It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ovni UFO Barcelona 30/09/2007 23:27

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
UFO Board, Here is a really interesting video just filmed and released today. It appears to be a very bright object that changes color ,as well as a seperate orb released from the main object in the sky. The video has ground reference.Very strange.

DWT
youtube.com link

[edit on 30-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It appears that it was taken from a camera phone. Sounded to me like you can hear him hitting the zoom button's. I don't think that necissarilly mean's anything, but it doesn't appear to be hoaxed ect CGI. But then again I am probably the least qualified to definitavely answer that question. It appears to me however that there is something up there. Without really knowing the exact cordinates It would be hard to tell if it is perhapse a light off in the distance, a balloon, cell tower. blimp, ect.....
However I'll be watching this thread to see what the other more qualified member's have to say. I need to go back and watch it a few more times. I guess I am really not sure if the object was moving or if it was just camera movement.
cool post

Edit: Yep deffinately moving

[edit on 30-9-2007 by highfreq]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Here is another video from today.Same time frame of release between the two videos. It appears to be similar objects.It could be flying around out there now, you better go out and look.The sightings and videos are pouring in lately.DWT
youtubelink

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'm unimpressed. I think it's a slowly ascending fixed wing aircraft.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This looks like what I saw the other day in the early morning. It may be Venus...it is really close to us now. I swear when I was looking at it the other morning it was pulsing in intensity...who knows could be a UFO...I am no expert though...

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76
This looks like what I saw the other day in the early morning. It may be Venus...it is really close to us now. I swear when I was looking at it the other morning it was pulsing in intensity...who knows could be a UFO...I am no expert though...

I was gonna say, I dont think Venus blinks like that. Some kind of craft, not sure if its a plane or not tho

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru

I was gonna say, I dont think Venus blinks like that. Some kind of craft, not sure if its a plane or not tho

Hmmmm...Interesting Chiiru, I wonder what I saw then

Now I wish I would have had my camera. That is it, it is in the glove box from now on...lol

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
bunch of these reports coming in...makes me wonder if we're all gonna wake up one day with them covering the sky.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
bunch of these reports coming in...makes me wonder if we're all gonna wake up one day with them covering the sky.

Lets hope so. The more, the merrier. Arent the rest of you tired of still discussing if they exist or not? We arent getting anywhere. They exist. Question is what they are doing here...

Probably showing us that our government are liars.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
UFO Board, Here is a really interesting video just filmed and released today. It appears to be a very bright object that changes color ,as well as a seperate orb released from the main object in the sky. The video has ground reference.Very strange.

The large object that "changes colour" is just a street lamp. The colour changes occur is when the guy changes the filter modes on the camera. You can hear him push the button every time it changes colour. That's my opinion anyway.

I heard a plane in the background. As someone else mentioned... Likely an ascending plane.

**EDIT: Nevermind, I don't think it's a street lamp. I missed the start of the video and didn't realise how far away it seemed. Not sure what it is. The moon maybe? Camera phones aren't great for detail.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Comatose]

link   
I'm seriously getting tired of these double-posts.

If a MOD sees this, do any of you know what's going on with the forum? Like the last 4 out of 5 posts for me have been double-posted.

link   
reply to post by Copernicus

anyone or anything that can do that gets a
in my book.
WS has taken note, I wonder if anyone else has, besides other ATSers

link   
Interesting videos. I have no real opinion on the second video. The first video at the beginning I was thinking helicopter with a large spotlight. However as the video continues my blinking red light that would be on the tail, got much farther away. Now I am not so sure.

Interesting nevertheless.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Honestly at first I thought it was someone playing a game in a dark room. When he turned the camera around on himself, I was like oh snap this might be real. Its very interesting either way...I'd like to see what the debunkers have to say about this one.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime a seperate orb released from the main object in the sky.

i didnt see when the small "orb" was released from the main object.
this is just another of the many many tiny dots of light against the night sky video pile. nothing more to me. this is one of those videos where you cant tell if its a UF or not a UFO. so its just lights to me at this point.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

They both look like banking or descending aircraft to me. Don't know when or where these were taken- they would have to be early morning for them to be Venus.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Your totally right AP. I thought the orb was released from the bright object, I was wrong. Thanks for pointing that out.
D

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I think its some kind of ordinary fixed wing aircraft, probably and airplane of some type or shape thats descending, or ascending.

new topics

top topics

join