It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, One That Looks Good Even To Me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Those who have read my posts in the past know that I seldom think much of what is found on You Tube. It seems that 99% of it is stuff you either can't see in the dark, or it looks so fake that a blind man would have trouble accepting it.

But once in a while I see something that makes me go "Huh?" Now I expect this will meet with the usual amount of controversy, but it is better than most that I've found, and worth a closer look.

Is this a real craft? Maybe an Earthly craft?

And who the Sam Hill dodges past planes that close, even if he/she/it isn't from Earth?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Looks interesting, but who knows how legit it is? I am curious how the photographer was able to spot the tiny object going the opposite direction and somehow turn his camera right to it and track it. He could have a much keener eye than I do, but I think that I would have dismissed that black speck if I was filming it.

My favorite part of the video was how much the narrator sounded like "Jose Jimenez".

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
One of those images of the UFO looks like the shape of that one recently in the "Hoax" ufo video from Haiti and Dominican Republic. It looks split in the middle with light coming out...interesting..Wish I could post a snapshot, but I am not good at that...

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Karlhungis, I thought his accent was a hoot too, and I thought of Jose myself.

I'm not saying I know if this is real or not. I just want to hear what the more knowledgable think. And maybe we can track down more footage of this. It sounds like part of a preseentation of some sort. I wouldn't mind seeing the rest of it.

wrangell76, this does have some simularities, though I hadn't noticed it till you mentioned it. At least it's a pretty clear shot.

And this was my first try at embedding a video, and I couldn't have done it without the help of my friend yewfo. I'm a techno dummy.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Looks like the real deal to me. At first I thought this was the event described in this Rense article: www.rense.com...

But I see now the photos in Rense are taken the following year at the same event. What are the odds? Maybe when the aliens see all those vintage planes flying around, they wonder whether they came through the right time portal.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
Looks like the real deal to me. At first I thought this was the event described in this Rense article: www.rense.com...

But I see now the photos in Rense are taken the following year at the same event. What are the odds? Maybe when the aliens see all those vintage planes flying around, they wonder whether they came through the right time portal.

Yes, but in the rense article he mentions this person taking pictures of the same airshow the year before and getting footage of a UFO. It could be that this is the footage he was talking about.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
You forced me to go back and check, and I found the 2003 article: www.rense.com...

So the situation is, this same guy photographed them 2 years in a row...hmm. I guess that's not too suspicious, but it would be great if there was at least one other person who photographed them at either event.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

I went through the last link you put up and found some nice stills from the video I posted.

Yes it does seem strange that the same person would get a UFO two years in a row at the same airshow. But then, after the first time, you know it had to be in his mind the next year, so he would watch for one.

And there have been a lot of photos that I have seen of UFOs around planes of all sizes. Military or alien, it seems whoever controls these things loves to mess with planes.

In the last Rense article there was mention of other people seeing the UFO. I wonder if any of them told thier story? Or took pictures?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I know this sounds backward, but I am looking for the truth, and not trying to keep from being proven wrong. So I'm hoping that some of you on this bright and sterling Monday morning (at least it is here
) can help me here.

Before I invest a lot of time in trying to chase down this story, and the presentation that it came from, I would like the Hobby Lobby Photo afficinados of the board to tell me if this is just a straight out photoshop, or if it "could" be worth looking into.

Ok, I know what you're thinking. "Is this guy actually trying to get help debunking his own thread?"

Well, in a weird way, yes. I don't want to put too much effort, and time that I'm short of right now, into something that I'm just too dumb to see is a fake. And yet I don't want to miss a good story if it could be true.

Besides, "if I'm gonna' get hung, I'ld druther it was done by friends."

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
if its infront of the plane, look at the size, it cant be more than 4 feet across, even for aliens thats a bit small. I think its garbadge

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
if its infront of the plane, look at the size, it cant be more than 4 feet across, even for aliens thats a bit small. I think its garbadge

Well, since we have no idea if it is alien or not, and since wehave no real data on alien size, I can't see where it being four feet across matters. Besides, we have no way of knowing that it's an alien craft at all.

This could be an unmaned (un-ETed?) vehicle and the size of such a probe would be determined by it's objective and required payload.

I'm certainly NOT calling this an alien space craft. Just saying that right at the moment, it is an object that is not idntified and it seems to be flying.
Maybe to get away from the word association problem we ought to call them TISWNSB, short for "Things In Sky We Never Saw Before"

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
it cant be more than 4 feet across

Kind of reminds me of the WWII foo-fighters in that respect, and also in their affinity for military planes. I did a google search trying to find photos from a separate photographer at the event without success. When I get a chance I'll do a little more digging.

new topics

top topics

join