It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Guards Assault Girl for Dropping Cake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

School Guards Assault Girl for Dropping Cake

infowars.net

School security guards in Palmdale, CA have been caught on camera assaulting a 16-year-old girl and breaking her arm after she spilled some cake during lunch and left some crumbs on the floor after cleaning it up.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The person who videotaped the incident was also arrested, along with his sister and the girl's mother. Alleged racial slurs used by the guard.
Just another in a long line of abuses of power by the police state. There seems to be no slowing down the violence for extremely minor offenses.

infowars.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-9-2007 by TheComte]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Cue the "There has to be more to this story than this" comments.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I will bet my left arm that this stuff has been happening for years, but only after the invent of cell phone cameras has this stuff actually been exposed.

Some might argue that police brutality has been increasing.. and while this may be the case it is more likely that the abundance of cell phone users capturing the crimes is why we see the increase of such incidents.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sardion2000

Well... there has to be more to the story.

Like... how the hell does something like this happen in a civilized nation??
I suspect theres a whole lotta story that builds up to this.

Whatever the story is, it ends with "and this should never have happened".

Ya know what?
Make that the epitaph of the human race

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hmm I am sure that this is one of these 'one sided' stories but how can these huge security guards justify the level of 'reasonable force' required to subdue a school girl that results in her getting a broken wrist?

Why is the school standing by him? Even if she did 'push him' as was claimed, the resultant assault is not justified. Why were the others pinned down to the ground in such an agressive manner. Perhaps its because they were 'armed' with their mobile phone cameras. A real weapon for truth in these cases.

I am sure these guys get a huge kick out of pushing kids around all day, is it their job to discipline the children? I would have thought that they should stick to keeping guns and drugs out of school and leave the state of the floor to the janitor.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BitRaiser
Whatever the story is, it ends with "and this should never have happened".

I agree, but I was aiming the comment at the Police State proponents and the Law and Order apologists.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The camera person was arrested to stop the filming. That bothers me. Arrested? This is ridiculous.

I wonder how long it will take for us at ATS to be so desensitized to these actions that we simply start to assume that is part of living in America.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

The strategy of these US American police officers/security forces seems to be "assault first" then file charges on the victim for resisting arrest and add on a bunch of other charges and then negotiate to say they will drop their charges if you will drop your charges against them for assaulting you and violating your civil rights.

As a tactic it is a very clever perversion of justice that only a devil would think up.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
I will bet my left arm that this stuff has been happening for years, but only after the invent of cell phone cameras has this stuff actually been exposed.

Some might argue that police brutality has been increasing.. and while this may be the case it is more likely that the abundance of cell phone users capturing the crimes is why we see the increase of such incidents.

yes. quoted for agreement. its not police abuse that is increasing. its just being exposed more and more now.
the day i become a victim of police brutality, is the day i die.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
There's also a discussion here.

Let's not be so quick to cry police brutality, especially since it's a security guard and we don't know the whole story.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
reply to post by TheComte

As a tactic it is a very clever perversion of justice that only a devil would think up.

And only his minions would follow with glee.

They lose all credibility when the mother and the guy with the camera also get arrested. I am just glad they didn't have tasers.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
What kind of cake was it?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Anyone notice that civilains are becoming more moronic? I've read moronic posts, not just on here but other forums as well, where people will yell at an officer on a car stop, say they have their children target practice where the target resembles a police officer and ask if police officers have had some type of injection.
Did it even register that some of todays youth have no respect? Parents don't always parent their children smartly and not all police offcers are bad. There's bad apples in EVERY profession and it also includes civilians.
Get a ticket for speeding and the speeder complains that the officer should be out arresting bad guys. You're just pissed you got caught speeding. You broke the law, accept the outcome of it. For every action there is a reaction.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This story was posted already here
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Please make your comments in the earlier thread.

Closed

new topics

top topics

join