future posts), is mostly confirmed by this point. I mean, I have been extremely patient with this guy, latex masks and all, though some of the 'wisps' shots seemed more authentic (for grainy blurs, of course), but now I am tired of this and have lost my patience.

Either he has been eaten, or is just one of those people who crave attention and is patient enough to drag this out considerably. I sincerely doubt he will produce anything of real value, as he didn't need a better camera to take full daylight pictures of his room and he just won't listen. Way to go Sniffer! I believe you are honestly full of something, and you will never give us the very basic information we need (if you do, then I apologize), so I'm done.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I say that this thread should be closed as of now. There has been over 200 posts with no progression and the original poster has not been here for days nor provided any new evidence to back up his claims.

So who is with me?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

While I agree with you that this is probably a hoax, I say give the fella a chance to upload his video evidence. What's the harm?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

With all do respect beachcoma, he claimed to have had the camera 5 days ago, which is suspicious because it apparently came by mail and arrived on a sunday, when mail is not delivered. He hasn't even posted here to let everyone know that he has been setting a video camera up, its been going on long enough now with no progress, so personally I dont think there is any point on keeping the thread open

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I must've missed that post. I guess that's three strikes then. No reason to wait for the forth.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

So can we request to the moderators to close it or do we have to wait for them to decide to do it?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
How about just u2uing each other on the subject and let it die the death it so deserves.

This is getting embarrassing.

3 separate photos of a hanging mask behind a door..posted at different angles for 'effect' on the OP.
An 'entity' motionless for multiple pics yet still not able to get a full length unobstructed shot??

You are still discussing the validity of this??
Come on!!.

Just let it Die.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

Ok mate, good point.......time do die bad thread!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hey guys, im not dead nor have i been eaten by a monster, escuse me if im rude but i dont work around anyone's schedule.

OzWeatherman; yes i did get the camera on sunday, if its a parcel they ring you up and say they have it, but you haft to pick it up before 12pm because they are only open a half day on sundays

as for whats been happening the past few days, work has been full on, but everynight i set the camera up and record, but the tapes are only 1hr tapes
,i havent seen anything out of the ordinary as of yet. i cant copy the tape to my computer i need to find drivers for the cam in vista.

on another note last night when i went in to set up the cam i noticed alot of moths in my room and the door had been closed, im thinking they might of come through a window or a crack but i coudnt see one.

img505.imageshack.us...

img511.imageshack.us...

img259.imageshack.us...

img166.imageshack.us...

img402.imageshack.us...

And for the non-Believer, here is the video camera.
img234.imageshack.us...

[edit]--if anyone is on the east coast of australia there is a star that gets brighter then it gets dark, ive been watching this for over 10mins now.
[edit on 11-10-2007 by Sniffer]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Whoa hey! Finally a topic of interest. I work with moths
. Those things are huge!

Looks like a black witch moth.

www.texasento.net...

It is often mistaken for a bat which it somewhat resembles. It has a wing span up to 7 inches. The females are slightly larger and lighter than males and have a pale median band through their wings.

This nocturnal insect, like nearly all moths, rests during the day and flies at night. Some of the most frequently reported daytime roosts are in people's garages, carports or under eves. During the day they are usually easily approached at close distances allowing for easy photography! They are usually present only for a day, though occasionally an individual may stay for as long as three days. Not infrequently, they are reported resting on or under people's cars, even while the vehicle's moving!

Note: the Black Witch moth does not bite, sting, nor carry diseases. It has only a straw-like proboscis or tongue to drink flower nectar through. It is perfectly harmless though it might cause one to be quite startled if flushed from its daytime hiding place.

I'd recommend investing digital camera with at least 5 megapixels (they're not that expensive). This thing could be beautiful if clear.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by saint4God]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join