It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" - A Must Read Article For ATS

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Whoever related these things to electrical circuts was brilliant. Just blew me away to see that.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Glad I found this thread. I was going to post that same article. It all makes sense. The models they show can construct any size economy. And from those examples, it is quite possible that this is the financial grinder that is our Free Trade system. The import/export business is booming, and it reminded me of a previous statement in another thread. They wondered where their state fruit was going. So, if we send our peaches to Europe, Europe sends their peaches to S America, S America send their peaches to us. Everybody has peaches, but the middlemen made a bloody fortune on this logistics scheme. Not to mention the higher prices of goods.
Anyways, awesome article. I highly recommend it!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
All I can say is ...

WOW

I am floored by what is contained in this article.....

www.scribd.com...

www.scribd.com...

Well that pretty much zips it up for me on the whole engineered S.H.T.F. scenarios.

Well this is pretty much a bump for the article

It TRULY is a must read.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I have read the document, it is a hoax - do not be fooled. The mathematical writing in this hoax gives it away

on another note, the idea that optimization would result in a disaster for humanity was already covered by various Russian authors (more than a century ago in some cases)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
GEE----I DONT KNOW.....given current events.....maybe it does not matter that the document is real or not.

It matters that someone believes it enough to do it.....

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I didnt realize this was an old thread, but Ill add my comments anyway

I read SWFQW years back, right after I read "behold a pale horse". It was one of the leading factors in my taking interest in conspiracy theory.

Whether or not it is a hoax is irrelevant, in my opinion, as some of the things discussed in it are happening, have happened, or are irrefutable.

Ill need to go back and peruse it again, to refresh my memory. But it is something that I think everyone should read, and to me, it stands as one of the more damning documents ever leaked to the american public.
edit on 21-5-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm aware this is an older thread, but its the biggest and looks like a good read, on this topic.

The NASA War Document (Your Silence Is Your Permission)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I can't link directly to the pdf, but can link to the page its on: www.stopthecrime.net...
(at the top). My mintlnux has somehow glitched and restarting computer no longer works, to no longer allow me to open pdf's, so i had to put add on on mozilla and now it opens as a google doc.

So thats my source of document, that has been downloaded.

One bottom page 9-10.

Applicatioins in Economics

To use this method of ariframe shock testing in economic engineering, the prices of commodities are shocked, and the public consumer reaction is monitored. The resulting echoes of the economic shock are interpreted theoretically by computers an the psycho-econimic structure of the economy is thus discovered.

(thus total control and stress can be applied to bring us to our knees, not to mention, depopulate at will)

They've been doing massive taps on all our activities for a very long time.

Peter Gabriel - Shock The Monkey

With Sumar scripts to show us who is in control. And we're considered nothing but animals to them, beasts of burden.

They're the top of the jungle of dog eat dog, and thus truly represent the lower primitive mind, and regression, however. Lacking True Wisdom. Which is found amongst the slaves.

Wisdom Looks Up From The Bottom Of The Well.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Page 17

Since most of the general public will not excercise restraint (AND THEY PREY TELL, ARE DOING THAT THEMSELVES....OR SHOULD NOT THE ENERGY COME OUT AND ABUNDANCE/FREEDOM. MY 2 Cents added!), there are only two alternatives to reduce the economic inductance of the system:

1. Le the populace bludgeon each other to death in a war, which will only result in a total destruction of the living earth. (Gee what are “they” doing to the living earth and its oceans???/)
2. Take control of the world by the use of economic “silent weapons” in a form of “quiet warfare” and reduce the economic inductance of the world to a safe elvel by a proces of benevolent slavery and genocide.

Absolutely chilling!

Also, they then blame wars on us, despite our religious morals, for what they conduct, and make a fortune off of. Interesting shift of blame and responsibility.

Of course the real solution has always been, form local groups, no banks, but abundance, equality and freedom all upheld with human rights and constiutional issues. People taught to caretake earth and resources and use clean energy and high tech, and to only contribute/volunteer.

And land for all, aquaponics,etc.

Lots and lots of solutions. They step down, and join humanity.

Period. Curtain comes down. Play over. Happy Ending!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Very believable, nothing surprises me anymore.
hmmmmm

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
why is this news, to anyone? it certainly wasn't news people like the great khan, or alexander the great or the romans or the hapsburgs or hitler or churchill ? this would be the kind of thread that gets buried as old news, because it is OLD NEWS !
and the fun part ? it's not even scary. Kim Kardashian having her own tv show ? THAT'S SCARY !

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Bumpy McBumpface.

2nd.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Sun Nov 14 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join